PDA

View Full Version : Life Job Opening That May Be Of Interest

Rain Man
08-17-2010, 03:54 PM
But only if you're desperate for work, since it's part-time and temporary.

https://www.nfl.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=170&CurrentPage=2

Job Title: Temporary Researcher
Position Type: Part Time - Temporary
City: Culver City
State: California
Travel Requirements: 0% - 25%
Education Requirements: BS Degree Preferred
Years of Experience: 3+
Certification, Licenses, and Registration:
Description: NFL Network is seeking a skilled Researcher for a temporary assignment in our Culver City facility.

Ensures accuracy of entire studio production shows or large parts of the shows.
Responsible for developing ideas for various forms of content for studio production shows and helps see that the ideas are executed as graphics, segments, pieces and more.
Utilizes broad and deep sports knowledge to ensure that graphics, anchor scripts and reporter scripts are factually and statistically accurate.
Develops original graphics that provide statistical or factual analysis of events, news stories and topical issues.
Researches original content for virtually every element of a studio show. Provides real time updates and trend notes for anchors in studio and for score panels.
Researches statistics and other information for all members of show group to support storylines.
Develops and communicates storylines for a variety of shows.
Must have expert level recall of current and historical sports statistics, news, events and milestones.

Qualifications
College degree preferred.
Extensive football knowledge required.
Must have expert-level recall of current and historical sports statistics, news, events and milestones.
Must be able to communicate information accurately.
Two years professional experience working with statistics or covering or analyzing sports events, news and issues is preferred.
Strong grammar skills.
Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines and react to breaking news.

BossChief
08-17-2010, 03:57 PM
they would turn most of down because of overqualification issues

seclark
08-17-2010, 03:59 PM
uh...i think i'm overqualified. got anything for a janitor?
sec

seclark
08-17-2010, 04:00 PM

fleet-fingered bastard!
sec

teedubya
08-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Now that RainMan is no longer CEO, he needs a job.

Go for it, Kevin!

Bearcat
08-17-2010, 04:10 PM

your* wrong its* just rediculous* to think were* overqualified but I could* care less I have been here 10 years I can recall alot* of important stuff like Grbac to Rison ftw!

Strong grammar skills.