PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 30 minutes before Game Time for Monday Night Football

KcFanNindy
09-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Heard today that what has been planned is suppose to be like a Superbowl half-time concert before the kick off for the Monday Night Game.

This is a unconfirmed rumor, still trying to check out past NFL kick-off entertainment company's to see who possibly this could be!

Buck
09-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Sweet deal!

yhf
09-07-2010, 12:46 AM
As I recall, the last time KC got the primetime hype treatment, a very desperate and uncomfortable John Fogerty played during halftime of the Thanksgiving game. Hope this time around might be better.

BossChief
09-07-2010, 12:46 AM
This must be the project Dane is working on.

KcFanNindy
09-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Starting in 2006, when the series moved to cable, two games are played on the opening Monday night to capitalize on fan interest during "Kickoff Weekend".

Shogun
09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
I hope its Ke$ha

Jewish Rabbi
09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
I hope its Ke$ha

This.

Thig Lyfe
09-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Tupac and Elvis will do a killer duet.

Baconeater
09-07-2010, 12:55 AM
I'm sure it will be something that I will have 0 interest in seeing.

SNR
09-07-2010, 01:00 AM
I hear Matt Cassel is going to try to hit the broad side of a barn with a football from 10 yards away.

That's what I call entertainment.

KCtotheSB
09-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Amy Winehouse!

RustShack
09-07-2010, 01:01 AM
This.

Not that.

yhf
09-07-2010, 01:12 AM
This must be the project Dane is working on.

Nope.

I shouldn't spill the beans before the official press release but what the hell.

Dane is actually the subject of a study concerning how annoying one person can be. Thus far he has tested off the charts. Academics around the globe are staggered by the obnoxious nature of Danes personality. Keep your eyes peeled for "The Unabridged Dane Mcloud: A Study In Repugnance"

aturnis
09-07-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm pretty sure that Clark Hunt said it would be like pre kickoff at the Superbowl, not halftime. I think you're getting everyone's hopes up.

wazu
09-07-2010, 01:19 AM
As I recall, the last time KC got the primetime hype treatment, a very desperate and uncomfortable John Fogerty played during halftime of the Thanksgiving game. Hope this time around might be better.

What? I thought he did fine. I was there, it was about as good as you get with that type of thing. Although it seemed kind of strange that they flew him from Detroit to KC to play both venues in the same day.

CoMoChief
09-07-2010, 01:21 AM
I was hoping for a Carl Peterson ROH ceremony.

Damnit.....

yhf
09-07-2010, 01:23 AM
What? I thought he did fine. I was there, it was about as good as you get with that type of thing. Although it seemed kind of strange that they flew him from Detroit to KC to play both venues in the same day.

I will admit i was not at the game, however the way he came across on TV was kinda sad considering his legacy.

KcFanNindy
09-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Heard today that what has been planned is suppose to be like a Superbowl half-time concert before the kick off for the Monday Night Game.

This is a unconfirmed rumor, still trying to check out past NFL kick-off entertainment company's to see who possibly this could be!

I have correctly stated that I heard, not confirmed yet, that it would be a pre-kick-off type concert, like they do for the Superbowl, on that scale of things.

Buck
09-07-2010, 01:25 AM
I have correctly stated that I heard, not confirmed yet, that it would be a pre-kick-off type concert, like they do for the Superbowl, on that scale of things.

Pre 1st half kick off or Pre 2nd half kickoff?

CoMoChief
09-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Pre 1st half kick off or Pre 2nd half kickoff?

1st kickoff at the beginning of the game, hence thread title.

I hope it's Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift.....Lady GaGa would be cool too.

Kyle DeLexus
09-07-2010, 01:53 AM
It's gonna be Travis Tritt

KcFanNindy
09-07-2010, 02:13 AM
would like to see NELLY- playing; Its a Dream, or Colt Ford - playing- Tailgate

Count Alex's Losses
09-07-2010, 02:18 AM
KC Wolf is going to get a blumpkin at the 50.

KcFanNindy
09-07-2010, 02:21 AM
This is some of the hype i have been hearing, but this is for the first game, opening up the season! Still working on more info!

/NFL Network special on Sept. 9, 7:30-8:30 p.m. ET precedes the 2010 NFL Kickoff game: Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orleans Saints
It's time to get Back To Football as the NFL begins its 91st season with a celebration in its special pregame show, "NFL Opening Kickoff 2010 Presented by EA Sports" -- 7:30 p.m. ET Thursday, Sept. 9. Dave Matthews Band and Taylor Swift are scheduled to perform.

There will be simulcast coverage of the 60-minute pregame show which will air from 7:30-8:30 p.m. ET on NBC and NFL Network. The live pregame broadcast will also be available via NFL Mobile only from Verizon.

Nielsen SoundScan lists Taylor Swift as the top-selling digital artist in music history.

The performances are part of the celebration to kick off the 2010 season and to honor the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints and the city of New Orleans.

The show leads into the season opener between the Saints and the Minnesota Vikings at the Superdome (NBC, Westwood One Radio Sports, 8:30 p.m. ET).

The NBC show will feature performances by Grammy Award-winning artists Taylor Swift and Dave Matthews Band, and will be broadcast live from Jackson Square. More concert details including information on how the public can have a chance to join the live audience at Jackson Square will be announced shortly.

This is the seventh consecutive year the NFL has saluted the Super Bowl champions with the opening game in their stadium on a Thursday in primetime.

NFL Opening Kickoff 2010 will be executive produced by Ricky Kirschner, one of the producers of the Super Bowl pregame and halftime shows and directed by Gregg Gelfand.

In addition to presenting sponsor EA Sports, top tier sponsors for the NFL's Kickoff platform include Coors Light, GMC, Pepsi, Snickers, Verizon, and Visa and associate sponsor Gatorade.

