PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Uh-Oh: My first time grilling this weekend

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 03:53 PM
...And I come to the experts for advice. I've never Barbecued before and wanna tackle some pork ribs this saturday.

I just purchased a cheap $120.00 Charcoal grill and will be buying my ingredients tonight. I've been doing a lot of reading and here is what I've gathered:

1. Don't boil them first because you'll boil out the flavor of the meat.

2. You must smoke them by placing the charcoal on one side of the grill mixed in with some large wood squares. Next to the Charcoal i must insert a drip pan. Place the ribs over the drip pan, and then another pan filled with water next to the ribs.

3. I must apply the rub before hand generously.

4. Keep the temp at about 225-250 degrees for 3-4 hours.

5. Apply BBQ sauce for 4th-5th hour.

That's all I got.

So, any other tips and secrets you guys can share? Is that the best way to prepare ribs?

My goal here is make the best damn ribs anyone has ever had...for the least amount of money of course.

Recomendations on Rub? Sauce? Anything will help. Thanks in advance.

seclark
08-06-2010, 03:56 PM
jmo, but if this is your first time you might want to have a pack of hot dogs for back up.
sec

pr_capone
08-06-2010, 03:57 PM
jmo, but if this is your first time you might want to have a pack of hot dogs for back up.
sec

ROFL

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 03:58 PM
sec

Im really good in the Kitchen and hope that it translates to the grill.

Donger
08-06-2010, 03:59 PM
sec

LMAO

seclark
08-06-2010, 04:00 PM

again, jmo.
for me, ribs are the hardest thing to cook and get just right. looks like you have a good start though.
good luck,
sec

CaliforniaChief
08-06-2010, 04:01 PM

That's what she said.

MOhillbilly
08-06-2010, 04:02 PM

kitchen = woman

BBQ pit = man

might just bake a cake grill some dogs and call it even.

KCTitus
08-06-2010, 04:02 PM
For baby backs, I do a 3-2-1 method, for spare ribs, I do 2-2-1 and I use rib racks.

I cook/smoke them for 3 hours, then take them off, double wrap them in foil, put them back on the grill for 2 hours, then take them out of the foil and baste w/bbq the last 30-45 mins.

My rub consists of brown sugar, red paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, fine sea salt, black pepper, white pepper, ground mustard seed, cumin, chili powder and cayenne. The base is the brown sugar, so the rub has a sweet taste and a hot kick. Ive thrown in other things like allspice or cinnamon to the rub. Everyone uses different stuff. Very generous with the rub. Whatever you do, do NOT use a half a cup of cayenne (my first time I made this mistake)

Im partial to Gates sauce...use your favorite, then you cannot go wrong. Good luck.

Donger
08-06-2010, 04:03 PM

I'll be castrated for writing this, but perhaps you should do the following instead of trying ribs completely on the grill as your first attempt?

1) Rub your ribs and wrap them in heavy foil individually.

2) Set your oven to 270 and cook them meat side down for about 1.5 hours.

3) Turn them over meat side up and cook for another 45 minutes.

4) Check to see if the meat is pulling away from the bones. If it is, remove and put on the grill meat side down for about 10 minutes, then flip over and add sauce until done.

talastan
08-06-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm planning on trying to tackle a pork butt this weekend. Probably smoke it in some Applewood and have some pulled pork sammiches! :drool:

Fritz88
08-06-2010, 04:04 PM
First time grilling, damn.

Watch some youtube videos on what you are cooking. They are a BIG help. All the time.

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 04:06 PM
For baby backs, I do a 3-2-1 method, for spare ribs, I do 2-2-1 and I use rib racks.

I cook/smoke them for 3 hours, then take them off, double wrap them in foil, put them back on the grill for 2 hours, then take them out of the foil and baste w/bbq the last 30-45 mins.

My rub consists of brown sugar, red paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, fine sea salt, black pepper, white pepper, ground mustard seed, cumin, chili powder and cayenne. The base is the brown sugar, so the rub has a sweet taste and a hot kick. Ive thrown in other things like allspice or cinnamon to the rub. Everyone uses different stuff. Very generous with the rub. Whatever you do, do NOT use a half a cup of cayenne (my first time I made this mistake)

Im partial to Gates sauce...use your favorite, then you cannot go wrong. Good luck.

