PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Five things to watch in Saturday’s Chiefs-Bucs exhibition game

Tribal Warfare
08-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Five things to watch in Saturday’s Chiefs-Bucs exhibition game (http://www.kansascity.com/2010/08/20/2164164/five-things-to-watch-in-saturdays.html)

1 The emphasis put on Jamaal Charles and Dexter McCluster. It became increasingly clear in last week’s exhibition loss at Atlanta that the Chiefs’ offense will center on running back Charles and the playmaking ability of McCluster. A stagnant and ineffective offense looked revived when they handled the football, and that’s the kind of energy the Chiefs need as they try to learn how to win. The games don’t count this time of year, but the Chiefs need some confidence; Charles and McCluster offer plenty of things to feel good about.

2 Dwayne Bowe’s attitude and performance. The Chiefs’ fourth-year wide receiver didn’t get a catch last week, and that has to change tonight. Bowe’s success in 2010 is critical to how the Chiefs offense will perform, and it’s time to see how the beleaguered receiver translates his impressive training camp to a game environment. Bowe has looked terrific the last three-plus weeks, but the team won’t know how much they can really count on Bowe until he shows he’s capable of solidifying the Chiefs’ offense in a game, exhibition or not.

3 The defense’s reaction to last week’s struggles. The Chiefs’ worries on defense were, at least for the short term, confirmed last week when Atlanta had no trouble gaining yards against the front seven. The Falcons’ running backs consistently gashed the Chiefs for moderate gains, and that won’t do much good for the confidence of a young and unproven defense. Coach Todd Haley said he was pleased that coordinator Romeo Crennel’s unit cut down on the big plays that plagued the Chiefs last year, but there’s still plenty of room to grow.

4 The secondary’s continued growth. Most eyes might have been on first-round safety Eric Berry last week in his hometown, but the attention should shift this week to his counterpart, rookie free safety Kendrick Lewis. Lewis made a statement through training camp that he deserves to start ahead of veteran Jon McGraw, and if he keeps it up, Lewis will accomplish that goal when the Chiefs start the regular season next month. Third-year cornerback Brandon Carr also seems to have corrected himself after a slow start in camp.

5 Ryan Succop’s reaction to last week’s misses. The Chiefs’ second-year kicker missed a pair of 53-yard field goals against Atlanta, and although it’s unreasonable to expect any kicker to be consistent from such a distance, coaches have to be careful to make certain Succop has opportunities tonight to recover any bruised confidence from a week ago. Succop is a self-assured kicker, and it was a good sign that he had no trouble with the 20-yarder he made in the second quarter last week.

KC Tattoo
08-21-2010, 03:13 AM
The first thing I want to see is us getting a first down. Then continue to get first downs and score a TOUCHDOWN> FIRST before the other team. If we can do that, then we would show major improvement. If not then we are stuck in neutral & trying to get in gear with a bad clutch rolling backwards down hill.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 03:20 AM
The first thing I want to see is us getting a first down. Then continue to get first downs and score a TOUCHDOWN> FIRST before the other team. If we can do that, then we would show major improvement. If not then we are stuck in neutral & trying to get in gear with a bad clutch rolling backwards down hill.

Establish a Groove, please.

KC Tattoo
08-21-2010, 03:56 AM
Establish a Groove, please.

Are you talking to me?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 03:59 AM
Are you talking to me?

FIND THE GROOVE!

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 04:07 AM
FIND THE GROOVE!

Wash my balls

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 04:09 AM
Wash my balls

How much you payin'?

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 04:12 AM
How much you payin'?

Whatever they pay the illegals down where you are.

Pushead2
08-21-2010, 04:16 AM
1) Play football
2) Play football
3) Win
4) Play football
5) Loss

milkman
08-21-2010, 04:16 AM
What useless drivel.

I want to see Matt Cassel complete a pass beyond ten yards.

Hell I want to see if any patterns are run beyond ten yards while Cassel is out there.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 04:22 AM
Whatever they pay the illegals down where you are.

They're all but gone; gimme five dollars.

What useless drivel.

I want to see Matt Cassel complete a pass beyond ten yards.

Hell I want to see if any patterns are run beyond ten yards while Cassel is out there.

At this point, you must re-examine your dreams, me-thinks.

KC Tattoo
08-21-2010, 04:32 AM
FIND THE GROOVE!

Shaken the tree here Boss.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 04:34 AM
Shaken the tree here Boss.

Good man.

Guru
08-21-2010, 05:49 AM
How about getting a first down.

the Talking Can
08-21-2010, 06:17 AM
i'd like to see Cassel not look like a shit eating pussy

cdcox
08-21-2010, 08:00 AM
No elephant in the room on that list at all.

Or maybe it was a concession that, "Yeah Cassel is what he is, but here are the things that actually might get better."

Deberg_1990
08-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Agree with Milk here.....all of these things are pointless until Cassel can actually get the ball in their hands. It starts and ends with Cassel
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
08-21-2010, 09:26 AM
On the Bucs' opening series
have more run plays for less 5 yards
than more for more than 5 yards

Spott
08-21-2010, 09:37 AM
I got 2 tickets on Ebay yesterday for 37.00 total for tongight game. I don't know what the face value is for Bucs tickets, but that seems pretty cheap considering that the seats are in the third row of the lower level on the 10 yard line. Hopefully this game is more entertaining that last weeks game.

Hog Farmer
08-21-2010, 09:55 AM
I want to see Arenas have a strong performance returning kicks. Good field position will go a long way to helping our team.

milkman
08-21-2010, 10:01 AM
I want to see Arenas have a strong performance returning kicks. Good field position will go a long way to helping our team.

Yep.

Succop will get chances from inside of 50.

MOhillbilly
08-21-2010, 10:04 AM
i want to see the 1st team O & D lines hold the points of attack.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Look for an improved performance from last week because Tampa Bay is fucking awful, and then look for posters to point to this marginal jump (read: playing against inferior talent) as evidence of progress.

Look for the draftabulators to note all of the short-comings, and, finally, look for the True Fans to try to shine our NE turd.

BigMeatballDave
08-21-2010, 10:10 AM
I'm certain we'll see the obvious suckage of Matt Cassel.

BigMeatballDave
08-21-2010, 10:10 AM
This is like Damon fucking Huard all over again.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 10:13 AM
I don't think so. I never remember seeing Huard tackle someone like that.

milkman
08-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Look for an improved performance from last week because Tampa Bay is ****ing awful, and then look for posters to point to this marginal jump (read: playing against inferior talent) as evidence of progress.

Look for the draftabulators to note all of the short-comings, and, finally, look for the True Fans to try to shine our NE turd.

The Bucs are still going to gash us in the middle on the ground.

MOhillbilly
08-21-2010, 10:21 AM

Is McGraw still the 1 at fs?

milkman
08-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Is McGraw still the 1 at fs?

It seems to me that read that McGraw was on the bikes this week.

If so, Kendrick Lewis will be starting.

But Ron Edwards will still be on the nose.

cabletech94
08-21-2010, 10:25 AM

cadillac is gonna be a pinto!!!

to the 'death trap!!!!

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 10:25 AM

I don't doubt this, but I'm not expecting it to be Michael-Turner bad.

the Talking Can
08-21-2010, 10:28 AM
I'd like to see jackson* not get his ass kicked, and magee* not get his ass kicked by the bench....

I'd like Bowe to be used as opposed to ignored

I'd like studebaker to get first team snaps, to see what he has...ditto for Lokey (who i've never paid attention to)

I want Brokaki to play and not end up injured

I want us to throw the ball more than 5.7 yards per pass attempt* down field

I want to pay attention to Kendrick Lewis as he has supposedly played well but I was too distracted by Jackson getting his ass kicked to notice

*Jackson, Cassel, Magee could down as the most tragic draft in chiefs history...

Marcellus
08-21-2010, 10:30 AM
I'd like to see jackson* not get his ass kicked, and magee* not get his ass kicked by the bench....