KcFanNindy
09-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Here is some more evidence that i think supports this too:

Sept. 4, 2003 The National Mall,
Washington, D.C. ABC Aerosmith, Mary J. Blige, Aretha Franklin, Britney Spears and Good Charlotte N.Y. Jets at
Washington Redskins

Sept. 9, 2004 Gillette Stadium, New England/Metropolitan
Park, Jacksonville ABC Boston Pops, Mary J. Blige, Destiny's Child, Elton John, Toby Keith and Lenny Kravitz (New England); Jessica Simpson (Jacksonville) Indianapolis Colts at
New England Patriots

Sept. 8, 2005 Gillette Stadium, New England/Los Angeles
Coliseum/Detroit ABC Green Day, Santana, Michelle Branch, Ozzy Osbourne and Trisha Yearwood (New England); Kanye West, Maroon 5, Good Charlotte and Rihanna (Los Angeles); Rolling Stones (taped from Detroit) Oakland Raiders at
New England Patriots

This is also the 40 year for NFL on Monday Nights !

Chocolate Hog
09-07-2010, 02:30 AM
I heard it too and Clark Hunt didn't want to pay them so he hired that one RNB singer from KC whos video was posted on here awhile ago.

BryanBusby
09-07-2010, 03:38 AM
I heard it too and Clark Hunt didn't want to pay them so he hired that one RNB singer from KC whos video was posted on here awhile ago.

lol if this is true

POND_OF_RED
09-07-2010, 05:02 AM
I hope it's Gary Glitter. A live version of Rock and Roll parts 1 and 2 would get that stadium rocking. I know some of you are thinking it's a terrible idea but I assure you that most of the kids will be at home asleep at 9 oclock on a school night.

Crush
09-07-2010, 06:36 AM
Say hello to REO Speedwagon!!!

RJ
09-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Up With People!!!

bevischief
09-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Bee Gees.

LaChapelle
09-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Hank Williams Jr in a painted up Chiefs camaro
and Ice T in a Chargers painted up Charger
will do laps around the field

InChiefsHell
09-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Cheap Trick FTW!

Dartgod
09-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Cheap Trick FTW!Playing a tribute to the Chiefs 2010 season with their hit song, Ain't That A Shame.

xztop12
09-07-2010, 08:31 AM
I saw KC wolf at Best Buy. He confirmed that it's <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rH6b_lSQst0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rH6b_lSQst0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nzoner
09-07-2010, 08:38 AM
An old KC Original would be great

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCOoATNBb7s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCOoATNBb7s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-07-2010, 08:47 AM
It'll be a live version of Black Betty

Dayze
09-07-2010, 08:54 AM
it'll be the reunion tour of the TD Pack band.

luv
09-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Clark Hunt did say that they were asking everyone to come in early and not wait until kickoff. I'm sure they don't want the stadium half empty whenever there's a performance that will be shown on national television going on. I don't think he'll have a problem. I sure people will be heading in earlier than usual to check out all of the changes to the stadium anyway.

Dayze
09-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Clark Hunt did say that they were asking everyone to come in early and not wait until kickoff. I'm sure they don't want the stadium half empty whenever there's a performance that will be shown on national television going on. I don't think he'll have a problem. I sure people will be heading in earlier than usual to check out all of the changes to the stadium anyway.

"Head in early and buy more concessions...er, come see the pre-game festitivies"/Clark.
:p

InChiefsHell
09-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Playing a tribute to the Chiefs 2010 season with their hit song, Ain't That A Shame.

Followed by an appeal for fans to come out and support the Chiefs with their hit song "I want you to want me." :D

kc rush
09-07-2010, 09:18 AM
it'll be the reunion tour of the TD Pack band.

I was thinking that it would be Patty DiPardo belching out the national anthem.

kc rush
09-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Cheap Trick FTW!

Saw them perform the national anthem at Arrowhead a few years ago. It was nice.

arrowheadnation
09-07-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm thinking it will be Kiss singing Detroit Rock City. Seems like something the Chiefs would do.

Dayze
09-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Tace Atkins, "how do you like me now"?

whatever it is, I'll probably pass.
no need to cut a tailgate short.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-07-2010, 09:45 AM

:Lin:

I'm thinking it will be Kiss singing Detroit Rock City. Seems like something the Chiefs would do.

We could only be so blessed.:)

Baconeater
09-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Hell, I'd probably go in and see that.

Farzin
09-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Will this be televised? I assume not, since BAL/NYJ's game will be taking place, unless they'll be done on time.

Deberg_1990
09-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Only the hottest act in music right now.

KC Chiefs fans, say hello to Justin Bieber!!!

jwazzie
09-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Rumor has it that Kenny Powers will sing and then go into a profanity laced rant about how San Diego is full of illegals and it needs to burn to the ground, followed by Powers pissing on Norv Turner for being f%^&ing moron.

Demonpenz
09-07-2010, 11:02 AM
TECH NINE TECH NINE TECH NIN SO HE CAN BE PEESED OFF WHEN THE CHEEFS LOST

ChiTown
09-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Tace Atkins, "how do you like me now"?

whatever it is, I'll probably pass.
no need to cut a tailgate short.

THIS

Renegade
09-07-2010, 11:06 AM

Since there is a game before ours, they won't be showing any of the pre-game hype. The activities will be for those in attendance, not the national audience. We will be lucky if we start at 9:15. They won't start our game until the other one is finished is my guess.

L.A. Chieffan
09-07-2010, 11:12 AM
TECH NINE TECH NINE TECH NIN SO HE CAN BE PEESED OFF WHEN THE CHEEFS LOST

tech, a little kc flava baby

Pants
09-07-2010, 11:17 AM

LMAO

Dayze
09-07-2010, 11:21 AM
I just talked to the rest of the people I'm tailgating with and they all said something to the effect of "pfffft. I'm not going in early. whatever it is, it'll be lame anyway"

lol.
glad I don't have to convince anyone .

sedated
09-07-2010, 11:22 AM
We will be lucky if we start at 9:15. They won't start our game until the other one is finished is my guess.

I was under the assumption that they started the Chiefs game at 9:15, but NBC will stay on the other game until that’s over. I also assumed (hoped) the local markets would get switched over for the start of the game.

