PDA

View Full Version : Misc hydrocodone apap 5-500 FTW!!

Mr. Laz
09-10-2010, 11:24 AM
just sayin'

:Peace:

MOhillbilly
09-10-2010, 11:26 AM
weak sauce.

just sayin.

MTG#10
09-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Screw that 10's are where its at. 5's have too high of a acetaminophen-codeine ratio.

MOhillbilly
09-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Screw that 10's are where its at. 5's have too high of a acetaminophen-codeine ratio.

I knew you were a crackhead.

Pants
09-10-2010, 11:28 AM

aint no codeine in lortab/vicodin.

Pestilence
Druggie.

MTG#10
I knew you were a crackhead.

Hydro's are crack now? Nahh, but I do have an appreciation for good painkillers. Only if prescribed of course.

MTG#10
09-10-2010, 11:29 AM
aint no codeine in lortab/vicodin.

Whatever, its close enough.

MOhillbilly
09-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Hydro's are crack now? Nahh, but I do have an appreciation for good painkillers. Only if prescribed of course.

Got you into and through your relationship fiasco didnt it?

MTG#10
09-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Got you into and through your relationship fiasco didnt it?

Nope. Never even tried hydro's until I had a wisdom tooth pulled a few months ago. I think Im gonna have the rest pulled soon though. :D

MOhillbilly
09-10-2010, 11:32 AM
white dude,thin,black hair?

MTG#10
09-10-2010, 11:33 AM
white dude,thin,black hair?

White, yes...thin, yes...brown hair though.

MOhillbilly
09-10-2010, 11:34 AM
White, yes...thin, yes...brown hair though.

cut short right?

MTG#10
09-10-2010, 11:36 AM
cut short right?

Yeah, but these are all fairly broad generalizations. Where do you think you saw me? I rarely leave my house unless I'm on a date, at the lake, or doing something with the kids...

MOhillbilly
09-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Yeah, but these are all fairly broad generalizations. Where do you think you saw me? I rarely leave my house unless I'm on a date, at the lake, or doing something with the kids...

http://www.tolkien-online.com/images/eyeofsauron.jpg

gblowfish
09-10-2010, 11:56 AM
One of my kitties just had a tooth pulled.
Think the vet will prescribe some hydro for him?

talastan
09-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Enjoy your flight Laz. :rolleyes:

vailpass
09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Pills? NFW.
Alchohol for me, thanks.

Brock
09-10-2010, 12:26 PM
They're all right for special occasions.

gblowfish
09-10-2010, 12:28 PM
BTW: I think FAX's recent trials would keep me away from this stuff unless it was absolutely necessary to take it.

Seriously.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2010, 12:31 PM
wow ... can't even post a goofy pain pill thread without rolled eyes and lectures.

i just spent all night doubled over in pain and several hours in the emergency room. I think it's safe to take a little pain medicine.

Baconeater
09-10-2010, 12:32 PM
BTW: I think FAX's recent trials would keep me away from this stuff unless it was absolutely necessary to take it.

Seriously.
Yep, you gotta be careful with that shit. There's a longtime member here that shall remain nameless who is currently in treatment for a prescription drug addiction.

penguinz
09-10-2010, 12:42 PM
hydrocodone does nothing more for me than 800mg of motrin. :(

vailpass
09-10-2010, 12:44 PM
wow ... can't even post a goofy pain pill thread without rolled eyes and lectures.

i just spent all night doubled over in pain and several hours in the emergency room. I think it's safe to take a little pain medicine.

LMAO
Nothing wrong with legit medical pain relief.

I remember when I had to have my gallbladder out, they gave me an injection of morphine mixed with something else and I was so glad for that relief.
Didn't fill the pain pill prescription they gave me post-op though, I felt good enough that I didn't need them.

Hope you feel better soon.

Fish
09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
I'd much rather experience the pain than the whacky pain pills.

The minute I take a pain pill..... :Lin:

Every time...

Mr. Laz
09-10-2010, 12:47 PM

Every time...
really?

same thing happens to me when i get morphine through the i.v. bag. Nurse gave me some kind of nausea meds in there before the morph ... so it was all good. :thumb:

Fish
09-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Had an appendix just about burst a few years back. Had to have emergency surgery. They had me on morphine afterward, and man..... it turned me into a completely different person. I got really violent. For some reason I thought my girlfriend was my ex-wife, and I would yell at her every 5 minutes to GTFO or I would have her thrown out. Called the nurses all sorts of foul names. Threw up all over the damn room. Pulled my IV out several times.

F that shit...

alanm
09-10-2010, 01:24 PM
5 would make me puke. Now 2 750's for the win. :thumb:

Iowanian
09-10-2010, 01:25 PM

Every time...

I've got about 3 bottles with 1 missing....hurt my guts more than they are worth.

That, and I know too many useless pill heads around here.

Buck
09-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Straight up Opium for me.

bevischief
09-10-2010, 03:09 PM
vicodin

seclark
09-10-2010, 03:12 PM

Dave Lane
09-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Pain is overrated. I had a silver dollar sized piece of skin taken off my neck an inch deep and 50 + stitches and never even took an advil. Seriously pain is no big deal unless u let it be.

seclark
09-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Pain is overrated. I had a silver dollar sized piece of skin taken off my neck an inch deep and 50 + stitches and never even took an advil. Seriously pain is no big deal unless u let it be.

i didn't know you could live w/o your adams apple.
sec

bevischief
09-10-2010, 03:17 PM
sec

ROFL

Otter
09-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Just an FYI - acetaminophen mixed with alcohol is absolutely ****ing horrible for your liver. I think my strongest pill was an Aleve about 5 years ago when I broke my leg. Painkillers block me up something wicked and trying to sit on the dumper for 20 minutes with a full leg cast and a freshly set leg was too much hell.

http://www.hcvadvocate.org/hepatitis/factsheets_pdf/Acetominophen.pdf

NewChief
09-10-2010, 03:30 PM
5 would make me puke. Now 2 750's for the win. :thumb:

The 5 is for 5mg of hydrocodone. The 500 is 500mg of acetaminophen.

Taking 5 of these would definitely be very, very bad for you as that's 2500mg of acetaminophen, which is a shit ton, I do believe. Putting the acetaminophen in hydrocodone is very controversial due to the high levels of abuse for it and the fact that people mix them with booze pretty regularly.

2500mg of acetaminophen=bad
2500mg + booze= potentially deadly

Iowanian
09-10-2010, 03:37 PM
I'll bet you can hear better and people can more easily understand you talking with that neck circumcision.

Fruit Ninja
09-10-2010, 03:38 PM
its all about lorazepam

KCUnited
09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Painkillers block me up something wicked and trying to sit on the dumper for 20 minutes with a full leg cast and a freshly set leg was too much hell.

I went over a week once while on Percocet. Same scenario except I had the external fixator instead of the cast. I was dealing turds like Greinke sliders once the dam broke.

vailpass
09-10-2010, 03:47 PM
sec

:clap:

luv
09-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Only thing even better are the 7.5-750 I have that I got for my back last Spring. :)

Iowanian
09-10-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm sure this thread is very helpful to the members here who are trying to kick this shit.

luv
09-10-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm sure this thread is very helpful to the members here who are trying to kick this shit.

I guess the alcoholics are shit outta luck.

seclark
09-10-2010, 03:58 PM
I guess the alcoholics are shit outta luck.

we always have been.:mad:
sec

boogblaster
09-10-2010, 04:02 PM
luv me 10-500s ..

MTG#10
09-10-2010, 04:49 PM
I recently had to break up with a girl because she's addicted to oxycontins. She was supposedly clean for 6 months when we first started dating and I wouldn't have even started dating her had I not known her since we were teens. Anyway a couple weeks ago I stumbled across a clear tube from an ink pen that was all stained brown and smelled like a laboratory in her bathroom. Apparently, these things go for $60-$75 a piece on the streets so she would break them up and smoke them to get more out of one. She finally admitted she had been lying to me and relapsed 2 months into our relationship and had been doing them ever since.

She called me last night begging for another chance and said I didn't have to worry about her getting back on them because they came out with a new kind that's supposedly impossible to abuse. Im sure she'll figure out a way though or one of her loser friends will. I know Im way off topic and had no reason for posting this here, just wanted to vent.

JASONSAUTO
09-10-2010, 05:50 PM

Every time...

me too. no pain pills for me.

all they do is fuck up my guts....
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Just an FYI - acetaminophen mixed with alcohol is absolutely ****ing horrible for your liver. I think my strongest pill was an Aleve about 5 years ago when I broke my leg. Painkillers block me up something wicked and trying to sit on the dumper for 20 minutes with a full leg cast and a freshly set leg was too much hell.

Your grandfather would laugh at your pussy ass

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2010, 11:14 PM
I recently had to break up with a girl because she's addicted to oxycontins.

No offense but JFC, you attract losers.

Change yourself, motherfucker.

CrazyHorse
09-10-2010, 11:57 PM
I take Norco. It's Hydrocodone thats 10/325. I have been taking them for 2 years. I need them for pain and they help me breathe. Being a lung transplant patient I cant take acetaminaphen, ibuprofen or naproxin sodium. Because of the effects on the liver and kidneys.

You folks should know for the purpose of debate that Hydro's have tylenol in them. Norco is a brand that is 10mg hydro, and 325mg tylenol.

Problem is that I have been taking them so long that Ive built a tolerance to them. I am prescribed 2 at a time for a total of 20/650. Im also depenant on them. I will have to be stepped down on the dosage to come off them. But only becaiuse of the withdrawl. I really dont feel much of a "buzz" benefit from them, but I dont drink either. And like I said, I have been taking them for 2 years.

It's a grade 3 narcotic. Ambien being a grade 5 and Oxycontin is a grade 1 I think. Nothing to play with. They are the only reason Im up this late posting.

Simply Red
09-11-2010, 12:21 AM
hydrocodone apap 5-500 FTW!!

Yes please.

Reaper16
09-11-2010, 12:46 AM
I take Norco. It's Hydrocodone thats 10/325. I have been taking them for 2 years. I need them for pain and they help me breathe. Being a lung transplant patient I cant take acetaminaphen, ibuprofen or naproxin sodium. Because of the effects on the liver and kidneys.

You folks should know for the purpose of debate that Hydro's have tylenol in them. Norco is a brand that is 10mg hydro, and 325mg tylenol.

Problem is that I have been taking them so long that Ive built a tolerance to them. I am prescribed 2 at a time for a total of 20/650. Im also depenant on them. I will have to be stepped down on the dosage to come off them. But only becaiuse of the withdrawl. I really dont feel much of a "buzz" benefit from them, but I dont drink either. And like I said, I have been taking them for 2 years.

It's a grade 3 narcotic. Ambien being a grade 5 and Oxycontin is a grade 1 I think. Nothing to play with. They are the only reason Im up this late posting.
Norcos sound awesome.

RubberSponge
09-11-2010, 07:24 AM

tylenol is just a brand name for acetaminaphen

Spott
09-11-2010, 08:35 AM
I think I've fallen behind the times because I don't know what any of this stuff is or what it's for.

Dave Lane
09-11-2010, 08:43 AM
I'll bet you can hear better and people can more easily understand you talking with that neck circumcision.

You should try it. It would be better for you than having to wear your collared shirt and tie to keep your foreskin from coming up over your head. I'd think it would be a huge improvement for you. :thumb:

AndChiefs
09-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I think I've fallen behind the times because I don't know what any of this stuff is or what it's for.

Prescription painkillers...be glad you don't know what they are. They're heavily addictive and can be just as bad as some illegal drugs as far as dependency goes.

Ugly Duck
09-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Problem is that I have been taking them so long that Ive built a tolerance to them. I am prescribed 2 at a time for a total of 20/650. Im also depenant on them. I will have to be stepped down on the dosage to come off them. But only becaiuse of the withdrawl. I really dont feel much of a "buzz" benefit from them

I was on 10/325 for a few months until they fixed a disc in my back. Normal folks will feel a buzz, people in pain will just feel normal, but all will develop a chemical dependency. Withdrawal isn't that big of a deal - you feel very uncomfortable & then it slowly goes away. Withdrawal symptoms are definitely worth the pain relief... but if someone is taking that stuff for fun they better be careful. Pain patients compare the withdrawal discomfort to severe pain, recreational users compare their withdrawal discomfort to feeling high. Its a lot harder for recreational users to quit.

CrazyHorse
09-11-2010, 11:21 AM
tylenol is just a brand name for acetaminaphen

You're right. I knew that but mistyped it. I meant to leave acetaminaphen out of that sentnce. The others however are hard on the liver in particular. With some of the other anti-rejection meds I take that are also tough on your liver, I try to stay away from the ibuprofen and naproxin.

Thanks for the heads up. Im unintentionally misinforming people.

CrazyHorse
09-11-2010, 11:26 AM
I was on 10/325 for a few months until they fixed a disc in my back. Normal folks will feel a buzz, people in pain will just feel normal, but all will develop a chemical dependency. Withdrawal isn't that big of a deal - you feel very uncomfortable & then it slowly goes away. Withdrawal symptoms are definitely worth the pain relief... but if someone is taking that stuff for fun they better be careful. Pain patients compare the withdrawal discomfort to severe pain, recreational users compare their withdrawal discomfort to feeling high. Its a lot harder for recreational users to quit.

Make sense.

CrazyHorse
09-11-2010, 11:28 AM
BTW what does FTW stand for? I see it all the time but am not smart enough to break the code. lol

Reaper16
09-11-2010, 11:29 AM
You're right. I knew that but mistyped it. I meant to leave acetaminaphen out of that sentnce. The others however are hard on the liver in particular. With some of the other anti-rejection meds I take that are also tough on your liver, I try to stay away from the ibuprofen and naproxin.

Thanks for the heads up. Im unintentionally misinforming people.
Make no mistake - acetaminophen is hard on the liver too. That's why they gave you the pill that maximizes the hydrocodone-to-acetaminophen ratio.

Reaper16
09-11-2010, 11:29 AM
BTW what does FTW stand for? I see it all the time but am not smart enough to break the code. lol
For The Win

boogblaster
09-11-2010, 11:30 AM
goin out high aint a bad thing

CrazyHorse
09-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Make no mistake - acetaminophen is hard on the liver too. That's why they gave you the pill that maximizes the hydrocodone-to-acetaminophen ratio.

Perhaps to a lesser degree then? I know my lung doc said specifically that he persribed the tylenol because the others were so hard on my liver. I just assumed the tylenol wasnt.