PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who is Javarris Williams? I've never heard of him

Bambi
08-14-2010, 01:13 AM
And he leads this team in rushing?

Why haven't we heard of this guy at all.

Is that good? Or are the Chiefs just that bad at identifying talent?

CaliforniaChief
08-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Why are you starting threads?

Bambi
08-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Cause I want to know who Javarris Williams is.

I thought this was the place to come for Chiefs info.

CaliforniaChief
08-14-2010, 01:42 AM
Cause I want to know who Javarris Williams is.

I thought this was the place to come for Chiefs info.

Ever heard of Google? kcchiefs.com? Wikipedia?

Point is...don't start a thread every time you have a question.

Bambi
08-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Sorry. I thought the fact that a guy no one had ever heard of led the Chiefs in rushing tonight was of note when apparently we have this super hi powered rushing tandem.

ChiefsCountry
08-14-2010, 01:51 AM
He was discussed last year when he was drafted and when he Casseled it up in the preseason.

Bambi
08-14-2010, 02:48 AM
He was discussed last year when he was drafted and when he Casseled it up in the preseason.

lol

HoneyBadger
08-14-2010, 05:11 AM
Play Madden and figure it out

-King-
08-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Wow, I think I've just found my first ignore victim.

alpha_omega
08-14-2010, 07:17 AM
7th round last year. He's been around for a bit.

Messier
08-14-2010, 10:23 AM
And he leads this team in rushing?

Why haven't we heard of this guy at all.

Is that good? Or are the Chiefs just that bad at identifying talent?

Are you new to the Chiefs, or new to football?

RustShack
08-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Actually pretty much anyone who follows the Chiefs knows who one of last years draft picks is..

DaneMcCloud
08-14-2010, 10:26 AM
Sorry. I thought the fact that a guy no one had ever heard of led the Chiefs in rushing tonight was of note when apparently we have this super hi powered rushing tandem.

No one?

LMAO

JFC, n00b, do some research.

RustShack
08-14-2010, 10:26 AM
So stop with this "we" shit, dumbass.

RustShack
08-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Oh and fucktard. He didn't even play in the first half. Meaning he was playing against third and fourth stringers. Meaning he was playing with and against a bunch of people who won't be in the NFL next year. As for Williams, he will be our our PS, and was on our roster last year.

Messier
08-14-2010, 10:31 AM

Look at all teams stat leaders during the pre season, I think you'll find backups lead the team in most stat categories. I feel like you should understand that already.

RustShack
08-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Of course backups lead the team in stats during Pre Season, they play way more. Pre Season is for filling the bottom of your roster.

kc hopeful
08-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Off the top of me head: believe he's a late round pick from last year. Unimpressive stats last year......seemed he had trouble even getting back to the line of scrimmage. The curious thing is that Haley kept him around all season.....must see a lot of potential??

RustShack
08-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Off the top of me head: believe he's a late round pick from last year. Unimpressive stats last year......seemed he had trouble even getting back to the line of scrimmage. The curious thing is that Haley kept him around all season.....must see a lot of potential??

He has potential. But our line sucks and isn't the type that makes your line look good like Charles and McCluster.

RUSH
08-14-2010, 10:50 AM
I mainly lurk but I had to comment on this, because I don't understand this shit.

You're in front of a computer you fucking dumb ass so type his name into google search and find out instead of making a thread about it.

Bambi
08-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Oh please. I'm sick and tired of hearing about all these awesome running backs we have and then the guy who leads the team in rushing is not even supposed to make the team. That's point. Thought it was pretty clear but whatevs

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Oh please. I'm sick and tired of hearing about all these awesome running backs we have and then the guy who leads the team in rushing is not even supposed to make the team. That's point. Thought it was pretty clear but whatevs

Charles would have 200 yards against the Falcons 3rd string.

RustShack
08-14-2010, 10:57 AM

He had one more yard than Charles, and twice as many carries you fucktard. He led the team in rushing because he played more you fucktard. He was playing against third+ string players you fucktard. How fucking stupid are you? Is this your first time ever watching a Pre Season game? Pre Season isn't about your starters, they play one or two series. First Quarter max.