Thanks. Can you really tell the difference when preparing ribs by smoking them vs the boil and then BBQ method?

seclark
08-06-2010, 04:06 PM
I'll be castrated for writing this, but perhaps you should do the following instead of trying ribs completely on the grill as your first attempt?

4) Check to see if the meat is pulling away from the bones. If it is, remove and put on the grill meat side down for about 10 minutes, then flip over and add sauce until done.

wtf donger???

MOhillbilly
08-06-2010, 04:08 PM
offset heat. 1-1.5hrs @ 250-275

easy.

KCTitus
Thanks. Can you really tell the difference when preparing ribs by smoking them vs the boil and then BBQ method?

Ive never had boiled ribs...no idea. I would have to guess probably so. You will notice the smoke when BBQ'ed.

Detoxing

Meh. Im not intimidated by it. I haven't fucked up anything that I've tried to cook yet and I don't think i'll fuck this up either. Just trying to make sure I have all the right instructions.

I think my biggest problem is going to be figuring out how to keep the heat between 225-250

Donger
08-06-2010, 04:09 PM
wtf donger???

Yeah, I know. I've tried lowering to 225F a few times and I can't tell the difference. Add to that that I always miss dinner time by a good few hours, and I just settled on 270F.

CaliforniaChief
08-06-2010, 04:10 PM
http://www.ehow.com/how_2211342_regulate-grill-temperature.html

Donger
08-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Meh. Im not intimidated by it. I haven't ****ed up anything that I've tried to cook yet and I don't think i'll **** this up either. Just trying to make sure I have all the right instructions.

I think my biggest problem is going to be figuring out how to keep the heat between 225-250

Alrighty then. Did you read your grill's instructions? I could swear that my Weber highly recommended using the grill a few times before things started tasting right, but that was ten years ago.

seclark
Yeah, I know. I've tried lowering to 225F a few times and I can't tell the difference. Add to that that I always miss dinner time by a good few hours, and I just settled on 270F.

if you lower it to 225, you've got time to raise the garage door, sit down and kick back a few beers.
sec

Guru
You do realize you could get a Weber kettle grill for less than that. I would hardly call 120 for a charcoal grill cheap.

Lonewolf Ed
Whenever I have smoked ribs on my grill, I place the coals and hickory chunks in the center and the ribs on each side of the grill, so the meat is not over the heat source. Smoke pouring out of the grill is always a good sign. You don't want to burn them or cook them too fast, so I scoot them as far off to the sides as I can. I turn them every 20-30 minutes and then further apart when the heat starts to die down. I actually never cook them with any sauce on, but my sauce is homemade and is much better as a dipping sauce. Cooking it once initially is enough.

Just keep an eye on your ribs and try to keep them from getting overdone. Good luck and bon apetit!

KCTitus
Meh. Im not intimidated by it. I haven't ****ed up anything that I've tried to cook yet and I don't think i'll **** this up either. Just trying to make sure I have all the right instructions.

Dont use too much coal...also put a water pan in the chamber to keep the cooking area moist. Ive sprayed with apple juice if the ribs look too dry.

Donger
08-06-2010, 04:13 PM

And that's another reason I don't full grill ribs on my Weber. 275 to 300 is the minimum temperature that I can keep my Weber at with consistency. And that's indirect (with middle burner off) and the other two on low.

KCTitus
08-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Alrighty then. Did you read your grill's instructions? I could swear that my Weber highly recommended using the grill a few times before things started tasting right, but that was ten years ago.

One quick way around this is to slather the inside of the cooking chamber with crisco. Get the heat up to about 500 degrees for at least 30 minutes...

You should be good to go then.

Donger
08-06-2010, 04:14 PM
if you lower it to 225, you've got time to raise the garage door, sit down and kick back a few beers.
sec

* shudder *

Donger
08-06-2010, 04:15 PM
One quick way around this is to slather the inside of the cooking chamber with crisco. Get the heat up to about 500 degrees for at least 30 minutes...

