PDA

View Full Version : Life When is enough, enough

Pages : [1] 2 3

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 06:07 AM
I have had my fair share of differences with people on this site (you know who you are). Most times it's just good fun and I have no problem returning insults when someone attacks me.

Yesterday however, one ass hole (bugeater) went too far when he attacked my granddaughter and wished death upon her! This imho is going WAY over the top and should be a bannable offense. If any moderators read this, I would hope that you would ban this jerk's IP for life!

I know that many of you feel 10' tall when you can hide behind the computer screen, however show some class. If you want to start shit with someone you dissagree with, fine. But attacking an innocent child shows just how ignorant you are. She is only 1 1/2 years old and has NOTHING to do with anything that goes on here!

I'm sure some of you will attack me for this thread and that's ok but leave my family out of this!

ChiefButthurt
08-13-2010, 06:09 AM
I have had my fair share of differences with people on this site (you know who you are). Most times it's just good fun and I have no problem returning insults when someone attacks me.

Yesterday however, one ass hole (bugeater) went too far when he attacked my granddaughter and wished death upon her! This imho is going WAY over the top and should be a bannable offense. If any moderators read this, I would hope that you would ban this jerk's IP for life!

I know that many of you feel 10' tall when you can hide behind the computer screen, however show some class. If you want to start shit with someone you dissagree with, fine. But attacking an innocent child shows just how ignorant you are. She is only 1 1/2 years old and has NOTHING to do with anything that goes on here!

I'm sure some of you will attack me for this thread and that's ok but leave my family out of this!

Pardon me.....but I think "asshole" is one word.

bevischief
08-13-2010, 06:11 AM
:popcorn:

Fairplay
08-13-2010, 06:14 AM
The secrets out, bugeater is an asshole.

the Talking Can
08-13-2010, 06:16 AM
and you are?

Consistent1
08-13-2010, 06:24 AM
The secrets out, bugeater is an asshole.

Did anyone call CNN yet?

Marcellus
08-13-2010, 06:26 AM
Making threatening comments towards a child is classless no doubt but seriously, stop and think for a second.

Your granddaughter is in no actual danger, she doesn't even know about it and isn't old enough to comprehend it anyway so she is not threatened.

There are classless assholes on the internet. Put him on ignore and move on with your life.

the Talking Can
08-13-2010, 06:31 AM
unless it involved aids trees, who cares?

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 06:31 AM
She may not know about it, but I do! There are too many sickos out there to not be concerned when someones thought process leads them to attack a child. Even on a chat board.

Making threatening comments towards a child is classless no doubt but seriously, stop and think for a second.

Your granddaughter is in no actual danger, she doesn't even know about it and isn't old enough to comprehend it anyway so she is not threatened.

There are classless assholes on the internet. Put him on ignore and move on with your life.

seclark
08-13-2010, 07:24 AM

show some class??? i'm not aware of what the hell you're talking about concerning bug, but that pic you posted yesterday of that thing blowing guts out of its asshole wasn't exactly classy. was it?

i very seldom bitch about what someone posts, but that, imo was way over the line. if posting shit like that trips your trigger, go for it. but at least make it a link and warn people that it's nsfw, gore, and f@cking idiotic.

peace?
sec

jspchief
08-13-2010, 07:28 AM
Maybe we need to link the thread where all this happened so we can get the context of it all.

Inspector
08-13-2010, 07:28 AM
So, what is the story behind this? Link?

I just thought the guy liked to eat bugs - which if we're honest about it, most of us do.

(Guess I missed it the drama...)

Sofa King
08-13-2010, 07:29 AM
interesting thread.

notorious
08-13-2010, 07:32 AM
We all get burned on this board every once in a while.

I would be severely pissed, too, but be the bigger person and walk away.

KcFanInGA
08-13-2010, 07:53 AM
You people are actually making excuses for someone insulting a one and a half year old on a message board? Wow. But hey, don't let me stop you. No wonder arrowhead pride seems like a classier site. This place is becoming the trailer park of Chiefs fans.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 07:54 AM
When is enough, enough ?

youll know.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 07:55 AM
You people are actually making excuses for someone insulting a one and a half year old on a message board? Wow. But hey, don't let me stop you. No wonder arrowhead pride seems like a classier site. This place is becoming the trailer park of Chiefs fans.

link or stfu

Sofa King
08-13-2010, 07:55 AM

I think i just heard them call your name, you better hurry up. you don't wanna be late!

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Most of it went down via pm. I put him on ignore and started this thread to let people know what type of degenerate he is just in case anyone wants to hang out with him. That is all.

Maybe we need to link the thread where all this happened so we can get the context of it all.

TEX

Man - it's a bb. This stuff happens. Send him a PM - tell him off and put the guy on ignore and move on. Getting all pissed off at some moron in cyber space isn't going to do you any good. Save your anger for what's real. Just my take...

loochy
She may not know about it, but I do! There are too many sickos out there to not be concerned when someones thought process leads them to attack a child. Even on a chat board.

I like your avatar picture. It makes me happy.

Saulbadguy
08-13-2010, 08:01 AM
Please post pictures of your daughter. TIA.

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 08:01 AM
:)

Sofa King
08-13-2010, 08:02 AM
Holy F**CK people! You're Chiefs fans, I would have thought you would have thicker skin than that. I had no idea there were so many manjinas on here! IT'S A JOKE!!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6930416#post6930416

Just found this quote... it was right below a rep i got, otherwise i would have missed it...

Maybe it doesn't apply to the grandaughter thing, but it goes to show he does some dumb shit to bring insults on.....

