PDA

View Full Version : Misc Happy Friday the 13th!

Al Bundy
08-13-2010, 05:12 AM
Happy Friday the 13th everyone.

Guru
08-13-2010, 05:56 AM
best day of the year

Hydrae
08-13-2010, 09:17 AM
I got married on a Friday the 13th so we will be going out to dinner and a movie tonight. Been married 18 1/2 years so far so this is indeed a lucky date for us!

boogblaster
08-13-2010, 09:51 AM
hate it myself .. things were stolen from me on this date ....

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 09:54 AM
Yeah, I broke my hand in a fight when I was 13 on Friday the 13th. I've been very careful on Friday the 13th ever since. No need to do anything risky, yknow?

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Packin two knives!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooster
08-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Chiefs first "game" of the year is on Friday the 13th... SuperBowl!!!

Crush
08-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Dear black cats, ladders, and cracks in the sidewalk:

FUCK YOU!

Sincerely,
Crush

seclark
08-13-2010, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I broke my hand in a fight when I was 13 on Friday the 13th. I've been very careful on Friday the 13th ever since. No need to do anything risky, yknow?

i once broke a guys hand in a fight...heard it crunch as it went upside my head. dumbass tried to thump me again and went to his knees.
i showed him.
sec

DMAC
08-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Good day to be in sales...

Marcus_Halberstram
Texas Chainsaw Massacre was the greatest horror movie ever made. Friday the 13th? Psssh nobody watches that anymore.

Dayze
Packin two knives!!!!!!!!!!!

did you get a new one/replacement?

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 10:26 AM
i once broke a guys hand in a fight...heard it crunch as it went upside my head. dumbass tried to thump me again and went to his knees.
i showed him.
sec

I didn't know it was broken until about an hour later when my hand swelled up to about twice its usual size. I actually did win that fight, sort of. I beat him left handed after I hurt my right. Neither guy had any defense, both of us got beat up pretty bad. When you're 13 it's all wild fists and no strategy. It was funny because we both ended up in the local emergency room. He had a broken nose and bruised ribs. I had a broken hand and a black eye. We were both in the waiting room at the same time. Later on we became friends. I'm not even sure what started the whole thing. Our moms were both pissed because of the hospital bill.

ChiTown
08-13-2010, 10:26 AM
i showed him.
sec

Don't PHUCK with sec's head! That'll learn ya.

seclark
08-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Don't PHUCK with sec's head! That'll learn ya.

damn straight...sec=hard head and a smelly ass. always has, always will.
sec

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 10:28 AM
i showed him.
sec

beat a nazi skinhead when he was drunk and peed on me. white eyed him before he hit the ground. About 3 in i could feel the bones breakin, about 5 in his head splits, about 13 in they drug me off em.
i now have six knuckles on that hand.

Frazod
08-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Shitty day for me - one our cats is in the process of dying. The wife has had him since the day he was born, over 15 years ago, and is not dealing with it well. Assuming he survives the day and night, we'll probably have to have him put down tomorrow.

Not looking forward to the weekend. :shake:

Red Brooklyn
08-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Shitty day for me - one our cats is in the process of dying. The wife has had him since the day he was born, over 15 years ago, and is not dealing with it well. Assuming he survives the day and night, we'll probably have to have him put down tomorrow.

Not looking forward to the weekend. :shake:

Yikes. Sorry, man.

Frazod
08-13-2010, 11:23 AM
Yikes. Sorry, man.

Thanks. He had been losing weight and slowing down for a while, but I think he had a seizure or stroke yesterday. Won't eat or drink anything, has no balance, can barely walk, doesn't seem to be aware of anything going on around him. At least he doesn't seem to be in any pain.

Sucks, but he had a long, happy life. We'll remember him fondly and get a new kitten in a few weeks.

Red Brooklyn
08-13-2010, 11:53 AM
That does suck. But it sounds like you've got a good attitude about it. There's nothing like losing a pet... but at least you had some good times you can keep with you. Like you said, he had a long life.

Sorry you're having such an exceptionally shitty F13.

CrazyPhuD
08-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Meh Friday the 13th has nothing on Saturday the 14th!

Frazod
08-13-2010, 11:59 AM
That does suck. But it sounds like you've got a good attitude about it. There's nothing like losing a pet... but at least you had some good times you can keep with you. Like you said, he had a long life.

Sorry you're having such an exceptionally shitty F13.

Looks like I need to leave work early to deal with this shit today. Wife's freaking out, cat's getting worse. I've never actually been present at the death of a pet before. This is going to suck major ass.

I hope you have a better afternoon than I will.

ArrowheadHawk
08-13-2010, 12:03 PM
I just got offered a new job today. So far this Friday the 13th is a good one.

Al Bundy
08-13-2010, 01:18 PM
I left my bitch of an ex on a Friday the 13th. Best decision I ever made, sorry to hear about your cat.

Frazod
08-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Looks like I need to leave work early to deal with this shit today. Wife's freaking out, cat's getting worse. I've never actually been present at the death of a pet before. This is going to suck major ass.

I hope you have a better afternoon than I will.

Well, that was just.... indescribably awful. But it's done.

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Sorry you had to go through something like that. I've been there before. It's one of the hardest things ever to have to put a pet down for terminal illness.

A few years ago, one of my favorite kitties, Mr. Kitty, had liver cancer, and I had to take him to the vet to put him to sleep. I still have nightmares about it. I cried for a long time. It was so sad. But he was just so sick there was nothing else I could do. I still miss him. We were pals.

I feel for ya, Fraz. It'll be a sad weekend for your family, that's for sure.