PDA

View Full Version : General Politics John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 10:54 AM
:shake: Not only is he a bad actor, he has no character. Just Purely Classless.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/08/31/actor-john-cusack-calls-satanic-death-fox-news-gop-leaders/

Actor John Cusack went on a caustic Twitter rampage Sunday evening, attacking former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Fox News.

“I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES OR DICK ARMEY AND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,” Cusack tweeted.

Cusack has long been outspoken about politics. He supported Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election and has contributed to The Huffington Post, but this is the first known time he has stooped to the level of making threats.

And while the U.S. Constitution protects Cusack's right to speak his mind, some critics say he should be more careful about what he says, since he has more than 200,000 Twitter followers.

“His provocative tweets could easily incite a rabid fan to commit violent acts against Fox News Headquarters and others he names," said Dr. Carole Lieberman, a Beverly Hills-based psychiatrist and author of "Coping With Terrorism: Dreams Interrupted."

"Fans could not only be influenced because of their devotion to Cusack, the man, but also because of their love for one of the characters he plays,” she told Fox411.

Cooper Lawrence, the author of “Cult of Celebrity” told Fox 411: “The fear isn't that a celebrity will influence someone to do something violent or out of character due to the sheer devotion to the celebrity, the fear is that someone who is already vulnerable, mentally disturbed, already considering something dangerous, may be encouraged to do so if it is advocated by their favorite star,”

Lawrence explained that while celebrities don't make healthy people do things they wouldn't normally do, they could impact someone who is on the fence or mentally unstable.

“John Cusack has to know that his words carry weight because he is an actor beloved by many generations of folks who may not get his humor and might think he is calling for something more sinister. The responsibility is on him to not abuse his fame to influence something negative on the off chance that even one person takes his words to heart,” Lawrence said.

Cusack could also be doing his career some damage. Image consultant Michael Sands says that Cusack should be worried that his vituperative words could turn off some of his fans.

“I think his fans will not appreciate his tone. They will be turned off to his rhetoric,” Sands told Fox411. “John Cusack is taking his fame too seriously. He is having delusions and his anger towards Fox News may get him arrested!”

Ironically, Cusack has just been signed to play Edgar Allen Poe in "The Raven", a movie about a serial killer who uses Poe's stories as inspiration for his killing spree.

Cusack’s publicist did not reply to calls and emails for comment.

Pants
08-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Article = retarded.

BigMeatballDave
08-31-2010, 10:57 AM
Awesome. Another retarded moonbat. BTW, I voted for Obama and I havent watched FOX news in 3 yrs or more.

Brock
08-31-2010, 10:57 AM
Who cares....

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 11:06 AM
John boy is going to lose a lot of what little audience he ever had.

Detoxing
08-31-2010, 11:15 AM
Cusak as someone's favorite star. That's funny right there.

Pants
08-31-2010, 11:17 AM

Keep telling yourself that. The fact is that he just made millions on the Hot Tub Time Machine. I'm pretty sure he's going to be just fine no matter what he says or does. I hate articles like that, who gives a shit what celebrities do or say?

DaneMcCloud
08-31-2010, 11:19 AM

I think he's an idiot but I'd bet that 99.99999% of all people who've seen his movies don't follow him on Twitter, nor do they give a shit about his political beliefs.

Fat Elvis
08-31-2010, 11:26 AM
Article = retarded.

Agreed. Maybe if some of you right wing ding-dongs actually read what he tweeted, you would note that he doesn't call for violence anywhere; he is calling Fox news, Armey, and Gingrich satanic death cult members. I think it is pretty hilarious. I don't see it as any different than John Stewart talking about going down to the White House basement and seeing Dick Cheney butt raped by beezelbub in a satanic ceremony.

Oh Noes! John Stewart is a terrorist!

mlyonsd
08-31-2010, 11:28 AM
What are "GOP WELFARE FREAKS"?

Deberg_1990
08-31-2010, 11:29 AM
I think he's an idiot but I'd bet that 99.99999% of all people who've seen his movies don't follow him on Twitter, nor do they give a shit about his political beliefs.

This...i luv me sum John Cusack......but i could give two sh*ts about his political views. Just keep bringing me the funny in movies John. Thanks.

bsp4444
08-31-2010, 11:30 AM
I'd put this on par with Anne Coulter, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbough.