Sofa King
08-13-2010, 08:02 AM

thanks for the neutral rep BTW.

dirk digler
08-13-2010, 08:04 AM
Post the link or copy and paste the PM if you want anyone to believe you.

Reerun_KC
08-13-2010, 08:05 AM
Please post pictures of your daughter. TIA.

Time and time again you ask members for pictures of their underaged daughters...

Are you some sort of a child molester? I am going to start keeping a log of these requests... Just incase some needs to review these requests. Something isn't adding up right with you man... Your obsession with underaged girls is quite alarming to say the least...

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 08:09 AM
just put a price on there head/s and move on.

I have a person from here who will get beat/shot/stabbed on site.

And its a small world.

But i backed my shit up and it didnt happen once but twice.

jspchief
08-13-2010, 08:10 AM
You people are actually making excuses for someone insulting a one and a half year old on a message board? Wow. But hey, don't let me stop you. No wonder arrowhead pride seems like a classier site. This place is becoming the trailer park of Chiefs fans.Ya, this place isn't for everyone. The inmates run the asylum here, and a motherly scolding from you isn't going to change anything

Lucky for you, there are other options.

dirk digler
08-13-2010, 08:12 AM
just put a price on there head/s and move on.

I have a person from here who will get beat/shot/stabbed on site.

And its a small world.

But i backed my shit up and it didnt happen once but twice.

So you had Redrum killed?

Phobia
I know bugeater personally and:
1. You have nothing to worry about.
2. I don't believe that he would seriously threaten an infant.

So, post the message in which you claim he did that so we can all figure it out for ourselves.

MOhillbilly
Ya, this place isn't for everyone. The inmates run the asylum here, and a motherly scolding from you isn't going to change anything

Lucky for you, there are other options.

take note of Secs post...

seclark
08-13-2010, 08:13 AM
So you had Redrum killed?

and his mother!
sec

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 08:13 AM
Again, this is not about me! I could care less if you attack me. I'm a big boy and can take it. THIS IS ABOUT THAT SCUMBAG ATTACKING MY GRANDDAUGHTER! sorry you can't wrap your feeble mind around that.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6930416#post6930416

Just found this quote... it was right below a rep i got, otherwise i would have missed it...

Maybe it doesn't apply to the grandaughter thing, but it goes to show he does some dumb shit to bring insults on.....

dirk digler
08-13-2010, 08:14 AM
and his mother!
sec

Great I guess I won't get laid tonight

KcMizzou
Time and time again you ask members for pictures of their underaged daughters...

Are you some sort of a child molester? I am going to start keeping a log of these requests... Just incase some needs to review these requests. Something isn't adding up right with you man... Your obsession with underaged girls is quite alarming to say the least...LMAO

MOhillbilly
Again, this is not about me! I could care less if you attack me. I'm a big boy and can take it. THIS IS ABOUT THAT SCUMBAG ATTACKING MY GRANDDAUGHTER! sorry you can't wrap your feeble mind around that.

again. show us the money. your word means shit.

jspchief
08-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Again, this is not about me! I could care less if you attack me. I'm a big boy and can take it. THIS IS ABOUT THAT SCUMBAG ATTACKING MY GRANDDAUGHTER! sorry you can't wrap your feeble mind around that.Here's something for you to wrap your mind around f*ckstick. Nobody gives a shit. 99% of the people on this board recognize the comment as what it was.. typical internet stupidity. The only harm done was to your E-feelings, and I can assure you this is not the place to seek comfort for that. Your grandaughter wasn't attacked. The thin skin surrounding your sandy vagina was attacked.

Brush it off, put the guy on ignore, and/or gtfo. Nobody wants to listen to your stupid f*cking drama, which appears to have been set off by someone who is old enough to be a grandfather, but not wise enough to self-filter what kind of pictures he should post on this board.

Saulbadguy
08-13-2010, 08:20 AM

Are you some sort of a child molester? I am going to start keeping a log of these requests... Just incase some needs to review these requests. Something isn't adding up right with you man... Your obsession with underaged girls is quite alarming to say the least...

How do you know his daughter is underage?

Saulbadguy
08-13-2010, 08:21 AM

I think your grandaughter is stupid. 1 1/2 and can't even log on to the interwebs.

AndChiefs
08-13-2010, 08:21 AM
How do you know his daughter is underage?

Yeah if his granddaughter is 1 and a half his daughter is probably of age..

brorth
08-13-2010, 08:23 AM

link or stfu

Post the link or copy and paste the PM if you want anyone to believe you.

So, post the message in which you claim he did that so we can all figure it out for ourselves.

So, what is the story behind this? Link?

I just thought the guy liked to eat bugs - which if we're honest about it, most of us do.

(Guess I missed it the drama...)

Um, these.

loochy
08-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Yeah if his granddaughter is 1 and a half his daughter is probably of age..

But the real question should be this:

Is his daughter hot?

If so, may we see some pictures?

OnTheWarpath58
08-13-2010, 08:25 AM

This.

I'm not a fan of people coming on here and claiming someone "said" something and aren't willing to prove it.

Let's see the PM.

Iowanian
08-13-2010, 08:26 AM
It's all perspective friends.

Don't believe me?

When is enough enough?

If I were in Jail, "just the tip" would be too much....beyond enough.

If It were Bronco Losses.....eleventy billion in a row wouldn't be enough.

loochy
08-13-2010, 08:26 AM
This.

I'm not a fan of people coming on here and claiming someone "said" something and aren't willing to prove it.

Let's see the PM.

OTW58 said that he would chop off my head and crap down my neck. SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Pretty please........I'm so scared.........

