PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chill. Preseason.

googlegoogle
08-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Wait at least till middle of the season for the meltdown. :cuss:

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Fuck that. If they're 0-4 on this cake ass schedule, people should be throwing shit through the windows at 1 Arrowhead Drive.

SNR
08-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Fuck that. If they're 0-4 on this cake ass schedule, people should be throwing shit through the windows at 1 Arrowhead Drive.Does the new Arrowhead have windows or something?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Does the new Arrowhead have windows or something?

Hell, I don't know, I've never been there. But I'll tell you what, I'll think of an explanation for why I'm carrying a bucket full of bricks through the front doors if it doesn't.

Count Zarth
08-13-2010, 10:40 PM
We've been saying this shit for years.

Just once I'd like to see the Chiefs blow the doors off someone in preseason.

TEX
08-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Lately, if the Chiefs look shitty in preseason, they look just as shitty during the season. Having said that, the OL and Cassel looked shitty...:hmmm:

Oh - forgot to mention the defensive front 7 looked equally shitty...

Saccopoo
08-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Lately, if the Chiefs look shitty in preseason, they look just as shitty during the season. Having said that, the OL and Cassel looked shitty...:hmmm:

Maybe it's because the O-line is shitty and nothing has been done to truly improve it. But fuck that noise in drafting someone to play the position. Everyone knows you can get sure fire Hall of Famers off the waiver wire.

Baconeater
08-13-2010, 10:53 PM

This. Same shit, different year.

BossChief
08-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Maybe it's because the O-line is shitty and nothing has been done to truly improve it. But fuck that noise in drafting someone to play the position. Everyone knows you can get sure fire Hall of Famers off the waiver wire.

Asamoah drafted in third round
Lilja signed and was one of the best linemen available, though I disagree with his usage
Weigman vet pickup

you are just sour that we didnt draft Okung

KC Tattoo
08-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Our season was 16 games last year, 4 & 12. Waited almost 8 full months to see Red & Gold play. Cassel still hasn't learned or the Chiefs still havn't learned how to score a TD in the First GAD DAMN quarter!

petegz28
08-13-2010, 11:16 PM
You guys are all freaking out and a bunch of cry babies. Atlanta only scored 3 points in the first half. Same as the Chiefs. You can say this that or the other thing but that is the fact. Yes, Cassel still looks weak. But the defense is taking some unfair critcism. And besides, it was game 1 of the pre-season. PRE-SEASON. That means no game plans, different play calling, etc, etc.

The 2nd and 3rd games will be a little more telling but still nothing to really hang your hat on. People say if the starting running back for Atlanta played the whole game he would have killed us. Well, if Charles played the whole game he would have killed them. Get over it already.

Saccopoo
08-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Asamoah drafted in third round
Lilja signed and was one of the best linemen available, though I disagree with his usage
Weigman vet pickup

you are just sour that we didnt draft Okung

You bet I am. And the reason is because I knew that our line sucked balls. Albert is fucking horrible. Seamus O'Murphy is fucking horrible. But let's not focus on getting a competent tackle when one is available. Let's draft a fucking safety and a stiff at DE. Lilja is an undersized guard who played with a QB who's got one of the quickest releases ever and a receiving corps that is one of the best in the game. Ask him to hold a block with this QB and this receiving corps. He's going to get swallowed. Weigmann is past his prime and while he was one of the best centers in the game, at 37 years old and undersized, you don't start getting better.

And when we can't protect the quarterback, can't open holes for the running back and have to rely on Mini-me versions of Barry Sanders to generate any type of offense, don't come crying to me. You all got your "playmaking" safety whose going to somehow miraculously get 40 interceptions returned for TD's that will put this team into the playoffs. Succop better get use to 53 yard field goal attempts because that's all this piece of shit offense is going to get a chance at because the offensive line sucks dog balls and won't be able to do shit in the Red Zone and neither Charles nor McCluster are going to be effective once the defense packs in. I shit you not, this offense is damn near exactly like Detroits during the Scott Mitchell, Barry Sanders, Herman Moore days, and it doesn't have the talent of Sanders or Moore.

You're goddamn right I'd rather have Okung and Monroe instead of Berry and Jackson. All day long.