I'd like studebaker to get first team snaps, to see what he has...ditto for Lokey (who i've never paid attention to)

I want to pay attention to Kendrick Lewis as he has supposedly played well but I was too distracted by Jackson getting his ass kicked to notice

*Jackson, Cassel, Magee could down as the most tragic draft in chiefs history...

I doubt he plays he didn't practice all week.

milkman
08-21-2010, 10:30 AM
I don't doubt this, but I'm not expecting it to be Michael-Turner bad.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see it Turneresque.

They've got a good, young O-Line (I really wanted to draft Jeremy Zuttah back in [what was it?] '06).

And Williams and Ward will be sharing carries.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 10:31 AM

What? I thought he was back and supposedly "standing out" at the last evening practice.

milkman
08-21-2010, 10:33 AM

To your first point, Jackson will probably be Jeremy Trueblood's bitch by the time he's done.

To Lokey, I'd like to see him get some first team snaps.
He doesn't have ideal size, but he's younger, more athletic and more active than Edwards, and got some nice penetration on a couple of plays against the Falcons.

the Talking Can
08-21-2010, 10:37 AM

i thought an article mentioned that he was looking forward to his first action, but could be wrong...

the Talking Can
08-21-2010, 10:39 AM
To your first point, Jackson will probably be Jeremy Trueblood's bitch by the time he's done.

To Lokey, I'd like to see him get some first team snaps.
He doesn't have ideal size, but he's younger, more athletic and more active than Edwards, and got some nice penetration on a couple of plays against the Falcons.

i've only read some camp reports on lokey....just not getting blown off the ball would be an improvement over edwards...

BigMeatballDave
08-21-2010, 10:41 AM
I doubt he plays he didn't practice all week.http://arrowheadaddict.com/2010/08/20/moeaki-to-make-his-debut/

the Talking Can
08-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Williams, the 4th round pick, WR with super sketchy history, has apparently been awesome for them....curious to see him

milkman
08-21-2010, 10:44 AM
i've only read some camp reports on lokey....just not getting blown off the ball by a fullback would be an improvement over edwards...

FYP

keg in kc
08-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Five things to watch in Saturday’s Chiefs-Bucs exhibition game (http://www.kansascity.com/2010/08/20/2164164/five-things-to-watch-in-saturdays.html)

1 The emphasis put on Jamaal Charles and Dexter McCluster. It became increasingly clear in last week’s exhibition loss at Atlanta that the Chiefs’ offense will center on running back Charles and the playmaking ability of McCluster. A stagnant and ineffective offense looked revived when they handled the football, and that’s the kind of energy the Chiefs need as they try to learn how to win. The games don’t count this time of year, but the Chiefs need some confidence; Charles and McCluster offer plenty of things to feel good about.Maybe it's just me, but I'd say you probably shouldn't treat the gameplan from the first preseason game like it's the blueprint for the season. They always seem to emphasize something different in each of these games, running and short routes one week, play action the next week, et cetera. Hell, Weis even mentioned during the week that they hadn't gameplanned Bowe into the scheme against Atlanta. Something tells me that won't be the case when the games count. Not that they won't be getting touches to Charles and McCluster, of course.

Although maybe in a way that is indicative of the regular season: odds are they'll focus on doing different things every week.

As far as the defense goes, the thing that surprised me the most was how often, at least for the second series and beyond, they seemed to be in the Falcons backfield on passing downs. I was a little encouraged by that. It obviously didn't translate into any sacks, but I thought the pressure was there and I think it's reflected in Atlanta's qbs' numbers (15-29 for 144). We'll see if it carries over.

In the end, the thing that still concerned me the most was the starting offensive line and their Olé! swinging-gate pass protection.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-21-2010, 11:03 AM
It was mentioned before, but it bears repeating, the Chiefs should look better because the Bucs are bad.

Now, with that said, what I am looking for:

#1) First down passes. I assume/hope that the ridiculously conservative playcalling last week was largely due to the fact that it is the first preseason game. The reality is that the best down to pass on is first down.... and it isn't like we have a road grading offensive line that will help churn out a minimum of three yards every down.