See, I just made that up. Nobody believed me either.

Iowanian
08-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Is this the same FLA guy who melted down a couple of years ago?

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 08:30 AM

Dude, you need to post the comments or you're going to look like the boy who cried wolf, just saying. Then you'll really get insulted.

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 08:32 AM
OTW58 said that he would chop off my head and crap down my neck. SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Pretty please........I'm so scared.........

See, I just made that up. Nobody believed me either.

I see what you did there :)

You think that's bad? One time this crazy dude (I think his name was loochy or something like that) said he was going to sexually assault my mother...... Can you believe that, my freakin MOTHER!!!! I think he meant it, I can't hardly sleep at night......

Brock
08-13-2010, 08:35 AM
You could always just leave.

Otter
If I were in Jail, "just the tip" would be too much....beyond enough.

So, outside of jail full penetration is acceptable? It's always the ones you least expect.

Flachief58
1) I deleted all the messages and 2) I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else. I've done and said everything I needed to take care of the situation.

Dude, you need to post the comments or you're going to look like the boy who cried wolf, just saying. Then you'll really get insulted.

loochy
08-13-2010, 08:36 AM
We must take action or else THIS will happen:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/erclsr/bugeater-attack.jpg

Damn, Flachief58 must be Asian. I never would have guessed.

seclark
08-13-2010, 08:36 AM
You could always just leave.

why do you always make things so complicated?
sec

Brock
08-13-2010, 08:37 AM
1) I deleted all the messages and 2) I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else. I've done and said everything I needed to take care of the situation.

Actually, you do have to prove it. Or you're a liar.

Dayze
your grandaughter goes to college.

MOhillbilly

wrong. Crazy person alert.^

El Jefe

I'm not on anybody's side, but Bugeater is pretty reputable around this place, so they will take his side if you don't have any evidence man. Innocent until proven guilty, this isn't the Military he doesn't have to prove his innocence. I've never had any issues with him, and I've never had any issues with you. I would just put him on ignore and let it be.

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 08:38 AM

Yeah? Well your mom goes to college, take that!!!

loochy
08-13-2010, 08:38 AM
Actually, you do have to prove it. Or you're a liar.

This.

LIAR LIAR FLACHIEF58 IS SUCH A LIAR!

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac147/tweedleDee_2009/LIAR.gif

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 08:40 AM

Then why even start this thread? If you don't care what anyone else thinks, then why put it out there and try to get everyone against him?

dirk digler
08-13-2010, 08:41 AM

If you are going to accuse a long time respected member of this board of something you better bring some proof or you are going to get crucified.

boogblaster
08-13-2010, 08:42 AM
hummmm

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 08:43 AM

If you are going to accuse a long time respected member of this board of something you better bring some proof or you are going to get crucified.

REPOST. If I wanted my comeback, I would wipe it off FlaChiefs58 moms chin.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 08:43 AM
seizure alert. JFC dude....

Brock
08-13-2010, 08:45 AM

ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
08-13-2010, 08:46 AM

Yeah, you DO need to prove it.

You can't just slander a respected member's name without providing any evidence.

AFAIK, it never happened.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 08:48 AM
how its done -

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6468349#post6468349

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 08:53 AM
Jeez, a PM from Redrum would positively KILL this guy.
Everybody un-bunch your panties and play nice with the other children...

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 08:55 AM
Jeez, a PM from Redrum would positively KILL this guy.
Everybody un-bunch your panties and play nice with the other children...

lol- how it started. post 57ish

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222140&page=4

ChiTown
08-13-2010, 08:57 AM
how its done -

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6468349#post6468349

I will fuck you up!

Iowanian
08-13-2010, 08:59 AM
Earlier I suggested that sometimes "just the tip" is more than enough.

I have a feeling that by the time I next open this thread, the Planet collective is going to give fla the whole mandingo.

RJ
When is enough enough?

When it's enough, that's when it's enough.

And I think we all know when it's enough.

But enough of that.

MOhillbilly
I will **** you up!

Talk shit about my dead family twice and you have an open invite.

Thing that pisses me off is that i know people hid/hide his bitch ass.

kstater
08-13-2010, 09:02 AM

Is the mother of your granddaughter hot?

ChiTown
08-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Talk shit about my dead family twice and you have an open invite.

Thing that pisses me off is that i know people hid/hide his bitch ass.

Yeah, that's not nice. But, then again, everyone is 6'9 and 350 behind their computer. Redrum's Mom's pussy is also about that large..........

DeezNutz
08-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Make sure that your friends do not harbor an Aids swing in their backyard:

http://deborahs31-13doings.blogspot.com/Tree%20Swing.jpg

Crush
08-13-2010, 09:07 AM
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7605/worstthreadever.jpg

kstater
08-13-2010, 09:10 AM
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7605/worstthreadever.jpg

Wut? I fully expect this to be HOC worthy by the time I get off work.

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 09:11 AM

Made me think of this lol.

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 09:11 AM
Woops it didn't imbed.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Make sure that your friends do not harbor an Aids swing in their backyard:

http://deborahs31-13doings.blogspot.com/Tree%20Swing.jpg

Soo they are real!?!?!?

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Made me think of this lol.

Sorry to post the link to one of your sissy heartbreak threads earlier. Just makin a point.

kstater

Granddaughter in question.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=776

Bacon Cheeseburger
LMAO

I don't have the time right now to read this entire thread but saying I wished death upon his granddaughter is just a bit of an exaggeration.

ChiTown
08-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Granddaughter in question.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=776

I'm confused. Is that you or Flachiefanthatsgothispussyinamess

kstater
08-13-2010, 09:16 AM
I'm confused. Is that you or Flachiefanthatsgothispussyinamess

I'm fairly certain I've never worn a pink hat.