Messier
08-14-2010, 11:01 AM
As of right now Luke McCown leads the NFL in passing yards, Michael Bennett in rushing yards, and Troy Williamson in receiving yards. Enough said?

ForeverChiefs58
08-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Charles, Jones, McCluster, Williams. Playaction should be a staple in passing game. Can't wait tell they actually get it together.

BossChief
08-14-2010, 11:11 AM
Antifreeze chugging contest
Aids tree fire

take your pick, you dumb shit!

SNR
08-14-2010, 11:27 AM
As of right now Luke McCown leads the NFL in passing yards, Michael Bennett in rushing yards, and Troy Williamson in receiving yards. Enough said?No. I have a question.

Why the fuck isn't Pioli on the phone right now trying to trade for these guys???????//

milkman
08-14-2010, 12:26 PM
As of right now Luke McCown leads the NFL in passing yards, Michael Bennett in rushing yards, and Troy Williamson in receiving yards. Enough said?

Not to undermine the point of your post, but McCown really looked sharp against the Eagles last night.

But stats in the preseason mean nothing.

I bet that Steven McGee had a mundane game in terms of stats in the HoF game, but I came away impressed with his poise, awarenes, and the smarts he played with in that game.

DaFace
08-14-2010, 12:31 PM
It's times like these that I actually like how many assholes we have around here. I'd like this place a lot less if we had questions like this coming up all the time.

DaFace
08-14-2010, 12:32 PM
It's times like these that I actually like how many assholes we have around here. I'd like this place a lot less if we had questions like this coming up all the time.

SNR
08-14-2010, 01:00 PM
It's times like these that I actually like how many assholes we have around here. I'd like this place a lot less if we had questions like this coming up all the time.Definitely. All the other Chiefs forums I've been to allow people to ask stupid questions all the time.

T-post Tom
08-14-2010, 01:11 PM
I believe that Williams is the bastard child of Brian Shay & Jesse Haynes.

DaFace
08-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Definitely. All the other Chiefs forums I've been to allow people to ask stupid questions all the time.

Yep.

Just for the record (to the OP), there's no issue with asking questions. However, where other sites are perfectly happy operating at Football 101 (or even 201) level, this site operates closer to the 301 or 401 level. That's why your question is seen as being stupid. It's like having a high school education and walking into an advanced physics class and asking "I don't get it...what does 'x' mean?"

T-post Tom
08-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Yep.

Just for the record (to the OP), there's no issue with asking questions. However, where other sites are perfectly happy operating at Football 101 (or even 201) level, this site operates closer to the 301 or 401 level. That's why your question is seen as being stupid. It's like having a high school education and walking into an advanced physics class and asking "I don't get it...what does 'x' mean?"

Okay, but what exactly does 'y' mean?

milkman
08-14-2010, 01:32 PM

Y ask 'y'?

T-post Tom
08-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Y ask 'y'?

Does this have anything to do with my belief that Williams is the bastard child of Brian Shay & Jesse Haynes? I'm confused. Dazed and confused.

milkman
08-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Does this have anything to do with my belief that Williams is the bastard child of Brian Shay & Jesse Haynes? I'm confused. Dazed and confused.

Matt, is that you?

T-post Tom
08-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Matt, is that you?

Yes, both:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CuYD2cwMbpw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CuYD2cwMbpw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

booger
08-14-2010, 01:41 PM

Y

draw a l on each side of the Y like this. lYl.

where the upsidedown triangle and the verticle hashmark meat is a place they serve really good seafood.

T-post Tom
08-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Y

draw a l on each side of the Y like this. lYl.

where the upsidedown triangle and the verticle hashmark meat is a place they serve really good seafood.

I think Jesse Haynes and Brian Shay both work at Red Lobster now.

Delano
08-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Super troll is super.
Posted via Mobile Device

WilliamTheIrish
08-14-2010, 06:57 PM

Scout and Rivals posters. Just horrible.