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 11:40 AM
Keep telling yourself that. The fact is that he just made millions on the Hot Tub Time Machine. I'm pretty sure he's going to be just fine no matter what he says or does. I hate articles like that, who gives a shit what celebrities do or say?

I do to, but it seems at times people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut. We all have opinions, just as we all have an ass. Just because we have them doesn't mean we have to show them.

patteeu
08-31-2010, 11:43 AM
This...i luv me sum John Cusack......but i could give two sh*ts about his political views. Just keep bringing me the funny in movies John. Thanks.

Ditto

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 11:43 AM

Along with Oberman,Maddow,Mathews, etc.

patteeu
08-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Agreed. Maybe if some of you right wing ding-dongs actually read what he tweeted, you would note that he doesn't call for violence anywhere; he is calling Fox news, Armey, and Gingrich satanic death cult members. I think it is pretty hilarious. I don't see it as any different than John Stewart talking about going down to the White House basement and seeing Dick Cheney butt raped by beezelbub in a satanic ceremony.

Oh Noes! John Stewart is a terrorist!

I agree that it's not a threat, but I think it's a relatively incoherent reference to the ground zero mosque controversy. I don't see what you see in it.

Reaper16
08-31-2010, 11:48 AM
"Rabid" isn't a word that comes to mind when thinking about John Cusack's fanbase.

L.A. Chieffan
08-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Are you on the Team Evil side, or the Team Stupid side?

Make your choice.

Fat Elvis
08-31-2010, 11:52 AM
I do to, but it seems at times people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut. We all have opinions, just as we all have an ass. Just because we have them doesn't mean we have to show them.

Amazing how hard it is to follow one's own advice, isn't it?

Fat Elvis
08-31-2010, 11:53 AM
I agree that it's not a threat, but I think it's a relatively incoherent reference to the ground zero mosque controversy. I don't see what you see in it.

I agree that is is pretty incoherent, but isn't that the whole purpose of twitter?

blaise
08-31-2010, 12:11 PM
He thinks he can just say anything.

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Amazing how hard it is to follow one's own advice, isn't it?

Yet somehow your yellow brick road is clear of bumps and bounds ?

To each his/her own.

bluehawkdoc
08-31-2010, 01:00 PM
"I want my TWO dollars!"

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 01:02 PM
"I want my TWO dollars!"

It will cost you $ 2.25, at least you do get to save the $ 2.00. Funny how this is how the left thinks we should run our country.

Saulbadguy
08-31-2010, 01:06 PM
http://www.jfxonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/john-cusack.jpg

“I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES OR DICK ARMEY AND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,”

BIG_DADDY
08-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Who is John Cusack?

vailpass
08-31-2010, 01:15 PM
He thinks he can just say anything.

I know. What's sort of grosse point is he trying to make?

InChiefsHell
08-31-2010, 01:16 PM
I of course loved Better Off Dead, and I have to admit, I found myself enjoying Hot Tub Time Machine...and also Gross Point Blanke. Having said that, he's a putz. But that's because I disagree with his politics. I try hard not to pay attention to these assholes because I DO like their movies\songs or whatever.

But this article is retarded. Talk about hitting the panic button about something that wasn't even a threat. Then they go into the "scare" tactic about the possible looney bins out there that might, just might, decide to do something...

I hated it when they said it about Ozzy, and I hate it now. The article is dumber than Cusack.

Huffmeister
08-31-2010, 01:17 PM
I know. What's sort of grosse point is he trying to make?

That Newt Gingrich would be better off dead.

Pants
08-31-2010, 01:31 PM
That Newt Gingrich would be better off dead.

Hahaha. Very nice.

BIG_DADDY
08-31-2010, 01:47 PM
Hahaha. Very nice.

Wait, you think it's retared if someone points out somebody elses lack of masculinity but it's very nice if somebody thinks somebody should be dead? I gave you WAY too much credit.

Saulbadguy
08-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Wait, you think it's retared if someone points out somebody elses lack of masculinity but it's very nice if somebody thinks somebody should be dead? I gave you WAY too much credit.

Answer: When BIG_DADDY finally "gets it".

BIG_DADDY
08-31-2010, 02:01 PM

Answer: When BIG_DADDY finally "gets it".

Nice to see you again too.

Saulbadguy
08-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Nice to see you again too.