It would be nice if they had a 2nd channel (like ESPN2) that could show the Chiefs game until the other one ended.

LaChapelle
09-07-2010, 11:34 AM
They should just open the gates early and show the 1st game on the Jumbotron
then everyone will be passed out in their seats for the national anthem

MVChiefFan
09-07-2010, 11:59 AM
I hope they do somethin' cause I'm gonna be pissed if the other game goes into OT and I miss the whole first quarter.

loochy
09-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Winona Ryder will do her famous ping pong ball trick.

DJJasonp
09-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Winona Ryder will do her famous ping pong ball trick.

SOLD! :clap:

bevischief
09-07-2010, 12:17 PM
They should just open the gates early and show the 1st game on the Jumbotron
then everyone will be passed out in their seats for the national anthem

LMAO

thurman merman
09-07-2010, 12:24 PM
I hear Matt Cassel is going to try to hit the broad side of a barn with a football from 10 yards away.

That's what I call entertainment.

ROFL

bevischief
09-07-2010, 12:46 PM
They were suppose to talk what is going on Chiefs Live with Josh Looney at noon, did any one hear it?

Fumblerooski
09-07-2010, 12:53 PM
I probably shouldn't pass this info out, but I got an email.. Here are the contents.

Okay Gang,

I can't tell you they will be the pregame entertainment, but my buddy Brian the Airport bagboy saw Clark Hunt get off a private plane with Paula Abdul, Prince, and Blanket Jackson...

And another buddy (who is a janitor at a real estate firm) told me he saw the four of them getting ready to go check out some house in Leawood...

So I tell you semi-confidently, the deal.... Is Done...

bevischief
09-07-2010, 01:06 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/CHIEFS-PLAYERS-TO-JOIN-FANS-AT-BACK-TO-FOOTBALL-BASH-AT-NEW-ARROWHEAD-FOUNDER%E2%80%99S-PLAZA/3a6bbc4f-ffd9-4e8b-b249-29b86ca86cd9

CHIEFS PLAYERS TO JOIN FANS AT BACK TO FOOTBALL BASH AT NEW ARROWHEAD FOUNDER’S PLAZA

By Event Staff

Posted Sep 2, 2010

* a
* a

The ribbons have all been cut. The dedications are done. And on Thursday, September 9, it will be Back to Football for the Kansas City Chiefs and the rest of the NFL. Just before the season kicks off, Chiefs fans can get one more chance to see the New Arrowhead, meet Chiefs players and celebrate the new season with the Back to Football Bash.

The event, which is free and open to the public, celebrates the beginning of the season with a Chiefs Pep Rally and will offer something for every Chiefs fan including appearances by Chiefs Chairman Clark Hunt, General Manager Scott Pioli along with autographs and pictures from Chiefs players.

PLAYERS SCHEDULED TO APPEAR/SIGN AUTOGRAPHS 5:45-6:45 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

T Branden Albert

LB Derrick Johnson

RB Thomas Jones

G Ryan Lilja

C Rudy Niswanger

T Ryan O’Callaghan

G Brian Waters

C Casey Wiegmann

LB Mike Vrabel

Chiefs Cheerleaders, Warpaint and KC Wolf will also join the fun beginning at 5 p.m. at Founder’s Plaza where fans can enjoy the Fan Zone which includes Chiefs inflatable and interactive games, see the Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales and play the Midwest Dairy interactive video game.

“This is a great opportunity for fans to come out one more time, get a few autographs and take in the amenities and atmosphere at the New Arrowhead. We are happy to partner with Anheuser-Busch to celebrate Back to Football in Kansas City,” said Mark Donovan, Chief Operating Officer.

Fans will have free access to many parts of the New Arrowhead, including the lower level concourse, the Kansas City Chiefs Hall of Honor presented by Time Warner Cable, the new Chiefs Sports Lab and the Team Store. Limited concessions will be available on Founder’s Plaza and the lower level concourses of the New Arrowhead. The club and upper levels will not be open to the public.

Parking is free and fans are encouraged to park in lots M, H or G for the nearest access to Founder’s Plaza, which is located on the North side of the stadium.

KChiefs1
09-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Faith Hill

KcFanNindy
09-07-2010, 03:26 PM
well any entertainer will be cool, and the free concert they provide will be excellent, with fireworks, and a fly over to start the season with a bang!

gblowfish
09-07-2010, 03:30 PM
I'd trade all the hoo-ha and hoy-paloy just for a frickin' win.
Just win a game.
That's all I ask.

tomahawk kid
09-07-2010, 03:31 PM
I'd trade all the hoo-ha and hoy-paloy just for a frickin' win.
Just win a game.
That's all I ask.

You ask too much.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-07-2010, 04:10 PM
If only it could be....

I GAWT MY GAAAAAAME AWWWWWNNNNN...

(I'm surprised no one hit this one yet)

Jewish Rabbi
09-07-2010, 04:27 PM
I was under the assumption that they started the Chiefs game at 9:15, but NBC will stay on the other game until that’s over. I also assumed (hoped) the local markets would get switched over for the start of the game.

It would be nice if they had a 2nd channel (like ESPN2) that could show the Chiefs game until the other one ended.

Except ESPN has MNF...

KC kid
09-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Bruce Springsteen?

Chief Chief
09-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Chiefs Cheerleaders, Warpaint and KC Wolf will also join the fun beginning at 5 p.m. at Founder’s Plaza where fans can enjoy the Fan Zone which includes Chiefs inflatable and interactive games, see the Boulevard Brewery Airedales and play the Midwest Dairy interactive video game.

“This is a great opportunity for fans to come out one more time, get a few autographs and take in the amenities and atmosphere at the New Arrowhead. We are happy to partner with Boulevard Brewery to celebrate Back to Football in Kansas City,” said Mark Donovan, Chief Operating Officer.

LET'S SUPPORT OUR LOCAL AMERICAN-OWNED BREWERY AND THEIR BODACIOUS BITCHES, MR. DONOVAN!!!

Chief Chief
09-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Kanye West and Taylor Swift will perform their duet of Kanye's newest song which he specifically wrote for Taylor in his attempt to win her favor after dissing Taylor on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards show.

Chief Chief
09-07-2010, 04:59 PM
The four main actors who appear as the Beatles in this week's Starlight Theater production of RAIN (which concludes Sunday) will remain in town to appear at Arrowhead Monday night and perform several songs, leading off with "Kansas City".

Phobia
09-07-2010, 05:04 PM
It's going to be Lyle Lovett and between 7 and 15 people are expected to commit suicide during the performance.

Guru
09-07-2010, 05:05 PM

most likely

Coach
09-07-2010, 05:05 PM

This.

aturnis
09-07-2010, 05:18 PM

Just saying. You're acting like it will be something on the scale of a Superbowl HALFTIME show. The halftime show at the Superbowl is pretty extravagant. Clark said they kickoff the Superbowl with a bang, so they will do likewise. So expect something akin to pre-kickoff at the Bowl, not halftime.

I doubt they'll be rolling out any UFO shaped colossal stages for the grand opening of the new Arrowhead. Will they do it big? Sure, but nothing EPIC. I expect a good show, whether it be lazer light, pyro, fireworks dancers or live music. I don't expect multiple musical legends on a 100ft. stage.

DaFace
09-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Don't they usually announce this stuff in advance if it's anyone noteworthy?

Simply Red
09-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Mr. Flopnuts is going to lay down the ron jeremy rep schtick on a surprise receipient.

bevischief
09-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Mr. Flopnuts is going to lay down the ron jeremy rep schtick on a surprise receipient.

ROFL

Art Vader
09-07-2010, 07:06 PM
hopefully there's a bunch of nip-slips

Baconeater
09-07-2010, 07:31 PM
If they don't announce who it is I won't be wasting my time going in early. I'll be damned if I'm going to give up tailgating time just to find out it's some damn boy-bander or backward-ass country fuck.

I don't see how they can keep it a secret though.

InChiefsHell
09-07-2010, 08:20 PM
I can just see Clark running around in the parking lot, trying to urge fans to please go inside and check out the entertainment...only to get suckered in to somebody's awesome tailgate fare and getting all fucked up and missing kickoff...

...that would be epic.

Mitch: "Well, we are supposed to be graced with the presence of our illustrious owner, Clark Hunt, but he's ah, not available it seems"
Lenny: "*hic* Oh crap I'm wasted..."

Ceej
09-07-2010, 08:30 PM
If it's someone like Toby Keith I'm going to start slashing throats. Watch out bitches.

SLAG
09-07-2010, 09:34 PM

I'm thinking this.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-07-2010, 09:43 PM
I can just see Clark running around in the parking lot, trying to urge fans to please go inside and check out the entertainment...only to get suckered in to somebody's awesome tailgate fare and getting all fucked up and missing kickoff...

...that would be epic.

Mitch: "Well, we are supposed to be graced with the presence of our illustrious owner, Clark Hunt, but he's ah, not available it seems"
Lenny: "*hic* Oh crap I'm wasted..."

I like this.

Psyko Tek
09-07-2010, 10:10 PM
If they don't announce who it is I won't be wasting my time going in early. I'll be damned if I'm going to give up tailgating time just to find out it's some damn boy-bander or backward-ass country fuck.

I don't see how they can keep it a secret though.

lack of interest?

LaChapelle
09-07-2010, 10:15 PM
They've already had one clothing mishap this season

Guru
09-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Did they do this for the doubleheader last year? If they haven't said anything by now, I don't think anything will be happening other than the usual flyover.

Baconeater
09-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Did they do this for the doubleheader last year? If they haven't said anything by now, I don't think anything will be happening other than the usual flyover.
During one of the preseason games Clark was in the booth talking about some kind of pre-game hoopla.

aturnis
09-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Josh Looney talks about it in the first few minutes of Chiefs Live today. From around 5min. to 7min. marks I think. I owe KcFanNIndy a apology.

Looney says it's going to be PHE-NOM-I-NAL! Says there will be a special night flyover, as well as "talent from across the nation". Later calling it national talent. Made it sound like it would be more than one act. Also stressed a few different times, that this is not something you would want to miss b/c you don't want to cut your tailgating short. Said come to tailgate early to compensate, then be in your seat at 8:35 sharp.

Also said that IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED later this week. Just wanted to stressed that so everyone would see it.

KcFanNindy
09-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Josh Looney talks about it in the first few minutes of Chiefs Live today. From around 5min. to 7min. marks I think. I owe KcFanNIndy a apology.

Looney says it's going to be PHE-NOM-I-NAL! Says there will be a special night flyover, as well as "talent from across the nation". Later calling it national talent. Made it sound like it would be more than one act. Also stressed a few different times, that this is not something you would want to miss b/c you don't want to cut your tailgating short. Said come to tailgate early to compensate, then be in your seat at 8:35 sharp.

Also said that IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED later this week. Just wanted to stressed that so everyone would see it.

no problem.....I just wanted to get the news out there as soon as i heard it!

KcFanNindy
09-08-2010, 10:57 AM
September 13th will mark ... KCFX will continue to air one of the league's finest pregame shows

Dayze
09-08-2010, 11:00 AM
sounds like a lot of hype.

usually this happens with the people in charge know what ever it is they're 'hyping' is gonn suck.

shitgoose
09-08-2010, 11:36 AM
I hope its Edgar Winters man

Bowser
09-08-2010, 12:11 PM

Also said that IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED later this week. Just wanted to stressed that so everyone would see it.Great, it's going to be the American Idol jackasses, and the flyover will be a B-2 that nobody will see anyway. [/Debbie Downer]

CHENZ A!
09-08-2010, 12:25 PM
I just hope its not country, whoever it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
09-08-2010, 01:49 PM
ZZ top.

