PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I love to hate the Broncos and Raiders as much..

KC Tattoo
08-07-2010, 09:33 AM
As I love the Chiefs. I have a friend who is a Bronco fan, we are close like brothers & I have a Raider fan for a brother, **** em! I hate the Broncos and the Raiders and have fun doing it. I love the Chiefs and would sell my good friend and brothers soul to the devil for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl. It brought me great joy to text my good friend that "Oh hate to break bad news to you this early in the morning but your stud LB Dumberville is going to be out for the season." He took it well;). I just can't help myself to hate them so much & love to hate our arch rivals Broncos and Raiders.

This is the start of a new season and new Era in Chiefs Football. I want to have fun with it. We may get out of the starting blocks late this season but I believe that we will have a competitive team this year. IMO 10 & 6 season may win the division. I think our division is up for grabs and we can take it by the horns. Chargers got Norv Turner lol. he is a loser, Marty built the Chargers and Norv ROFL i just have to laugh, what makes him a good coach? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he have more L than W on his NFL coaching career? Just sayin. They are on the down slide IMO. At any rate, the AFCW is not going to represent the AFC in going to the big dance this year.

But this season we can start to take controll of what is by rights OURS. We have streangths in our secondary, I think Dorsey is going to be a stud up front, just a gut fealing and (a friend at TC said he was doing good), we have weapons at RB & WR. (??? at our O-line), if it holds up and gives our QB a chance, & either Cassel or Brodie do their job we got a chance to win OUR division. We have a fighting chance. We will have to claw and bite and rip the other teams heads off to do it. We can.

Back to haten. I call the Broncos "Shitland Ponies" & there football stadium is Infested field. Oh they got rid of the big RAT, good now I don't have to look at his twichy blinking eye. I hate John Elway more than any other plaer eva, I love Derrick Thomas more than any other player and #58 has sacked John more than any LB sacking QBs **** YEA!!!!!

When is the Crypt Keaper going to die? Al Davis Only Kieth Richards has been dead longer than him and still walking. October 3 1993- Marcus Allen scores the 100th touchdown of his career against the rrrrRRAiders & the camera turn to Al Davis you can read his lips "F U D G E" Chiefs win 24-9 Ha. I'm having fun:D.

Before I forget Seattle Sea Hawks... Hmm IMO are still an arch rival of the Chiefs I hate em & they should be in our division instead of the Chargers. I don't have the love to hate the Chargers like I do Raiders Broncos and Sea Hawks... Go figure:hmmm:.

God Bless America. Home of the CHIEFS!!!!!
God Bless FOOTBALL
God Bless those who don't critisize my spelling

Disclaimer, I am a Chiefs fan, a fan of Football, having a hay day hating the Broncos, Raiders am just happy football is here, and we can come out of our shells and let the games begin.:arrow::
(sure hope this isn't a 8 post death sentence). oh well if it is. Blast away I give you permision. Like I told my Shitland Poney friend, "It's on like Donkey Kong"

milkman
08-07-2010, 10:08 AM
The Seahawks are an arch rival?

I wasn't going to say anything about this stupid, ****ing worthless post until I read that.

LMAO

LMAO.

The Chargers and Chiefs have far more of a history than the Seahawks, and they have been in the same divison since the AFL was formed.

You're a ****ing moron.

No one gives a rat's ass about the Seahawks.

Bane
08-07-2010, 10:12 AM
The Sea chickens only because they were once in the AFCW,but I've never really thought of them as arch rivals.I have actually shifted most of my Raider hatred to the Donks over the past few years.

Mile High Mania
08-07-2010, 10:17 AM
This guy is like 17 or something.

Bane
08-07-2010, 10:21 AM
This guy is like 17 or something.

Sounds like Knowshit.

Hog Farmer
08-07-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm with you Mr. Cool han Luke, I think this next decade is going to be owned by the Chiefs. This is the beginning of a great time.

Oh yeah, Too bad the world ends in 2012.

milkman
08-07-2010, 10:22 AM
And since I went ahead and jumped into this, tell me how is this division by "rights ours", when in fact of the four teams, the Chiefs have won fewer division championships that each of the other teams in this division?

This division will by ours when we go out and take it.

And I highly doubt it will be this year.