KC Tattoo
08-13-2010, 11:25 PM
What I saw was two players that are just on another level than any other I've seen in a long time. Dexter & Charles OMG those two are going to be phenom (SP) I'm sure we didn't see any thing compared too what I'm expecting out of those two. I am stoked, all we need to do is throw screens to them on eather side just get them the damn ball! Charlie Weis is going to have fun this year.

D Bowe saw him makeing some blocks but would like to see them throw him the ball to see if he can catch it. I thought Cassel could have hit him on a 3 yrd quick slant for a first down but didn't look his way.

Defense stop the run! Our secondary is going to be outstanding to say the least. Mat Ryan had no place to throw the ball on several downs, our coverage is going to be elite and that could spell INT returns and give our inapt offence a shorter field for Succup to kick field goals. He so far needs the shorter distance but yet Pre season so ;)

BossChief
08-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Im not gonna justify the Jackson pick (should have been Orakpo IMO) but Id rather have Berry over Okung all day.

Asamoah and Lilja are good additions that should be starters for us for a number of years and effective ones at that.

You cant fix everything in one offseason and for them to add 2/5 new and effective starters on the OL is showing it as a priority on a team with needs everywhere you look.

SNR
08-13-2010, 11:41 PM
You bet I am. And the reason is because I knew that our line sucked balls. Albert is fucking horrible. Seamus O'Murphy is fucking horrible. But let's not focus on getting a competent tackle when one is available. Let's draft a fucking safety and a stiff at DE. Lilja is an undersized guard who played with a QB who's got one of the quickest releases ever and a receiving corps that is one of the best in the game. Ask him to hold a block with this QB and this receiving corps. He's going to get swallowed. Weigmann is past his prime and while he was one of the best centers in the game, at 37 years old and undersized, you don't start getting better.

And when we can't protect the quarterback, can't open holes for the running back and have to rely on Mini-me versions of Barry Sanders to generate any type of offense, don't come crying to me. You all got your "playmaking" safety whose going to somehow miraculously get 40 interceptions returned for TD's that will put this team into the playoffs. Succop better get use to 53 yard field goal attempts because that's all this piece of shit offense is going to get a chance at because the offensive line sucks dog balls and won't be able to do shit in the Red Zone and neither Charles nor McCluster are going to be effective once the defense packs in. I shit you not, this offense is damn near exactly like Detroits during the Scott Mitchell, Barry Sanders, Herman Moore days, and it doesn't have the talent of Sanders or Moore.

You're goddamn right I'd rather have Okung and Monroe instead of Berry and Jackson. All day long.I'd rather have Ryan fucking Sims than Jackson. And I'd rather have Berry than Okung.

By the way, if we drafted Monroe and Okung who would get moved? They can't both play RT

Just Passin' By
08-13-2010, 11:50 PM
Wait at least till middle of the season for the meltdown. :cuss:

Fan bases of teams that lose the first exhibition game start looking for falling sky. Fan bases of teams that win the first exhibition game start freeing up Super Bowl weekend.

Same shit happens every year.

Saccopoo
08-14-2010, 12:02 AM
I'd rather have Ryan ****ing Sims than Jackson. And I'd rather have Berry than Okung.

By the way, if we drafted Monroe and Okung who would get moved? They can't both play RT

Oh, by his performance the last two seasons and his stellar play in this first preseason game, I'm pretty sure that Albert is a prime candidate to get moved out of the left tackle spot. He's getting beat like a drum so far in this game (watching the rebroadcast right now). A penalty that killed a drive, gave up a sack and a forced fumble...so much for the epiphany.

Awesome performance so far.

And who do we have backing him up?

Jesus, our tackle situation sucks.

Red Beans
08-14-2010, 01:35 AM
We've got to find a legit RT. Big Irish isn't going to cut it. I can't believe Colin Brown would be any worse...

ChiefsCountry
08-14-2010, 01:41 AM
He's getting beat like a drum so far in this game (watching the rebroadcast right now). A penalty that killed a drive, gave up a sack and a forced fumble...so much for the epiphany.