#2) I am looking to see the rookie TE, the new "Tony" to stretch the middle of the field and give the WR's more room to work.

#3) I think that Cassel has a chance to greatly improve his passing numbers. I think that the Chiefs could get a lot of RAC yards with the middle of the field being stretched. However, I would like to see Cassel hit on the deep out. I wouldn't mind seeing him taking big shots downfield, but it is a lot easier to hit a go route than a deep out. I would really like to see no more than three completions on shallow crossing routes, thought I expect this to be a bigger part of it tonight and most of the year.

#4) I would like to see Ron Edwards hold the point better. I still think that Dorsey would be the best NT that the Chiefs have. He has the strength, feet, and with his shorter height, will maintain leverage better.... but I digress. And, I know that I am not of the popular opinion on this.

#5) I would like to see TJ not look 75 years old.

Coogs
08-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Starts and ends with Cassel with me. A good performance would be appreciated, but I would still need to see a good performance carried forward for a few more consecutive weeks before I jump on the bandwagon. (From what I hear, there are many good seats still available on that wagon, so I am not concerned about waiting to purchase one.)

Another lousy performance out of Cassel... :shake:

That will be time to cue up the QB controversy issue that has been lurking around backstage.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Starts and ends with Cassel with me. A good performance would be appreciated, but I would still need to see a good performance carried forward for a few more consecutive weeks before I jump on the bandwagon. (From what I here, there are many good seats still available on that wagon, so I am not concerned about waiting to purchase one.)

Another lousy performance out of Cassel... :shake:

That will be time to cue up the QB controversy issue that has been lurking around backstage.

There has to be another option to start a controversy, though. We were so scared of hurting Cassel's feelings that we ensured that we're 100 percent dependent on his improvement.

Coogs
08-21-2010, 11:15 AM
There has to be another option to start a controversy, though. We were so scared of hurting Cassel's feelings that we ensured that we're 100 percent dependent on his improvement.

I have an option. Even if the fugger gets hurt every other play.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 11:17 AM
I have an option. Even if the fugger gets hurt every other play.

Weis was brought in to coach, dude, not play.

keg in kc
08-21-2010, 11:18 AM
There has to be another option to start a controversy, though. We were so scared of hurting Cassel's feelings that we ensured that we're 100 percent dependent on his improvement.Yeah, there's never really been a controversy. People have romanticized Croyle because he's the backup, when the reality is that even without his injuries, he's not an NFL starting quarterback. He's a guy with a relatively big arm that makes a shit ton of stupid mistakes.

But, hey, he's not Cassel, so it's love!

Reality is that if Cassel doesn't take a step forward this year, we're done at QB. And by "done" I mean completely fucked. There's not a Kurt Warner waiting in the wings to take over.

Coogs
08-21-2010, 11:21 AM
Weis was brought in to coach, dude, not play.

:LOL:

InChiefsHell
08-21-2010, 11:22 AM
I want to see us score on the opening drive. Even if it's a FG. Move the ball, mix pass and run, and come away with points. Defensively, just hold them to no points on the first drive. That would be nice. I can't remember the last time I saw that...

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah, there's never really been a controversy. People have romanticized Croyle because he's the backup, when the reality is that even without his injuries, he's not an NFL starting quarterback. He's a guy with a relatively big arm that makes a shit ton of stupid mistakes.

But, hey, he's not Cassel, so it's love!

Reality is that if Cassel doesn't take a step forward this year, we're done at QB. And by "done" I mean completely ****ed. There's not a Kurt Warner waiting in the wings to take over.

I definitely agree that the legend of Croyle is far more impressive than the reality.

Deberg_1990
08-21-2010, 11:45 AM
oh..and if it makes anyone feel any better, Josh Freeman is another young QB the Chiefs passed on. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Look for an improved performance from last week because Tampa Bay is fucking awful, and then look for posters to point to this marginal jump (read: playing against inferior talent) as evidence of progress.