Bane
08-07-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm with you Mr. Cool han Luke, I think this next decade is going to be owned by the Chiefs. This is the beginning of a great time.

Oh yeah, Too bad the world ends in 2012.

My youngest boys B-Day is Dec 21st.........ROFL He has asked me about 2012 a million times already!!!

Buck
08-07-2010, 10:25 AM
The nonhatred is mutual, but you are a fucking dumbass if you think Seattle is a better rival than SD.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
08-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Meh, cut him some slack. He's just revved up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog Farmer
08-07-2010, 10:39 AM
My youngest boys B-Day is Dec 21st.........ROFL He has asked me about 2012 a million times already!!!

Did you tell him we're all gonna die ????

My daughter catches me watching those armageddon shows on the history channel and asks me all the time "Is the world really going to end in 2012".

I just tell her that we'll be Ok. Her mother might die though.

HotRoute
08-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Like the passion you show, but you gotta throw the chargers in there somewhere. Unless you purposefully omitted them to piss off some of the SD posters on here?

KC Tattoo
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM

I wasn't going to say anything about this stupid, ****ing worthless post until I read that.

LMAO

LMAO.

The Chargers and Chiefs have far more of a history than the Seahawks, and they have been in the same divison since the AFL was formed.

You're a ****ing moron.

No one gives a rat's ass about the Seahawks.

Ya know something, I just realized why I hate the Seahawks & why I think there still a rival. Dave Krieg, Derrick Thomas sacked him for a record of 7 sacks and yet he heaved the ball on DTs 8th attempt, scoring a TD to win for the Seahawks. The very next year he was a Chief. Dave Krieg had very small hands and fumbled a lot. I didn't like getting Dave Krieg back then & yet now I know that Ive held on to hatred for the Seahawks way too long for no reason at all. It in fact was Carl Peterson fault for getting us Dave Krieg :cuss: Well any ways thank you milkman for showing my dumbassery.

Crush
08-07-2010, 11:02 AM
This thread will be legendary as soon as Knowmo shows up.

okiedokieokoye
08-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Why do posts like this get started? I know you are a passionate Chiefs fan and all...but at least re-read the thing like maybe, once, before you post? Spell Check, etc. etc. Just brings down the intelligence level of the entire fan base.

Gonzo
08-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Well any ways thank you milkman for showing my dumbassery.

You are now in a club with several members, world wide. Have you seen our brochure?
Posted via Mobile Device

JoeyChuckles
08-07-2010, 11:05 AM
See, this is why I haven't started my first thread yet. It's a learning process, and if I started one now, it may turn out something like this.

Bane
08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
The nonhatred is mutual, but you are a ****ing dumbass if you think Seattle is a better rival than SD.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't have much hatred for SD.Honestly I never even give them much thought when it comes to rivalry.Division rival,yes.Down and dirty rival like Dungver/Faider week? Hell no.SD may be the most insignificant division rival/winner that I can recall in recent history.

CoMoChief
08-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Ya know something, I just realized why I hate the Seahawks & why I think there still a rival. Dave Krieg, Derrick Thomas sacked him for a record of 7 sacks and yet he heaved the ball on DTs 8th attempt, scoring a TD to win for the Seahawks. The very next year he was a Chief. Dave Krieg had very small hands and fumbled a lot. I didn't like getting Dave Krieg back then & yet now I know that Ive held on to hatred for the Seahawks way too long for no reason at all. It in fact was Carl Peterson fault for getting us Dave Krieg :cuss: Well any ways thank you milkman for showing my dumbassery.

oh man

milkman
08-07-2010, 11:15 AM
I don't have much hatred for SD.Honestly I never even give them much thought when it comes to rivalry.Division rival,yes.Down and dirty rival like Dungver/Faider week? Hell no.SD may be the most insignificant division rival/winner that I can recall in recent history IMO.

Rivalries are formed by teams that are consistently competitive for a long stretch at the same time.

The Donkeys were really irrelevant to me as a fan for over 30 years because they and the Chiefs were rarely competitive at the same time.

It wasn't until the nineties that a rivalry really materialized when both were competing for the division for much of the decade.

The Chiefs/Raiders rivalry dates back to the 60s, and the hatred between the two teams not only manifested itself on the field, but at the ownership level.