You should be good to go then.

LMAO

seclark
08-06-2010, 04:17 PM
* shudder *
i can see you now, in a pair of cut off jean shorts and a sweat-stained wifebeater.
:clap:
sec

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 04:18 PM
i can see you now, in a pair of cut off jean shorts and a sweat-stained wifebeater.
sec

ROFL

Dunit35
08-06-2010, 04:18 PM
This thread fits my question.

My fiance seems to think Head and Country has the best bbq sauce ever. I'm purchasing some gates and maybe Bryants BBQ sauce online (Bryants is 32 for a 3 pack). For bbq sauce?

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Dont use too much coal...also put a water pan in the chamber to keep the cooking area moist. Ive sprayed with apple juice if the ribs look too dry.

So should i close the lid when the coals start turning gray and then let it heat up? if the top is closed and temp keeps increasing, do i just open the lid to let it cool down?

MOhillbilly
08-06-2010, 04:23 PM
So should i close the lid when the coals start turning gray and then let it heat up? if the top is closed and temp keeps increasing, do i just open the lid to let it cool down?

fire needs oxygen. choke her down to cool her off.

Bill Lundberg
08-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Brush them with Olive Oil prior to the rub. Finish them wrapped in foil covered in your favorite sauce.

KCTitus
08-06-2010, 04:25 PM

yes, let them ash over and then close the lid, and halve the dampers. I tend to control the fire by managing its oxygen. Opening the lid is a drastic step, but if it's the only way to stop a temp spike, you have to do it.

If this is your first time, learning how the grill reacts is key.

Frazod
08-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Have a fire extinguisher handy just in case you have an OH SHIT! moment. Whatever you pay for the extinguisher will be cheaper than whatever you might burn down.

Trust me on this.

KCTitus
08-06-2010, 04:27 PM
This thread fits my question.

My fiance seems to think Head and Country has the best bbq sauce ever. I'm purchasing some gates and maybe Bryants BBQ sauce online (Bryants is 32 for a 3 pack). For bbq sauce?

I really enjoy Corky's and Rendezvous out of Memphis....if you like Gates, you'll like these two as well.

Stewie
08-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Are these spare ribs or baby backs?

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Are these spare ribs or baby backs?

Haven't decided yet. Probably going to be spare ribs though.

Donger
08-06-2010, 05:04 PM
sec

Is it possible to have "jean shorts" that are not "cut-off"? I suppose one could rip them off.

Donger
08-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Oh, and remove the membrane from the non-meat side. That's nasty. Use a butter knife (or something) to separate the membrane from the ribs and then just peel (if you are lucky) it off the ribs. I use a paper towel to get a grip on that nasty thing.

Jewish Rabbi
08-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Yeah, you're fucked.

Donger
08-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Yeah, you're ****ed.

LMAO

Detoxing, are you making these for a lady friend? A date? Or is it just you/friends?

Reaper16
08-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Night and day.

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 05:20 PM
LMAO

Detoxing, are you making these for a lady friend? A date? Or is it just you/friends?

have some friends coming over. I friend of ours claimed she BBQ'd some ribs in 20 minutes and everyone loved them.

So i doubt they are expecting perfection. but, everything i've ever cooked has been damn near perfect, so my reputation is on the line here.

It doesn't seem that hard, mostly about making sure the temp is right at all times and knowing when the meat is drying out and being cooked properly. I see people here doubting me, but I have no doubts at all.

Another question though. How much wood chip is enough? Would it be better to use something like apple juice or beer instead of water?

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Oh, and remove the membrane from the non-meat side. That's nasty. Use a butter knife (or something) to separate the membrane from the ribs and then just peel (if you are lucky) it off the ribs. I use a paper towel to get a grip on that nasty thing.

Yeah, i caught that. Noticed people mentioning that. Some say it doesn't make a difference, others say it does.

Common sense would say that it does.

Donger
08-06-2010, 05:22 PM
have some friends coming over. I friend of ours claimed she BBQ'd some ribs in 20 minutes and everyone loved them.

