PDA

View Full Version : General Politics I'm shocked, shocked that Shut Your Mouth Lied to Me

Amnorix
08-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Yeah... stunning, really.

You have no idea of what I think of Obama, nor how I am handling his election.

For starters, in January he will be our president... not yours, not the democrats, not flaming liberals. He will be OUR president. I may not like his policies but I will accord him the respect due to the office into which he will be going. I will not be as the liberals here that have nothing but pure hatred for the current president. You people do not even respect the office nor what a person in that job has to endure. All you can see is your petty opinion of what he does.

Remember, regardless of your hatred of Bush he is the president and you and your kind show the ultimate disrespect for him on a daily basis. Many conservatives will do the same, I have never blatantly attacked the man in the position of president. I didn't say a word about Clinton while he was in office. Afterwards he was fair game. Try that premise sometime, it might give you a new perspective of what the country is all about.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5210322&postcount=24

You will be held to this. Tightly.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5211369&postcount=25

If you have to say that you do not know me, but that is a given.

I doubt that you could hold your tongue for the rest of Bushs administration. It's the libs that do more hate mongering than the conservatives I know. You guys all must suffer from high blood pressure.

Had you ever seen me make the same commentary the libs have about Bush when Clinton was in office? If you say yes, you have not paid attention to anything I've said.

There is no fear about a sitting president getting hammered by me in the same manner that you have hammered Bush.

I respect the office and the country, I don't see the same in the libs here.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5211377&postcount=26<!-- / message -->

Amnorix
08-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I think the country would come out of a presidency of Palin's in better shape than you could imagine. That's assuming that she isn't corrupted by power like Obat.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6930138&postcount=34

I guarantee she would do a better job than the empty suit we have there now.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6930150&postcount=37

Maybe she did do it for the money, what did Obama run for office for, other than the power trip?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6930258&postcount=44

Have any of you ever listened to Obama when speaking to the black ethnic group? His language changes, as does his mannerisms. It is sickening and what's worse they buy it. He is not in this for any kind of equality or fixing things of the past, his agenda is all about Me The President, not we the people.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6923089&postcount=45

Oh, but he has figured it out. He is to be the first dictator of the U.S.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6901161&postcount=96

Obama's is not proof positive that he was born in Hawaii. The archived copy is proof positive. "Although I would bet Obama could get anything he needed forged to prove what he wants to prove.

We should ask him right after he takes one of his 3 prayer hours to Mecca.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6885716&postcount=1558

Dave Lane
08-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Shocking development. Film at 6.

Amnorix
08-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Shocking development. Film at 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIX_0nMlIBU</EMBED>

Brock
08-12-2010, 03:41 PM
I have been updating the administrator of your actions. I have asked my lawyer for a supoena for your IP address.

I'm pressing charges for stalking.

He lied to me, too.

Oucho Cinco
08-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Have you been drinking heavily?

dirk digler
08-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Is Tom back?

Dave Lane
08-12-2010, 03:45 PM
What was it Mr. Blond said??? You gonna bite little doggie or just bark?

Dave Lane
08-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Is Tom back?

Pssst look above you...

Oucho Cinco
08-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Pssst look above you...

My god you people are sick.

Amnorix
08-12-2010, 03:47 PM
He lied to me, too.

We could turn this into a running list of his lies. That'd be fun. Might never stop though.

Dave Lane
08-12-2010, 03:50 PM
My god you people are sick.

Yes I do have certain skills...

dirk digler
08-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Pssst look above you...

Thanks.

Can't you just go away Tom? JFC

Oucho Cinco
08-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks.

Can't you just go away Tom? JFC

I will be Tom if you would like me to be, but I'll have to go through a name change. I don't have the money to do the change legally but call me Tom if you must.

dirk digler
08-12-2010, 04:09 PM
I will be Tom if you would like me to be, but I'll have to go through a name change. I don't have the money to do the change legally but call me Tom if you must.

Did you serve in the Navy and while on tour give blow jobs to the whole fleet?

Brock
08-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Honestly, why do you bother going through the pointless exercise of denying it each and every time you come back? It's always very obvious who you are. Here's an idea, you want a fresh start? Change your posting style settings from "full on dick all the time" to "reasonable human being".

Oucho Cinco
08-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Did you serve in the Navy and while on tour give blow jobs to the whole fleet?

Never been in the military.

Oucho Cinco
08-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Honestly, why do you bother going through the pointless exercise of denying it each and every time you come back? It's always very obvious who you are. Here's an idea, you want a fresh start? Change your posting style settings from "full on dick all the time" to "reasonable human being".

I'm just as reasonable as every poster here. Have you read the shit in this cesspool?

BucEyedPea
08-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Oh look! Another Flying Monkey thread!

SNR
08-12-2010, 04:49 PM
I really don't hold grudges against posters, but Tom's last incarnation as Norman Einstein pissed me off to no end.

Please die, Tom.