You too. A couple weeks ago I had a falafel plate and thought of your famous thread "What kind of food do terrorists eat?" and laughed quietly to myself.

Pants
08-31-2010, 02:03 PM

Better Off Dead is a John Cusack movie. That post was a funny play on words. Relax, big fella.

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2010, 02:04 PM
If he REALLY wanted to hurt them he could just send them naked pictures of his sister.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/cbb/blog/091102/joan-cusack-300.jpg

BIG_DADDY
08-31-2010, 02:07 PM
You too. A couple weeks ago I had a falafel plate and thought of your famous thread "What kind of food do terrorists eat?" and laughed quietly to myself.

Awesome

BIG_DADDY
08-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Better Off Dead is a John Cusack movie. That post was a funny play on words. Relax, big fella.

That's cool. ROFL I didn't even know who the guy was. I guess I'm not much of a movie buff.

boogblaster
08-31-2010, 02:14 PM
the right .. already has a satanic pak ....

bsp4444
08-31-2010, 02:26 PM
Along with Oberman,Maddow,Mathews, etc.

I'll never be convinced that these people are nearly as fanatical and intentionally evil as Coulter, Limbaugh, and Beck.

blaise
08-31-2010, 02:37 PM
I'll never be convinced that these people are nearly as fanatical and intentionally evil as Coulter, Limbaugh, and Beck.

Olbermann is. I wouldn't say Maddow is, although I'd say she's equally biased in her views. I don't know much of anything about the third.

bsp4444
08-31-2010, 02:39 PM
Olbermann is. I wouldn't say Maddow is, although I'd say she's equally biased in her views. I don't know much of anything about the third.

I agree, biased is one thing, but downright hateful is another.

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 02:41 PM

Nearly ....... Naw.

Far worst ? By far! The MSNBC loons fell off the truck and are still rolling.

FTR, there isn't a news channel that doesn't offer it's bias one way or the other. Are some more radical and likely to cover things up or turn a blind eye, of course.

The mainstream media for years was liberal and still are.... NBC, CBS, ABC. So you want to jump on FOX because they call it like they see it ?

Do I believe everything FOX says or their commentators, columnist, etc. ? No, but I do tend to find myself more in line with FOX more that I do NBC,CBS,ABC,MSNBC, etc.

blaise
08-31-2010, 02:47 PM

That's true, and I would say Olbermann is hateful. I know people say Beck is hateful, but I don't know. I haven't listened or seen more than 20 minutes of any of his shows.

bsp4444
08-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Nearly ....... Naw.

Far worst ? By far! The MSNBC loons fell off the truck and are still rolling.

FTR, there isn't a news channel that doesn't offer it's bias one way or the other. Are some more radical and likely to cover things up or turn a blind eye, of course.

The mainstream media for years was liberal and still are.... NBC, CBS, ABC. So you want to jump on FOX because they call it like they see it ?

Do I believe everything FOX says or their commentators, columnist, etc. ? No, but I do tend to find myself more in line with FOX more that I do NBC,CBS,ABC,MSNBC, etc.

No, I want to jump on FOX because they are so hateful. They literally just make stuff up, you can dispute them on Factcheck.org all of the time.

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 02:49 PM
That's true, and I would say Olbermann is hateful. I know people say Beck is hateful, but I don't know. I haven't listened or seen more than 20 minutes of any of his shows.

Oberman is absolutely the worst on TV, by far. Far worst than Rush, Rush is a close 2nd. Here lately I find Chris Mathews as pretty bold and harsh at times.

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 02:50 PM
No, I want to jump on FOX because they are so hateful. They literally just make stuff up, you can dispute them on Factcheck.org all of the time.

Yeah, right, everyday!:rolleyes:

bsp4444
08-31-2010, 02:52 PM
Yeah, right, everyday!:rolleyes:

How many times should they be allowed, then? What amount of lying to promote your own views is acceptable? Liberals are not immune, I'm not claiming that, but I'm sure not believing that your Righties are innocent.

Pants
08-31-2010, 03:02 PM
...everyday...

Pretty much.

Taco John
08-31-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm a pretty big fan of John Cusak.

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 03:18 PM

So ?

Sorry to here the news.:D

Taco John
08-31-2010, 03:19 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlEYRjlVtjg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlEYRjlVtjg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
How many times should they be allowed, then? What amount of lying to promote your own views is acceptable? Liberals are not immune, I'm not claiming that, but I'm sure not believing that your Righties are innocent.

