PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs WILL THE CHIEFS BEAT THE CHARGERS?

Kylo Ren
09-08-2010, 03:46 PM
........ in the season opener on Monday.

Bonus: Why or why not? :hmmm:

niblet
09-08-2010, 03:48 PM
YES THEY WILL, BILLY MAYS.

Kylo Ren
09-08-2010, 03:48 PM
BTW: I've got money on this game. :doh!:

DMAC
09-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Just wont have their shit together yet.

Kylo Ren
09-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Will the Chiefs beat the Chargers? Yes.
Why? Charles, McCluster, Arenas.

kstater
09-08-2010, 03:51 PM
NOBODY WILL KNOW UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT

Bump
I didn't think so a month ago, but after our starters beat Philly and Green Bay. Yes, we will be the talk of Sportscenter for once after we upset those chargers.

loochy
Will the Chiefs beat the Chargers? No.
Why? Well, unfortunately, the Chiefs aren't very good.

Sofa King
09-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Why? Cassel, Oline, DLine.

Jawshco
Their chances are more like 1 in a million, in other words... I'm sayin there's a chance.

Sofa King
Why? Well, unfortunately, the Chiefs aren't very good.

you son of a bitch... stealing my copy of a previous post....

i will fucking kill you!

bsp4444
09-08-2010, 03:53 PM
I think the team will play really well and look good, but in the end I think one lousy play will cost them.

RedThat
09-08-2010, 03:55 PM
I think the team will play really well and look good, but in the end I think one lousy play will cost them.

Yeah thats pretty much my feeling as well.

I think the team will come out and play well, but in the end they'll find a way to lose. That's what losing teams do unfortunately. We're still a team in transition. I see us beating Cleveland the following week though.

Baby Lee
09-08-2010, 03:57 PM
It's a home game, so I'm saying no, Chargers will be at Chiefs.

The Franchise
09-08-2010, 03:57 PM
I didn't think so a month ago, but after our starters beat Philly and Green Bay. Yes, we will be the talk of Sportscenter for once after we upset those chargers.

You don't make any fucking sense when you talk.

I didn't think so a month ago, but after our starters beat Philly and Green Bay.

What the fuck is this sentence supposed to mean? After they beat them....what?

RedThat
09-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Can we say, Chargers are owning the Chiefs lately? I don't think this plays well in our favor. The odds are against us to lose this game. Sorry for stating the obvious.

The Franchise
09-08-2010, 03:59 PM
I think it will be close, but we'll still lose.

Bane
09-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Yes,because the Chargless are gay!
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Roundup
09-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Yeah I think we will.
The Chargers are slow starts under Norv. They are missing Marcus McNeil, and Vincent Jackson not to mention Cromartie and Merriman.
It is at Arrowhead and we are an improved team from a year ago.

DMAC
09-08-2010, 04:01 PM
We gotta come out PISSED. A fired up attitude and hittin fuckers. But once that dies down SD will control the tempo.

RedThat
09-08-2010, 04:01 PM
I'll be shocked if we do win. But hey you never know? Anything is possible. Nobody thought we'd beat Pittsburgh last year. Be nice to see a surprise/upset happen again

RedThat
09-08-2010, 04:03 PM
we better find a way to pressure Rivers all day. He scares me. He's deadly and will rip this team apart without a passrush.

with this front seven, I fear Ryan Matthews will run at will against us.

Bump
09-08-2010, 04:05 PM
You don't make any ****ing sense when you talk.

What the **** is this sentence supposed to mean? After they beat them....what?

I guess you are stupid then, because it made perfect sense if you know how to read. Opinions that you don't agree with don't make any sense to you? ROFLROFLROFL

CaliforniaChief
09-08-2010, 04:05 PM
I didn't think so a month ago, but after our starters beat Philly and Green Bay. {incomplete thought} (Pestilence corrected this already.) Yes, we will be the talk of Sportscenter for once after we upset those Chargers.

FYP.

Buck
09-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I guess you are stupid then, because it made perfect sense if you know how to read. Opinions that you don't agree with don't make any sense to you? ROFLROFLROFL

COMMATARD ON THE LOOSE!

The Franchise
09-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Hey fucktard, you're first sentence isn't a fucking thought.

It would make sense if it read:

I didn't think so a month ago, but then our starters beat Philly and Green Bay.

Bump
09-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey ****tard, you're first sentence isn't a ****ing thought.

It's amazing that you know how to type if you aren't capable of making sense of simple things like that. lol, wow. ROFL

The Franchise
09-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Because it takes grammar skills to know how to type.

