PDA

View Full Version : Life So.. I'm at the Great Wolf Lodge

Hog Farmer
08-09-2010, 09:07 AM
in Grapevine, TX. It is twice as big as the one in KC. Has anybody ever been there and rode the "Howlin Tornado" . JESUS CHRIST! The water slide starts 4 storys high. The first 10 seconds of the ride are in complete darkness at an amazing speed then it turns daylight and it drops you straight down two storys into a toilet bowl. It uses a four man raft tube but there was just me and my little girl on it together. Scared the shit out of her as well as me. Got two more days here. This place is great !!!!!

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-09-2010, 09:08 AM
At $400 a night, it should come with a complimentary blowjob. :)

Hog Farmer
08-09-2010, 09:11 AM
At $400 a night, it should come with a complimentary blowjob. :)

Agreed ! And a friggin 20 oz draft beer is 4.75. I stopped at 6 last night.

blaise
08-09-2010, 09:16 AM
We stayed there in the Spring. It was fun, but I was ready to get out of there after a day. (my kids are small though, so it was probably less fun than you're having. I had to stay near the kiddie stuff most of the time) There was a huge plus the day we were there, though. Some college soroirity had a group there and there were all these college girls in bathing suits everywhere.

Hog Farmer
08-09-2010, 09:36 AM
You were lucky Mr. blaise . I sat in a lounge chair to enjoy a beer and scenery and was just amazed at how EVERY woman passing by was so fat it made me want to run to the kiddie pool to barf !

Deberg_1990
08-09-2010, 10:09 AM
heh, i was just there a few weekends ago. So awesome.....I thought the one in KC was fun, but yes, its much better than the one in KC. But its also twice as busy.

The Majiquest game gets crazy with kids running everywhere in the halls.

Deberg_1990
08-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Has anybody ever been there and rode the "Howlin Tornado" . JESUS CHRIST! The water slide starts 4 storys high. The first 10 seconds of the ride are in complete darkness at an amazing speed then it turns daylight and it drops you straight down two storys into a toilet bowl.

Actually, u mixed two rides together there...

The Howlin Tornado was the one with the HUGE Funnel.

The Toilet Bowl ride was a different one, but had a HUGE drop like on a roller coaster. Both were exceptional fun.

loochy
08-09-2010, 10:25 AM
If you'd like to gaze upon some hots (albeit self important and self entitled), head across the street to the Glass Cactus at the Gaylord.

Hog Farmer
08-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Actually, u mixed two rides together there...

The Howlin Tornado was the one with the HUGE Funnel.

The Toilet Bowl ride was a different one, but had a HUGE drop like on a roller coaster. Both were exceptional fun.

Yes. I meant to say funnel but couldn't think of the correct term. Spent all this morning riding the toilet bowl. Damn this place is fun. I'm friggin worn out!

Renegade
08-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Yes. I meant to say funnel but couldn't think of the correct term. Spent all this morning riding the toilet bowl. Damn this place is fun. I'm friggin worn out!

How do you think the hogs feel when you are done with them? I guess about the same.