PDA

View Full Version : Life FINALLY HOME

Over-Head
08-10-2010, 06:20 AM
A wrong number woke me up 5:30 Sunday morning to set the tone, followed by a 13hr red eye flight that shooke me around worse than a pair of socks in a washing machiene (honest to god, I can't remember how many litteraly hundreds of times I've flown in my life, but I can only think of 2 other times the turbulance was so bad I couldn't sleep (not even a 10 min doze off).
Got to Newfoubndland around noon yesterday, finally got to take a "nap" at 2:30 after spending a few hours with teh family.
14hours later I opened my eyes.
Man it's great to sleep in my own bed cuddled up to the Mrs :)

Next 9 days are me/wife/son relaxation and throwing a silent, but firm single finger salute to Builders, General contractors, clients, and anyone else that wants something remotely like interior finish work from ME done. I left my tools 3500 miles to teh left of me for a reason

burt
08-10-2010, 08:57 AM
A wrong number woke me up 5:30 Sunday morning to set the tone, followed by a 13hr red eye flight that shooke me around worse than a pair of socks in a washing machiene (honest to god, I can't remember how many litteraly hundreds of times I've flown in my life, but I can only think of 2 other times the turbulance was so bad I couldn't sleep (not even a 10 min doze off).
Got to Newfoubndland around noon yesterday, finally got to take a "nap" at 2:30 after spending a few hours with teh family.
14hours later I opened my eyes.
Man it's great to sleep in my own bed cuddled up to the Mrs :)

Next 9 days are me/wife/son relaxation and throwing a silent, but firm single finger salute to Builders, General contractors, clients, and anyone else that wants something remotely like interior finish work from ME done. I left my tools 3500 miles to teh left of me for a reason

Shut up and go to sleep.

beach tribe
08-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Where were you flying from?

bevischief
08-10-2010, 12:31 PM
About time...:clap:

Hog Farmer
08-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Shut up and go to sleep.

This ! And I don't care if you sleep or not . Just shutup!