For being the grammar police.....your grammar fucking sucks.

ClevelandBronco
09-08-2010, 04:13 PM
...in the end I think one lousy play will cost them.

Like showing up for the opening kickoff?

Deberg_1990
09-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Isnt this thread a repost?

Bolts 30
Chiefs 10

CaliforniaChief
09-08-2010, 04:16 PM
It's amazing that you know how to type if you aren't capable of making sense of simple things like that. lol, wow. ROFL

You formed an incomplete sentence. In doing so, you are no different than 99% of the people on this board. Unfortunately for you, you've decided to be the resident English policeman. As a result, nobody takes you seriously and everyone pounces on every grammatical error you commit.

Quesadilla Joe
09-08-2010, 04:20 PM
I hope so. Any loss that the Chargers get helps Denver win the division.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-08-2010, 04:23 PM

ROFL

Buck
09-08-2010, 04:25 PM

In what season?

seaofred
09-08-2010, 04:36 PM
We will win, because it's tougher for the Chargers to game plan against us (New coordinators) than it will be for us to game plan for them. Plus Antonio Gates killed us last year, but I think Berry will help out a ton there.

shitgoose
09-08-2010, 04:54 PM
It's a Norv Turner coached team. Anything is possible.

Bwana
09-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Like a red-headed step child!

http://schacalieu.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/redheaded-stepchild.jpg

tyler360
09-08-2010, 04:57 PM
I will be a blatant homer and say yes.

boogblaster
09-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Yea .. if we get pressure .. stop Gates .. run the ball all nite with a few passes in the flat to McAnswer .. and a big plus if Arena can return one all the way ......

MMXcalibur
09-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Yes.
'Cuz.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Yes. SD starts out slow every year, and Arrowhead is going to be rockin'. Plus, I'm going to be there so it's time to go into homer mode. :evil:

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2010, 05:33 PM
It's a Norv Turner coached team. Anything is possible.

Yeah, three division titles in three years = suck

:shake:

Brock
09-08-2010, 05:34 PM

True, but September has historically been a rough month for Norv.

bevischief
09-08-2010, 05:45 PM
NOBODY WILL KNOW UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT

Tue morning...:)

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2010, 05:48 PM
True, but September has historically been a rough month for Norv.

They should easily go 3-1 in the first month. KC, Jax, Seattle & Arizona.

Buck
09-08-2010, 05:57 PM
They should easily go 3-1 in the first month. KC, Jax, Seattle & Arizona.

I don't think it counts as the kiss of death if it comes from a Chiefs fan.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Then crowd will win this game for us. SD = 8 false starts !

Bump
09-08-2010, 06:05 PM
You formed an incomplete sentence. In doing so, you are no different than 99% of the people on this board. Unfortunately for you, you've decided to be the resident English policeman. As a result, nobody takes you seriously and everyone pounces on every grammatical error you commit.

That is fair, like in real life, not all cops are perfect while on duty. But the thing that got me was that he was not able to figure out what I meant, which is funny to me. He said that it didn't make any sense, I re-read the post and I don't see why anyone with half of a brain couldn't make sense of that.

bevischief
09-08-2010, 06:08 PM
The mass burning of LG gear will carry them to victory...

Bwana
09-08-2010, 06:16 PM
The mass burning of LG gear will carry them to victory...

Place LJ Jersey's here! :thumb:

Suck it KCBroncohater!

http://maltedmedia.com/people/bathory/cookout-bonfire.jpg

R8RFAN
09-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Chiefs don't have a snowballs chance in hell

arrowheadnation
09-08-2010, 06:19 PM
I've been telling people around me for months that I think the intensity of the crowd will will us to a win against the Chargers and then we'll lose probably 4 or 5 in a row.

Shogun
09-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Im digging the optimism in the poll

RedThat
09-08-2010, 06:24 PM

Hey that's Chiefsplanet for you. I get dinged for making spelling mistakes all the time. But because this man is an officer, yes people will pounce on him. Is this right? Heck no...This is a demonstration of bad morale coming from human beings. It's ignorant to be honest with you. He is a human being and will make mistakes, but he should be treated like one and not like an animal.

Better yet, he holds a good position in society. And has a very respectful profession. It's not good to disrespect those in authority.

Men in blue should be respected. They're here to serve you and I and to help make this society a better place. Well, at least some anyway. Not the corrupt ones. jmo and my take...hope you don't shoot me for it.:D

rad
09-08-2010, 06:26 PM

That may have more to do with the suckitude of the other three teams in the division than Norv. I bet Rich Kotite could coach that team to 9 wins.

