PDA

View Full Version : Football Rivers Haters, watch this video please

Buck
08-21-2010, 09:20 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/amiuM-FWvBo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/amiuM-FWvBo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Pants
08-21-2010, 09:22 PM
DIAF

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:25 PM
We don't hate the player. He's an awesome player. We hate the person. He's a giant flaming douchebag by the way of Jay Cutler.

Buck
08-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Comparing Rivers to Cutler is laughable. You don't know shit about football.

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Comparing Rivers to Cutler is laughable. You don't know shit about football.

Uh....I'm not comparing their football abilities. Tard.

Deberg_1990
08-21-2010, 09:30 PM
heh...Rivers haters....

Ive learned that Chiefs fans basically hate any QB who is good and is not a Chief.

Buck
08-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Uh....I'm not comparing their football abilities. Tard.

Tell me exactly why you think Rivers is a Douchebag, please.

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:33 PM
heh...Rivers haters....

Ive learned that Chiefs fans basically hate any QB who is good and is not a Chief.

Really? They all hate Brady, Rodgers, Brees?

I think that statement can go for most fan bases though. Not just Chiefs fans.

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Tell me exactly why you think Rivers is a Douchebag, please.

Taunting opposing players while hiding behind his teammates. His attitude. He acts like a child when things don't go his way. He's no different than Cutler yet they hate each other.

I know you're gonna disagree with this because you love Rivers, and hate Cutler. So yeah, I already know how this conversation is gonna go.

Buck
08-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Taunting opposing players while hiding behind his teammates. His attitude. He acts like a child when things do go his way. He's no different than Cutler yet they hate each other.

I know you're gonna disagree with this because you love Rivers, and hate Cutler. So yeah, I already know how this conversation is gonna go.

You mean that one time where on National TV he was talking shit to Cutler next to the rest of his teammates because Cutler grabbed his nuts while looking at Rivers?

The only other time I've ever seen Rivers talk shit in a non-competitive spirit to another player was last year against the Raiders when a Raiders D-Lineman kept going 5 seconds after the whistle, tearing our centers ligament, keeping him out for some 12 games afterward.

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:42 PM
You mean that one time where on National TV he was talking shit to Cutler next to the rest of his teammates because Cutler grabbed his nuts while looking at Rivers?

The only other time I've ever seen Rivers talk shit in a non-competitive spirit to another player was last year against the Raiders when a Raiders D-Lineman kept going 5 seconds after the whistle, tearing our centers ligament, keeping him out for some 12 games afterward.

He's an arrogant piece of shit.

But I don't care about that. You shouldn't either. I wish Cassel was the same player and person as Rivers.

He's a great player, and very competitive. You guys should have kept Brees. But your GM put you guys in a shitty situation anyways by hiring Norv Turner.

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 09:43 PM
kcrockaholic4life is a "whiney bitch" because he's jealous of the real man.

BTW - Fuck Rivers. He threw a shitty INT. Bring back Flutie!!!

Buck
08-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Brees had a torn rotator cuff in he last game of the 2005 season. AJ Smith offered him a contract and he turned it down.

AJ Smith made the right call.

DaneMcCloud
08-21-2010, 09:44 PM
heh...Rivers haters....

So basically everyone

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Brees had a torn rotator cuff in he last game of the 2005 season. AJ Smith offered him a contract and he turned it down.

AJ Smith offered him a contract? The only offers I saw him get were from Miami and New Orleans. Link? Source?

DaneMcCloud
08-21-2010, 09:46 PM
He's an arrogant piece of shit.

But I don't care about that. You shouldn't either. I wish Cassel was the same player and person as Rivers.

He's a great player, and very competitive. You guys should have kept Brees. But your GM put you guys in a shitty situation anyways by hiring Norv Turner.

Yeah, it's really sucked for the Chargers to win the division every year since he's been hired and even worse, for them to win in the playoff.

:shake:

JFC.

Buck
08-21-2010, 09:47 PM
AJ Smith offered him a contract? The only offers I saw him get were from Miami and New Orleans. Link? Source?

This is from wikipedia, if you really want to find a link you can find it yourself

After the season, the Chargers offered Brees a 5-year, $50 million contract that paid $2 million in base salary the first year and the rest heavily based on performance incentives. Brees took the incentive-based offer as a sign of no confidence by the Chargers and promptly demanded the type of money a top 5 "franchise" quarterback would receive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Brees

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 09:47 PM

Not only that. Brees sucked huge balls before AJ was forced to get Rivers.
If Brees was so great at that time we woulden't have had the 1st pick overall (based on a 1-15 record).

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Yeah, it's really sucked for the Chargers to win the division every year since he's been hired and even worse, for them to win in the playoff.

:shake:

JFC.

