PDA

View Full Version : Life Man banned from Facebook after claiming he used it to bed more than 300 women

Deberg_1990
09-07-2010, 08:02 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060723/Sex-pest-Clive-Worth-in-Facebook-ban.html#ixzz0uJnFrTv7

AN ex-miner has been banned from Facebook after using it to bed more than 300 women.
Clive Worth, 60, has had his profile deleted four times so is now posing as a woman and trying to convert lesbians.

He is also banned from five dating websites after jilted conquests reported him.

Twice wed Clive, of Pontyates, South Wales, claims to have bedded 1,500 women met online.

He said: "They get upset and report me, saying I'm just after sex."

Facebook said: "Facebook is not the place to meet people you don't know, it is about connecting and sharing with your existing friends."

BWillie
09-07-2010, 08:04 AM
This is going to put a damper on Go Chiefs mood today.

luv
09-07-2010, 08:06 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060723/Sex-pest-Clive-Worth-in-Facebook-ban.html#ixzz0uJnFrTv7

AN ex-miner has been banned from Facebook after using it to bed more than 300 women.
Clive Worth, 60, has had his profile deleted four times so is now posing as a woman and trying to convert lesbians.

He is also banned from five dating websites after jilted conquests reported him.

Twice wed Clive, of Pontyates, South Wales, claims to have bedded 1,500 women met online.

He said: "They get upset and report me, saying I'm just after sex."

Facebook said: "Facebook is not the place to meet people you don't know, it is about connecting and sharing with your existing friends."

First of all, this will be GoChiefs in 30 years.

Secondly, I disagree with Facebook's quote. It may be intended to connect with people you know, but I've met several people on there. Granted, it was through people on there that I already knew.

blaise
09-07-2010, 08:13 AM
I bet the women he did were all extremely unattractive.

ChiefaRoo
09-07-2010, 08:34 AM
With a name like Clive you know he's a player. "Oh, Clive take me!" "Clive, i've been thinking of you all day".

Tribal Warfare
09-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Don't hate the playa.........

Bane
09-07-2010, 08:56 AM
He should make one called Fukkbook.
Posted via Mobile Device

boogblaster
09-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Clive knows face .....

Iowanian
09-07-2010, 09:22 AM
He should start a website called "facehump" and use that to more accurately describe his intention for the "add a puffer" function.

btlook1
09-07-2010, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=luv;6983557]First of all, this will be GoChiefs in 30 years.

NO it won't. Go Chiefs don't have the game to get laid by 25 different ladies let alone 1500....got no game!

rad
09-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Wilt Chamberlain likes this.

InChiefsHell
09-07-2010, 09:49 AM
There is of course the very real chance that the dude is lying about doing 1500 chicks...at the age of 60 or thereabouts...

...smells like some Aussie Bullshit.

-King-
09-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Cockblocking

McClovin = This guy
Officer Slater = Facebook
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKGHT76uLI0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKGHT76uLI0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Count Zarth
09-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Here's to you mister internet manslut supreme.

Mister internet manslut supreeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme!

You've never even been to a bar, but you still bang skanks every weekend, if not every night.

Fuckin' eeeeeeeeeverythin' in sight now!

You don't buy drinks for women. That's for amateurs. You just send them a picture of your ding dong.

The aaaaaaaangles make it biiiiiiiigger!

And if they don't reply? Not a problem. You just move on to the next internet skank.

It's like ordering for piiiiiiiiizza!

So crack open a bud light, mister internet man slut supreme. You may not have a wife or a girlfriend, but you get laid more than some guys who do.

Fish
09-07-2010, 10:35 AM
This sounds like total BS all around.

First, why would Facebook care what your purpose for making friends is? They aren't some social behavior police unit. Does anybody really think Facebook would ban someone because they used the site to "hook up?"

Second, that Facebook quote sounds very fake. There's no credit to the quote at all. And that's never how these things work.

If I were to guess, I'd say this guy is a colossal douche who pissed off a bunch of people and got reported too often. And the Casanova womanizer angle just made for a better headline...

Saccopoo
09-07-2010, 10:40 AM
As indicated, the tragedy of this situation is that a 60 year old, grizzled guy with a bad accent and our own C.E., he of near apocalyptic, dirge level social skills, have found a way to get laid. More than once. The desperation of some women to envision a place, heretofore called the internet, where they can meet the perfect man and find that everlasting, ever-loving relationship has led such malevolent, repugnant piles of perversion to these hunting grounds.

May God have mercy on all of our souls for creating this global social/cultural tragedy.

J Diddy
09-07-2010, 10:45 AM
I bet the women he did were all extremely unattractive.

It's painfully obvious that he was going for quantity not quality.

LaChapelle
09-07-2010, 10:48 AM
He joined facebook with the intention to penetrate
sorry but everything males do past 12 has to do with penetration

Iowanian
09-07-2010, 10:49 AM
These women still had the opportunity to ignore the request, not interact with him....not meet him in person, not take off their cloths and not allow him to penetrate them.

The only part they didn't have some say in was this old wrinkledong leaving after he superman'd them. If they'd have done a few more keggles, maybe he'd have stayed for breakfast.

Mr. Laz
09-07-2010, 10:51 AM
only 300 ... pfft

Rain Man
09-07-2010, 10:54 AM
It seems like trying to convert lesbians would be pretty difficult, especially if you're pretending you're a woman to attract them in the first place. Maybe he's getting two of them to show up at the same time and do each other while he watches, which actually is a very good plan. It's kind of benevolent in a selfish way.

Hog Farmer
09-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Why is this nothing to do with the fact that Matt Cassel sucks ?

ChiefaRoo
09-07-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm confused did he penetrate Matt Cassel?

bevischief
09-07-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm confused did he penetrate Matt Cassel?

LMAO

teedubya
09-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Who uses the term "bedded 300 women"?