Jerm
Wow I'm a lot more optimistic about this game than others lol...

I think it'll be a close game either way and if the Chiefs can get off to a fast start, I think they'll win.

Reerun_KC
Chiefs 27
Chargers 17

Buck
09-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Im digging the optimism in the poll

Why? Over 30 of the votes are Kotter mults.

Pablo
09-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Homer in me says fuck yes.

Cheater5
09-08-2010, 06:32 PM
My gut says second half we get rolled, and lose by...mmm... +/- 20 pts or so.

DBOSHO
09-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Norv did a pretty good job assembling the team

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Chargers | Ryan Mathews won't see third-down work
Comment (0)
Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:53:21 -0400

San Diego Chargers rookie RB Ryan Mathews will not see playing time on third-downs, according to head coach Norv Turner. Turner said Mathews hasn't figured out pass protection, but the team will keep RB Darren Sproles in the third-down role during the upcoming season. Turner said right now we'll use our midget for pass protection although he has been excited about Mathews thus far, noting he hasn't got great speed, can't get outside to the edge very well and is your typical downhill running back.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#ixzz0yzKExo7W

milkman
09-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Why do we respond to this useless bastard's threads?

JD10367
09-08-2010, 06:51 PM

Yeah, but it's like "The Ringer". It's easy to compete when the rest of the field is retarded.

ClevelandBronco
09-08-2010, 06:58 PM

You're going to have to be a lot more specific.

alanm
09-08-2010, 07:00 PM
We have a chance if the Chargers turn the ball over at least 3 times. :thumb::D

el borracho
09-08-2010, 07:20 PM
No, unfortunately, the Chiefs will lose because they have no QB, no elite talent at WR, no Oline, no pass rushers and a terrible run defense. We will probably have 200+ yards on the ground and lose by 10+ points.

Jerm
09-08-2010, 07:21 PM
No, unfortunately, the Chiefs will lose because they have no QB, no elite talent at WR, no Oline, no pass rushers and a terrible run defense. We will probably have 200+ yards on the ground and lose by 10+ points.

Optimism FTW~!

RedThat
09-08-2010, 07:22 PM

WTF is wrong w/ you?

WTF is wrong w/ the question he asked? He asked a simple question and was asking for our reason and opinion as to why...Is there anything wrong with that?

For **** sake, why do you have to act like an ignorant a**hole half the time and slice people up any chance you get as if they're some sort of chopped liver to you. I got an idea, why don't you learn how to have some decency or respect for others(though highly doubtful that will ever happen but hopeful), or continue to drink your pissy cheerios every morning(I can see that as a possibility).

*It pisses me off to high degree when I see people get chastized for even the simplest things around here. I see no valid reason for that. It's totally uncalled for, It's bullsh*t and not right...you should be ashamed...that is all geez man

peace

loochy
09-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Because it takes grammar skills to know how to type.

For being the grammar police.....your grammar fucking sucks.

Hey fucktard, you're first sentence isn't a fucking thought.

Sorry Pest, but I have to call you out on this one. If you want to be the grammar police police, you've gotta get the whole your/you're thing sorted out. :(

loochy
09-08-2010, 07:31 PM
you son of a bitch... stealing my copy of a previous post....

i will fucking kill you!

I know I've made it when I think exactly what Sofa King thinks, but FASTER.:D

milkman
09-08-2010, 07:42 PM
WTF is wrong w/ you?

WTF is wrong w/ the question he asked? He asked a simple question and was asking for our reason and opinion as to why...Is there anything wrong with that?

For **** sake, why do you have to act like an ignorant a**hole half the time and slice people up any chance you get as if they're some sort of chopped liver to you. I got an idea, why don't you learn how to have some decency or respect for others(though highly doubtful that will ever happen but hopeful), or continue to drink your pissy cheerios every morning(I can see that as a possibility).

*It pisses me off to high degree when I see people get chastized for even the simplest things around here. I see no valid reason for that. It's totally uncalled for, It's bullsh*t and not right...you should be ashamed...that is all geez man

peace

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me.

I have no use for useless bastards, and this guy is a useless bastard.

You have a problem with that, that is your problem, not mine.

Get over it or put me on ignore.

In other words, fuck off.

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2010, 07:44 PM
WTF is wrong w/ you?

Do you know ANYTHING about the fucking Assclown that started this thread?