Look, both side of the political picture has it's nutjobs, radicals, extremist. But somewhere in the middle is / are good news reporters being lead by the networks political agenda.

Thus you get decent people like us caught in the middle of their political garbage.

You have to weed through it all and find the one you tend to agree with or trust the most.

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Pretty much.

Wrong. Hello, Keith? Is that you ?

Pants
08-31-2010, 03:30 PM
You have to weed through it all and find the one you tend to agree with or trust the most.

Your filter is obviously broken. I get my news from NPR. It's impossible to agree or disagree with news because they're facts. You're talking about opinions, and to me, listening to some talking-head = worthless. Listen to real news and form your own opinion.

King_Chief_Fan
08-31-2010, 03:32 PM

anyone surprised?

Donger
08-31-2010, 03:40 PM
That's okay. I still haven't forgiven him for One Crazy Summer.

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 03:43 PM
Your filter is obviously broken. I get my news from NPR. It's impossible to agree or disagree with news because they're facts. You're talking about opinions, and to me, listening to some talking-head = worthless. Listen to real news and form your own opinion.

And you think that Obama or the DNC, or even the RNC doesn't throw their garbage into the NPR ? Get real, the #'s from both sides are altered.

vailpass
08-31-2010, 03:55 PM

ROFL Latka you crack me up.

blaise
08-31-2010, 04:06 PM

You realize there's different ways of presenting a story, wording can be used to cast stories in different lights, and stories can be promoted or ignored in order to sway opinion, right? Just because one station presents facts, it doesn't mean there's no attempt by that station to prejudice the audience.

Pants
08-31-2010, 04:11 PM
You realize there's different ways of presenting a story, wording can be used to cast stories in different lights, and stories can be promoted or ignored in order to sway opinion, right? Just because one station presents facts, it doesn't mean there's no attempt by that station to prejudice the audience.

Yes, I am aware of media bias. That still doesn't change the fact that news are facts. You can't agree or disagree with news.

Donger
08-31-2010, 04:12 PM
Yes, I am aware of media bias. That still doesn't change the fact that news are facts. You can't agree or disagree with news.

No, events are facts. How they are reported (news) may or may not be.

blaise
08-31-2010, 04:13 PM

You can't agree or disagree with news, but you can pick and choose where you get the news from.

Pants
08-31-2010, 04:15 PM
No, events are facts. How they are reported (news) may or may not be.

Yeah, good call.

patteeu
08-31-2010, 04:24 PM

Intentionally evil? Please.

Hateful? Not really. At least, no more so than you seem to be.

patteeu
08-31-2010, 04:27 PM

You think FOX is less accurate than MSNBC? Based on what?

patteeu
08-31-2010, 04:30 PM

I think you're naive if this is really what you think.

patteeu
08-31-2010, 04:44 PM

You can misinterpret them though. What did NPR say about the crowd size at the Beck rally last weekend? Here's an excerpt (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129497828):

In the nation's capitol today, tens of thousands of people gathered at the foot the Lincoln Memorial.

Estimates from other news outlets ranged from 87,000 (CBS) to 500,000 (MSNBC's Morning Joe). Beck estimated the crowd to be between 300,000 and 600,000.

While "tens of thousands" appears to be an accurate fact, does it give the same impression that "tens or maybe even hundreds of thousands" or "a crowd whose size has been estimated as being between 87,000 and 500,000" would? IMO, it does not.

Or does it invite the reader to assume a number at the low end of that range and perhaps even lower? IMO, it does.

In any event, interpretations of that "fact" could vary widely from each other and, more importantly, from reality.

SNR
08-31-2010, 04:58 PM
John Cusack should just kill himself. High Fidelity fucking sucked

More like John Trashsack

FishingRod
08-31-2010, 05:01 PM
The truth is not always clear. There is an old story that goes something like this. Today our great Soviet athlete overcame great odds against the best competition in the world to come in second place in the 100 meter dash while the American finished next to last.

They didn't lie they just forgot to mention it was a two man race.

KC Dan
08-31-2010, 05:05 PM
The truth is not always clear. There is an old story that goes something like this. Today our great Soviet athlete overcame great odds against the best competition in the world to come in second place in the 100 meter dash while the American finished next to last.

