PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security 9/11 still brings up ?'s

Johnny Vegas
09-11-2010, 12:41 AM
about an hour long

http://vodpod.com/watch/4026772-continuous-pieces-911-v2-0

bbc reported building 7 collapsed 20 minutes before it collapsed. the building is clearly behind the reporter while she insisted it had already collapsed. wow

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mxFRigYD3s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mxFRigYD3s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Joe Seahawk
09-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Makes sense, tell reporters it has already collapsed when it hasn't. Might as well get a bunch of british reporters involved in the conspiracy right?

BIG_DADDY
09-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Makes sense, tell reporters it has already collapsed when it hasn't. Might as well get a bunch of british reporters involved in the conspiracy right?

JS, How the hell you been? Long time on see.

Joe Seahawk
09-11-2010, 12:55 AM
JS, How the hell you been? Long time on see.

Living the dream BD.. well, except for my Seahawks. Hope all is well with you and yours. You still in the Bay Area?

BIG_DADDY
09-11-2010, 01:03 AM
Living the dream BD.. well, except for my Seahawks. Hope all is well with you and yours. You still in the Bay Area?

Work in the bay area but moved the family to Southern Oregon.

BIG_DADDY
09-11-2010, 01:04 AM
I think your Seahawks are in for a rude awakening this Sunday. Niners will take the division this year.

Johnny Vegas
09-11-2010, 06:46 AM
fuck you dicks this ain't a football topic. fuck off

blaise
09-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Who waits around for 9/11 to post threads like this? Creepy.

Brainiac
09-11-2010, 07:23 AM
**** you dicks this ain't a football topic. **** off
Yes, it's much better to discuss this incredibly reasonable and non-idiotic idea that foreign reporters were a part of the largest, most complex and most insidious government conspiracy ever.

The South Park writers summed this up the best: if you believe that the U.S. government had the ability to pull this off, you're a retard.

Johnny Vegas
09-11-2010, 07:24 AM
you're a fuckin retarded have you watched the other video I posted? obviously not. noob

Johnny Vegas
09-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Who waits around for 9/11 to post threads like this? Creepy.

more shit just pops up I haven't seen. they tend to pop up the closer the date comes because its kinda hard to forget.

Brainiac
09-11-2010, 08:15 AM
you're a ****in retarded have you watched the other video I posted? obviously not. noob
I've watched numerous 9/11 truther videos over the years and read numerous articles about it. I've seen all of the claims about how jet fuel just doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to melt the steel beams in the buildings, the way the buildings fell indicates a controlled demolition, the fact that WTC7 also collapsed "proves" that it was a demolition, and so on, blah blah blah. I've also seen the videos and the articles that debunk each and every one of those claims.

So now you post a video of some BBC announcer who was supposed to be a part of this conspiracy, and you expect us to slap ourselves on the head and say "Oh my God, the truthers were RIGHT!".

The idea that the United States government could secretly conspire and successfully execute a plan to (1) secretly plant explosives in those 3 highly visible locations, (2) trick a bunch of Muslims into hijacking jets and crashing them into the WTC and the Pentagon at just the right moment so that we could blame it on them, and (3) keep it all a secret so that 10 years later not a single insider has come forward to reveal the details of the plot is so ludicrous that anyone who believes it has made a conscious decision to believe because they desperately want to believe it. You desperately want to believe.

The government wasn't able to successfully wiretap the Watergate hotel without all hell breaking loose and the President resigning in disgrace because he was about to be impeached, yet you believe it was capable of pulling off this incredibly massive conspiracy. You are OBVIOUSLY a f*cking idiot.

http://www.debunking911.com/conspiracy.jpg

You idiots that choose to believe this crap have turned it into a religion.

If you want to make a 9/11 government conspiracy your religion, you're certainly entitled to do that. God knows there are thousands of idiots out there exactly like you. Just bear in mind that 9/11 conspiracies and all other religions are based upon two things: a strong desire to believe, and a hell of a lot of faith. You obviously possess those traits in bucketfuls.