ChiTown
I'm fairly certain I've never worn a pink hat.

ROFL

El Jefe
Sorry to post the link to one of your sissy heartbreak threads earlier. Just makin a point.

No biggie at all, im glad redrum messed with the wrong dude and hasn't returned. He was funny at first, then just lame, then just freakin annoying.

DeezNutz
08-13-2010, 09:17 AM

ROFL

Consistent1
08-13-2010, 09:17 AM

Hell yeah. He isn't in the Badgirl league yet, but he could get to Triple A level if we offer support.

suds79
08-13-2010, 09:20 AM
What Flachief58 says opens the door me to to voice my opinion on something I've thought for a while but never really bothered because people can do whatever they want to.

But IMO if you're getting into it with several planet memebers, getting all worked up etc, maybe you spend too much time on here and need to take a step back.

How would someone even know you have a granddaughter? Why post that? You don't know these people.

For the most part I come here to talk some Chiefs and generally that's about it, but I understand that for others it's more like a community of friends thing. I understand that. I'm just not into that myself. And thus??? I don't have any beefs with anybody.

Okay I'm done.

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Just for the record, the motivation behind this was over a couple profile messages that I left him. In the first one, I told him I came to his profile to suggest that he not reproduce, and that I was disappointed to find out he already had. Then he gave me some redneck trailer trash response on mine so in turn I copied and pasted the Dottefan bit about grabbing a shotgun and killing himself and his offspring. I'm not sure why I find that funny but I do.

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 09:29 AM
What Flachief58 says opens the door me to to voice my opinion on something I've thought for a while but never really bothered because people can do whatever they want to.

But IMO if you're getting into it with several planet memebers, getting all worked up etc, maybe you spend too much time on here and need to take a step back.

How would someone even know you have a granddaughter? Why post that? You don't know these people.

For the most part I come here to talk some Chiefs and generally that's about it, but I understand that for others it's more like a community of friends thing. I understand that. I'm just not into that myself. And thus??? I don't have any beefs with anybody.

Okay I'm done.

I'll bet I could kick your ass at foosball :)

kstater
08-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Bugs, I wouldn't worry about defending yourself.

kstater
08-13-2010, 09:30 AM
I'm trying to wrap myself around a poster who has 150 posts and has had his fare share of differences with people(you know who you are).

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Just for the record, the motivation behind this was over a couple profile messages that I left him. In the first one, I told him I came to his profile to suggest that he not reproduce, and that I was disappointed to find out he already had. Then he gave me some redneck trailer trash response on mine so in turn I copied and pasted the Dottefan bit about grabbing a shotgun and killing himself and his offspring. I'm not sure why I find that funny but I do.

Reerun_KC
08-13-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm trying to wrap myself around a poster who has 150 posts and has had his fare share of differences with people(you know who you are).

There is alot of gheyness in this post...

:D

kstater
08-13-2010, 09:32 AM

So you really didn't wish ill upon his granddaughter. Maybe his child, but not his grandchild. His offsprings offspring.

Bacon Cheeseburger
Bugs, I wouldn't worry about defending yourself.
Oh, I'm not worried about it, but I skimmed through the thread and there was a few people asking for links or copies of a PM so I figured I'd at least clear up what this was all about.

El Jefe

Yeah he means you.

vailpass
08-13-2010, 09:33 AM

Then leave the chat board.

vailpass
08-13-2010, 09:33 AM

And take this wounded vagina with you.

|Zach|
08-13-2010, 09:34 AM
Consequences will never be the same.

suds79
08-13-2010, 09:35 AM
I'll bet I could kick your ass at foosball :)

That's It! Them are fightin words. I now have a beef. :p

KCUnited
08-13-2010, 09:36 AM

I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no

|Zach|
08-13-2010, 09:38 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gE1ZvCnwkYk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gE1ZvCnwkYk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rain Man
08-13-2010, 09:38 AM
So you really didn't wish ill upon his granddaughter. Maybe his child, but not his grandchild. His offsprings offspring.

I need to go back and watch the Terminator movies again to figure out the implications of this.

seclark
08-13-2010, 09:40 AM
ok, i just went and gave this guy some posirep. a self-inflicted friday dogpile was just what i needed to start the day.
sec

kstater
I think this guy needs to get the authorities involved. Maybe have the police give Bugeater a call.

|Zach|
I need to go back and watch the Terminator movies again to figure out the implications of this.

ROFLROFL

Deberg_1990
08-13-2010, 10:07 AM
This is the beauty of the internet. Saying things you wouldnt normally say face to face. :)

Dave Lane
08-13-2010, 10:15 AM
I can see the quality of his character by reading his posting on your public profile. Really he should be a raider fan, the dude is not worthy of being a chiefs fan. Oh and I added some red rep to his growing list.

LaChapelle
08-13-2010, 10:27 AM
Bugeater is a imho?
I don't know what that is
but I wouldn't doubt it

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 10:29 AM
I can see the quality of his character by reading his posting on your public profile. Really he should be a raider fan, the dude is not worthy of being a chiefs fan. Oh and I added some red rep to his growing list.

Leave FlaChief58 ALONE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Consistent1
08-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Did the feds ever catch up with Bugeater regarding that family that vanished in the desert?

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Bugeater Done Goofed!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PuDWxgIxdc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PuDWxgIxdc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

notorious
08-13-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm not on anybody's side, but Bugeater is pretty reputable around this place, so they will take his side if you don't have any evidence man. Innocent until proven guilty, this isn't the Military he doesn't have to prove his innocence. I've never had any issues with him, and I've never had any issues with you. I would just put him on ignore and let it be.