Oucho Cinco
08-12-2010, 04:55 PM
I really don't hold grudges against posters, but Tom's last incarnation as Norman Einstein pissed me off to no end.

Please die, Tom.

That would be a good thing. That means that I'm safe.

You should do the same as you suggest for Tom, many would like that.

SNR
08-12-2010, 05:06 PM
That would be a good thing. That means that I'm safe.

You should do the same as you suggest for Tom, many would like that.Your very presence in this thread defending all accusations of being called Tom makes you obviously guilty.

DaneMcCloud
08-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Never been in the military.

Sure, Tom

What you are saying is that because you don't know of a plan for the war there isn't one? Now that is ripe. It is obvious that you have never been associated with the military and how their strategy is typically classified.

The democrats are the ones yelling the loudest aobut the lack of a plan yet they have yet to make one single suggestion.

What makes our country vulnerable is the fact that the politicians have become as complacent as you can get. They think that because we haven't been attacked lately that it can't happen again. I think that they are the ones that not only don't have a plan they don't have the capacity to conceive a plan.

Also, it's very odd that you had about 30 posts total in late 2006/early 2007 but since Tom Ca$h was banned last, you have more than 330.

:shake:

But I have to admit, Doucho Cinco is your best mult name yet!

Oucho Cinco
08-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Your very presence in this thread defending all accusations of being called Tom makes you obviously guilty.

Sure it does.:rolleyes:

You people have no clue yet you damn me to hell.
I feel very sorry for you and the lives you must lead.

DaneMcCloud
08-12-2010, 05:45 PM

Typical Tom quote

SNR
08-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Christ. Back in the days when GoChiefs kept trying to return, at least he'd switch up his style with every new account. It took us all at least a few weeks to figure out who it actually was.

With you, it takes two posts.

|Zach|
08-12-2010, 06:23 PM
I am still waiting for that coward to serve me up the legal papers he was talking about.

go bowe
08-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I am still waiting for that coward to serve me up the legal papers he was talking about.oh shit...

can i get some of those papers too?

Pitt Gorilla
08-13-2010, 02:13 AM
He lied to me, too.The consequences will never be the same!

mlyonsd
08-13-2010, 08:19 AM
oh shit...

can i get some of those papers too?

Not those kind of papers.

The Mad Crapper
08-13-2010, 08:36 AM
I'm just as reasonable as every poster here. Have you read the shit in this cesspool?

Read it? He's written half of it.

Brock
08-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Read it? He's written half of it.

I know how you psychos have to watch each other's backs.

|Zach|
08-13-2010, 10:00 AM

ROFLROFL

Dave Lane
08-14-2010, 10:01 AM

That could lead to a pretty massive circle jerk around the parts partner LMAO

patteeu
08-14-2010, 11:21 AM

It's agonizing to see you go through the same cycle each time you create a new username. The worst part is the part where you deny being Tom even though everyone knows it's you. If you can't find a way to change your posting style to avoid outing yourself, why don't you just use Tom as your next username and be done with it. Embrace yourself.

NewChief
08-15-2010, 12:42 PM
It's agonizing to see you go through the same cycle each time you create a new username. The worst part is the part where you deny being Tom even though everyone knows it's you. If you can't find a way to change your posting style to avoid outing yourself, why don't you just use Tom as your next username and be done with it. Embrace yourself.

I hardly even look in DC these days (or the Planet much period). That being said, I picked out this Oucho Cinco as a Tom dupe after seeing just about two of his posts. It really is amazing that he's that poor at disguising his identity.

Once again, though, I'm torn on whether he's a masterful troll fulfilling his role as a sort of "I'm screwing with these guys, and it's fun" way... or if he's just a complete idiot.

orange
08-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Once again, though, I'm torn on whether he's a masterful troll fulfilling his role as a sort of "I'm screwing with these guys, and it's fun" way... or if he's just a complete idiot.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

stevieray
08-15-2010, 01:14 PM

I agree with this post. if it is tom.... just be tom..the fake dupes are as bad as the same people who constantly whine about them.

SNR
08-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Once again, though, I'm torn on whether he's a masterful troll fulfilling his role as a sort of "I'm screwing with these guys, and it's fun" way... Not this.

or if he's just a complete idiot.This.

|Zach|
08-15-2010, 02:38 PM
You guys have to be a lot more creative with the situation...turn it into profit.

My "tomcashisacoward" discount code sold a few photos back in 2008.

Thanks Tom!

KC native
08-16-2010, 12:20 AM
haven't been around much lately but had to stop by for this thread. LOL @ tom.

Dave Lane
08-16-2010, 12:28 AM
I agree he should just be Tom if he's going to post. He used to be a much better poster and much less angry. Maybe getting banned 5 times gets under your skin.

|Zach|
08-17-2010, 08:41 PM

Hey, where the hell are the legal papers you promised me douche bag?

http://i38.tinypic.com/28cesux.jpg