Your mind is made up. Nothing anyone says will ever convince you. You enjoy making this a personal crusade. Just don't be surprised and get offended when normal people laugh at you, ridicule you, and call you a f*cking retard.

Because that is exactly what you are.

Now quit wasting everybody's time. Go find something productive to do.

InChiefsHell
09-11-2010, 08:29 AM
While it is interesting, it's probably a case of the BBC having faulty information initially about another building that had collapsed.

Along with the 110-floor Twin Towers of the World Trade Center itself, numerous other buildings at the World Trade Center site were destroyed or badly damaged, including 7 World Trade Center, 6 World Trade Center, 5 World Trade Center, 4 World Trade Center, the Marriott World Trade Center (3 WTC), and the World Financial Center complex and St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church.[65] The fall of the Twin Towers represented the only examples of total progressive collapse of steel-framed structures in history

It just strains credulity that they would be able to get away with this if it were "planned". So much was going on that day, I remember hearing reports that the Congress had been hit, that the White House may have been hit, that the Statue of Liberty had been hit...I mean there was a lot of shit being said.

Grant you, they are very specific about the building, describing it as the 47 story tower, but I'd bet that another building collapsed, the information was relayed that it was close to this building, they got it wrong and reported it wrong.

Tower two just went down, 9 years ago this minute.

Brainiac
09-11-2010, 08:50 AM
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/549/911theories.jpg

Pioli Zombie
09-11-2010, 09:14 AM
The Government can't build a frickin highway right but were supposed to believe they could pull off the "hoax" of 9/11.
People are fucking retards.

Johnny Vegas
09-11-2010, 01:35 PM
I've watched numerous 9/11 truther videos over the years and read numerous articles about it. I've seen all of the claims about how jet fuel just doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to melt the steel beams in the buildings, the way the buildings fell indicates a controlled demolition, the fact that WTC7 also collapsed "proves" that it was a demolition, and so on, blah blah blah. I've also seen the videos and the articles that debunk each and every one of those claims.

So now you post a video of some BBC announcer who was supposed to be a part of this conspiracy, and you expect us to slap ourselves on the head and say "Oh my God, the truthers were RIGHT!".

The idea that the United States government could secretly conspire and successfully execute a plan to (1) secretly plant explosives in those 3 highly visible locations, (2) trick a bunch of Muslims into hijacking jets and crashing them into the WTC and the Pentagon at just the right moment so that we could blame it on them, and (3) keep it all a secret so that 10 years later not a single insider has come forward to reveal the details of the plot is so ludicrous that anyone who believes it has made a conscious decision to believe because they desperately want to believe it. You desperately want to believe.

The government wasn't able to successfully wiretap the Watergate hotel without all hell breaking loose and the President resigning in disgrace because he was about to be impeached, yet you believe it was capable of pulling off this incredibly massive conspiracy. You are OBVIOUSLY a f*cking idiot.

http://www.debunking911.com/conspiracy.jpg

You idiots that choose to believe this crap have turned it into a religion.

If you want to make a 9/11 government conspiracy your religion, you're certainly entitled to do that. God knows there are thousands of idiots out there exactly like you. Just bear in mind that 9/11 conspiracies and all other religions are based upon two things: a strong desire to believe, and a hell of a lot of faith. You obviously possess those traits in bucketfuls.

Your mind is made up. Nothing anyone says will ever convince you. You enjoy making this a personal crusade. Just don't be surprised and get offended when normal people laugh at you, ridicule you, and call you a f*cking retard.

Because that is exactly what you are.

Now quit wasting everybody's time. Go find something productive to do.

you're a fucking idiot if you think the US government never tried to mislead the US public into a war. You probably believed everything that came out of Bush's mouth. Like WMD's that Iraq supposedly had that the US never found. If we don't question the supposed "facts" the government concludes to, they can get away with anything because the public will automatically believe it. Remember when the Central Lack of Intelligence got a lot of bogus claims they had on Iraq before going to war that were later to be false? Whats fucking wrong with doubting their claims? Ever look into the 9/11 victims payoff? It all screams suspicious. The recent bail out is suspicious. Nobody knows what's happening with the money as we pay for it. Kinda like how before man knew the earth was round everyone was told the world was flat until individuals actually went out and discovered the earth was in fact round.