This.

Bugeater has a harsh edge to him, but when it comes down to it just about everyone on CP does.

That is what makes this forum amazing.

DaFace
08-13-2010, 10:49 AM
For the record, the exchange in question...

I came here to suggest that you kill yourself before you reproduce, but I see I'm too late for that.

Fuck you you 1 toothed coon eating cocksucking little crackwhore!!!

KILL YOURSELF..PLEASE...AND YOUR OFFSPRING..SHOTGUN..GRAB IT..DO IT..DO IT..DO IT

Fuck you you inbread piece of shit! Don't you need to go fuck your sister or something? Or was it your cat? Die bitch

vailpass
08-13-2010, 10:50 AM
This.

Bugeater has a harsh edge to him, but when it comes down to it just about everyone on CP does.

That is what makes this forum amazing.

Shut up pussy.

vailpass
08-13-2010, 10:50 AM

Thanks Face. It's pretty clear that FlaChief took a big does of candishitoutbutcanttakeit.

Crush
08-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Consequences will never be the same.

Bugeater Done Goofed!
<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PuDWxgIxdc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Uh oh, the posts have been backtraced. The Cyber Police will be here shortly.

Discuss Thrower
08-13-2010, 10:51 AM
I believe Mr. Gold has a message for Flachief he's still upset about what Bug had said to him.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhkNLHictW8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhkNLHictW8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DaneMcCloud
08-13-2010, 10:52 AM

LMAO

That's some pretty decent smack talk.

LMAO

I can't understand why FlaQueef felt the need to make this public because, IME, that's an everyday normal conversation around these parts.

notorious
08-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Shut up pussy.

That's it? :)

Go mount an AIDs Tree stump with one of your three gaping, semi-available holes.

Crush
08-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Everyone needs to drink some fucking antifreeze and DIAF.

CHENZ A!
08-13-2010, 10:56 AM

Dude, this is fucking hilarious!
Posted via Mobile Device

DaKCMan AP
08-13-2010, 10:57 AM

Both of the above posters are NOT Awesome.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:03 AM
ok, i just went and gave this guy some posirep. a self-inflicted friday dogpile was just what i needed to start the day.
sec

It was nice to see you give someone the whatfor bro. Got my hackles all raised.(no homo)

vailpass
08-13-2010, 11:06 AM
That's it? :)

Go mount an AIDs Tree stump with one of your three gaping, semi-available holes.

:bravo:

You sir are an artist.

I regret receiving fellatio from the female relative or friend to whom you are closest and am equally sorry for depositing my underclothes in your hamper knowing all the while you would discover them and view yourself as the cuckhold.

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 11:06 AM
I consider myself a Trailer Park Cassanova...

notorious
08-13-2010, 11:08 AM
:bravo:

You sir are an artist.

No, the credit goes to you and the other posters of CP from which I have learned a mulitude of insults from.

LMAO

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 11:09 AM
He thought she was my daughter. Like I said, you can attack me but not my family. Especially not my baby girl! So f*uck all you bastards. I hope for your sakes you can one day care more about someone else more than you do yourselves.

I would be happy give my life and more to protect her from f*uckers like you. If you don't like it I would be happy to arrange a meeting! Most of you are to stupid to understand where I'm coming from and I know I would be better off talking to a rock, but to those of you who do understand, thank you.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:09 AM
I say hello to my bros on here harsher than that exchange.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:11 AM
He thought she was my daughter. Like I said, you can attack me but not my family. Especially not my baby girl! So f*uck all you bastards. I hope for your sakes you can one day care more about someone else more than you do yourselves.

I would be happy give my life and more to protect her from f*uckers like you. If you don't like it I would be happy to arrange a meeting! Most of you are to stupid to understand where I'm coming from and I know I would be better off talking to a rock, but to those of you who do understand, thank you.

you wouldnt do shit. stfu & stfd ya fucking lunatic.

vailpass
08-13-2010, 11:11 AM
you wouldnt do shit. stfu & stfd ya ****ing lunatic.

ROFL

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Go suck a dick you puss. You have no idea who you are f"ng with

you wouldnt do shit. stfu & stfd ya fucking lunatic.

Saulbadguy
08-13-2010, 11:15 AM

You may consider re-registering under a different username, fwiw.

DonTellMeShowMe
08-13-2010, 11:16 AM
I just read through this entire thread and feel so much stupider...thanks!

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:16 AM

see i dont care.

what would you be able to do to me.

you should take your own advise.

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 11:17 AM

Lighten up, Francis.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:18 AM
You may consider re-registering under a different username, fwiw.

his man pride wont let him.

MOhillbilly
Lighten up, Francis.

Ill kill ya!

notorious

I understand where you are coming from, but I would also not give a shit what someone on an internet forum thinks about me or my life, especially when I know how CP operates.

Step back and relax. No big deal.

Buck
08-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Enjoy your vacation Bugeater.

http://67.18.219.83/image_hosting/web_pages/blu_eyez/Fark/tombstone_bye.jpg

DonTellMeShowMe
08-13-2010, 11:19 AM
these people arent "real"......fyi

notorious
08-13-2010, 11:21 AM

Don't say it so LOUD!

If GoChiefs hears you, his entire universe could implode any moment.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:21 AM

having met one of the said parties i can assure you he is real.

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 11:22 AM

DaneMcCloud
08-13-2010, 11:23 AM

You're a grandfather with anger issues calling out people you don't know on a football forum?

I think you need to seek serious psychiatric help.