So i doubt they are expecting perfection. but, everything i've ever cooked has been damn near perfect, so my reputation is on the line here.

It doesn't seem that hard, mostly about making sure the temp is right at all times and knowing when the meat is drying out and being cooked properly. I see people here doubting me, but I have no doubts at all.

Another question though. How much wood chip is enough? Would it be better to use something like apple juice or beer instead of water?

It's not really doubting you. It's doubting the process, since you don't "know" this grill.

Donger
08-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah, i caught that. Noticed people mentioning that. Some say it doesn't make a difference, others say it does.

I hate it.

petegz28
08-06-2010, 05:24 PM
...And I come to the experts for advice. I've never Barbecued before and wanna tackle some pork ribs this saturday.

I just purchased a cheap $120.00 Charcoal grill and will be buying my ingredients tonight. I've been doing a lot of reading and here is what I've gathered:

2. You must smoke them by placing the charcoal on one side of the grill mixed in with some large wood squares. Next to the Charcoal i must insert a drip pan. Place the ribs over the drip pan, and then another pan filled with water next to the ribs.

That's all I got.

So, any other tips and secrets you guys can share? Is that the best way to prepare ribs?

My goal here is make the best damn ribs anyone has ever had...for the least amount of money of course.

This is a good starting point but remember some of the smaller details as I think some have covered. I will cover them again though..

1. Make sure you soak the woodchips for at least an hour before you use them. I tend to soak overnight.

2. Wrap the ribs in foil for the last 2 hours. This is a must or they will dry out. Ok, it's not a must but I think most would say to do so.

3. You can put the water under the ribs or next to them. I put it under but it's all going to the same place.

4. In the hour before I start saucing I baste with a mix of apple cider vinegar, apple cider, some brown sugar and black pepper. I don't do too much. Maybe 2-3 bastings at 1/2 hour intervals.

petegz28
08-06-2010, 05:29 PM

I believe that is so your grill gets seasoned. Smoking ribs though shouldn't be too much of an issue since he isn't really cooking over direct heat. Though I would agree tha ta few rounds of burgers and steaks before hand would make it that much better.

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 05:31 PM
This is a good starting point but remember some of the smaller details as I think some have covered. I will cover them again though..

1. Make sure you soak the woodchips for at least an hour before you use them. I tend to soak overnight.

2. Wrap the ribs in foil for the last 2 hours. This is a must or they will dry out. Ok, it's not a must but I think most would say to do so.

3. You can put the water under the ribs or next to them. I put it under but it's all going to the same place.

4. In the hour before I start saucing I baste with a mix of apple cider vinegar, apple cider, some brown sugar and black pepper. I don't do too much. Maybe 2-3 bastings at 1/2 hour intervals.

Cool. Adding that to my list.

So to be clear: First 2 hours they smoke. Next hour I wrap in foil. Next Hour I bgein basting. Last hour I begin saucing? Sound about right?

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 05:32 PM
And should I place the wood chips directly over the coals or put them in a foil cup off the the side? i've been reading/watching people do it both ways.

petegz28
08-06-2010, 05:35 PM
And should I place the wood chips directly over the coals or put them in a foil cup off the the side? i've been reading/watching people do it both ways.

Place the soaked and drained woochips directly on the coals. Remember this will cool off your fire and coals so be prepared to start adding some coals here and there after the first 2 hours or so to keep the heat up.

petegz28
08-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Cool. Adding that to my list.

So to be clear: First 2 hours they smoke. Next hour I wrap in foil. Next Hour I bgein basting. Last hour I begin saucing? Sound about right?

I usually smoke for at least 3 hours. I know they say after two it isn't doing anything but blackening the meat and oversmoking. I have never had a problem with the flavor being oversmoked tasting. It will blacken the meat though. But that's BBQ baby!!!

petegz28
08-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Detox, here is my rib recipe and picutres I took I posted in the Cookbook thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6863730&postcount=190

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Detox, here is my rib recipe and picutres I took I posted in the Cookbook thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6863730&postcount=190

Yeah i saw that. Those look great. I hope mine come out like that.

petegz28
08-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Yeah i saw that. Those look great. I hope mine come out like that.