It wasn't Albert that got beat for the fumble, it was O'Callaghan. Also Albert didn't give up the sack either.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010081353/2010/PRE1/chiefs@falcons?module=HP_cp2#tab:watch
Go to 1:20 shows the fumble, then the sack. Albert pushes Abraham out of the picture until the ball is fumbled. On the sack, Albert pushed his guy inside and Moore whiffed on the MLB.

the Talking Can
08-14-2010, 01:47 AM
You bet I am. And the reason is because I knew that our line sucked balls. Albert is ****ing horrible. Seamus O'Murphy is ****ing horrible. But let's not focus on getting a competent tackle when one is available. Let's draft a ****ing safety and a stiff at DE. Lilja is an undersized guard who played with a QB who's got one of the quickest releases ever and a receiving corps that is one of the best in the game. Ask him to hold a block with this QB and this receiving corps. He's going to get swallowed. Weigmann is past his prime and while he was one of the best centers in the game, at 37 years old and undersized, you don't start getting better.

You're goddamn right I'd rather have Okung and Monroe instead of Berry and Jackson. All day long.

you must not have watched the game, because Albert wasn't horrible....mcoglichgan was...

you're just butt hurt we didn't sign a player with half Berry's talent....

KC Tattoo
08-14-2010, 01:53 AM
We've got to find a legit RT. Big Irish isn't going to cut it. I can't believe Colin Brown would be any worse...

Don't worry, after this weekend we will pick up a Miami Dolphin from the wire. Like we did last year ya know good buds with the Big Tuna.

milkman
08-14-2010, 04:25 AM

Brown is an O'Callagan clone.

milkman
08-14-2010, 04:26 AM
It wasn't Albert that got beat for the fumble, it was O'Callaghan. Also Albert didn't give up the sack either.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010081353/2010/PRE1/chiefs@falcons?module=HP_cp2#tab:watch
Go to 1:20 shows the fumble, then the sack. Albert pushes Abraham out of the picture until the ball is fumbled. On the sack, Albert pushed his guy inside and Moore whiffed on the MLB.

While O'Callagan didn't do his job, Cassel has absolutely no awareness.

Coach
08-14-2010, 04:32 AM
Oh, by his performance the last two seasons and his stellar play in this first preseason game, I'm pretty sure that Albert is a prime candidate to get moved out of the left tackle spot. He's getting beat like a drum so far in this game (watching the rebroadcast right now). A penalty that killed a drive, gave up a sack and a forced fumble...so much for the epiphany.

Awesome performance so far.

And who do we have backing him up?

Jesus, our tackle situation sucks.

Wow, you're pretty good at this, Baghdad Bob.

Truthfully, the only negative that I can absolutely remember on Albert was the illegal formation. Other than that, I thought he did a great job.

O'Callahan was the one that was responsible for the Cassel (as well as Matt himself) strip and fumble that Atlanta recovered. And I absolutely agree with Milkman's comment, Cassel does not have any awareness. Today's game was obvious, even if the scheme was "vanilla", so to speak.

milkman
08-14-2010, 04:42 AM
Wow, you're pretty good at this, Baghdad Bob.

Truthfully, the only negative that I can absolutely remember on Albert was the illegal formation. Other than that, I thought he did a great job.

O'Callahan was the one that was responsible for the Cassel (as well as Matt himself) strip and fumble that Atlanta recovered. And I absolutely agree with Milkman's comment, Cassel does not have any awareness. Today's game was obvious, even if the scheme was "vanilla", so to speak.

To be fair, Albert really didn't do a good job on the play in which Cassel was sacked.

He didn't give up the sack, but he did allow Bierman(?) to get inside of him.

Coach
08-14-2010, 04:55 AM
To be fair, Albert really didn't do a good job on the play in which Cassel was sacked.

He didn't give up the sack, but he did allow Bierman(?) to get inside of him.

True, but he didn't give up the sack, and that's what important to me. Cassel is the one that has the no awareness problem. In that situation, he should had stepped up and to the right.

Even that, with Croyle's INT, I would honestly feel better having Croyle out there than Cassel. Yes, I know Croyle does have the fragile problem, but I thought he "performed" worlds better than Cassel did.

3rd&48ers
08-14-2010, 05:24 AM
Chiefs looked like ASS last night..

That is all

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-14-2010, 05:27 AM
It wasn't pretty and that is never a good thing for the tin foil hat crowd.

3rd&48ers
08-14-2010, 05:32 AM
It wasn't pretty and that is never a good thing for the tin foil hat crowd.

meh.. first pre season game.... we didn't look good on my favorite teams first team offense either... Dallas didn't look good against us and they were in game 2...

It's just pre season , I love all the fans who want to just throw bombs all night...