SLAG
09-08-2010, 01:55 PM
My good friend will be doing the fireworks

He states they will blow up $33K worth of fireworks

ENJOY! I know i will

Chocolate Hog
09-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Clark is going to be at midfield have really bad gas and shoot flames out of his ass for the pregame show.

Dayze
09-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Patti Dipardo will stand at the 50 and play "Taps", while Haley ceremoniously buries a carboard replica of the Lombardi (wrapped in aluminum foil, no less) at midfield to signify the Chiefs chances this year; in much the same way the Dad on "A Christmas Story" buries his 'Major Award" in the back yard.

KCUnited
09-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Fuck Daughtry.

Guru
09-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Here comes David Cook. LMAO

aturnis
09-08-2010, 03:13 PM
I hope it's none of those American Idol phuqtards. Maybe there will be an act for everyone, a rock, rap, country thing or something.

I hope it's Hank William's Jr. there to sing "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! A MONDAY NIGHT PARTY!" Maybe a couple acts before him then he closes it out with pyros, fireworks and a flyover before the national anthem. That'd be tits.

Der Flöprer
09-08-2010, 03:15 PM
I hope it's none of those American Idol phuqtards. Maybe there will be an act for everyone, a rock, rap, country thing or something.

I hope it's Hank William's Jr. there to sing "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! A MONDAY NIGHT PARTY!" Maybe a couple acts before him then he closes it out with pyros, fireworks and a flyover before the national anthem. That'd be tits.

I'd settle for just the tits.

bevischief
09-08-2010, 03:16 PM

Could be...:hmmm:

stevieray
09-08-2010, 03:16 PM
I don't do early entry.

Dayze
09-08-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't do early entry.

..that's what she said.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Clark is going to be at midfield have really bad gas and shoot flames out of his ass for the pregame show.

ROFL

Back door Simmons FTW!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xjE6uclhEM0kJM:http://www.guitarist.co.uk/resources/guitarist/gene_fire.jpg&t=1

KcFanNindy
09-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive early and be in their seats by 8:35 so they don’t miss any of the special pre-game activities that are planned. The stadium will open at 6:30 for club level and suite ticket holders; and for all ticket holders at 7:30.

Guru
09-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Just announce it and get it over with so we know if it will be worth cutting tailgate time short for or not.

Coogs
09-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Will this be televised? I assume not, since BAL/NYJ's game will be taking place, unless they'll be done on time.

KMBC Channel 9 ABC will be carrying the game as well as ESPN. And they are having a pregame show that begins at 8:00 PM.

Baconeater
09-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Just announce it and get it over with so we know if it will be worth cutting tailgate time short for or not.
More like just announce it so I can confirm that's not worth cutting my tailgating time short.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2010, 09:34 PM
More like just announce it so I can confirm that's not worth cutting my tailgating time short.

This.

Kyle DeLexus
09-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive early and be in their seats by 8:35 so they don’t miss any of the special pre-game activities that are planned. The stadium will open at 6:30 for club level and suite ticket holders; and for all ticket holders at 7:30.

Damn I'm going to have to decide between free beer and food and wondering around the parking lot.

keg in kc
09-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Milli Vanilli begins their come-back tour, opening for the Nelson twins.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Milli Vanilli begins their come-back tour, opening for the Nelson twins.

Baby, don't forget my number.

Great Expectations
09-08-2010, 10:16 PM
The just let it slip on 610 that the cast of Glee will be performing the little shop of horrors.

yhf
09-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Holthus was on 810 this afternoon and intimated that he has been clued in to the pregame show. He said that it will get the fans EXTREMELY fired up for the game. I won't be going to the game but based on his hype I would encourage all fans to GET in the stadium and get lathered up! The team will need all the help it can get.

It almost seems that the management is trying to stir up an atmosphere similar to the one we had against the Bills years ago. That was a landmark game. Some would say that game set the tone for the home field advantage we experienced through the 90's. I know this a homer post but fuck it. I think everyone attending the game should get in early, embrace the hype, and get wild.

Guru
09-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Ahhh the Bills game of '91. Who could forget that masterpiece!!!!

yhf
09-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Ahhh the Bills game of '91. Who could forget that masterpiece!!!!

Damn right. Inasmuch as we are inside a week to season kickoff I am prone to being overly optimistic, but shit imagine how sweet it would be to witness the launching of another era (one that actually culminated in real success).

OK let me resume the pose.

The Chiefs will suck this year and every year until Pioli is gone.

Count Alex's Losses
09-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Holthus was on 810 this afternoon and intimated that he has been clued in to the pregame show. He said that it will get the fans EXTREMELY fired up for the game. I won't be going to the game but based on his hype I would encourage all fans to GET in the stadium and get lathered up! The team will need all the help it can get.

I bet they will have a bunch of former players speak or something.

Either that or Carl will be the target in a pie-throwing contest.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Either that or Carl will be the target in a feces-throwing contest.

Ahhh...MUCH better.

yhf
09-09-2010, 12:13 AM

Both of those options would excite me as a fan in the stands.

Maybe you should work for the Chiefs PR department Claythan...

Oh...

Haha...

Nevermind.

Kyle DeLexus
09-09-2010, 12:18 AM

Just got word from my source....it's actually a Travis Tritt impersonator (pennies on the dollar compared to the real thing) and after the concert he's going to make a speech titled "The NFL Draft 101"

KingPriest2
09-09-2010, 12:19 AM
OK let me resume the pose.

The Chiefs will suck this year and every year until Pioli is gone.

Noob shut up

SLAG
09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
I just heard from Willie roaf's daughters best friend that it is Ty law and he just checked in at a hotel in leawood...

The deal is done

Oh wait...

Baconeater
09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Ahhh...MUCH better.
Yes, now we're getting somewhere.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Just got word from my source....it's actually a Travis Tritt impersonator (pennies on the dollar compared to the real thing) and after the concert he's going to make a speech titled "The NFL Draft 101"

The hired Mecca? :D

yhf
09-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Noob shut up

You took the words right out of Danes mouth.