They will. Just don't let the temp get over 250 or under 190. Keep the meat away from the coals. The hardest part of smoking is just watching the temp and adding chips and coals.....and the waiting. Really it is easy. I was surprised at how easy it was. I have done several slabs of ribs now and a few briskets and I cannot complain about any of them.

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 05:46 PM
I keep reading/seeing people spray apple juice on them. When should i start that process? When they start browning?

Donger
08-06-2010, 05:47 PM
I've got a hot date tomorrow night. Making her chicken tetrazzini with a delicious salad, and vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate-dipped strawberries for desert. I'm really tempted to grill the chicken, but I just don't think it'll go well in a tetrazzini.

Comments?

mlyonsd
08-06-2010, 05:48 PM

If you want them tender with more flavor yes remove it. If you're happy eating a stick don't.

petegz28
08-06-2010, 05:55 PM
I keep reading/seeing people spray apple juice on them. When should i start that process? When they start browning?

After you are done smoking is when I would. I guess you coudl probably do that at any point though?

petegz28
08-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Oh, one more tip and probably the most important. After you sauced them for the last time, go take a shower or you will stink like smoke and offend your guests! :D

CoMoChief
08-06-2010, 06:19 PM
I hear Frazod has some really good grilling tips. ROFL

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Last question. Haven't seen anyone mention this yet so i figured I better ask before screwing up.

During and after the foil stage, are you suppose to cook the ribs uncovered?

Donger
08-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Last question. Haven't seen anyone mention this yet so i figured I better ask before screwing up.

No.

CoMoChief
08-06-2010, 06:30 PM

I've just left them in foil to be honest. That's how i do it. They turn out good

The more u grill the more u experiment and learn how to do perfect your craft.

By no means am I an expert.

I love tits.

Renegade
08-06-2010, 06:44 PM
I've got a hot date tomorrow night. Making her chicken tetrazzini with a delicious salad, and vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate-dipped strawberries for desert. I'm really tempted to grill the chicken, but I just don't think it'll go well in a tetrazzini.

Comments?

My experience is that grilled chicken does not work to well in chicken tet. I liked it better with a smoked chicken/turkey, but that is my own preference.

Mojo Jojo
08-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Just to put in my 2-cents.
First of all are looking to grill the ribs or smoke the ribs...2 very different approaches. Grilling = 2 hours/Smoking = 8 hours.
If you are grilling...put on some rub or marinade/bbq sauce get the grill hot...put on the meat and add liquids to keep moist.

If you are smoking...use Hard Wood Charcoal...add rub the night before...keep meat cold...smoke can only add flavor until 120-degrees (science 101)...so colder meat = more flavor. Once the neat gets to 120 do not add any more wood...will make the meat sour.
Make a mop...some sweet, some sour and some heat (a lot of recipes on the net) to add after about two hours when the meat has hit 120...then mop every 40/45 minutes...then you can wrap for quicker cooking or let cook over a longer time.

I have found, with the approval of family, friends and BBQ judges, that if you put a little honey on the ribs @ 20/15-minutes before pulling off the grill/smoker you will get a sweet sticky rib that tastes great.

Detoxing
08-06-2010, 06:54 PM
No.

Alright. So keep the top on the grill at all times then. Correct?

Donger
08-06-2010, 07:03 PM
My experience is that grilled chicken does not work to well in chicken tet. I liked it better with a smoked chicken/turkey, but that is my own preference.

Thanks.

Donger
08-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Alright. So keep the top on the grill at all times then. Correct?

Yes.

Jewish Rabbi
08-06-2010, 07:23 PM

I'm just saying if you've literally never grilled on charcoal it isn't going to be nearly as easy as you think.

Frazod
08-06-2010, 07:32 PM
I hear Frazod has some really good grilling tips. ROFL

My filet of melted scraper is to die for! :D

R&GHomer
08-06-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm sure I'll get blasted but I'm an Old lazy FK and get tired of managing the grill temperature.

Prep the meat as you see fit. Put over indirect heat with wood chips for about an hour or until the ribs start getting a little bark on them. Basting with apple juice a few times.

Wrap in foil with some apple juice and bake in the oven 220 for about 3 hours. Slap on your favorite BBQ sauce, and cook for about another 30 min. If you want "fall off the bone" ribs you might cook a little longer. Easy

Quick tips

1. Pull the membrane off the bone side of the ribs
2. Let the Ribs get too room temp before putting on the grill "about an hour"
3. Put the rub on at least a couple` hours before hand

MadMax
08-06-2010, 10:44 PM
I've just left them in foil to be honest. That's how i do it. They turn out good

The more u grill the more u experiment and learn how to do perfect your craft.

By no means am I an expert.

I love tits.

Damnit she screamed when I grilled her tit. Now the neighbors are watching. :(

RJ
08-06-2010, 10:54 PM

I didn't read the thread and don't know why you're wrapping them but if you're saucing you'll want to remove the foil.

Personally, I wouldn't go from foil to table. But that's probably just a matter of taste. I'm not a "fall off the bone" guy.

petegz28
08-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I didn't read the thread and don't know why you're wrapping them but if you're saucing you'll want to remove the foil.

Personally, I wouldn't go from foil to table. But that's probably just a matter of taste. I'm not a "fall off the bone" guy.

I sauce mine in the foil but at that point I leave the foil open. I just really don't want to mess with pulling them back out of the foil. So I open the foil, suace and close lid.

Detoxing
08-19-2010, 03:51 PM
So my Ribs came out awesome. They were devoured and people were still wanting more. I made another rack this past weekend as well. My woman wouldn't leave me alone all week about 'em so I had to make another rack to appease her.

It took 6 hours to make smoking them at 225-265 degrees. I used Farmer Johns Spare ribs, removed the excess meet and fat and removed the membrane. I used a store bought rub that had Brown sugar, garlic, Chilli powder etc in it.

I applied the rub the night before and let the ribs chill in the fridge.

I applied a MOP every hour consisting of Apple Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, garlic salt, Veggie oil & Worchester Sauce.

I had two pans in the grill filled with Sam Adams Summer Ale. One pan below the ribs next to the coal, and one pan above the coals next to the ribs.

I smoked the ribs for the first two hours, wrapped them for the next two hours, and smoked them some more for the last 2 hours.

I applied KC Masterpiece original sauce for the last 20 minutes.

Easily the best ribs EVER. EVER.

I also grilled some burgers for the past two days. Best burgers I've ever eaten as well.

I love my grill!

Stewie
08-19-2010, 04:10 PM
What flavor wood did you use? Did you use charcoal?

Detoxing
08-19-2010, 04:31 PM
What flavor wood did you use? Did you use charcoal?

I used Hickory Wood chips and used a combination of hickory wood and Charcoal.

petegz28
08-19-2010, 08:23 PM
I used Hickory Wood chips and used a combination of hickory wood and Charcoal.

Next time use the Hickory Kingsford charcoal and get some apple and some cherry woodchips. Go easy on the cherry, it is strong. Soak those overnight and put them on your coals for your smoke.....you'll thank me.

Pawnmower
08-19-2010, 08:37 PM

I didnt read through the thread but:

This is generally referred to as indirect heat, and is definitely the way to go. The idea is to NOT have the ribs over direct heat..You want to cook them slowly...

I didnt see you mention this but you might want to remove the membrane from the bone side, just peel it off...

I like to use a dry rub and then before I serve them baste them with a good BBQ sauce and let them cook 10-15 mins more.

Ribs are not the easiest thing to grill, so good luck. Maybe you should do a practice run the day before to get it down?

Good luck man!

edit: Link to removing membrane:

http://www.videojug.com/webvideo/how-to-remove-a-rib-membrane-part-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_fqJcc4n_I

Pawnmower
08-19-2010, 08:41 PM
oh crap you already made them!!

Good job!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 04:28 AM

That's all I got.

Follow your instincts.