They didn't lie they just forgot to mention it was a two man race.Similar to "Hope and Change"

Hope for a job
and
Change for the worse

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2010, 05:14 PM
Yeah, Mel Gibson doesn't do himself many favors when he speaks either, but I still love a lot of his movies.

morphius
08-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Sounds like someone is looking to blame Fox for the let down that Obama has been...

Dave Lane
08-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Poster = retarded.

Fixed your post for you.

morphius
08-31-2010, 05:45 PM
John Cusack should just kill himself. High Fidelity fucking sucked

More like John Trashsack
He shouldn't kill himself, without him how would his sister ever get a gig?

Ugly Duck
08-31-2010, 05:53 PM
John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

Misleading title, eh? He didn't call for the deaths of any GOP leaders. Too much of a stretch there. He called opening Satanic Death Cult Centers outside their offices... you know - a parody of how the Right is depicting Mosques in America. You can go back & edit misleading titles, ya know... hit "edit" & then "advanced" It lets you change the title right there.

vailpass
08-31-2010, 06:09 PM
Misleading title, eh? He didn't call for the deaths of any GOP leaders. Too much of a stretch there. He called opening Satanic Death Cult Centers outside their offices... you know - a parody of how the Right is depicting Mosques in America. You can go back & edit misleading titles, ya know... hit "edit" & then "advanced" It lets you change the title right there.

You may have been in CA for too long.

munkey
08-31-2010, 07:35 PM

YES...and Sean Penn, Al Frankin, Micheal Moore and everyone in California....

ROFL

ROYC75
08-31-2010, 08:58 PM

I personally didn't call it anything, it was a cut & paste.

But whatever makes you happy.

ForeverChiefs58
08-31-2010, 09:17 PM

Hey Corky, you should really think of actually clicking the link and checking the title yourself before you try and call someone out. Just saying it could maybe help you from looking like the person in your avitar. :shake:

Ugly Duck
08-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Hey Corky, you should really think of actually clicking the link and checking the title yourself before you try and call someone out. Just saying it could maybe help you from looking like the person in your avitar. :shake:

Here's a cut n paste of the title: John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders. But ROY sez he pasted it from somewhere else. Whoever did it... it is misleading as in "not true." At least I know how to spell "avatar," anyway.

ROYC75
09-01-2010, 05:43 AM
Here's a cut n paste of the title: John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders. But ROY sez he pasted it from somewhere else. Whoever did it... it is misleading as in "not true." At least I know how to spell "avatar," anyway.

Try clicking the link, it says what it says.

It's a title on the article,it doesn't say that it was my opinion about the title. The article is nothing as the actor claims it is. So which is it, real, fake, cover up , maybe Memorex ?

I dunno, but this BB is by far the most accusing by leaps & bounds.

It is what it is.......So be it.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2010, 08:18 AM

Look who's talking....someone who sent an aggressive sexual harassment message to a women on the net via private message.

ForeverChiefs58
09-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Look who's talking....someone who sent an aggressive sexual harassment message to a women on the net via private message.

You are and idiot! You sent me a message calling me a mass murdering neocon. You sent Zach a message saying you would make some calls to try to ruin his business. You started this all by yourself. If you can't handle the backlash then you really shouldn't send anything my way. Try to remember these words, don't start nothin, there won't be nothin.

By the way, neg rep yourself now you whiny little bitch.

BucEyedPea
09-01-2010, 10:57 AM
You are and idiot! You sent me a message calling me a mass murdering neocon. You sent Zach a message saying you would make some calls to try to ruin his business. You started this all by yourself. If you can't handle the backlash then you really shouldn't send anything my way. Try to remember these words, don't start nothin, there won't be nothin.

By the way, neg rep yourself now you whiny little bitch.

I wouldn't try to ruin anyone's business you two gossipers. I see you talk behind people's backs too. I would just tell the truth about sexual harrassment at al. Fact is I've never done anything to Zach, yet he acts like an ass, and trolls, piles on in call out threads because he doesn't agree with someone's opinion. This despite earlier pos reps for his photos. This is fact and truth is a defense. If I know people who know him then it's no different what you two are doing by discussing me. This is classic accusing the other of what one is doing themselves. Look in the mirror. Lastly, anyone advocating bombing of Persians is in fact advocating mass murder since it's not defense. That is my political opinion on that issue. That does not give you the right to send sexually harrassing aggressive PMs. It's funny how people who engage is such tactics go into foaming fits of anger when they get the same thing back that they do to others. Treat others as you'd like to be treated if you don't like it because what goes around comes back around in life. Take a look at it, own it and take some personal responsibility for your own personal behavior instead of accusing others of what you two do yourselves.