I'm not some CT dumbass. I think thats just too radical for me. I still think there are questions that need to be answered that weren't true to begin with. I'm a staunch Republican, but W. made the R party look like a complete joke. Now America is putting D's in office because they can't trust R's.

fan4ever
09-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Know what I think? I think all you deniers are part of the conspiracy! My God this is much more insidious than I ever dreamed! Talk about far reaching tenacles! Are Badmajama and I the only ones not entrapped by this?

Brainiac
09-11-2010, 03:25 PM
you're a ****ing idiot if you think the US government never tried to mislead the US public into a war.

Um, when did I say the US government never tried to mislead the US public into a war?

You probably believed everything that came out of Bush's mouth.

When did I say I believed everything that came out of Bush's mouth?

Like WMD's that Iraq supposedly had that the US never found.
When did I say I believed the WMDs existed?

If we don't question the supposed "facts" the government concludes to, they can get away with anything because the public will automatically believe it.

When did I say we should never question what the government tells us?

Remember when the Central Lack of Intelligence got a lot of bogus claims they had on Iraq before going to war that were later to be false? Whats ****ing wrong with doubting their claims? Ever look into the 9/11 victims payoff? It all screams suspicious. The recent bail out is suspicious. Nobody knows what's happening with the money as we pay for it. Kinda like how before man knew the earth was round everyone was told the world was flat until individuals actually went out and discovered the earth was in fact round.

I thought this thread was about 9/11. Weren't you the one who got pissy when two other posters started talking other topics?

I'm not some CT dumbass. I think thats just too radical for me. I still think there are questions that need to be answered that weren't true to begin with. I'm a staunch Republican, but W. made the R party look like a complete joke. Now America is putting D's in office because they can't trust R's.

Here's a piece of advice: If you don't want people to think you're some CT dumbass, don't act like one.

You did a very nice job of refuting many things that I didn't say. How about addressing what I did say, namely that there is no way in hell the government could pull off a top-secret conspiracy like this?

Just to be clear, I have no doubt that the Bush administration and the Obama administration would LOVE to be able to accomplish something like that. I'm not saying they would murder 3000 American citizens, but I think they would love to be able to plan and execute a major conspiracy to fool the public and further the agenda du jour. But to think that the Bush administration could have planned and executed THIS conspiracy is retarded and idiotic. Anyone who truly believes this is a retard and an idiot.

THAT'S what I'm saying. Nothing else.

InChiefsHell
09-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Badmamajama has a slight case of ADD...you didn't respond to anything that Brainiac said. Settle down dude. You need to read posts and then respond to the content in said posts, not what you think or wish they say.

Just sayin'...

go bowe
09-13-2010, 02:14 AM
Badmamajama has a slight case of ADD...you didn't respond to anything that Brainiac said. Settle down dude. You need to read posts and then respond to the content in said posts, not what you think or wish they say.

Just sayin'...man, you're taking all the fun out of it...

this is chiefs planet for chrissakes...

you expect us to actually read posts and then respond?

c'mon, this is the land of the burning antifreeze aids tree...

chiefsnorth
09-13-2010, 09:49 AM
You have to be a pretty rare breed of dumbfuck to believe those conspiracy theories.

ClevelandBronco
09-13-2010, 09:49 AM
This much I know: The Lions got jobbed.

Yeah, I know the refs technically got the call right.

Johnny Vegas
09-16-2010, 03:49 AM
Um, when did I say the US government never tried to mislead the US public into a war?

When did I say I believed everything that came out of Bush's mouth?

When did I say I believed the WMDs existed?

When did I say we should never question what the government tells us?