Looks like Charles had a pretty good average though

HonestChieffan
08-14-2010, 06:00 AM
Dont forget the real season is divided into quarters. Helps to keep your hopes up.

Pioli Zombie
08-14-2010, 06:02 AM
Like I said last night, I relied on CP to tell me how the game was going. Based on that I was under the impression the Chiefs were horrible. Then I got home and watched the first half, the only half that mattered, for myself.
they played a better team on the road to a standstill. They were fine. The defense played tough. They moved the ball. The rookies looked great.
Once again I learn to NEVER listen to CP.

Chief Faithful
08-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Last nights game looked every bit of what it was, the first preseason game. There were many things I saw both good and bad.

1. Cassel was stepping up in the pocket much more aggressive. I believe this is due to Weis coaching and much improved RG play.

2. The drafted rookies all looked really good. Berry, McCluster, Arenas and Lewis are going to be big contributors this year. Sheffield should be good depth and Asamoah looks like he could be a long term solution at RG.

3. Why is DJ not starting? He is 10x the player over Demorrio Williams.

4. DeJuan Morgan should be in the first round of cuts. The Chiefs have wasted too much time on him.

5. Shaun Smith played some NT so why has he been practicing only at DE?

6. Derek Lokey looked good at NT. He should be starting over Edwards.

7. I was not impressed with any of the rookies or new players on the DL. The only new add that I felt had promise was NT Garrett Brown. A year on P.S. and a couple years in the NFL he could be worth something by year 3 or 4.

8. There has been a lot of talk about Kestahn Moore, but I was not impressed. I like Jackie Battle better. No need to spend more development time on Javarris Williams.

KCUnited
08-14-2010, 07:34 AM
Last nights game looked every bit of what it was, the first preseason game. There were many things I saw both good and bad.

1. Cassel was stepping up in the pocket much more aggressive. I believe this is due to Weis coaching and much improved RG play.

2. The drafted rookies all looked really good. Berry, McCluster, Arenas and Lewis are going to be big contributors this year. Sheffield should be good depth and Asamoah looks like he could be a long term solution at RG.

3. Why is DJ not starting? He is 10x the player over Demorrio Williams.

4. DeJuan Morgan should be in the first round of cuts. The Chiefs have wasted too much time on him.

5. Shaun Smith played some NT so why has he been practicing only at DE?

6. Derek Lokey looked good at NT. He should be starting over Edwards.

7. I was not impressed with any of the rookies or new players on the DL. The only new add that I felt had promise was NT Garrett Brown. A year on P.S. and a couple years in the NFL he could be worth something by year 3 or 4.

8. There has been a lot of talk about Kestahn Moore, but I was not impressed. I like Jackie Battle better. No need to spend more development time on Javarris Williams.
You answered 5 with 6, plus the DE's have not looked good in camp, especially McGee, which is another reason Smith has been over there.

-King-
08-14-2010, 07:38 AM

1. Cassel was stepping up in the pocket much more aggressive. I believe this is due to Weis coaching and much improved RG play. Lol...no he wasn't.

Huh? Only McCluster stood out. Arenas was alright on kick returns but was below average in coverage. Asomoah was absolutely terrible.

:spock:
8. There has been a lot of talk about Kestahn Moore, but I was not impressed. I like Jackie Battle better. No need to spend more development time on Javarris Williams.Battle fucking sucked. Literally the worst RB of the bunch. Kestan Moore was better and so was Williams.

You must have been watching a different game.

Rausch
08-14-2010, 07:41 AM
Asomoah was absolutely terrible.

This was really bumming me out.

He was getting pushed around and looked clumsy...

Priest31kc
08-14-2010, 07:45 AM
This was really bumming me out.

He was getting pushed around and looked clumsy...

Yeah, but how is that not understandable? It was his first live action in the NFL. Dude has all the skills to be a very good to great guard in the league. Seriously, dont let it bum you out lol.

Chief Faithful
08-14-2010, 07:48 AM
You answered 5 with 6, plus the DE's have not looked good in camp, especially McGee, which is another reason Smith has been over there.

I wonder if it is the combination of Lokey and Brown.

dirk digler
08-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Like I said last night, I relied on CP to tell me how the game was going. Based on that I was under the impression the Chiefs were horrible. Then I got home and watched the first half, the only half that mattered, for myself.
they played a better team on the road to a standstill. They were fine. The defense played tough. They moved the ball. The rookies looked great.
Once again I learn to NEVER listen to CP.

While it is true it was tied 3-3 at half I don't think the rest of what you said is accurate. The starting front 7 looked as shitty as it did last year, the OL was suspect, and the QB play was fail.

We are just lucky it is pre-season.

Rausch
08-14-2010, 08:14 AM
Yeah, but how is that not understandable? It was his first live action in the NFL. Dude has all the skills to be a very good to great guard in the league. Seriously, dont let it bum you out lol.

I'm sure he'll get better but his first taste of action was very underwhelming.

Honestly, I'd figured him to be the 2nd most ready to play behind Berry...

Art Vader
08-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Cassel needs to step the fuck up. If Weis' coaching doesn't stick I hope they have the balls to bench him, Croyle didn't look too bad in comparison, still wack but he has a better arm, somewhat knows when to take off running, and has a smoking hot wife.

TEX
08-14-2010, 08:31 AM

We have one - Brandon Albert. We need a real LT...

talastan
08-14-2010, 08:46 AM
My view of last night was:

1) Offense was VERY vanilla. No excuses for the misques, penalities, and Cassel's fumble.

2) Despite the INT, Croyle is miles ahead of Cassel as far a being comfortable in the pocket and with his reads. Twice I saw D-Bowe in single coverage and Cassel completely overlooked him. I doubt Croyle would have.

3) First String Interior Oline looks slightly improved, however sample size is too small to give an official ruling.

4) Start Richardson, Brown, who-the-****-ever at RT. O'Cally was just caught flat-footed for a -4 penalty on his pass rushing skill check.

5) First string D was only slightly better overall and that was only against the pass; stopping the run is going to be the #1 priority and weakness of this team this year.

6) As already mentioned, DJ should start, enough with the mind games it is time to get our D working together to gel. Williams is horridous and Mays is only slightly better.

7) I loved watching Matt Ryan have to go to second and third reads because, hopefully since the tv coverage really didn't focus on it, our DB's were smothering the receivers.

Overall the performance was rated at a Meh. I think though we'll really get a good view of where we stand in the next couple of games. I originally predicted at 7-9 or 8-8 season and still see this as doable IMO. No worries! :D

Rausch
08-14-2010, 08:48 AM
Cassel needs to step the **** up. If Weis' coaching doesn't stick I hope they have the balls to bench him...

This.

But I'd prefer this to be based off of practice, camp, FOUR preseason games, and.......well........Croyle would have to actually stay on the fucking field for more than 12.2 minutes before getting injured...

Red Beans
08-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Brown is an O'Callagan clone.

Like I said, he can't be any WORSE...

Red Beans
08-14-2010, 09:04 AM
We have one - Brandon Albert. We need a real LT...

Here we ****ing go with this shit again. Give me a break.

talastan
08-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Oh and Arenas is going to do just fine for us IMO at KR/PR. We should've had six on that KR he took to the house. If I was him I'd have smacked the crap out of Cole for negating those points with his holding penalty.

Art Vader
08-14-2010, 09:16 AM
This.

But I'd prefer this to be based off of practice, camp, FOUR preseason games, and.......well........Croyle would have to actually stay on the ****ing field for more than 12.2 minutes before getting injured...

Yeah don't wanna jump the gun on this first nothing of a game, but if he doesnt start making strides in his play, somebody's gotta bite the fuckin bullet.

OnTheWarpath58
08-14-2010, 09:17 AM

I'd be happy if the 1's just looked decent in preseason.

T-post Tom
08-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Most teams look crappy during the first preseason game. The biggest concern to me is Cassel. Weiss had better get those chicken feet working and do that voodoo that he do.

Deberg_1990
08-14-2010, 09:29 AM
:facepalm:

I think we need to rename this place kneejerkandovereactionplanet.com

talastan
08-14-2010, 09:30 AM

This x eleventy thousand

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2010, 10:33 AM

Bull Fucking Shit.

The Chiefs sucked ass last night, which was to be expected. The front seven looked like they did in Cleveland game, Cassel had his usual "faraway look" in his eyes and the offensive line struggled.

This team looks NO better than it did last year against Cleveland.

OTOH, I watched the Redskins and it just about made me sick. They were better coached, more talented and their 2nd round QB acquired via trade actually looked bad ass and worth the trade value.

This is going to be another long fucking year.

And instead of making excuses for the Chiefs sucking in preseason, why can't you all come to grips with the fact that it would be nice if the Chiefs actually looked like a competent football team in August?

OnTheWarpath58
08-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Bull Fucking Shit.

The Chiefs sucked ass last night, which was to be expected. The front seven looked like they did in Cleveland game, Cassel had his usual "faraway look" in his eyes and the offensive line struggled.

OTOH, I watched the Redskins and it just about made me sick. They were better coached, more talented and their 2nd round QB acquired via trade actually looked bad ass and worth the trade value.

This is going to be another long fucking year.

And instead of making excuses for the Chiefs sucking in preseason, why can't you all come to grips with the fact that it would be nice if the Chiefs actually looked like a competent football team in August?

It's a process.

Art Vader
08-14-2010, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=DaneMcCloud;6934782]

OTOH, I watched the Redskins and it just about made me sick.
QUOTE]

totally.

Pawnmower
08-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Bull ****ing Shit.

This is going to be another long ****ing year.

I donno man, Atlanta is a lot better than Cleveland for one thing. And we only had a couple series with starters...

Yes, we looked shitty. Yes, it would be nice if we looked like a good team in AUgust. We didn't. I am still sticking with 6-8 wins and improvements across the board as expectations.

Did people actually think this team was going to do any more than that?

ChiefaRoo
08-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Bull ****ing Shit.

Dane. It's ok. You need to learn how to relax. Perhaps you should stop by Mel Gibson's house for a few drinks.

Red Brooklyn
08-14-2010, 02:17 PM
I'd be happy if the 1's just looked decent in preseason.
Jesus Titty-fucking Christ, THIS.

KC Tattoo
08-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Aparently, I have too high expectations for pre season. So going to ask. Is it too much to ask for our starters to get a first down before the end of the first quarter, on our next pre season game? All I'm asking is for our starting unit to get a few first downs. I dont want too ask any thing more than that, don't want the team or our QB to get stressed out or anything. That is going to be so awsome if we can get a first down in the first quarter / holy shit I may pee my pants.

Baconeater
08-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Aparently, I have too high expectations for pre season. So going to ask. Is it too much to ask for our starters to get a first down before the end of the first quarter, on our next pre season game? All I'm asking is for our starting unit to get a few first downs. I dont want too ask any thing more than that, don't want the team or our QB to get stressed out or anything. That is going to be so awsome if we can get a first down in the first quarter / holy shit I may pee my pants.
No, it's not too much to expect the 1st unit to at least show signs they are capable of moving the ball. That's why all these "HAY IT'S JUST THE PRESEASON WHAT DO YOU EXPECT" arguments are bullshit.

teedubya
08-14-2010, 03:22 PM
My buddy texted me in full meltdown mode about 5 minutes into the 1st quarter last night. lol

Sure-Oz
08-14-2010, 03:23 PM
So glad we signed Cassel longterm...he did look lost, start brokie

Pawnmower
08-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Bull ****ing Shit.

Did you make these comparisons because both the Redskins and Chiefs have Native American themes?

Buffalo is horrible, Atlanta is a playoff caliber team. Im 100% sure the Chiefs wouldve done better against Buffalo too....Your "logic" is a little flawed my man...

KC Tattoo
08-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Becouse I am so stupid about football and all things (sometimes i forget to breath and my daughter has to remind me how) Didn't the Dirty Birds have the number one pick just a few years ago? Didn't they suck & made changes in the front office just a few years ago also? They picked Mat Ryan right? Now, wearn't they 9 & 7 last year?

Why shouldn't we as fans have expectations of having a better football team than the previous year? Why shouldn't we be able to bitch if we don't agree with the front office? We still would have Carl Peterson if the fans didn't bitch about the front office. So far Pioli hasn't done any thing differant than what Carl Peterson has done over the last 20 years. We still have a QB from another team that was older than 26 to start for us. We are still filling holes or using OLD Vets to be our starters, Vrabel, Chambers, Casey W., Thomas Jones, ext.. He is not doing any thing differant than Carl Peterson, and we as fans are just suppose to watch and be happy that they know what the hell there doing. IMHCFO<----- I understand that it takes more than a draft or two & you have to have free agents. What am I missing on the big picture to get this thing turned around in just a few years? That Pioli is doing it the Patriot way? What is it about Cassel that makes people think he so good?

