PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Training Camp(sat next to Brian Waters)

Chieftain58
08-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Just got back from our 7 hour drive home from Kansas City and Chiefs training camp.

Well not alot to say about camp that hasn't been said, the two drops by McCluster had to be embarrassing for him. I was kinda put off by the way they ran scrimmage... Very Hot...several people were carted out of stadium on stretchers... I got Quentin Lawrence's Autograph and Bobby Greenwood's..(uhm who?)lol

Seemed to me as if Croyle adds a spark to the offense(I watched them Friday on practice field and Saturday in the Stadium)

I got interviewed by one of the local TV Stations for 5 mins, that was pretty cool. I had bought a Chiefs hat with fake fire hair coming out the top and I guess that caught the camerman's eye.

I sat next to Brian Waters Saturday evening at "on the Border" Restaurant, he paid with a Credit Card and left a $10 dollar tip. He looked like he was sitting next to his wife and he drank 1 Bud Select. One of the waiters went up and asked him if he was Brian Waters and he said "No" but I knew it was him and took his picture... after he left I asked the waitress what the name on the slip said and It was him.

Went to the Improv in Zona Rosa on Friday and saw Brad Garrett perform from everyone loves Raymond. He was very funny and interacted with the audience the whole time. I got to ask him a question and shake his hand at the end!

OnTheWarpath58
08-08-2010, 02:59 PM
First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was that if you were sitting next to Brian Waters, how did you get to the sideline and plop down on an exercise bike?

Chieftain58
08-08-2010, 03:03 PM
It didn't look like he was that hurt to me, He was hopping around with the trainer and looked perfectly fine.. Then when I saw him in the Restaurant he looked fine. I wonder if they are just letting him exercise and trying not to get him injured

BryanBusby
08-08-2010, 03:03 PM
First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was that if you were sitting next to Brian Waters, how did you get to the sideline and plop down on an exercise bike?
You weren't the only one that thought that.

T-post Tom
08-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Did you tell him that there were 22 guys in the restaurant that weren't drinking beer during training camp? ;)

DA_T_84
08-08-2010, 03:08 PM
2010 Brian Waters = 2009 Zack Thomas

ZootedGranny
08-08-2010, 03:16 PM
I sat next to Brian Waters Saturday evening at "on the Border" Restaurant, he paid with a Credit Card and left a $10 dollar tip. He looked like he was sitting next to his wife and he drank 1 Bud Select. One of the waiters went up and asked him if he was Brian Waters and he said "No" but I knew it was him and took his picture... after he left I asked the waitress what the name on the slip said and It was him.

"This dude is total stalkerazzi."

"He's full love-knife material."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSeTSj3iQLI#t=1m25s

KCrockaholic
08-08-2010, 03:38 PM
He doesn't need a beer during football season.

He had a solid 6 months to drink beer. It's time to do your job now.

kcfanXIII
08-08-2010, 03:44 PM
He had bud select. That's not even a beer.

KCrockaholic
08-08-2010, 03:44 PM
He had bud select. That's not even a beer.

fair enough.

RedThat
08-08-2010, 03:45 PM
2010 Brian Waters = 2009 Zack Thomas

Fine with me. Shall we say hello Jon Asomoah?

DaneMcCloud
08-08-2010, 03:46 PM
He doesn't need a beer during football season.

He had a solid 6 months to drink beer. It's time to do your job now.

LMAO

Would you have said that to DT and Neil Smith in the 90's when they were in Westport drinking almost nightly, even on game days?

CaliforniaChief
08-08-2010, 03:47 PM
My first thought upon reading the article was: "Why would any self-respecting person buy a hat with fake fire hair coming out?" Did you buy matching zubaz?

RedThat
08-08-2010, 03:49 PM
LMAO

Would you have said that to DT and Neil Smith in the 90's when they were in Westport drinking almost nightly, even on game days?

How do you know they were drinking?

Oh wait, wait...DANE ****ING MCCLOUD!

That is all and why

KCrockaholic
08-08-2010, 03:50 PM
LMAO

No because they were great, legit players. Waters is nothing at this point in his career. I wouldn't have said a word to Drew Brees if I saw him doing that. Dwayne Bowe would be a guy I'd be worried about. The fact is, Waters is lazy and not a good player anymore. Using DT and Neil Smith is a bad example.

notorious
08-08-2010, 03:50 PM
LMAO

Those guys kicked ass on the field. They could have snorted coke off a hooker's ass during late Chruch service for all I care. :)

-King-
08-08-2010, 03:52 PM
No because they were great, legit players. Waters is nothing at this point in his career. I wouldn't have said a word to Drew Brees if I saw him doing that. Dwayne Bowe would be a guy I'd be worried about. The fact is, Waters is lazy and not a good player anymore. Using DT and Neil Smith is a bad example.

Dude, it's one fucking beer? It's not like he went to a bar and got fuck drunk.

DaneMcCloud
08-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Those guys kicked ass on the field. They could have snorted coke off a hooker's ass during late Chruch service for all I care. :)

The point is that Brian Waters should be allowed to drink a freaking Bud Select. Those things are only 55 calories and have like 2% alcohol.

notorious
08-08-2010, 03:53 PM
The point is that Brian Waters should be allowed to drink a freaking Bud Select. Those things are only 55 calories and have like 2% alcohol.

I agree. They are grown men, and if they get the job done they can do what they want.

DaneMcCloud
08-08-2010, 03:56 PM
I agree. They are grown men, and if they get the job done they can do what they want.

Well, Waters isn't getting done.

So on second thought, someone give that fucker a case of Heineken and get his ass outta here!

:D

Bowser
08-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Well, Waters isn't getting done.

So on second thought, someone give that fucker a case of Heineken and get his ass outta here!

:DGreat, now I have a picture of Waters being the new Beer Looter Dude.

Demonpenz
08-08-2010, 04:03 PM
whats with the players lying. When I was young I saw Tony Gonzalez coming out of a restaurant 3 blocks away. So I ran all the way down there huffing and puffing and pulled off my my jacket and was like hey can you sign this, you are tony gonzo right? He was like no and I was crushed (it was my birthday) he then got into a Lexus suv that said Gonzo4luv88 on the lic plate. Worst 28th birthday ever

CaliforniaChief
08-08-2010, 04:05 PM
whats with the players lying. When I was young I saw Tony Gonzalez coming out of a restaurant 3 blocks away. So I ran all the way down there huffing and puffing and pulled off my my jacket and was like hey can you sign this, you are tony gonzo right? He was like no and I was crushed (it was my birthday) he then got into a Lexus suv that said Gonzo4luv88 on the lic plate. Worst 28th birthday ever

What the hell, Gonzo...it should say Gonzo4Lumpy88.

Pure coincidence

KCUnited
08-08-2010, 04:07 PM
On The Border?? lol, fuck Brian Waters.

Bowser
08-08-2010, 04:08 PM
On The Border?? lol, fuck Brian Waters.54th Street was probably packed.

LaChapelle
08-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Probowl offensive lineman don't fade away
they drink Bud Select and deny the fame