CaliforniaChief
09-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Maybe they bailed Gary Glitter out of prison so he can do the "Hey" song in person.

DEFINITELY leave your 9 month old at home now, Wyndex.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Maybe they bailed Gary Glitter out of prison so he can do the "Hey" song in person.

DEFINITELY leave your 9 month old at home now, Wyndex.

ROFL

bevischief
09-09-2010, 09:01 AM

Or a melon...

bevischief
09-09-2010, 09:02 AM
CP night at arrowhead...

The Elder
09-09-2010, 04:58 PM

Dude. Your watching the wrong channel. Its on ESPN not NBC. Also it will be shown locally in Kansas City on ABC. They are doing a live pregame show starting an hour before kickoff. So whatever it is they "might" show it.

L.A. Chieffan
09-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Whos announcing the game?

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Whos announcing the game?

Brad Nessler/Trent Dilfer

KcFanNindy
09-09-2010, 07:36 PM
its offically announced its on the chiefs website... Entertainment announced - Billy Ray Cyrus to sing National Anthem; Train to perform at halftime BUT REMEMBER 8:35 PM for

JoshLooney: National Performances are just a percent of a percent of what to expect, you don&apos;t want to miss this...trust me #TheExperience #MNF #835
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Guru
09-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Looney is loony.

googlegoogle
09-09-2010, 07:40 PM
why does Taylor swift wear the same clothes all the time.

time to wear a miniskirt.

aturnis
09-10-2010, 05:35 PM
8:35 PM (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/835-PM/d686b170-3dc9-467d-823d-80bcdc2d34ce)
By Josh Looney

What's it all about?

Patience is a tough trait to conquer. The emails, tweets and calls have been flowing ever since the Chiefs unleashed the 8:35 PM mystery. Everyone wants to know what this “surprise” is all about.

What do the Chiefs have in store for 8:35 PM before Monday Night Football?

Is it Billy Ray Cyrus? No, he’ll be singing the National Anthem.

Is it Train? No, they’ll be performing at halftime.

What? Gameday entertainment is typically consists of a musical act, so what is it?

This is about a phenomenal experience, one that fans who have attended all 386 games in Arrowhead history have never seen before. This is a tribute to Arrowhead, both old and new. It’s ushering in a new era of Chiefs football, the first game at The New Arrowhead and the next 50 years in franchise history.

Simply put, the Chiefs will be putting on a display that blows your mind. It’s an experience that you won’t want to miss.

The Chiefs are being tight-lipped on the details, and with good reason. I’m one of the few people, inside or outside of Arrowhead, who has sat down and seen everything that is planned for the evening. I left in absolute awe. The closest thing that I can relate 8:35 to is being a kid on Christmas morning.

Do you remember when you woke up and raced downstairs to shake that box; that box that you thought you knew for certain what was inside? But when you opened it, you found something completely different. It was something that you had no idea was coming your way and absolutely knocked you off your feet?

That’s the best way that I can describe 8:35 PM.

What you know about “the experience” is just a percent of what to expect. There will be a nighttime fly-over unlike any that Arrowhead has ever seen and there will be fireworks…lots of them. But that’s where the leaks end. You’ll get the works when you sit in that seat: goose bumps, chills, memories and more.

Arrive at Arrowhead early, put on the best tailgate in the NFL and give yourself time to arrive inside the stadium by 8:35 PM. You won’t regret it.

Baconeater
09-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Good lord, they're really going to try to keep this a secret.

aturnis
09-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Damned story had my hopes up too. Their going to kill it will anticipation. We'll wait so long for it, marinating in anticipation, that we'll be disappointed.

Baconeater
09-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Damned story had my hopes up too. Their going to kill it will anticipation. We'll wait so long for it, marinating in anticipation, that we'll be disappointed.
I can say pretty much without question that there's no way it's going to live up to the hype. But then again, if I skip it, I can almost guarantee it will be teh mostest awesomest thing ever.

Red Brooklyn
09-10-2010, 05:44 PM
We'll wait so long for it, marinating in anticipation, that we'll be disappointed.
Such is the life of a Chief's fan. Well... until you get to be milkman's age. Then you skip the anticipation and just marinate in disappointment.

aturnis
09-10-2010, 05:45 PM
I can say pretty much without question that there's no way it's going to live up to the hype. But then again, if I skip it, I can almost guarantee it will be teh mostest awesomest thing ever.

...what do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!!!

Red Brooklyn
09-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Cool. So could you do the rest of us a favor and skip it? Thanks in advance. :)

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2010, 05:47 PM

im just glad its only about 40 minutes.

just think if they were saying be there 2 hours early or something.

still plenty of drinkin time before.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
09-10-2010, 05:48 PM

LMAO I was just thinking the same thing.

Baconeater
09-10-2010, 05:55 PM
...what do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!!!
I JUST DON'T KNOW :shrug:

Der Flöprer
09-10-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm pretty fucking excited after reading that. Being my first regular season Arrowhead experience, I'll be there.

CaliforniaChief
09-10-2010, 06:00 PM
I think it would be bitching if the entire team arrived at Arrowhead in Apache helicopters.

BigChiefFan
09-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Short of being being Page and Plant, I really can't say that I would be blown away by any act performing.

Baconeater
09-10-2010, 06:02 PM
I think it would be bitching if the entire team arrived at Arrowhead in Apache helicopters.
I would definitely be pissed if I missed that.

CaliforniaChief
09-10-2010, 06:06 PM
I would definitely be pissed if I missed that.

I'm pissed just thinking that it could be something like that and I'll be in California waiting for the first game to end.

In all seriousness, think about it. The team's videos all start with the helicopters coming over the stadium with the team in the background. I think it would be pretty freaking awesome for the video to lead to actual choppers coming in with the team being brought in.

Our luck, the helicopters crash and the only survivors are Matt Cassel, Jake O'Connell, and Wyndex's 9 month old.

Guru
09-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Its the Stones.

CHENZ A!
09-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Its the Stones.