Do you know what kind of shit he pulled back here earlier in the decade?

Do you know how many user names this piece of dogshit has had over the years?

He should have been banned, long ago. Why he's still able to post (let alone, start threads) is beyond me and probably most of the old timers.

Send BigDaddy a PM about this douche. LMAO

RedThat
09-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Do you know ANYTHING about the ****ing Assclown that started this thread?

He should have been banned, long ago. Why he's still able to post (let alone, start threads) is beyond me and probably most of the old timers.

Send BigDaddy a PM about this douche. LMAO

I don't know anything about him. Sounds like you're making him out to be bad, but even though, I can't see any reason to chastize him for this thread. That is the ultimate point.

*Absolutely nothing wrong with what the dude said or asked. If you're gonna pounce on this dude and criticize him because you don't like him for who he is, then that spells hater all the way.

RedThat
09-08-2010, 07:55 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with me.

In other words, **** off.

Then maybe it's time for you to take a good look at yourself in the mirror.

RealSNR
09-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Do you know ANYTHING about the fucking Assclown that started this thread?

Send BigDaddy a PM about this douche. LMAOWait... John Wayne is Freakshow/Equalizer? I didn't know that

tonyetony
09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Goodbye Clancy......Hello Romeo.

milkman
09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Then maybe it's time for you to take a good look at yourself in the mirror.

I look in the mirror and see one handsome SOB.

But thanks for concern.

Gonzo
09-08-2010, 08:01 PM
1st off when it comes to the game, (like in any nfl game) the Chiefs have a decent chance of winning. The odds are a little stacked against them but home field on mnf in the season opener is worth 4 points.

2nd: in regards to Milkman, hey Redthat, you've been around long enough to know that his Erectile Disfunction and prostate problems make him a bitter ol' bastard so get over it.

3rd and finally: Bump is a mult, (and a bad one at that). His schtick is old and he's been warned once my a mod.

There ya go.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ralphy Boy
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Calling it now, first drive Arenas has a 30 yard return. 1st & 10 Jones rushes for 4. 2nd & 6 Cassel throws a 30 yard pass, thru the air, to a wide open Chambers, who streaks down the sideline and into the end zone. TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!!

Oh....wait. Sorry, I got delusional for a second. Better get some sugar in me or I could go into a diabetic shock.

TEX
09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
I doubt the Chiefs win. The Chargers are the beter team hands down. But that's why they play the games...

SenselessChiefsFan
I think the Chiefs will beat the Chargers. I think that Phillip Rivers will be harassed all night and will have a very bad night.

Chiefs will dominate on the ground and win 21-13

Ralphy Boy

But thanks for concern.

You should go get your eyes checked, after you put down the beer goggles.

aturnis
09-08-2010, 08:10 PM
They have a better chance than the resident naysayers think. Since Norv Turner has taken over, they have gone 3-3 in the first six weeks of he regular season. Between now and week six, they will lose at least two, or three games. The Chiefs also beat them the first time around last year, and lost the second match up 24-10. I think between the two teams, the Chiefs improved more this offseason. So we'll see. Hope and pray eh?

Ralphy Boy
09-08-2010, 08:11 PM
I think the Chiefs will beat the Chargers. I think that Phillip Rivers will be harassed all night and will have a very bad night.

Can I have a hit off of that?

:bong:

RealSNR
09-08-2010, 08:13 PM

Chiefs will dominate on the ground and win 21-13Did Goodell put in a rule where San Diego's offensive line has to hop on one foot for the entire game?

RedThat
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM

But thanks for concern.

Puh-lease. ROFL thats a little bit proud, don't ya think?

Why do we respond to this useless bastard's threads?[B]

[B]There is absolutely nothing wrong with me.

In other words, **** off.

Are you sure there is nothing wrong? Just pay attention to the way you act or behave? That doesn't sound disrespectful to you. And to mention also prideful/ arrogant.

milkman
09-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Puh-lease. ROFL thats a little bit proud, don't ya think?

Are you sure there is nothing wrong? Just pay attention to the way you act or behave? That doesn't sound disrespectful to you. And to mention also prideful/ arrogant.

Respect is earned, you dumb fuck.

You sorry little bastards that grew up in a society where you don't have to earn anything are the ones that are fucked up.

Simply Red
09-08-2010, 08:20 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/mbu169.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Yes. It's my fucking birthday, I'm going to the bash, I'm going to be at Arrowhead, and the stars are lining up, motherfuckers!

Print It.

Bump
09-08-2010, 10:06 PM
WTF is wrong w/ you?

