PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Slayer Goes to Church

NewChief
08-11-2010, 10:50 AM
This may be old or a repost, but damn it's awesome.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHb4gs1hwck&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHb4gs1hwck&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sofa King
08-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Lotta crazy legs in that video...

Dayze
08-11-2010, 11:00 AM
these people are morons...and/or retarded.

Dave Lane
08-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Yep cuz the ones sitting quietly in the pews have it all together

CaliforniaChief
08-11-2010, 11:03 AM
New checklist for church:
1. Bible
2. A smile
3. A neck brace
4. Anti-seizure medications

gblowfish
08-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Slam Dance for Jesus!

DMAC
08-11-2010, 12:11 PM
I grew up in a church like this...It was an evil place.

Jawshco
08-11-2010, 01:17 PM
these people are morons...and/or retarded.

Why? What's wrong with dancing in church? The Bible says that King David danced violently. In principle the dancing is fine unless the church becomes too much about the dancing, music, screaming, & emotion and not enough focused on God.

Dayze
08-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Why? What's wrong with dancing in church? The Bible says that King David danced violently. In principle the dancing is fine unless the church becomes too much about the dancing, music, screaming, & emotion and not enough focused on God.

this is why it's retarded.

the only time I'd dance like that is if I won the lottery.

agree; nothing wrong with dancing in church. But I have a feeling after they're done (they being the nutjobs in the video) dancing, the donation plate will be passed around so the minister can but another $1000 suit.

Saulbadguy
08-11-2010, 01:20 PM

LMAO

NewChief
08-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Oh good grief. This thread is going to get moved to DC if you guys keep it up. Just enjoy the video for what it is: a hilariously incongruent and ironic mashup of song and video.

Pitt Gorilla
08-11-2010, 02:36 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AC3sZB-v7Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4AC3sZB-v7Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

vailpass
08-11-2010, 02:38 PM

Loon, why is it everything you touch ends up in DC?

Jawshco
08-11-2010, 02:51 PM
this is why it's retarded.

the only time I'd dance like that is if I won the lottery.

agree; nothing wrong with dancing in church. But I have a feeling after they're done (they being the nutjobs in the video) dancing, the donation plate will be passed around so the minister can but another $1000 suit.

I'll pass on arguing the value of the lottery vs devotion to God/Salvation. But for the rest of it- I think we're saying the same thing, but I wouldn't rush to judge the situation... You never know. I would hope that wouldn't be the case, but I've seen too much to believe that it couldn't happen either. There's always going to some crazies in any group of people or beliefs. IMO, Benny Hinn's services freak me out more than these folks. That stuff he does gives me the creeps.

Also- yeah, the video is funny. I like Slayer too. They should have thrown in some snake dancers in there too. That would have fit pretty well.

Dayze
08-11-2010, 02:53 PM
how's the weather in Clovis?
i was sationed in Lemoore for 4 years.
GD, it was hot out there. lol

The Pedestrian
08-11-2010, 02:55 PM
I refute these wild allegations...this has never happened when I went to church.

chasedude
08-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Auschwitz, the meaning of pain
The way that I want you to die
Slow death, immense decay
Showers that cleanse you of your life
Forced in
Like cattle
You run
Stripped of
Your life's worth
Human mice, for the Angel of Death
Four hundred thousand more to die

Angel of Death
Monarch to the kingdom of the dead

Sadistic, surgeon of demise
Sadist of the noblest blood
Destroying, without mercy
To benefit the Aryan race
Surgery, with no anesthesia
Feel the knife pierce you intensely
Inferior, no use to mankind
Strapped down screaming out to die

Angel of Death
Monarch to the kingdom of the dead
Infamous butcher,
Angel of Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Jawshco
08-11-2010, 04:29 PM
how's the weather in Clovis?
i was sationed in Lemoore for 4 years.
GD, it was hot out there. lol

Not too bad right now. We're in the upper 90's for the most of this month. It's been a cooler than usual summer for us. We only had one solid month of 100's. Not that my PG&E bill isn't far too expensive anyway. From what I'm reading about camp in St. Joe, it sounds like Missouri is hotter than it is here- plus the humidity. I'm originally from Joplin, MO- and I hated that humidity. I do miss the change of seasons though.

Bane
08-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Oh good grief. This thread is going to get moved to DC if you guys keep it up. Just enjoy the video for what it is: a hilariously incongruent and ironic mashup of song and video.

Nice try.You should know better round here.You will always have some cocksucker wanting to push their agenda,or another faggot crying about how stuff like this offended them or hurt their feelings.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-11-2010, 04:59 PM
I spent 3 months amongst the Pentacostals, and I am JUST NOW getting those annoying fucking songs out of my head, Praise Jesus.

Wait/Wut?