PDA

View Full Version : Elections Comrade Daley will not seek reelection as mayor of Chicago

Frazod
09-07-2010, 07:11 PM
No link, just heard it on the radio.

I'd like to think this is good news for Chicago, but God only knows what manner of moron will replace him.

Bwana
09-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Well, I would say congrats Tim, but as you stated, who the hell knows what will end up in that position. You poor bastards have a long history of douche bags in politics around there.

Good Luck!

chiefsnorth
09-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Rumor locally was that Rahm Emanuel - yes, that one, the jackbooted White House chief of staff- wants to run for it.

Frazod
09-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Well, I would say congrats Tim, but as you stated, who the hell knows what will end up in that position. You poor bastards have a long history of douche bags in politics around there.

Good Luck!

It's not so bad for me now - I only work there. 35 miles from downtown, my tax dollars and I are relatively safe from the clutches of the Chicago Machine and Crook-I mean, Cook, County. Outside of the occasional lunch and the occasional book, I don't buy anything in Chicago.

The one that really scares me is Jesse Jackson Jr. God only knows how quickly the city will devolve into madness if that fuckstick wins.

HonestChieffan
09-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Blago!!!

Bwana
09-07-2010, 09:50 PM
The one that really scares me is Jesse Jackson Jr. God only knows how quickly the city will devolve into madness if that ****stick wins.

Yeah, from what I have seen of him, he's a chip off the old block. Judging from the history, that would be about par though. :shake:

alanm
09-08-2010, 07:36 AM
It's not so bad for me now - I only work there. 35 miles from downtown, my tax dollars and I are relatively safe from the clutches of the Chicago Machine and Crook-I mean, Cook, County. Outside of the occasional lunch and the occasional book, I don't buy anything in Chicago.

The one that really scares me is Jesse Jackson Jr. God only knows how quickly the city will devolve into madness if that ****stick wins.Think Detroit. :D

ROYC75
09-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Didn't Obama mentioned about annexing Chicago with DC ?

FTR, word is you'll get Rahmbo.

HonestChieffan
09-08-2010, 08:17 AM
For those not familiar with Chicago, you can rest assured the succession plan is in place and there wont be any issues. The last times they had real races they ended up with Harold Washington, a complete idiot, and jane Byrn who was incompetent beyond imagination.

The Mad Crapper
10-14-2010, 01:56 PM
http://www.moonbattery.com/dead-fish-emanuel-obama.jpg