PDA

View Full Version : Football Interesting statistic

MoreLemonPledge
09-09-2010, 05:29 AM
I was listening to the radio tonight, and I heard an interesting statistic. In each of the last 7 seasons, at least one division winner finished last in the previous season.

Assuming that meaningless statistic holds true again this year, it's down to the Chiefs or the Redskins. I like our chances.

http://www.ectourism.co.za/files/news/large/100308104226.JPG

Shogun
09-09-2010, 05:32 AM
Pic is too small

MoreLemonPledge
09-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Pic is too small

Sorry. Click on the bar at the top of the picture. That should fix it.

Shogun
09-09-2010, 05:42 AM
Lol thanks.

Yeah interesting stat. I agree it would be awesome.
I'm also doubting our Tight End spot. I dont know If I trust Moeaki and Pope. I haven't followed Moeaki's preseason so naturally I don't know about it, pope isnt horrible. But after having a future HOF'er at the spot I think we need somebody whos been in a long time and aren't completely shot, just somebody to show the ropes to the younger guys. Maybe Bubba Franks. He had an injury plagued season in 07 but healthy now. Maybe not Bubba, but you get where I'm going.

Buck
09-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Why is it down to the Chiefs and Skins?

MoreLemonPledge
09-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Why is it down to the Chiefs and Skins?

The other choices are Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit, St. Louis, and Tampa Bay. Looking at those teams and those divisions, it's easy to narrow it down to KC and Washington.

Shogun
09-09-2010, 06:25 AM
The other choices are Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit, St. Louis, and Tampa Bay. Looking at those teams and those divisions, it's easy to narrow it down to KC and Washington.

Makes sense.