PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Preseason Replays on NFL Network

MatriculatingHank
08-06-2010, 07:38 PM
I didn't see this posted anywhere else. Please feel free to point out any incorrect info......

CHIEFS 2010 PRESEASON GAMES REPLAYED ON NFL NETWORK
Chiefs at Falcons (8/13) Replay Saturday 8/14 1:30 a.m (Eastern)
Chiefs at Bucs (8/21) Replay Sunday 8/22 4:00 a.m
Eagles at Chiefs (8/27) Replay Friday 8/27 11:00 p.m.
Packers at Chiefs (9/2) Replay Friday 9/3 11:59 p.m.

KCtotheSB
08-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Man, look at all those primetime replays. People really want to see the Chiefs!

Bwana
08-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Cool.....rep

SNR
08-06-2010, 08:59 PM
They usually replay all these games a few times anway, don't they? I mean, they've got all week to play the same 16 games over and over again.

Chocolate Hog
08-06-2010, 09:02 PM
If you live in KC they usually replay the game on KSMO.

DA_T_84
08-06-2010, 09:18 PM
what channel will they be on live?

DaneMcCloud
08-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Man, look at all those primetime replays. People really want to see the Chiefs!

The Eagles & Packers are primetime for me. :)

BossChief
08-06-2010, 09:57 PM
My goal for preseason: hope we dont overplay the guys that will contribute in the real games too much for fear of injury.

Ill be a little pissed if we lose one of our draft picks in the fourth quarter of a preseason game.

KCrockaholic
08-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Or you could watch the games live on Justin.tv

I like how our first game comes on directly after the live one is over.

Lets go Chiefs! Lets actually win some pre-season games this time and give us something to be excited about.

DaneMcCloud
08-06-2010, 11:55 PM

Lets go Chiefs! Lets actually win some pre-season games this time and give us something to be excited about.

I couldn't give a fuck if they win a preseason game.

I just want to see improvement and good play.

Tyson Jackson is, of course, excused from the above criteria.

KCrockaholic
08-06-2010, 11:56 PM
I couldn't give a **** if they win a preseason game.

I just want to see improvement and good play.

Tyson Jackson is, of course, excused from the above criteria.

You don't want to see Tyson Jackson improve?

DaneMcCloud
08-07-2010, 12:10 AM
You don't want to see Tyson Jackson improve?

Do I want to see TyJack improve? Absolutely. Do I expect it?

No.

No, not at all.

Running with the third string?

LMAO

KCrockaholic
08-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Do I want to see TyJack improve? Absolutely. Do I expect it?

No.

No, not at all.

Running with the third string?

LMAO

His playing ability has a lot to do with how our run defense ends up this year. Same goes for Dorsey. Then teams will just attack the A-gap knowing our NT sucks.

DaneMcCloud
08-07-2010, 12:26 AM
His playing ability has a lot to do with how our run defense ends up this year. Same goes for Dorsey. Then teams will just attack the A-gap knowing our NT sucks.

Dude, wanting your team not to suck and knowing that your team will suck are mutually exclusive.

I want Tyson Jackson to improve and show at least a 100 degree turn from last season but my brain tells me he'll be lucky to make a 25 degree turn, let alone a 180.

He blows ass chunks until proven otherwise. No amount of hoping, wishing or sucking on Tootsie rolls will change that.

MatriculatingHank
08-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Bumping this up for those who want to catch the game later tonight...

CaliforniaChief
08-13-2010, 10:32 AM
I hope NFLN doesn't run the scroll under the game with the scores. I'm going to try and stay offline until 10:30 tonight and watch it as if it's live.

BigMeatballDave
08-13-2010, 10:41 AM
I hope NFLN doesn't run the scroll under the game with the scores. I'm going to try and stay offline until 10:30 tonight and watch it as if it's live.Personally, I dont care if preseason games are recorded or live. I'm not watching in hopes they'll win. I like watching the young guys.

KCrockaholic
08-13-2010, 10:44 AM
I hope NFLN doesn't run the scroll under the game with the scores. I'm going to try and stay offline until 10:30 tonight and watch it as if it's live.

If they do, and I do this every year cause I'm a freak, just put some light sticky tape on the bottom of the screen, and be careful during commercials when they do NFLN live updates. Just mute the TV. Yeah, I can't stand watching a Chiefs game and trying to pretend that it's live, then finding out the score. I'm weird. Just my opinion of what to do though.

Frazod
08-13-2010, 10:54 AM
It's good that they'll be broadcast at all, but the one shitty thing is that for the road games, the announcers will be homers for the other team. But it's better than nothing, I guess. Sort of like getting stuck with the goddamn shit sucking Cubs announcers EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME they play the Cardinals.

Red Brooklyn
08-13-2010, 10:58 AM

I was about to ask. Thanks.