That would be awesome! Pops would flip out.

Guru
09-10-2010, 06:27 PM
That would be awesome! Pops would flip out.

The only other thing I could see is Ozzy the way he is hyping this. But, New England already has done the Ozzy bit.

Baby Lee
09-10-2010, 06:28 PM
This release screams, multimedia retrospective. Maybe they'll recreate the time when the Ted Nugent Arrowhead concert could be heard in Concordia as well.

Baby Lee
09-10-2010, 06:29 PM
The only other thing I could see is Ozzy the way he is hyping this. But, New England already has done the Ozzy bit.

http://www.google.com/url?url=http://s0.ilike.com/play%23Justin%2BBieber:Baby:157360723:m36819697&rct=j&sa=X&ei=M7-KTMGcF4KhnAehxY3rCw&ved=0CBYQ0wQoADAA&q=bieber+baby+baby&usg=AFQjCNFf0RgaaJl6DNfM8qfMapyvlrptoA&cad=rjt

Guru
09-10-2010, 06:30 PM
http://www.google.com/url?url=http://s0.ilike.com/play%23Justin%2BBieber:Baby:157360723:m36819697&rct=j&sa=X&ei=M7-KTMGcF4KhnAehxY3rCw&ved=0CBYQ0wQoADAA&q=bieber+baby+baby&usg=AFQjCNFf0RgaaJl6DNfM8qfMapyvlrptoA&cad=rjt

:eek::bang::$2500:

SPchief
09-10-2010, 06:31 PM

I don't think clark wants a mass riot as the new arrowhead comes on tv

CHENZ A!
09-10-2010, 06:33 PM
I know it's just wishful thinking, but i really like this idea.. Were the Stones the very first concert at Arrowhead? anybody know? that would pay homage to the place for sure..

CHENZ A!
09-10-2010, 06:34 PM
The only thing better than the stones would be swiper boy, or rick astley.

Der Flöprer
09-10-2010, 06:44 PM
If Arrowhead Stadium gets Rick Rolled, I'm storming the fucking field. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?

Shogun
09-10-2010, 06:48 PM
If Arrowhead Stadium gets Rick Rolled, I'm storming the fucking field. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?

AND THEN FUCKING THIGPEN CAME OUT IN UNIFORM AND LED US TO A 49-0 VICTORY AGAINST THE CHARGERS

Shogun
09-10-2010, 06:48 PM
In all honesty I like the Apache Helicopter idea

CHENZ A!
09-10-2010, 06:50 PM
If Arrowhead Stadium gets Rick Rolled, I'm storming the ****ing field. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?

cmon man it'd be fun! LMAO

bevischief
09-10-2010, 07:23 PM
If Arrowhead Stadium gets Rick Rolled, I'm storming the ****ing field. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?

I am sure we can get a small army to join you...

MahiMike
09-10-2010, 08:34 PM
We finally get a MNF game and it starts past my bedtime. The latest bar in this little town closes at 9:30 EST...)

bevischief
09-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Lets roll...

Count Alex's Losses
09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/424865656556" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/424865656556" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

thurman merman
09-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Our luck, the helicopters crash and the only survivors are Matt Cassel, Jake O'Connell, and Wyndex's 9 month old.

ROFL

tk13
09-10-2010, 10:09 PM
I guess they really haven't said it's a big name musical act. But I thought it would be someone like Springsteen or the Stones. Or possibly several of these acts together.

But I'm going to throw another name out of the dark: Garth Brooks. That way I look like a genius if I'm right, and no one will remember if I'm wrong.

Kyle DeLexus
09-11-2010, 12:04 AM
personally i bet there done with music with Billy Ray and Train or whatever it was. The rest will probably be like the first KC Sky Show and be a video that is tied to fireworks and has a sweet flyover and all that.

Shogun
09-11-2010, 12:11 AM
President Obama predicting the chiefs Win the Superbowl

Jewish Rabbi
09-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Lady Gaga just bought a house in Leawood...

Shogun
09-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Lady Gaga just bought a house in Leawood...

Im gonna stalk the fuck out of her!

wazu
09-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Am I missing something? Was expecting to find this thread all pissed off to find out that it's Billy Ray Cyrus. Nick Wright was all over it on his show today.

tk13
09-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Am I missing something? Was expecting to find this thread all pissed off to find out that it's Billy Ray Cyrus. Nick Wright was all over it on his show today.

Billy Ray Cyrus is the National Anthem. He's not the pregame show. Someone posted an article from Josh Looney upstream about it. He didn't give much away other than it'll include a night time flyover unlike any in Arrowhead history.

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2010, 01:25 AM
it'll include a night time flyover unlike any in Arrowhead history.

Sweet, the UFOS are going to beam everyone up for a game on Planet Flixran. Xlibutscrale will be master of ceremonies.

Shogun
09-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Billy Ray Cyrus is the National Anthem. He's not the pregame show. Someone posted an article from Josh Looney upstream about it. He didn't give much away other than it'll include a night time flyover unlike any in Arrowhead history.

Ive heard this before we invaded Iraq and bombed Baghdad... I don't like where this is going.

KCrockaholic
09-11-2010, 01:32 AM
President Obama predicting the chiefs Win the Superbowl

Nah, he said Walter Payton would rush for 275 yards on Sunday.

Guru
09-11-2010, 05:09 AM
8:35 PM (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/835-PM/d686b170-3dc9-467d-823d-80bcdc2d34ce)
By Josh Looney

What's it all about?

Patience is a tough trait to conquer. The emails, tweets and calls have been flowing ever since the Chiefs unleashed the 8:35 PM mystery. Everyone wants to know what this “surprise” is all about.

What do the Chiefs have in store for 8:35 PM before Monday Night Football?

Is it Billy Ray Cyrus? No, he’ll be singing the National Anthem.

Is it Train? No, they’ll be performing at halftime.

What? Gameday entertainment is typically consists of a musical act, so what is it?