LMAO

Fuck it:

The faster he flames/washes out, the sooner we get the position filled and can be done with this horrible episode in Chiefs History.

boogblaster
08-21-2010, 11:54 AM
first drive TD Chiefs
hold the Bucs to under 70 yards the first-half
Succ redeam himself
studebaker starting the first-half
scrubs finishing a game

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Donald Penn is one of the best LTs in football, and no one knows about him. It will be interesting to see how Hali handles him.

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 12:14 PM
I want to see the D-line not suck
I want to see Jeremy Horne get a deep ball
I want to see Eric Berry pick off Josh Freeman
I want to see Reshard Langford make some plays

For Tampa
I want Terrence Nunn to catch a touchdown
I want Chris Brooks to catch a touchdown

I want the Chiefs to win 45-14

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 12:16 PM
I want Cheeto's.

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2010, 12:23 PM
I want to see the D-line not suck
I want to see Jeremy Horne get a deep ball
I want to see Eric Berry pick off Josh Freeman
I want to see Reshard Langford make some plays

For Tampa
I want Terrence Nunn to catch a touchdown
I want Chris Brooks to catch a touchdown

I want the Chiefs to win 45-14

why would you want someone from the OPPOSING team to score?

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 01:23 PM
why would you want someone from the OPPOSING team to score?

Bowser
08-21-2010, 01:32 PM
I want to see some goddamned fire out of this team. Dominate the lines, establish the attack, and shut their running game down.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2010, 01:41 PM
I want to see some goddamned fire out of this team. Dominate the lines, establish the attack, and shut their running game down.

Mmm...for too much, you ask, yes.

Art Vader
08-21-2010, 01:44 PM
What a fucking horrible team. Every year it's just a suckfest. I feel like Mel Gibson coming back for this punishment every season. Go Chiefs!!!

Earthling
08-21-2010, 01:55 PM
I'd like to see the O Line give the QB more than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball.

milkman
08-21-2010, 04:22 PM
I'd like to see the O Line give the QB more than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball.

I'd like to see Matt Cassel show some pocket awareness and step up into the pocket on occassion so that the O-Line has the opportunity to give him more than 2 seconds.

Marcellus
08-21-2010, 04:29 PM
I'd like to see Matt Cassel show some pocket awareness and step up into the pocket on occassion so that the O-Line has the opportunity to give him more than 2 seconds.

While I agree, I also would like to see some more creative play calling early on. Last week was just atrocious.

milkman
08-21-2010, 04:34 PM
While I agree, I also would like to see some more creative play calling early on. Last week was just atrocious.

Oh, absolutely.

No question.

This team does need to build some confidence going into the regular season, and if they are getting their asses handed to them in the preseason, saving all the creativity till the regular season will only have a negative affect.

Pawnmower
08-21-2010, 04:35 PM
1) Trench Warfare -

Can we win the battles on offensive and defense in the trenches. Protect Cassel and open holes for our RB's? Put pressure on opposing QB's on regular downs without blitzing DB's/S's?

2) Can Cassel complete some longer passes (semi related to 1)?

3) Arenas -- lets see some explosions by him again

4) LB's - Batted balls / big hits and lets see them flying around (crossing fingers).

5) 1st downs - Lets just see if our 1st team can make some 1st downs and move the ball against their 1st team. Please god.

Pawnmower
08-21-2010, 04:36 PM

If this starts happening on the reg, I'm gonna be very happy.

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Oh, absolutely.

No question.

This team does need to build some confidence going into the regular season, and if they are getting their asses handed to them in the preseason, saving all the creativity till the regular season will only have a negative affect.

Creative play calling would mean showing your hand why do that? I can tell you already what will work for Cassel: Shotgun formation and rollouts.

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Another thing for you Arenas homers pay attention to his lack of closing speed when the ball is thrown his way.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Creative play calling would mean showing your hand why do that? I can tell you already what will work for Cassel: Shotgun formation and rollouts.

I don't put much stock in "showing your hand."

I think it's far more important to get McCluster used to his role in the offense, for example. Who gives a shit if it's on tape. Give defensive coordinators one more thing to have to plan for, and it's not like they don't have a pretty good idea how he's going to be used to begin with.

Nutshell: fuck it.

Marcellus
08-21-2010, 04:43 PM

Dude the whole not showing things in preseason is a joke. If you execute it doesn't matter if they know what you want to do.

It's all about your guy beating their guy, from the QB to the line. Do your job.

The only thing you wouldn't want to show is a trick play.

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 04:45 PM
I don't put much stock in "showing your hand."

I think it's far more important to get McCluster used to his role in the offense, for example. Who gives a shit if it's on tape. Give defensive coordinators one more thing to have to plan for, and it's not like they don't have a pretty good idea how he's going to be used to begin with.

Nutshell: **** it.

I understand where you're coming from but shit this team won't even let the media know why some guys have to stay in a hotel.

Marcellus
08-21-2010, 04:54 PM
I understand where you're coming from but shit this team won't even let the media know why some guys have to stay in a hotel.

Did you miss the part about a lot of teams do that?

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Did you miss the part about a lot of teams do that?

Meds?

JASONSAUTO
08-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Another thing for you Arenas homers pay attention to his lack of closing speed when the ball is thrown his way.

who did arenas fuck that you love so dearly?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chocolate Hog
08-21-2010, 05:06 PM
who did arenas **** that you love so dearly?
Posted via Mobile Device

He's a shitty CB that went in the 2nd round.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Look for an improved performance from last week because Tampa Bay is ****ing awful, and then look for posters to point to this marginal jump (read: playing against inferior talent) as evidence of progress.

So, either way they lose. They play well....but, but, but it was Tampa. They don't...they are teh suck.

tonyetony
08-21-2010, 05:25 PM
:ZZZ::ZZZ::ZZZ:

tonyetony
08-21-2010, 05:30 PM

I'll take a look tonight but from what I've already seen he's not as slow as you WANT him to be.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 05:36 PM
So, either way they lose. They play well....but, but, but it was Tampa. They don't...they are teh suck.

If the improvement is "marginal," as I mentioned, then, yes, that won't be too encouraging.

milkman
08-21-2010, 05:40 PM
If the improvement is "marginal," as I mentioned, then, yes, that won't be too encouraging.

If they play well, then the improvement will be more than marginal.

If they play poorly, then the improvement will be marginal.

Thre's a big gap between where this team looked to be last week and playing well.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 05:43 PM
If they play well, then the improvement will be more than marginal.

If they play poorly, then the improvement will be marginal.

This is a good way of putting it.

Chiefs Rool
08-21-2010, 05:43 PM
I want to see Cassel do something other than a dump off pass and I want to see him do it successfully.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-21-2010, 06:01 PM

I know what you are saying, but a good performance against any team in this league would be a welcome site. This is a bottom tier team until they prove otherwise. Sometimes you have to "slay a hood rat" to get the mojo going.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Sometimes you have to "slay a hood rat" to get the mojo going.

LMAO.

Marcellus
08-21-2010, 06:04 PM
I know what you are saying, but a good performance against any team in this league would be a welcome site. This is a bottom tier team until they prove otherwise. Sometimes you have to "slay a hood rat" to get the mojo going.

You saying the Chiefs need a slump buster? :D

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-21-2010, 06:07 PM
You saying the Chiefs need a slump buster? :D

Yeah, and the Bucs are that chubby chick with the lazy eye sitting at the end of the bar at 2 am waiting to be plowed :eek:

milkman
08-21-2010, 06:10 PM
I really think you guys are underestimating the Bucs, at least offensively.

DeezNutz
08-21-2010, 06:17 PM
I really think you guys are underestimating the Bucs, at least offensively.

Probably true in my case.

KC Tattoo
08-22-2010, 12:20 AM
I want to see Cassel do something other than a dump off pass and I want to see him do it successfully.

Expect screen passes to Jamaall & Dexter, a bunch this season.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-22-2010, 03:41 AM

once in a blue moon if you're lucky. we'll be running the shit out of the ball this year.