Hunt and Davis hated each other.

The Raiders/Chargers rivalry is every bit as heated as the Chiefs/Donkeys.

But the Chiefs and Chargers have never been consistently good at the same time.

Bane
08-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Rivalries are formed by teams that are consistently competitive for a long stretch at the same time.

The Donkeys were really irrelevant to me as a fan for over 30 years because they and the Chiefs were rarely competitive at the same time.

It wasn't until the nineties that a rivalry really materialized when both were competing for the division for much of the decade.

The Chiefs/Raiders rivalry dates back to the 60s, and the hatred between the two teams not only manifested itself on the field, but at the ownership level.

Pretty much my point with SD.To me they've just kinda always been there but I don't really notice them much.

KC Tattoo
08-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

yes I am, Ive been up since 7:30am yesterday. Too much on my mind. I hurt if I fall asleep I wake up with pain. I'm in agony for my pinch nearve and am stressed over court & how am I going to pay for evry thing. I am using this thread as an out let to get me my mind off of things. yes I still hate the Seahawks becouse I want to hate them! On madden every year it's funny when I play the Seahawks it shows up as a rival game. So if John Madden considers them a rival game & he is also a rival himself then so be IT.

3rd&48ers
08-07-2010, 11:27 AM
The nonhatred is mutual, but you are a ****ing dumbass if you think Seattle is a better rival than SD.
Posted via Mobile Device

hell he is probably like the rest of us who have never even met a Sandy Eggo fan..

I know I haven't

milkman
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM
hell he is probably like the rest of us who have never even met a Sandy Eggo fan..

I know I haven't

Well, in fairness, I think it would be difficult to meet a Charger fan from behind the bars in Oakland.

:D

Boon
08-07-2010, 11:56 AM
They ARE easy to hate.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

No shit. Fuck; as much of a hater as I can be, I'm still excited that football is amost here.

3rd&48ers
08-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Well, in fairness, I think it would be difficult to meet a Charger fan from behind the bars in Oakland.

:D

Probably, wonder what it's like there? Never been any further west in my life than Indy :D

Bane
08-07-2010, 12:26 PM

I know I haven't

I've only read about them till recently.:D

Pablo
08-07-2010, 12:37 PM
At least you know this guy isn't one of those pussies that sits down all game and texts instead of screaming until his ears bleed when we're on a defensive stand.

You may have a terrible sense of composition, but your heart and hatred for all things Non-Chiefs is refreshing.

KC Tattoo
08-08-2010, 04:24 PM
WOOT!!! I more than tripled my 8 post doomed to be doomed thread and I even got made fun of/ didn't hurt my fealings any more than the pain in my back actually made me laugh. I'm fealing much better today however, my daughter called the ambulance cuz I was in much pain yesterday. Got a shot and woke up hurting again today. Oh well must go on.

I may not be the most inteligent person on the planet, least I don't sit there and type with one hand and one hand in my pants okeiokieokieoke.

I did play some high school football & our coach tought us too HIT not HUT. He tought us to react not think. I was on two state 8 man div. II championships. Our team dominated and most games quit by 3rd quarter cuz of the 45 point rule. I was on the meat squad but I would have gone pro if coach put me in the state game. Our very worse practice was my sophmore year in 91, the monday night practice after we got beat by our county arch rivals Jetmore. We just bairly lost that game but it was our first game of the year and we were state champs before that. The seniors decided to run wind sprints untill coach called us over. The whole practice we did wind sprints & every one bout died. Coach didn't say a word but we went on to win another state championship. I know something about football but I may not have the same perspectives as you, doesn't make me an idiot.

KCrockaholic
08-08-2010, 04:27 PM
You're a good guy. Maybe not as realistic as some of us. But your passion is hard to match.

Buck
08-08-2010, 04:32 PM

Yep, the Raiders/Chargers rivalry was really formed during the late 70s and early 80s. Then when the Raiders moved to LA, it became a natural LA/SD rivalry. The Broncos have been the Chargers closest competitor the last 5 or 6 years so they are thought of as the 2nd most hated team. The Chiefs and Chargers haven't ever really been rivals.