Grandfathers are supposed to be cool, not raging dickheads.

El Jefe

ROFL

Flachief58
I "advised" you to suck a dick. My "advice" is for you to suck a dick. MORON!

see i dont care.

what would you be able to do to me.

you should take your own advise.

Otter
08-13-2010, 11:24 AM

Everybody is Tony Soprano on the intraweb.

Sully
08-13-2010, 11:24 AM
So the moral of the story is that when a poster tells me to kill my family and myself with a shotgun, I'm NOT supposed to actually do it?

Good to know.

Phew...

CHENZ A!
08-13-2010, 11:26 AM

This guy is so angry. You don't say go suck a dick you puss unless you really mean business.
Posted via Mobile Device

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Everybody is Tony Soprano on the intraweb.

Or this...

vailpass
08-13-2010, 11:27 AM
So the moral of the story is that when a poster tells me to kill my family and myself with a shotgun, I'm NOT supposed to actually do it?

Good to know.

Phew...

Instead you should show your ass, go from the hurt victim to the blathering internet tough guy then cap it all off by calling out the one guy on the board you know eats steel and shits nails.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:28 AM
I "advised" you to suck a dick. My "advice" is for you to suck a dick. MORON!

RAHHH RAHHHH RAHHHHHRAHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! RAHHHH RAHHHHH!!!!

ROFL

Don kill me killlaaaa!!!!!

teedubya
08-13-2010, 11:29 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/00/Internettoughguys.gif

KCUnited
08-13-2010, 11:30 AM
This guy is so angry. You don't say go suck a dick you puss unless you really mean business.
Posted via Mobile Device
a f'ing dick no less.

Sully
08-13-2010, 11:32 AM

Instead you should show your ass, go from the hurt victim to the blathering internet tough guy then cap it all off by calling out the one guy on the board you know eats steel and shits nails.

Don't play innocent, motherfucker. That's clearly a veiled shot at my second cousin... And I will kill a bitch for that!!!

vailpass
08-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Don't play innocent, mother****er. That's clearly a veiled shot at my second cousin... And I will kill a bitch for that!!!

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:39 AM
i bet after the first page his eye stared to twitch.

dirk digler
08-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Grandfathers are supposed to be cool, not raging dickheads.

Wasn't Skip a grandpa? :)

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 11:41 AM
This.

LIAR LIAR FLACHIEF58 IS SUCH A LIAR!

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac147/tweedleDee_2009/LIAR.gif

FILTER YOUR PICTURES MOTHERFUCKER SOME OF US HAVE SEEZURES!
:eek::)

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Damn, im always late to the good stuff.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:42 AM
FILTER YOUR PICTURES MOTHER****ER SOME OF US HAVE SEEZURES!
:eek::)

repost

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:43 AM
i bet this guy is a bitch ass looking to start trouble so he can feel tough.

vailpass
08-13-2010, 11:44 AM

Clouseau!!!!!

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Yes, my eye "stared" to twitch you fucking idiot!

notorious
08-13-2010, 11:47 AM
:facepalm:

vailpass
08-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Yes, my eye "stared" to twitch you ****ing idiot!

These people can help:

http://kan.scout.com/

Or these:
http://www.orangemane.com/

Or maybe these:
http://shutthehellup.com

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Yes, my eye "stared" to twich you ****ing idiot!

everybody else got it.

what are you gonna do bitch?

Sticks and stones.

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Fuck yeah. Read all 12 pages and now im ready to play!

Someone insult me, quick!

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I've got corn in my shit bigger than you. The ball is your court, After you complete the 3rd grade that is.

everybody else got it.

what are you gonna do bitch?

Sticks and stones.

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 11:55 AM
his man pride wont let him.

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:55 AM
This guy reminds me of the DAD in FWWM.
http://trevmurphy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ebay_aceo_terrorinthewoods-300x213.jpg (http://trevmurphy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ebay_aceo_terrorinthewoods.jpg)

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 11:56 AM
I've got corn in my shit bigger than you. The ball is your court, After you complete the 3rd grade that is.

Ill have you know i went to a private school you son of a bitch.
And noone cares how big you think you are.

Detoxing

ROFL

Oh, I love this thread.

Detoxing
Ill have you know i went to a private school you son of a bitch.

LMAO

Otter
08-13-2010, 11:57 AM
**** yeah. Read all 12 pages and now im ready to play!

You brutish, barmpot! All of what post on this messaging forum is cobblers!

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Yes, my eye "stared" to twitch you fucking idiot!

are you admitting that your korean tranny wife's 'eye' twitched and spit into your eye?

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Fuck yeah. Read all 12 pages and now im ready to play!

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

DMAC
08-13-2010, 11:59 AM
I've got corn in my shit bigger than you. So that was a pic of you yesterday?

Ebolapox

are you saying that you take dumps that are 40 courics? that's fucking impressive. your asshole must be 3 feet in diameter.

Detoxing
Vailpass once told me that he was going to come to my house and beat me down like a pinata. Then he was going to tie me to the bottom of his pick up truck and drive down the dirt road to Tecate and deport half my body.

Oh, and then run over all the little mexican kids selling chiclets at the border.

True Story.

Short Leash Hootie
08-13-2010, 12:00 PM
they should have wiped out this dude's ability to reproduce long before this granddaughter was even in question if you ask me

Detoxing
are you saying that you take dumps that are 40 courics? that's ****ing impressive. your asshole must be 3 feet in diameter.

Horse dick will do that to ya.

Ebolapox
when life gives you lemons, TELL THE PEOPLE ON THE INTERWEBS TO FUCK OFF!

DMAC
are you saying that you take dumps that are 40 courics? that's fucking impressive. your asshole must be 3 feet in diameter.It is...he posted it yesterday

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Horse dick will do that to ya.

DOT

MPEG

MOTHERFUCKER!

(please tell me somebody got this joke)

Otter
08-13-2010, 12:02 PM
Vailpass once told me that he was going to come to my house and beat me down like a pinata. Then he was going to tie me to the bottom of his pick up truck and drive down the dirt road to Tecate and deport half my body.

Oh, and then run over all the little mexican kids selling chiclets at the border.

True Story.

ROFL

vailpass
08-13-2010, 12:03 PM

True Story.

That is a ****ing lie.
I love the kids selling chicle and would never harm them.

mmmmmmmmm.....Tecate

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 12:03 PM
i bet the farm i could punch this dude out w/ one shot.

|Zach|
08-13-2010, 12:04 PM
You know what? Lets get the positive vibes back. I am going to post positive things in this thread. :D

Everyone should join me.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0EcFSYQfCE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0EcFSYQfCE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

El Jefe
08-13-2010, 12:05 PM

Dude just stop.

|Zach|
08-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Sexual Chocolate LIVE! (For Booking Events Please contact Randy Watson at 555-CURL ext.69.)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHRERLEM2eE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHRERLEM2eE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ebolapox
You know what? Lets get the positive vibes back. I am going to post positive things in this thread. :D

Everyone should join me.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0EcFSYQfCE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0EcFSYQfCE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HAY FUCK YOU MOTHERSHARTER CAUSE APPLES AREN'T GRAPES, SLUT!

DMAC
Dude just stop.ROFL

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 12:07 PM
Sexual Chocolate LIVE! (For Booking Events Please contact Randy Watson at 555-CURL ext.69.)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHRERLEM2eE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHRERLEM2eE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I DESTROYED YOUR MOTHER'S ASSHOLE AND ALSO ATE ALL OF HER IMITATION CRAB MEET IN THE FRIDGE AND STOMPED ON YOUR FUCKING TRAIN SET SO SHUT IT, STEWART!

|Zach|
08-13-2010, 12:07 PM
HAY **** YOU MOTHERSHARTER CAUSE APPLES AREN'T GRAPES, SLUT!

Yea, like I haven't heard that before.

Sofa King
08-13-2010, 12:08 PM

http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Yea, like I haven't heard that before.

YOU HAVEN'T HEARD SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAF, BRAILLE READING ILLITERATE MONKEY SPUNK SPELUNKERER.

|Zach|
08-13-2010, 12:10 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/63nlhoda2MY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/63nlhoda2MY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

vailpass
08-13-2010, 12:11 PM
Just let your SOUL GLO!

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 12:11 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/63nlhoda2MY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/63nlhoda2MY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

TURN THE BUTTON WITH YOUR LEFT HAND, YOU RACIST MOTHERFUCKING TINA TURNER IMPERSONATER!

Sofa King
08-13-2010, 12:13 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oMxio_lrybM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oMxio_lrybM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 12:14 PM
My alarm clock song. no joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ife8QzxMPc

Here I am feeling mean
Can't escape this fucking dream
Sometimes I lose control
Somehow I have lost my soul

Sometimes
I just don't
Give a fuck!

|Zach|
08-13-2010, 12:14 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIKaIriiK8w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIKaIriiK8w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DMAC
08-13-2010, 12:16 PM
AWWWW!

Puppy seizures!

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 12:17 PM
TURN THE BUTTON WITH YOUR LEFT HAND, YOU RACIST MOTHER****ING TINA TURNER IMPERSONATER!

Fuck Off. Go back to masturbating to photos of livestock you one armed crack whore donkey-cocksucking-Monkey circle jerking retarded rainbow loving-2 guys, 1 butt watching bag of aids infested flaming monkey shit.

Ima kill you and your grand daughter.

booger
08-13-2010, 12:18 PM
**** yeah. Read all 12 pages and now im ready to play!

aardvark focker

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 12:18 PM
aardvark focker

TJ Donkey show jizz eater

booger
08-13-2010, 12:21 PM
TJ Donkey show jizz eater

weirdo who poops square and triangle turds instead of round ones like everyone else

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Fuck Off. Go back to masturbating to photos of livestock you one armed crack whore donkey-cocksucking-Monkey circle jerking retarded rainbow loving-2 guys, 1 butt watching bag of aids infested flaming monkey shit.

Ima kill you and your grand daughter.

THERE ONCE WAS THIS TIME WHEN i WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET THAT i SAW A DUDE SPAZZING OUT, THEN i REALIZED THAT HE WAS JUST LAUGHING AT YOUR FACE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEN i REALIZED THAT UR STOOPID AND YOUR MOTHER HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN VACUUM: SHE'S BETTER OFF SPENDING HER TIME WATCHING SUPERMARKET SWEEP AND DOING HER HAIR WITH OLDSKOOL CURLERS AND PAINTING HER NAILS SHIT-BROWN, THEN GOING ON A HOT DATE WITH PAT SAJACK IN A STOLEN 1981 DODGE DART!

don't forget to bring a towel BITCHES!

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 12:25 PM
weirdo who poops square and triangle turds instead of round ones like everyone else

<-----------Do you see these eyes? Yeah, those are the eyes of a man who's not afraid to ninja kick you in the taint and and then hang you in Irag so everyone can beat you.

Cross this line, bitch, I dare you.