Are you retarded? San Diego has had supreme talent for the last 7 years. That is what has gotten them to the playoffs. Not Norv Turner. He sucks ass as a head coach. Marty>Norv. End of story.

Buck
08-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Not only that. Brees sucked huge balls before AJ was forced to get Rivers.
If Brees was so great at that time we woulden't have had the 1st pick overall (based on a 1-15 record).

We were actually 4-12 in 2003

Mecca
08-21-2010, 09:50 PM
If anything be fair, the only reason Rivers was drafted by that team is because of how inept Brees had been to that point.

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:51 PM
This is from wikipedia, if you really want to find a link you can find it yourself

After the season, the Chargers offered Brees a 5-year, $50 million contract that paid $2 million in base salary the first year and the rest heavily based on performance incentives. Brees took the incentive-based offer as a sign of no confidence by the Chargers and promptly demanded the type of money a top 5 "franchise" quarterback would receive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Brees

Wikipedia is not a proper source. I was hoping for something that people can't go and edit, and write whatever they want in it.

DaneMcCloud
08-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Are you retarded? San Diego has had supreme talent for the last 7 years. That is what has gotten them to the playoffs. Not Norv Turner. He sucks ass as a head coach. Marty>Norv. End of story.

Fuck you. You don't know a fucking thing about the NFL and your idiocy is constantly on display for people to see.

Keep it up, Fuckball.

And it's pretty fucking difficult to get to the Super Bowl when your starting running back isn't even playing, let alone your stud LB.

KCrockaholic
If anything be fair, the only reason Rivers was drafted by that team is because of how inept Brees had been to that point.

Very true. But after Brees' 2005 performance It was obvious they had something special if they just gave it time to play out. Brees has a Superbowl ring. Rivers has playoff wins.

KCrockaholic
**** you. You don't know a ****ing thing about the NFL and your idiocy is constantly on display for people to see.

Keep it up, ****ball.

ROFL I love you. But your shit is getting stale.

Buck
08-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Wikipedia is not a proper source. I was hoping for something that people can't go and edit, and write whatever they want in it.

You are just butthurt right now. Its okay.

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:54 PM

How am I butthurt? About what?

Mecca
And Brees had a very extreme injury that he's very lucky to have come back from.

I think the Chargers made the proper call, Rivers is a franchise player and a top 5 QB, he's not a reason the Chargers don't have a bowl. If anything he's the reason they keep winning the division and have won playoff games.

Buck
How am I butthurt? About what?

Life.

LaChapelle
08-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Allowing Gunther Cunningham to get in your head don't make you a douchebag
it makes you a crack head

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Life.

Oh.

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 10:01 PM
kcrockaholic4life's bum bum hurts.

-King-
08-21-2010, 10:02 PM

The thing is....that quote is the only thing on that wiki page that isn't cited. So as for now, it's not true until it's cited.

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 10:06 PM
The thing is....that quote is the only thing on that wiki page that isn't cited. So as for now, it's not true until it's cited.

By whom?!?

Buck
08-21-2010, 10:08 PM
If I remember correctly, the Chargers had a team option after the first year whether or not to pick up the remaining 4 years on the contract, but why wouldn't they with his injury and a #4 overall pick waiting in hand?

-King-
08-21-2010, 10:09 PM
By whom?!?

What? A good source like ESPN, or any news network, or newspaper...or anything creditable.

boogblaster
08-21-2010, 10:10 PM
rivers is a decent QB .. manly man prolly not ....

Mecca
08-21-2010, 10:11 PM
rivers is a decent QB .. manly man prolly not ....

Decent? He's far better than decent.

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 10:13 PM
What? A good source like ESPN, or any news network, or newspaper...or anything creditable.

Oh... I thought tought you meant Goodell or something. Seems like you might be a little butt hurt too.

Buck
08-21-2010, 10:14 PM
By the way, the stupidest thing said in this thread is that Rivers hides behind his teammates. Thats bullshit and you know it. If he's going to talk trash, he's going to get in the other players face.

Ask Warren Sapp and Shawne Merriman

Buck
08-21-2010, 10:16 PM
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk165/Lionstar36/merrimanvsrivers.jpg

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Norf's gonna be pissed at him for being so brash as to make a perfect form tacke in the preseason.:shake:

KCrockaholic
08-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Seriously. Quit talking about my butt people. It's not sore. I checked.

Mecca
08-21-2010, 10:25 PM
I wonder if some of the serious hate Rivers gets around here stems from his college days when he put that hardcore rape on KU in that bowl game..what was it 52-17 something like that?

Buck
08-21-2010, 10:27 PM
I wonder if some of the serious hate Rivers gets around here stems from his college days when he put that hardcore rape on KU in that bowl game..what was it 52-17 something like that?