The Mad Crapper
09-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Obamunists are not taking the decline and fall of the Moonbat Messiah well.

Chiefshrink
09-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Awesome. Another retarded moonbat. BTW, I voted for Obama and I havent watched FOX news in 3 yrs or more.

The question is would you still vote for "The Big O" now?:shrug:

Chiefshrink
09-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Hollywood just keeping up their true "image and tradition":D

|Zach|
09-02-2010, 10:36 AM
High Fidelity is a great movie.

Brock
09-02-2010, 10:58 AM

Or it would be, if Jack Black wasn't in it.

L.A. Chieffan
09-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Or it would be, if Jack Black wasn't in it.

Jack Black was good in it.

CoMoChief
09-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Haha, another moonbat hollywood fool.

IMO they are all one of the same.

Brock
09-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Jack Black was good in it.

Jack Black has never been good in anything, except for the time Bruce Willis blew his arm off with a remote control machine gun.

Slainte
09-02-2010, 12:57 PM
I wouldn't try to ruin anyone's business you two gossipers. I see you talk behind people's backs too. I would just tell the truth about sexual harrassment at al. Fact is I've never done anything to Zach, yet he acts like an ass, and trolls, piles on in call out threads because he doesn't agree with someone's opinion. This despite earlier pos reps for his photos. This is fact and truth is a defense. If I know people who know him then it's no different what you two are doing by discussing me. This is classic accusing the other of what one is doing themselves. Look in the mirror. Lastly, anyone advocating bombing of Persians is in fact advocating mass murder since it's not defense. That is my political opinion on that issue. That does not give you the right to send sexually harrassing aggressive PMs. It's funny how people who engage is such tactics go into foaming fits of anger when they get the same thing back that they do to others. Treat others as you'd like to be treated if you don't like it because what goes around comes back around in life. Take a look at it, own it and take some personal responsibility for your own personal behavior instead of accusing others of what you two do yourselves.

Backpeddling liar. You live a disgraceful life...

BigChiefFan
09-02-2010, 01:00 PM
I always turn to Cusack for my political fix.

go bowe
09-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Look who's talking....someone who sent an aggressive sexual harassment message to a women on the net via private message.there's no evidence that you are a woman...

that's just your opinion, not fact...

go bowe
09-02-2010, 03:04 PM
I wouldn't try to ruin anyone's business you two gossipers. I see you talk behind people's backs too. I would just tell the truth about sexual harrassment at al. Fact is I've never done anything to Zach, yet he acts like an ass, and trolls, piles on in call out threads because he doesn't agree with someone's opinion. This despite earlier pos reps for his photos. This is fact and truth is a defense. If I know people who know him then it's no different what you two are doing by discussing me. This is classic accusing the other of what one is doing themselves. Look in the mirror. Lastly, anyone advocating bombing of Persians is in fact advocating mass murder since it's not defense. That is my political opinion on that issue. That does not give you the right to send sexually harrassing aggressive PMs. It's funny how people who engage is such tactics go into foaming fits of anger when they get the same thing back that they do to others. Treat others as you'd like to be treated if you don't like it because what goes around comes back around in life. Take a look at it, own it and take some personal responsibility for your own personal behavior instead of accusing others of what you two do yourselves.you should read your own posts now and then...

this one applies to you more than anyone else...

you treat people like shit, and then you pretend to be above it all when the shit comes back to you...

you are still pathetic...

go bowe
09-02-2010, 03:04 PM
The question is would you still vote for "The Big O" now?:shrug:yes...

ROYC75
09-02-2010, 04:03 PM
yes...

Now come on buddy, haven't you seen enough by now?

blaise
09-02-2010, 04:14 PM

I lost interest near the end.

patteeu
09-02-2010, 04:51 PM
yes...

If you keep saying things like that, I'm going to put you on my fake ignore and I'm not kidding!

googlegoogle
09-02-2010, 06:47 PM
I am not a fan of John Cusak so i don't give a f***. Just another actor powertripping.