The Chargers were competitive in the Early 90s, but for some reason a rivalry wasn't born out of it with either Denver or KC. The only other time I can think of both teams being in contention was 2005-2006.

KC Tattoo
08-08-2010, 04:36 PM
You're a good guy. Maybe not as realistic as some of us. But your passion is hard to match.

Thank you. I know we are still "rebuilding" & I know that the world ends in 2012 but I had too quit thinking that this is the year we win the SB. For years I wanted us to have good draft picks and even have bad years to get them. I'm not so unrealistic as you might think. I'm just optomistic about life in general. Chiefs are a big part of my life. I for one am just trying to rebuild my life and get better and just do my damndest. I've been through alot of shit in my life so somebody making fun of me on the internet is not going too kill me, but helps me take another look at myself and if nessisary(sp) I will make them changes.

KCrockaholic
08-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Thank you. I know we are still "rebuilding" & I know that the world ends in 2012 but I had too quit thinking that this is the year we win the SB. For years I wanted us to have good draft picks and even have bad years to get them. I'm not so unrealistic as you might think. I'm just optomistic about life in general. Chiefs are a big part of my life. I for one am just trying to rebuild my life and get better and just do my damndest. I've been through alot of shit in my life so somebody making fun of me on the internet is not going too kill me, but helps me take another look at myself and if nessisary(sp) I will make them changes.

I like this.

You would be a cool guy to hang out with during a Chiefs game. CP can be pretty harsh sometimes, but I try not to be too hard on the "optimistic" people here. Heck, I'm one of them a lot of the time.

Psyko Tek
08-08-2010, 06:20 PM
DATELINE Dec 2012

the undefeated chiefs seem to be ready to steam roll the rest of the league
with the number one offense the onl;y unit in the league that has put up more points is there defense.

JEbus what teh hell was

arrrrrrrrgh!!!

that my friends is how the world will end

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-09-2010, 01:55 PM
DATELINE Dec 2012

the undefeated chiefs seem to be ready to steam roll the rest of the league
with the number one offense the onl;y unit in the league that has put up more points is there defense.

JEbus what teh hell was

arrrrrrrrgh!!!

that my friends is how the world will end

Final pass to the end zone FTW:

And...HE'S...GOT I-

boom.

seclark
08-09-2010, 02:10 PM
WOOT!!!
I was on the meat squad but I would have gone pro if coach put me in the state game.

?
jk
sec

Mr. Arrowhead
08-09-2010, 02:15 PM
is this guy on drugs?

thurman merman
08-09-2010, 02:20 PM
I hate the Chargers.

thurman merman
08-09-2010, 02:20 PM
I was on the meat squad but I would have gone pro if coach put me in the state game.

ROFL

KC Tattoo
09-27-2010, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE=Cool han Luke;6921922]

This is the start of a new season and new Era in Chiefs Football. I want to have fun with it. We may get out of the starting blocks late this season but I believe that we will have a competitive team this year. IMO 10 & 6 season may win the division. I think our division is up for grabs and we can take it by the horns. Chargers got Norv Turner lol. he is a loser, Marty built the Chargers and Norv ROFL i just have to laugh, what makes him a good coach? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he have more L than W on his NFL coaching career? Just sayin. They are on the down slide IMO. At any rate, the AFCW is not going to represent the AFC in going to the big dance this year.

But this season we can start to take controll of what is by rights OURS. We have streangths in our secondary, I think Dorsey is going to be a stud up front, just a gut fealing and (a friend at TC said he was doing good), we have weapons at RB & WR. (??? at our O-line), if it holds up and gives our QB a chance, & either Cassel or Brodie do their job we got a chance to win OUR division. We have a fighting chance. We will have to claw and bite and rip the other teams heads off to do it. We can.

I think I was on to something?

**** you Raiders
**** you Broncos
**** you Chargers

Amnorix
09-27-2010, 06:03 AM
Be sure to remind your Raiders fan brother, after every loss, that it must suck to know that the Patriots own their first round pick.

:evil:

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 06:09 AM
Awesome tattoo, and more of an awesome thread.

I think I'm going to get a Royals tattoo.

KC Tattoo
12-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Guess I can say, told ya so :)

NOW REP ME!!!

KC Tattoo
12-27-2010, 09:38 AM
WOOT!!!!!