PDA

View Full Version : General Politics How to respond to liberal bullshit propaganda - by Chris Christie

mikey23545
09-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Governor Chris Christie responds to a teacher's question during a town hall meeting at Raritan Township. Discusses the teachers' union and the need for shared sacrifice. September 8, 2010.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkuTm-ON904?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkuTm-ON904?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Please, please, please don't keep this guy all to yourselves, New Jersey!

fan4ever
09-09-2010, 05:50 PM
This guy is great; commented on him in another thread about Michael Moore; Brock...are you out there?

stevieray
09-09-2010, 06:00 PM
'if you want to put on a show'

love it..she tried to play the victim and then mocked him during his first response...about time someone called out the emotional bs .

petegz28
09-09-2010, 06:02 PM
This guy is great. He could find himself being courted for the next Repub. Candidate for the White House.

Bwana
09-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Nice

Lzen
09-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Gotta like that guy. He's no nonsense and doesn't put up with the bullshit. And he doesn't let them get away with their lies and propaganda.

Unfortunately, he has already said that he doesn't plan to run for president. We can only hope that he changes his mind because he would be a great candidate.

Lzen
09-09-2010, 06:36 PM
How can you not like this guy?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQQdZFtHJD8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQQdZFtHJD8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

fan4ever
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
How can you not like this guy?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQQdZFtHJD8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQQdZFtHJD8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is one of my favorites.

BucEyedPea
09-09-2010, 07:23 PM
I really like Gov Christie. Just wanna know when he's gonna cut back his own food intake?

Brainiac
09-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I really like Gov Christie. Just wanna know when he's gonna cut back his own food intake?
I don't care if he gets as big as Fatlock as long as he keeps telling it like it is.

ChiefaRoo
09-09-2010, 10:02 PM
I like the Gov. a lot. Hopefully he'll get NJ back in business. He could be the guy. If he wants to be.

Jenson71
09-09-2010, 10:21 PM

How libertarian of you.

Bewbies
09-09-2010, 10:48 PM
How libertarian of you.

Nice.

blaise
09-09-2010, 11:17 PM
I don't know about any of the facts he presented, but in that clip he broke that lady down. She basically got knocked out, start to finish.

Taco John
09-09-2010, 11:28 PM
I'd love to see Christie make a run at the top office.

fan4ever
09-10-2010, 09:49 AM

Can you imagine what he'd do to Obama and his Unicorns in a debate?

MOhillbilly
09-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Dig it.

Iowanian
09-10-2010, 10:27 AM
The Country would be much better off with more politicians like this guy at state and national levels.

I watched an interview with him this week(can't remember where) and he was asked about further aspirations and he said very straight and adamantly that he would not be a candidate for President and had zero interest in the position.

DJ's left nut
09-10-2010, 10:27 AM

BEP makes a valid point (perhaps by accident).

Have we elected a fat guy in the television era? Even Clinton was thin, youthful and vibrant when he went in (women loved the guy).

It sucks, but I can't see the electorate getting behind a fat Presidential nominee. He'd end up a national joke because of the late night shows and SNL type skits before you know it.

He's exactly what the country needs, but we're too damn shallow to put him in.

blaise
09-10-2010, 10:28 AM

Have we elected a fat guy in the television era? Even Clinton was thin, youthful and vibrant when he went in (women loved the guy).

It sucks, but I can't see the electorate getting behind a fat Presidential nominee. He'd end up a national joke because of the late night shows and SNL type skits before you know it.

Lots of overweight voters out there, though.

Tons, even.

Radar Chief
09-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Lots of overweight voters out there, though.

Tons, even.

OHhhh!

Jenson71
09-10-2010, 10:43 AM
The Country would be much better off with more politicians like this guy at state and national levels.

I watched an interview with him this week(can't remember where) and he was asked about further aspirations and he said very straight and adamantly that he would not be a candidate for President and had zero interest in the position.

Unless he is referring to 2012, that's a lie.

blaise
09-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Unless he is referring to 2012, that's a lie.

Yeah, when politicians say that, it carries about as much weight as a coach saying he's not interested in a better job that's available.

ROYC75
09-10-2010, 10:46 AM
This guy is great. He could find himself being courted for the next Repub. Candidate for the White House.

I'm with you on this one ...... Load their crap back up and shoot it right back at em!

ROYC75
09-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Can you imagine what he'd do to Obama and his Unicorns in a debate?

They would end up looking jackass's instead of the painted thoroughbred they parade around in.

Dave Lane
09-10-2010, 11:02 AM
I have to say I can appreciate his directness in answering questions. I'm not sure of the facts of which he speaks ala budget cuts, but if he was accurate I'm 100% on board with him.

Dave Lane
09-10-2010, 11:03 AM
They would end up looking jackass's instead of the painted thoroughbred they parade around in.

Is this actually a thought or were you just randomly typing?

ROYC75
09-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Is this actually a thought or were you just randomly typing?

More like accurate.

But, I'm sure you will contest.

Chief Henry
09-10-2010, 11:16 AM

He is refreshing and appears to be very genuine.

Deberg_1990
09-10-2010, 11:17 AM
I didnt realize Tony Soprano was Govenor of New Jersey?

thecoffeeguy
09-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Awesome.

:clap:

Der Flöprer
09-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Wow. I love that guy. I figured the whole thing would irritate me, but he straight up brought the heat, and maintained a professional demeanor throughout her little temper tantrum. Good stuff Governor Christie. :clap:

BucEyedPea
09-10-2010, 12:50 PM
How libertarian of you.

How little sense of humor you have. And how ignorant you are about libertarianism.
There's nothing in libertarianism that says someone can't have an opinion about such a thing....or even of another's lifestyle. That's still a far cry from using the govt to force him to change his eating habits. You don't know what libertarianism even is. Return to study greenhorn.

Oh, and once again....I am not a libertarian.

BucEyedPea
09-10-2010, 12:52 PM
I don't care if he gets as big as Fatlock as long as he keeps telling it like it is.

I like him so much I just wanna see him last longer. :p

BucEyedPea
09-10-2010, 12:55 PM

What? Honest to gawd! It was intended as a light comment just for fun. I'd still vote for him. No doubt opponents would make jokes about him. They always find something.

BucEyedPea
09-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Nice.

Sounds like I hit a nerve of a glutton. :evil: ROFL

Brainiac
09-12-2010, 03:58 PM
I like him so much I just wanna see him last longer. :p
I have to agree with that!