I thought this thread was about 9/11. Weren't you the one who got pissy when two other posters started talking other topics?

Here's a piece of advice: If you don't want people to think you're some CT dumbass, don't act like one.

You did a very nice job of refuting many things that I didn't say. How about addressing what I did say, namely that there is no way in hell the government could pull off a top-secret conspiracy like this?

Just to be clear, I have no doubt that the Bush administration and the Obama administration would LOVE to be able to accomplish something like that. I'm not saying they would murder 3000 American citizens, but I think they would love to be able to plan and execute a major conspiracy to fool the public and further the agenda du jour. But to think that the Bush administration could have planned and executed THIS conspiracy is retarded and idiotic. Anyone who truly believes this is a retard and an idiot.

THAT'S what I'm saying. Nothing else.

I can play that "when did I say that?" game too.

My opening post where did I say anything about me saying the government conspired this act?

Where did I say they actually pulled this off?

where did I act like a conspiracy theorist? posting videos that bring up questions about 9/11 automatically makes me a conspiracy theorist? :doh!:

All I posted were 2 vids that I just saw and since it was the anniversary I figured I'd post 'em since I thought it was new video.

All I said was it brings up questions.

You somehow took that and started a fucking class lesson over the conspiracy that other theorists have concluded. Thank god I don't have to pay your worthless ass.

All I did is point out to suggest we shouldn't accept everything what the government told us. They're holding a lot of questions that need answers. They could've prevented a lot of shit from happening that day. Yet you open some sort of CT accusation on me without actually thinking it through. The videos are interesting, but never in my first post did I say these things were true or in fact did happen on the contrary.

BTW I have a job that requires me to work out of town where I can't keep coming up and checking if anyone else would like to poke fun. some of you assumed I was just a conspiracy theorist, making fun of it, instead of just watching the video and debate over that. Fuckin juvenile.

Bush was capable to lie his way into Iraq. It only makes sense to bring up questions about 9/11. Some are afraid of the backlash if they doubt the so called "truth."

bkkcoh
09-16-2010, 07:51 AM
The Government can't build a frickin highway right but were supposed to believe they could pull off the "hoax" of 9/11.
People are ****ing retards.

Not only that, but with the true hatred that a lot of people had for Bush, how could he have gotten them to be silent. Afterall, Cheney only ended having 1 person shot. There didn't seem to be a lot of people in the Bush administration end up dead or missing.

BucEyedPea
09-16-2010, 08:18 AM
You have to be a pretty rare breed of dumb**** to believe those conspiracy theories.

You have a bad case of projection sometimes.

Radar Chief
09-16-2010, 08:26 AM
Probably the most telling fact I’ve uncovered through this process of reading the :BS: conspiracy theories and the responses to them is the wreckage from the Pentagon.
The passengers of that flight were found inside the building, but it’s not just that. It’s that they were found with the passengers in the front being closest to the entrance hole the plane created in the Pentagon and the passengers from the back of the plane were found furthest into the building, as if the plane hit and was peeled back as it penetrated.
That is just a level of attention to detail that our government does not possess.

chiefsnorth
09-16-2010, 09:39 AM
You have a bad case of projection sometimes.

Your opinions are kooky and inconsequential. By the way, thanks for the negative rep for nothing. Your childish spitefulness is unbecoming. You must feel quite unfulfilled in some area of life. Don't worry, I'm sure you will get some eventually.

LOCOChief
09-16-2010, 10:07 AM
I guess we'll never know why bldng 7 just collapsed for no apparent reason.

Radar Chief
09-16-2010, 10:08 AM

Yes, you actually do know why. You just chose to ignore it, apparently.

vailpass
09-16-2010, 10:12 AM
you're a ****in retarded have you watched the other video I posted? obviously not. noob

The only retart in this thread is you n00b and any other moran that believes any of this conspiracy shit. Flaming aids tree antifreeze yourself.

LOCOChief
09-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Yes, you actually do know why. You just chose to ignore it, apparently.

No, no don't think that I do.

It wasn't hit by a plane.

The fire wasn't so extesive that it couldn't be controlled by the buildings fire extinguishers.

It collapse at a "free fall rate" unimpeded.

I don't think that it's I who's chooses to ingnore the almost obvious.

By the way, thousands and I do mean thousand of PE's have the same question and it remains unanswered.

chiefsnorth
09-16-2010, 10:32 AM

Reason appears to haven effect on you so I would say no, you'll probably never be satisfied.

"truthers" should be regarded similarly to "birthers".

LOCOChief
09-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Reason appears to haven effect on you so I would say no, you'll probably never be satisfied.

"truthers" should be regarded similarly to "birthers".

Ah, you must have the answer to my question, please share.

Radar Chief
09-16-2010, 10:43 AM

The fire wasn't so extesive that it couldn't be controlled by the buildings fire extinguishers.

By the way, thousands and I do mean thousand of PE's have the same question and it remains unanswered.

This has all been addressed multiple times, on this very board, with links to actual architects and structural engineers explaining it. By now if you don’t believe what they’re telling you it’s because you choose to do so.

http://www.debunking911.com/

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135416&highlight=9%2F11+inside

ROYC75
09-16-2010, 03:21 PM
I truly can not believe their is a breathing American soul that thinks that our government did this on it's own.

Pure idiocy.

InChiefsHell
09-16-2010, 07:46 PM
I truly can not believe their is a breathing American soul that thinks that our government did this on it's own.

Pure idiocy.

They didn't do it on their own, you rube! They were in cahoots with the Taliban, the Iranians, the Columbian drug cartels and the Jews! Wake up!!!

Saul Good
09-16-2010, 07:58 PM

Think about it this way. If this really was the most incredibly elaborate conspiracy of all time, why would they have just bombed(?) one of the buildings without any cover story? I mean, they flew planes into the other 2 WTC towers in order to provide cover for the controlled demolition. Wouldn't they have at least had a van loaded with explosives or something to make it look like the terrorists did it?

Brainiac
09-17-2010, 06:35 AM

http://www.comicbookgalaxy.com/blog/uploaded_images/x-files-believe-796806.jpg

ROYC75
09-17-2010, 08:26 AM
They didn't do it on their own, you rube! They were in cahoots with the Taliban, the Iranians, the Columbian drug cartels and the Jews! Wake up!!!

OK, we can add this crap along with the other crap.

It's pure idiocy.

LOCOChief
09-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Think about it this way. If this really was the most incredibly elaborate conspiracy of all time, why would they have just bombed(?) one of the buildings without any cover story? I mean, they flew planes into the other 2 WTC towers in order to provide cover for the controlled demolition. Wouldn't they have at least had a van loaded with explosives or something to make it look like the terrorists did it?

I've never said that our govt. or Bush did this. I don’t think that Bush could have done or even been aware of such a thing.

But that still doesn't explain how the buildings "collapse" defied the laws of physics or why nano thermites were found to be present at ground zero.

And by the way there is plenty of testimony that says there appeared to have been explosions in the sub structures prior to the attack.

Silverstein wanted to pull those building 2 years prior but EPA wouldn't approve it due to the environmental risks associated with the structures asbestos coating.

I don't know who or why, all I know is that I had worked with explosives and delayed charges for a number of years during my adult life and when I watched those buildings come down it's never once appeared to be anything other than a perfectly planned demolition.

Just google building "collapses" and building demolition” and I think that you'll see that the characteristics are similar in anyway shape or form.

Saul Good
09-17-2010, 09:45 AM
I've never said that our govt. or Bush did this. I don’t think that Bush could have done or even been aware of such a thing.

But that still doesn't explain how the buildings "collapse" defied the laws of physics or why nano thermites were found to be present at ground zero.

And by the way there is plenty of testimony that says there appeared to have been explosions in the sub structures prior to the attack.

Silverstein wanted to pull those building 2 years prior but EPA wouldn't approve it due to the environmental risks associated with the structures asbestos coating.

I don't know who or why, all I know is that I had worked with explosives and delayed charges for a number of years during my adult life and when I watched those buildings come down it's never once appeared to be anything other than a perfectly planned demolition.

Just google building "collapses" and building demolition” and I think that you'll see that the characteristics are similar in anyway shape or form.
The question still stands regardless of the culprit. If such lengths were taken to cover everything else up, why wouldn't they have covered this one up?

Also, if it violated the laws of physics, it must have been done by God. No human has the ability to violate the laws of physics.

InChiefsHell
09-17-2010, 10:34 AM

If you've worked with explosives, did you do building demolitions? Only reason I ask is that it takes days to plant the explosives, they are not "hidden" from people...seriously, look into the process of a building demolition and you'll realize how absolutely impossible it is for this to have been a planned demolition.

There are plenty of explanations for your questions, seriously. I think you may be the one who needs to open your mind a bit.

LOCOChief
09-17-2010, 12:26 PM
[QUOTE=Saul Good;7011794]

Also, if it violated the laws of physics, it must have been done by God. No human has the ability to violate the laws of physics.[/QUOT

By violating the laws of physics I mean if they collapsed they did so at a freefall rate completely unimpeded by the undamaged structure below and fell within their own footprint, even bldng 7.

LOCOChief
09-17-2010, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=InChiefsHell;7011870]If you've worked with explosives, did you do building demolitions? Only reason I ask is that it takes days to plant the explosives, they are not "hidden" from people...seriously, look into the process of a building demolition and you'll realize how absolutely impossible it is for this to have been a planned demolition.

First of all I don't think I asked anyone to open their minds. And No I didn't do bldng demolition but have studied it to some extent as a hobby.

Your wrong about the ability to hide this from the buildings occupants and many reported a private company doing months of work on the buildings infastructure and temporarily relocating tenants prior to the attacks.

They are some answers out there, you just have to look.

Most people wouild never know that I have these suspisions .

Radar Chief
09-17-2010, 12:37 PM
There is no such thing as “nano-thermite”. It only exists in the minds of conspiracy theory kooks. The government denies it exists and no scientist, or anyone else for that matter, can come up with any of it.
Do you know what the “physical evidence of thermite” is? Dust gathered from the surrounding area, by non-professionals so we have no idea how contaminated the samples actually are, that appear to contain metal flakes that are shiny on one side and orange on the other, indicating aluminum on one side and oxidized iron on the other. That’s it. Yet you take all of this for granted as if it’s a forgone conclusion. You shouldn’t do that. Particularly since it’s been proven that thermite won’t cut a steel beam the size that was used in the WTC towers.
See, this is what happens when the average Joe thinks they’re Sherlock Fucking Holmes. Your being fooled by what you think you know.

Jerm
09-17-2010, 12:51 PM
This has all been addressed multiple times, on this very board, with links to actual architects and structural engineers explaining it. By now if you don’t believe what they’re telling you it’s because you choose to do so.

http://www.debunking911.com/

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135416&highlight=9%2F11+inside

But then I can counter that with Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth who say it's controlled demolition...it just becomes "my experts vs. your experts".

It's pointless.

That's why I think it's imperative for anyone interested in this subject to do their own research and come to their own conclusions instead of just going by what others say...on either side of the argument.

But then again you can't discuss 9/11 without it breaking down into "you're an idiot and I can't believe people believe this" from dolts like ROYC75 who probably haven't even studied it for one second. For some reason, it's off limits...makes no sense and ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Building 7 is a huge question make and it is indeed quite odd...everything about it. The way it fell, the fact that it fell so much later in the day from "fires" yet both towers fell so quickly from said fires, the BBC report, the fact that Building 7 isn't even mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report (a big WTF), Larry Silverstein and his comments, the fact that CIA, FBI, etc. all had offices in 7...I could go on and on.

InChiefsHell
09-17-2010, 12:51 PM
If you've worked with explosives, did you do building demolitions? Only reason I ask is that it takes days to plant the explosives, they are not "hidden" from people...seriously, look into the process of a building demolition and you'll realize how absolutely impossible it is for this to have been a planned demolition.

First of all I don't think I asked anyone to open their minds. And No I didn't do bldng demolition but have studied it to some extent as a hobby.

Your wrong about the ability to hide this from the buildings occupants and many reported a private company doing months of work on the buildings infastructure and temporarily relocating tenants prior to the attacks.

They are some answers out there, you just have to look.

Most people wouild never know that I have these suspisions .

:shake:

Jenson71
09-17-2010, 01:00 PM
There are such things as stupid questions.

LOCOChief
09-17-2010, 01:47 PM
:shake:

It's ok for us to disagree right?

LOCOChief
09-17-2010, 01:51 PM
There is no such thing as “nano-thermite”. It only exists in the minds of conspiracy theory kooks. The government denies it exists and no scientist, or anyone else for that matter, can come up with any of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite

Thermite
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

A thermite mixture using iron (III) oxideNot to be confused with termite, Termit (disambiguation), or Thermalite.
Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide, which produces an aluminothermic reaction known as a thermite reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create short bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time.

Thermites can be a diverse class of compositions. The fuels are often aluminium, magnesium, calcium, titanium, zinc, silicon, and boron. The oxidizers can be boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide.[1]

The most common thermite is aluminium-iron(III) oxide.

LOCOChief
09-17-2010, 02:08 PM
But then I can counter that with Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth who say it's controlled demolition...it just becomes "my experts vs. your experts".

It's pointless.

That's why I think it's imperative for anyone interested in this subject to do their own research and come to their own conclusions instead of just going by what others say...on either side of the argument.

But then again you can't discuss 9/11 without it breaking down into "you're an idiot and I can't believe people believe this" from dolts like ROYC75 who probably haven't even studied it for one second. For some reason, it's off limits...makes no sense and ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Building 7 is a huge question make and it is indeed quite odd...everything about it. The way it fell, the fact that it fell so much later in the day from "fires" yet both towers fell so quickly from said fires, the BBC report, the fact that Building 7 isn't even mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report (a big WTF), Larry Silverstein and his comments, the fact that CIA, FBI, etc. all had offices in 7...I could go on and on.

Nice post. :clap:

Radar Chief
09-17-2010, 02:15 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite

Thermite
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

A thermite mixture using iron (III) oxideNot to be confused with termite, Termit (disambiguation), or Thermalite.
Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide, which produces an aluminothermic reaction known as a thermite reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create short bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time.

Thermites can be a diverse class of compositions. The fuels are often aluminium, magnesium, calcium, titanium, zinc, silicon, and boron. The oxidizers can be boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide.[1]

The most common thermite is aluminium-iron(III) oxide.

Thanks for the post but I already knew what thermite is. The charge is regarding “nano-thermite” because no such thing exists.

LOCOChief
09-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the post but I already knew what thermite is. The charge is regarding “nano-thermite” because no such thing exists.

Ok if you say so.

Radar Chief
09-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Ok if you say so.

I take it then that you agree that no such thing as “nano-thermite” exists and will stop spreading this disinformation that it was used to cut steel beams and bring down the WTC towers.
Great, at least we made some progress today. :thumb:
When I have the time to waste again we’ll get into this fallacy that the towers fell into their own footprint, because they didn’t. Very large slabs were skinned off the outer walls that then fell onto the surrounding buildings damaging them and contributing to their eventual collapse.

Radar Chief
09-17-2010, 03:36 PM
There are such things as stupid questions.

I’ve actually come to appreciate the Truthers, to an extent.
Without them there wouldn’t be nearly as many knowledgeable people looking into all the aspects that make up the 9/11 attacks and building collapses.
Without these knowledgeable people reporting their findings, I wouldn’t know nearly as much about it as I’ve learned. So for that, I owe the Truthers a small bit of gratitude.

Brock
09-17-2010, 03:42 PM
If you choose to believe that our government has the ability to pull that off without anybody finding out, you're an idiot.

ClevelandBronco
09-17-2010, 03:47 PM
If you choose to believe that our government has the ability to pull that off without anybody finding out, you're an idiot.

Well, he found out.

Jerm
09-17-2010, 10:02 PM

How was the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the truth behind it kept under wraps for 41 years?

Surely one of the hundreds of not thousands of people that was involved would've squealed sometime in those 40 years right?

Some of you seriously underestimate what can be done and kept a secret.

Anyways it's not like the entire gov't. or even a large majority of it had to be involved.

patteeu
09-18-2010, 10:20 AM
See, this is what happens when the average Joe thinks they’re Sherlock ****ing Holmes. Your being fooled by what you think you know.

Truth!

Brock
09-18-2010, 10:42 AM
How was the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the truth behind it kept under wraps for 41 years?

Surely one of the hundreds of not thousands of people that was involved would've squealed sometime in those 40 years right?

Anyways it's not like the entire gov't. or even a large majority of it had to be involved.

ROFL

Jenson71
09-18-2010, 04:12 PM

How did the Gulf of Tonkin incident include "hundreds if not thousands of people?" The main incident was dependent on a submarine crew and military reports that Robert McNamara, President Johnson, and the National Security Council wrote and read.

And it wasn't a conspiracy. It was misinformation, lack of information, or misuse of information.

Brainiac
09-19-2010, 07:53 AM

Dude.

I'm tempted to say that you're comparing apples and oranges, but you're actually comparing a pebble to a mountain range.

It doesn't take thousands of people to conspire to say that a couple of North Vietnamese battleships shot torpedoes at a couple of our ships. There's an enormous difference between that and saying that the government masterminded the 9/11 attacks.

It's been pretty well proven to most people's satisfaction that the Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy really happened. That has NOTHING to do with this. It's like saying that because we put a man on the moon, we could also put a man on the sun. You probably think we could do it as long as he landed at night.

Jerm
09-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Dude.

I'm tempted to say that you're comparing apples and oranges, but you're actually comparing a pebble to a mountain range.

It doesn't take thousands of people to conspire to say that a couple of North Vietnamese battleships shot torpedoes at a couple of our ships. There's an enormous difference between that and saying that the government masterminded the 9/11 attacks.

It's been pretty well proven to most people's satisfaction that the Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy really happened. That has NOTHING to do with this. It's like saying that because we put a man on the moon, we could also put a man on the sun. You probably think we could do it as long as he landed at night.

It wouldn't take hundreds or thousands of people to pull off 9/11 either if you wanted to....that is a huge, huge misconception in all of this IMO.

It would take the small rogue element that wanted to pull this off and with them being in control of everything that day, they could pull the strings easily.

Everything was put into place before the day even took place...once the planes were in the air, the FAA and NORAD had ZERO control based on the oh so convenient wargames exercise that dealt with SURPRISE SURPRISE airplanes being hijacked and rammed into buildings. No one at the FAA knew whether it was real world or part of the military exercise and many air traffic controllers stated this in their recordings.

Now IF this was an inside job it would be an operation on a large scale, don't get me wrong...it just wouldn't take thousands like some of you think.

If the main players are controlling everything and have their hands in it from the start, they can manipulate and work the interchangeable pieces that they needed to pull it off, including elements of the military which they control and are loyal to them.

I look at it this way...anyway involved in pulling it off benefited one way or another from 9/11 so why would they feel the need to squeal or talk about it? Makes no sense. Also, if this at the very least was a "catastrophic failure" of air defense, intelligence, etc. than why were there no firings or demotions? However, there were promotions on the military side of it....yet another curious "coincidence" or red flag IMO.

And the only reason I brought up the Tonkin incident was simply to show that if someone wanted to muddy the waters about a certain incident or downright hide the truth, it could be done...esp. for an extended period of time.