*It pisses me off to high degree when I see people get chastised for even the simplest things around here. I see no valid reason for that. It's totally uncalled for, it's bullsh*t and not right...you should be ashamed...that is all geez man

peace

FYP

Bump
09-08-2010, 10:09 PM
I don't know anything about him. Sounds like you're making him out to be bad, but even though, I can't see any reason to chastise him for this thread. That is the ultimate point.

*Absolutely nothing wrong with what the dude said or asked. If you're gonna pounce on this dude and criticize him because you don't like him for who he is, then that spells hater all the way.

FYP

Bump
09-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Hey ****tard, your first sentence isn't a ****ing thought.

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-08-2010, 10:13 PM
FYP

Bump, you are not loved.

Thx/Bye!:thumb:

okcchief
09-08-2010, 10:27 PM
The chargers are no doubt better and will win the division. However, I have a weird feeling we are winning this game. When I see the line Vegas has set it makes me think they are expecting us to win outright. It's too low. Classic trap scenario.

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Classic trap scenario.

ROFL

You fucking guys kill me

ROFL

rad
09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Did Goodell put in a rule where San Diego's offensive line has to hop on one foot for the entire game?

Advantage: Chargers

okcchief
09-08-2010, 10:36 PM
ROFL

You ****ing guys kill me

ROFL

So I have a gambling problem :)

I'm dead serious though your casual fan puts a game like this as a lock. Vegas does not lose games like this very often if you track it. Doesn't mean it will happen but I'm telling you it's a sucker line and they want people to bet San Diego.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Did Goodell put in a rule where San Diego's offensive line has to hop on one foot for the entire game?

No, but the LT is a 2008 CFA. Marcus McNeil is sitting at home due to a contract issue.

Chiefs will have a ton of success rushing Rivers on Monday night. AJ Smith's ego may get River's put on IR this season.

Bump
09-08-2010, 10:40 PM
So I have a gambling problem :)

I'm dead serious though your casual fan puts a game like this as a lock. Vegas does not lose games like this very often if you track it. Doesn't mean it will happen but I'm telling you it's a sucker line and they want people to bet San Diego.

I believe there is some truth there. Anything and everything that involves a lot of money will be corrupted, sports are no exception.

Bugeater
09-08-2010, 10:43 PM
3rd and finally: Bump is a mult, (and a bad one at that). His schtick is old and he's been warned once my a mod.

If that's true, THEN WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL HERE?

KCBOSS1
09-08-2010, 10:44 PM
CHANGE! YES WE CAN!....Sound familiar?

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2010, 10:45 PM
If that's true, THEN WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL HERE?

The mods suck ass.

I don't think that's a secret.

Rausch
09-08-2010, 10:46 PM
No.

But I think after a few weeks we'll see a huge change in this team...

DaneMcCloud
09-08-2010, 10:46 PM
No.

But I think after a few weeks we'll see a huge change in this team...

They'll get worse?

LMAO

Psyko Tek
09-08-2010, 10:53 PM

yeah , but the talk won't be about how KC won
it will be about how the chargers blew it

BIG_DADDY
09-08-2010, 10:54 PM
The real question is whether Phoney Gonzales is is beating his vienna sausage now that 100 people have posted in his thread.

Rausch
09-08-2010, 10:56 PM
They'll get worse?

LMAO

No, I don't think even Haley can slow the parts coming together.

We have a legit OC, DC, and while we wasted high draft picks on spare parts they're all productive (and most importantly, as far as Pioli is concerned, Cheap!)

Psyko Tek
09-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Yes. SD starts out slow every year, and Arrowhead is going to be rockin'. Plus, I'm going to be there so it's time to go into homer mode. :evil:

85 thousand drunks wearing red
CAN NOT BE WRONG

those at the game
show'em why arrowhead sucks to play in

Thig Lyfe
09-08-2010, 11:01 PM
COMMATARD ON THE LOOSE!

Oh, wow. That really takes me back.

el borracho
09-09-2010, 09:33 AM

Who, exactly, is going to do that?

gblowfish
09-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Nope. Reality time:
Chargers are slow starters, but Chiefs only won FOUR games last year.
Chargers 28-KC 13.

michaelj_58
09-09-2010, 04:43 PM
yes, but i will be worried in the fourth quarter!

KCbroncoHATER
09-10-2010, 12:10 AM
I am leaving tomorrow for KC.

800 miles to watch the chiefs beat the bolts in person.

Sweet!

KCrockaholic
09-10-2010, 12:13 AM

Sweet!

Go to the Redskins game instead.

bishop_74
09-10-2010, 12:13 AM
I am beggin you Chiefs... just play a respectable game. That's all I can ask for.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2010, 08:53 AM

ROFL

ChiefsSuckBalls
09-10-2010, 06:03 PM
This thread is funny.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-10-2010, 06:05 PM

Sweet!

LMAO LJ ain't playing in that game either.

stlchiefs
09-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Yes, because I'm a true fan and paid good money for my ticket!

Tribal Warfare
09-10-2010, 07:22 PM
No, plain and simple KC doesn't have a run defense and Cassel is the starting QB.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-10-2010, 07:25 PM
People rip the Chiefs for being soft in the middle, but here is what the Bolts start:

NT Antonio Garay
MLB Stephen Cooper and Kevin Burnett

I don't see them stopping KC's running attack either.

rad
09-11-2010, 07:59 AM
People rip the Chiefs for being soft in the middle, but here is what the Bolts start:

NT Antonio Garay

I don't see them stopping KC's running attack either.

Let's just focus on how the Chiefs suck, OK?

Pablo
09-11-2010, 08:33 AM

NT Antonio Garay

I don't see them stopping KC's running attack either.But the Chargers are obviously draft masters; they will crush our running game.

DaFace
09-11-2010, 08:42 AM
1st off when it comes to the game, (like in any nfl game) the Chiefs have a decent chance of winning. The odds are a little stacked against them but home field on mnf in the season opener is worth 4 points.

2nd: in regards to Milkman, hey Redthat, you've been around long enough to know that his Erectile Disfunction and prostate problems make him a bitter ol' bastard so get over it.

There ya go.
Posted via Mobile Device

For the record, Bump is indeed a mult account. However, his "main" account is barely used. I doubt most of you would even recognize the username.

DaFace
09-11-2010, 08:44 AM
The mods suck ass.

I don't think that's a secret.

Awww....thanks Dane. I love you, too. :grouphug:

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-11-2010, 08:53 AM

LMAO

Pablo
09-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Awww....thanks Dane. I love you, too. :grouphug:Don't let him get you down Face!!

Your moddin's the bestest this side of the westest.

Dave Lane
09-11-2010, 09:03 AM

Dane loves everyone. He's just an awesome ray of sunshine in an otherwise dreary world. It's so good to have such a cheery person bursting with optimism in our midst.

Rain Man
09-11-2010, 09:35 AM
yes, because steroid testing keeps improving.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ugly Duck
09-11-2010, 10:11 AM
I voted "yes." Not cuz I really believe it, but cuz I don't want Sandy Eggo to build up a lead on the rest of us & walk away with the division uncontested. Wishful thinking.

Marcellus
09-11-2010, 12:16 PM
As much negativity as there seems to be on CP lately, the Chiefs have 2.5X as many win votes as SD.

LMAO

DaFace
09-11-2010, 12:18 PM
As much negativity as there seems to be on CP lately, the Chiefs have 2.5X as many win votes as SD.

LMAO

Apparently we've got a lot of quiet homers.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-11-2010, 12:18 PM
I was thinking, what's sad is we could get 200 plus yards rushing and still end up losing this game. Ugh.

Rain Man
09-11-2010, 12:21 PM
yes, as long as we put up fake signs to make kaeding think it's a playoff game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
09-11-2010, 12:23 PM
yes, as long as they don't fire norv today.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
09-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Apparently we've got a lot of quiet homers.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

It makes sense though. There is no reward for being a homer, you just get beat to a pulp so why waste the time.

Rain Man
09-11-2010, 12:26 PM
we're undefeated right now. no way i'm predicting a loss.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
09-11-2010, 12:27 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking.

It makes sense though. There is no reward for being a homer, you just get beat to a pulp so why waste the time.

It's mostly lurkers probably. They're afraid they'll get scolded for being optimistic.

lurker- I think we'll win the game. We'll play above our heads and pull it out.

milkman or insert another longtime BB member- **** off. You have no life, you probably have aids and live alone. Your breath stinks, your hair stinks, your life stinks. I hope your parents die in a fire and/or get shot.

Rain Man
09-11-2010, 01:55 PM
We'll win because the Chargers fans in the stadium will be cheering when their QB is under center.

Bowser
09-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Where's the OMGOMGOMGOMG option?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-12-2010, 08:36 PM
We are going to kill those motherfuckers and send Buck home with a wedgie AND a burned hat.

Bitchhh.:evil: