PDA

View Full Version : Economics Shit is about to hit the fan PT II

Chocolate Hog
08-25-2010, 01:25 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSSGE67K00A20100821

8 banks closed the other day. Commercial property is begining to slide like the housing market a few years ago. Give this another year we'll be in the same position we were in a few years ago plus an increase in taxes once those commercial properties go under who will be paying those tiff projects? Thats right the taxpayer.

healthpellets
08-25-2010, 01:29 PM
no, no, no. i just listened to VP Biden tell me about how we're on the right track, and how the everything is moving in the right direction.

these are just more republican fear tactics.

Chocolate Hog
08-25-2010, 01:36 PM
It's amazing the control the media has on this country though. We're arguing over a stupid mosque but nobody is really talking about 8 banks going under in one week.

Obama, Biden, Bohner, ect don't have a clue we're fucked.

mlyonsd
08-25-2010, 01:38 PM
When, if, someday, the economy turns around.....even if it's 2045, the party of Pelosi will claim credit.

InChiefsHell
08-25-2010, 01:45 PM
It's amazing the control the media has on this country though. We're arguing over a stupid mosque but nobody is really talking about 8 banks going under in one week.

Obama, Biden, Bohner, ect don't have a clue we're ****ed.

They have a clue...they don't WANT people paying attention to the important stuff.

blaise
08-25-2010, 01:47 PM
I bet every time Biden opens his mouth, "Just shut up, just shut up, just shut up" is running through Obama's mind.

chris
08-25-2010, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=InChiefsHell;6954272]They have a clue...they don't WANT people paying attention to the important stuff.[/QUOTE

Media has been talking about commercial real estate pending crash for over a year.

This is not new news.

ROYC75
08-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Yep, things are so good, the offer to sell my business is at a stall due to our wonderful booming economy that Obama promised would happen with the stimulus money.

HonestChieffan
08-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Ammo supplies are better now, even some good prices on 9mm and 45. Dont overlook this opportunity to stock in a couple thousand rounds

alnorth
08-26-2010, 01:14 AM

It may be news, but it doesn't get ratings. When it was new and novel, when we had dozens of banks going under, it was the lead story. Now it is the same old boring story, people are more concerned about how dang hot it is today, and "did our team win this week?"

Chocolate Hog
08-26-2010, 01:25 AM
Yep, things are so good, the offer to sell my business is at a stall due to our wonderful booming economy that Obama promised would happen with the stimulus money.

Sorry to hear that though it won't stop just by electing someone else if they continue to do the same thing.