Not sure, but I do know that Rivers is the only player to win 5 Bowl MVP awards.

ArrowheadMagic
08-21-2010, 10:30 PM

Happens when franchise QB's cant win championships, with championship type teams. What else does he need to win a championship?

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Not sure, but I do know that Rivers is the only player to win 5 Bowl MVP awards.

Senoir Bowl being one of them BTW. (He ain't slow or nothin).

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Happens when franchise QB's cant win championships, with championship type teams. What else does he need to win a championship?

I still can't beleive Jim Kelly lost 4 SBs. That Bills team was awesome top to bottom.:eek:

ArrowheadMagic
08-21-2010, 11:07 PM
I still can't beleive Jim Kelly lost 4 SBs. That Bills team was awesome top to bottom.:eek:
good point, so maybe it takes more than a franchise QB and complete team to win a SB? So your saying it takes more? But I heard on CP all you need is to draft and develop a franchise QB...all it takes. Look at Rogers rings

okcchief
08-21-2010, 11:12 PM
This just shows again Rivers has talent but is lacking maturity to make good decisions . I'm sure the coaches were pissed that the franchise was risking injury by showing how tough he is in fucking pre-season. You make that tackle when the game is on the line. In preseason you run to the sidelines. How many times you have seen a QB get hurt trying to play defense?

Rivers is a very good QB with great talent. He needs to grow up a little to be a great QB.

I don't hate him but he does come off as a douche at times.

BryanBusby
08-21-2010, 11:17 PM
This just shows again Rivers has talent but is lacking maturity to make good decisions .

Yeah what a stupid ****ing douche, actually trying in a game.

I'd say he gets a lot of hate because he's a good QB on a divisional rival team, but a lot of people that don't even follow an AFC West team hates him too.

ArrowheadMagic
08-21-2010, 11:20 PM
I don't hate him. Sure do like beating his incapable of winning a ring ass into the dirt.

Mecca
08-21-2010, 11:20 PM
good point, so maybe it takes more than a franchise QB and complete team to win a SB? So your saying it takes more? But I heard on CP all you need is to draft and develop a franchise QB...all it takes. Look at Rogers rings

Rodgers has been a starter for 2 fucking years and he's already putting up MVP numbers, let's not make an idiotic post.

ArrowheadMagic
08-21-2010, 11:28 PM
great talents don't make that throw that requires your QB to make a tackle

BryanBusby
08-21-2010, 11:31 PM
great talents don't make that throw that requires your QB to make a tackle

hahaha what is this shit

Bwana
08-21-2010, 11:36 PM
WGAF Who gives a ****.

ArrowheadMagic
08-21-2010, 11:38 PM
Rodgers has been a starter for 2 ****ing years and he's already putting up MVP numbers, let's not make an idiotic post.
tread easy, it's an argument by laws of averages among other things, you will lose. Rodgers is a franchise QB no doubt, but the fact he has put up MVP.numbers, in your words, with no rings..... With a team built to win now..... Says it might take a little bit more

Short Leash Hootie
08-21-2010, 11:40 PM
that's rich, dane

complimenting the chargers for their success but they haven't won a super bowl...

if the chiefs did what the chargers have done this entire decade you and your buddies would bitch about how we're content with getting to the playoffs and never winning the big one

bunch of fucking hypocrites

Buck
08-21-2010, 11:46 PM
What a scared little bitch, just talking shit while hiding behind his teammates backs.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/mattdayjr/riversolshansky.jpg

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 11:47 PM
tread easy, it's an argument by laws of averages among other things, you will lose. Rodgers is a franchise QB no doubt, but the fact he has put up MVP.numbers, in your words, with no rings..... With a team built to win now..... Says it might take a little bit more

Are you at this stage in the night yet?
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XV0d8gdlXAQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XV0d8gdlXAQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Reaper16
08-21-2010, 11:48 PM
What a scared little bitch, just talking shit while hiding behind his teammates backs.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/mattdayjr/riversolshansky.jpg
That's a former teammate he's talking to. He's got some inside scoop.

ArrowheadMagic
08-21-2010, 11:49 PM
that's rich, dane

complimenting the chargers for their success but they haven't won a super bowl...

if the chiefs did what the chargers have done this entire decade you and your buddies would bitch about how we're content with getting to the playoffs and never winning the big one

bunch of ****ing hypocrites
it's called the chiefs of the 90's but with a franchise QB ... But at least the QB they gave up on has a ring.

ArrowheadMagic
08-21-2010, 11:51 PM
great decision on drafting their franchise QB

Gadzooks
08-21-2010, 11:55 PM
great dessithion on drafting their franthise Quarder BAAAAAAAhttp://gallonchallenge.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/puke.jpg.w300h225.jpg