This is about a phenomenal experience, one that fans who have attended all 386 games in Arrowhead history have never seen before. This is a tribute to Arrowhead, both old and new. It’s ushering in a new era of Chiefs football, the first game at The New Arrowhead and the next 50 years in franchise history.

Simply put, the Chiefs will be putting on a display that blows your mind. It’s an experience that you won’t want to miss.

The Chiefs are being tight-lipped on the details, and with good reason. I’m one of the few people, inside or outside of Arrowhead, who has sat down and seen everything that is planned for the evening. I left in absolute awe. The closest thing that I can relate 8:35 to is being a kid on Christmas morning.

Do you remember when you woke up and raced downstairs to shake that box; that box that you thought you knew for certain what was inside? But when you opened it, you found something completely different. It was something that you had no idea was coming your way and absolutely knocked you off your feet?

That’s the best way that I can describe 8:35 PM.

What you know about “the experience” is just a percent of what to expect. There will be a nighttime fly-over unlike any that Arrowhead has ever seen and there will be fireworks…lots of them. But that’s where the leaks end. You’ll get the works when you sit in that seat: goose bumps, chills, memories and more.

Arrive at Arrowhead early, put on the best tailgate in the NFL and give yourself time to arrive inside the stadium by 8:35 PM. You won’t regret it.

personally i bet there done with music with Billy Ray and Train or whatever it was. The rest will probably be like the first KC Sky Show and be a video that is tied to fireworks and has a sweet flyover and all that.

That is why I have a feeling it will be the Stones singing Start Me Up.

Heh, the more I think about it, I'll probably be very disappointed if it isn't now.

Funny thing is, I really don't even like the Stones other than that song.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Sweet, the UFOS are going to beam everyone up for a game on Planet Flixran. Xlibutscrale will be master of ceremonies.

ROFL

Buck
09-11-2010, 06:29 AM
CMON LED ZEP!
Posted via Mobile Device

The Elder
09-11-2010, 06:45 AM

It was a PR Stunt. Fogerty played halftime at the first Game that Thanksgiving and then flew halfway accross the country in time to play the Halftime at the Sunday night game. And your right. he was not at his best that day.

aturnis
09-11-2010, 07:01 AM
Ive heard this before we invaded Iraq and bombed Baghdad... I don't like where this is going.

It was a PR Stunt. Fogerty played halftime at the first Game that Thanksgiving and then flew halfway accross the country in time to play the Halftime at the Sunday night game. And your right. he was not at his best that day.

If I recall correctly, he plated either two or three pastimes that day...

InChiefsHell
09-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Somebody please get this on video...I wish I could be there. I can't imagine it would be broadcast on TV...

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Somebody please get this on video...I wish I could be there. I can't imagine it would be broadcast on TV...

720p bitch!

InChiefsHell
09-12-2010, 10:11 AM
720p bitch!

...I don't know what that means...:huh:

aturnis
09-12-2010, 12:38 PM

B/c of the early game, unless you're in KC, you'll probably miss the beginning of the game, and the pre game performance. They will show highlights later during the game, and Josh Looney already said they'll show the whole whole thing later in the week on Chiefs Live, probably Tuesday actually.

KcFanNindy
09-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Well it appears our fly over is going to be helicopters from what look like the Coast Guard, they were doing practice runs for about 1 hour this morning, just kept doing the fly overs.

Bowser
09-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Well it appears our fly over is going to be helicopters from what look like the Coast Guard, they were doing practice runs for about 1 hour this morning, just kept doing the fly overs.

Coast Guard? Train? Billy Ray Cyrus?

:facepalm:

KcFanNindy
09-12-2010, 01:52 PM
probably something to do with 9/11 cermonies, since the color guard is police/fire.

Priest31kc
09-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Just found out Im goin to the game!!! Yes!!!

Question, where can I park w/out getting towed? Dont wanna pay for parking.

Also, how is LCs barbecue? Think I might go there before the game, or should I just get something at the stadium?

Dayze
09-12-2010, 05:34 PM
pay for parking; save yourself the hassle/trouble.

CaliforniaChief
09-12-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm sticking with my prediction. The Chiefs are brought into the stadium in helicopters. Apaches, preferably.

aturnis
09-12-2010, 05:47 PM

Over the stadium or what?

yhf
09-12-2010, 05:59 PM
pay for parking; save yourself the hassle/trouble.

I agree. I have known a few people that were burned trying to avoid paying for parking.

OK one of those people was me and let me tell you, it did not feel good paying a $259 tow bill to avoid the $25 parking fee.

Priest31kc
09-12-2010, 06:02 PM
I agree. I have known a few people that were burned trying to avoid paying for parking.

OK one of those people was me and let me tell you, it did not feel good paying a $259 tow bill to avoid the $25 parking fee.

That what I did at the 2008 Big 12 Champ game (MU v. OU), I parked at Taco Bell, as did my friend. I got towed, he didn't. Had to pay 200 somethin dollars.

But someone told me there's a church across the stadium that charges only 15 bucks. I might do that.

Or what about the holiday inn across from the stadium?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2010, 09:58 PM
It's a tribute to the hugeness of Wendler's Cock:

Be on Time, or FAIL.

KcFanNindy
09-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Over the stadium or what?

Yes they were flying over the stadium and circling back and then re-doing the run again, probably trying to get the timing down to what ever they are doing.... there was 2 helicopters that I saw, there may have been more, cant honestly say, cuz the trees hindered my sight line, but definately saw 2.

Dayze
09-12-2010, 10:14 PM
i want helicopters to hover over mid-field, and then the Chiefs to repel (sp?) from said 'copter onto Mid-Field.

now THAT....woudl make me go into the stadium early.

TRR
09-12-2010, 10:51 PM
i want helicopters to hover over mid-field, and then the Chiefs to repel (sp?) from said 'copter onto Mid-Field.

now THAT....woudl make me go into the stadium early.

That would end Croyle and Moeaki's careers respectively...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2010, 10:52 PM
That would end Croyle and Moeaki's careers respectively...
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL