PDA

View Full Version : Obama SWEEEEEET! Backdoor Amnesty is Finally Here!

healthpellets
08-25-2010, 08:10 PM
go home ICE agents. your services are no longer needed here. as in, the USA. enjoy your early retirement.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7169978.html

The Department of Homeland Security is systematically reviewing thousands of pending immigration cases and moving to dismiss those filed against suspected illegal immigrants who have no serious criminal records, according to several sources familiar with the efforts.

Culling the immigration court system dockets of noncriminals started in earnest in Houston about a month ago and has stunned local immigration attorneys, who have reported coming to court anticipating clients' deportations only to learn that the government was dismissing their cases.

On Tuesday, ICE officials provided a copy of a new policy memo from Morton dated Aug. 20 that instructs government attorneys to review the court cases of people with pending applications to adjust status based on their relation to a U.S. citizen. Morton estimates in the memo that the effort could affect up to 17,000 cases.

Tre Rebsock, the ICE union representative in Houston, said even if the efforts involve only a fraction of the pending immigration cases, "that's going to make our officers feel even more powerless to enforce the laws."

HonestChieffan
08-25-2010, 08:20 PM
This is no surprise. This administration has no interest in the law, they come from Chicago.

BIG_DADDY
08-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Sarcasm?

blaise
08-25-2010, 08:25 PM
See, no healthcare for illegal immigrants!

healthpellets
08-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Sarcasm?

dripping.

healthpellets
08-26-2010, 08:10 AM
See, no healthcare for illegal immigrants!

ROFL

FD
08-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Immigration courts have limited resources, so they are focusing on the most serious cases. You can be upset about the first part of that, but I think the second part is pretty reasonable.

Oucho Cinco
08-26-2010, 11:48 AM
This is no surprise. This administration has no interest in the law, they come from Chicago.

Sarcasm?

I don't think that's where he was going.

Check out what Obama has done since in office, he doesn't care about the law, only what he can get by with.

healthpellets
08-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Immigration courts have limited resources, so they are focusing on the most serious cases. You can be upset about the first part of that, but I think the second part is pretty reasonable.

you can focus on the "serious" cases without dismissing the others.

vailpass
08-26-2010, 11:59 AM
It is almost like obama is doing as much to satisfy his personal agenda as he can before his term is up.
I'm guessing slavery reparations and black farmer reparations will be attempted by him before his unqualified ass is tossed out of the White House.

healthpellets
08-26-2010, 12:10 PM
It is almost like obama is doing as much to satisfy his personal agenda as he can before his term is up.
I'm guessing slavery reparations and black farmer reparations will be attempted by him before his unqualified ass is tossed out of the White House.

already done.

ROYC75
08-26-2010, 12:23 PM

It's Obama's way of saying, screw you Az, I'm going to win this fight and get more votes from the new (illegal immigrants) citizens of the USA.

bevischief
08-26-2010, 01:45 PM
I don't think that's where he was going.

Check out what Obama has done since in office, he doesn't care about the law, only what he can get by with.

This says it all.

vailpass
08-26-2010, 04:24 PM
already done.

Did they pay those bastards?

ROYC75
08-27-2010, 10:48 AM

They probably just had to turn over the Mexican cook books, I mean it's not like we know how to cook authentic Mexican food.

healthpellets
08-27-2010, 10:51 AM

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61H5XD20100218

vailpass
08-27-2010, 11:54 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61H5XD20100218

That makes me sick. obama is a fugging puke.