DMAC
08-13-2010, 12:27 PM

Into the amish paradise?

booger
08-13-2010, 12:27 PM
<-----------Do you see these eyes? Yeah, those are the eyes of a man who's not afraid to ninja kick you in the taint and and then hang you in Irag so everyone can beat you.

remember the time you got caught finger banging a dead water buffalo in the back of a ford ranchero in the parking lot after the whitesnake concert?

booger
08-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Into the amish paradise?

sure beats raisin cattle

kstater
08-13-2010, 12:33 PM

So your granddaughter is also your baby? So what you're saying, is you fucked your daughter? Was she good?

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 12:34 PM
remember the time you got caught finger banging a dead water buffalo in the back of a ford ranchero in the parking lot after the whitesnake concert?

I sure do. It was right after the time you paid that homeless man 5 dollars to sodomize your ass with a bowling bowl and it got all stuck and he had to spray your ass down with WD40 so it could go all the way in.

booger
08-13-2010, 12:36 PM
I sure do. It was right after the time you paid that homeless man 5 dollars to sodomize your ass with a bowling bowl and it got all stuck and he had to spray your ass down with WD40 so it could go all the way in.

he said it was for new socks butt i'm sure he spent it on booze

gblowfish
08-13-2010, 12:37 PM

Sha bump de bump!
Sha bump de bump!

I feel better already!

dirk digler
08-13-2010, 12:38 PM
At least Flachief is entertaining

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 12:39 PM
At least Flachief is entertaining

AND he has a cool avatar. And a hot daughter.......grrrrrr.......rawr

Buck
08-13-2010, 12:39 PM
DOT

MPEG

MOTHERFUCKER!

(please tell me somebody got this joke)

Suck my dick, while I fuck that ass, hey!

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Suck my dick, while I fuck that ass, hey!

ROFL

thanks. the planet HASN'T lost its goddamned mind today.

how's matt?

Swanman
08-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Burst, how I will miss thee......

Buck
08-13-2010, 12:43 PM
ROFL

thanks. the planet HASN'T lost its goddamned mind today.

how's matt?

Doing good, I got to give somebody an infraction today so that pretty much made my day.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Burst, how I will miss thee......

Blame that fucking pussy zack.

Sully
08-13-2010, 12:47 PM

Why would you eat corn that big without chewing it?

KCGridironBeast
Yes, my eye "stared" to twitch you ****ing idiot!

I'm sorry, is the same guy that dropped this beauty:

"**** you you inbread piece of shit! Don't you need to go **** your sister or something? Or was it your cat? Die bitch"

...actually trying to correct someone else's spelling?

Or were you referring to this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.impactlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Sandwich-Man-338.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.impactlab.net/2009/10/18/top-10-photos-of-the-week-98/&usg=__lCXt1Wo8E1MuH5g2gGbh_yp95FY=&h=666&w=500&sz=81&hl=en&start=0&tbnid=EPCEf4tBrxux1M:&tbnh=168&tbnw=131&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsandwich%2Bman%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1242%26bih%3D679%26tbs% 3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=418&vpy=276&dur=616&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=107&ty=83&ei=hZNlTIP1JsL68AaVu9XLCA&oei=hZNlTIP1JsL68AaVu9XLCA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0

MOhillbilly
Doing good, I got to give somebody an infraction today so that pretty much made my day.

you have the best name. Does it offend you when people spell it Mat?

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 12:49 PM

fuck yes.

any chance the chargers get merriman, mcneill and jackson signed and playing by the reg season?

Johnny Vegas
08-13-2010, 12:52 PM

thats somebody's granddaughter in that avatar...

Ebolapox
08-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Oh great, a charger fan playing Mod now... WTF has this place come too!

STFU mr. killington, buck's good people.

Flachief58
08-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I bet the farm that you're a lil puss who would get a severe beat down and would go crying to his momma afterwards.

i bet the farm i could punch this dude out w/ one shot.

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 12:56 PM
I bet the farm that you're a lil puss who would get a severe beat down and would go crying to his momma afterwards.

Hey!

Welcome back!

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 12:56 PM

i expect the deed in the mail by sundown.

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 12:57 PM
I bet the farm that i could throw a football over them mountains.

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I bet the farm that i could throw a football over them mountains.

for real, i have six knuckles on my right hand.

DMAC
08-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I bet the farm that the corn in my shit is bigger dan eww

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 01:00 PM
for real, i have six knuckles on my right hand.

Sure it's not a tumor? Might wanna get that checked out. Could be Cancer. Never know these days.

Buck
08-13-2010, 01:01 PM
you have the best name. Does it offend you when people spell it Mat?
Not at all, though it hardly happens.
fuck yes.

any chance the chargers get merriman, mcneill and jackson signed and playing by the reg season?
Merriman signed today. I give McNeil a 20% chance and Jackson a 0% chance.
Oh great, a charger fan playing Mod now... WTF has this place come too!

Shut up, n00b!

KCUnited
08-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Enough is enough!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wCiqL5wtNTs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wCiqL5wtNTs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 01:02 PM

dude im thinking about cutting my own finger off cause it hurts. It makes this L at the middle knuck. And my mom would shoot you in the fuckin face w/ her uzi if you looked at me funny.

you have zero idea. none.

Detoxing
08-13-2010, 01:04 PM

Hey.

So is your daughter, like, hot?

DeezNutz
08-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Damn. It's too bad that MO's going to get offed. He was a good dude...

Sam Hall
08-13-2010, 01:05 PM
You gotta grow up a little, learn to ignore it and put some people on ignore:D

MOhillbilly
08-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Sure it's not a tumor? Might wanna get that checked out. Could be Cancer. Never know these days.

its a huge calcium deposit between my index and middle finger.