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Did you make these comparisons because both the Redskins and Chiefs have Native American themes?

Buffalo is horrible, Atlanta is a playoff caliber team. Im 100% sure the Chiefs wouldve done better against Buffalo too....Your "logic" is a little flawed my man...

DUDE!

Do you really think that Matt Cassel = Donovan McNabb?

:shake:

The Chiefs wouldn't have put 45 on the Bills. I'll be surprised if the Chiefs score 45 in their first three games, total.

The offense, especially Cassel, is BAD. The offensive line, outside of Albert, sucks ass. The front seven will get mauled this year for 200 yards plus per game.

So far, I've seen NO individual improvements. Granted, it's week one of the preseason but it would have been nice to see SOMEONE improve.

Pawnmower
08-14-2010, 05:39 PM
DUDE!

Do you really think that Matt Cassel = Donovan McNabb?

The Chiefs wouldn't have put 45 on the Bills. I'll be surprised if the Chiefs score 45 in their first three games, total.

No! You misread what I am trying to say again. All I said was the chiefs would do better against Buffalo than they did aganst Atlanta....

(Atlanta is a Much better team than buffalo...)

Thats all I was saying, please go back and check it out.

Pawnmower
08-14-2010, 05:42 PM
The front seven will get mauled this year for 200 yards plus per game.

I'll take you up on that bet. How do we wager chiefs cash on it? Ill bet my entire stack (which is piddly, I know) on it if you want...Hell you might be right but I like betting, LOL.

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2010, 05:54 PM
I'll take you up on that bet. How do we wager chiefs cash on it? Ill bet my entire stack (which is piddly, I know) on it if you want...Hell you might be right but I like betting, LOL.

Why would you want to bet on something like that? Are you telling us that you saw actual improvement in the play of the front seven last night?

Michael Turner had six carries for 44 yards. That's 7+ per carry. The Chiefs face some pretty hefty running games to start the season in San Diego (Ryan Matthews), Cleveland (who gashed the Chiefs for 300 last year) San Francisco, etc.

You're being completely unrealistic, especially considering there wasn't anyone brought in that will improve the front seven during the offseason.

MadMax
08-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Becouse I am so stupid about football and all things (sometimes i forget to breath and my daughter has to remind me how) Didn't the Dirty Birds have the number one pick just a few years ago? Didn't they suck & made changes in the front office just a few years ago also? They picked Mat Ryan right? Now, wearn't they 9 & 7 last year?

Why shouldn't we as fans have expectations of having a better football team than the previous year? Why shouldn't we be able to bitch if we don't agree with the front office? We still would have Carl Peterson if the fans didn't bitch about the front office. So far Pioli hasn't done any thing differant than what Carl Peterson has done over the last 20 years. We still have a QB from another team that was older than 26 to start for us. We are still filling holes or using OLD Vets to be our starters, Vrabel, Chambers, Casey W., Thomas Jones, ext.. He is not doing any thing differant than Carl Peterson, and we as fans are just suppose to watch and be happy that they know what the hell there doing. IMHCFO<----- I understand that it takes more than a draft or two & you have to have free agents. What am I missing on the big picture to get this thing turned around in just a few years? That Pioli is doing it the Patriot way? What is it about Cassel that makes people think he so good?

They are retarded my friend, with our high draft picks minus Cassel we should be a contender. But wait we will spin our wheels and be a dog turd once again...Pioli will munch on Cassel cock as we suffer as always and the turds will come out of the wood work saying they NEVER supported David Hasslecock.... LOL!!!!!!!

Pawnmower
08-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Why would you want to bet on something like that? Are you telling us that you saw actual improvement in the play of the front seven last night?

Michael Turner had six carries for 44 yards. That's 7+ per carry. The Chiefs face some pretty hefty running games to start the season in San Diego (Ryan Matthews), Cleveland (who gashed the Chiefs for 300 last year) San Francisco, etc.

You're being completely unrealistic, especially considering there wasn't anyone brought in that will improve the front seven during the offseason.

I'm being completely unrealistic betting AGAINST getting run over for 200 YPG????

Take the bet then! If you really think that, then take the easy money...I will bet you 3000 chiefs cash.