PDA

View Full Version : Life 9 years since 9/11

Buck
09-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Watching the coverage. Still hard to believe. RIP to those who died and God Bless America.
Posted via Mobile Device

big nasty kcnut
09-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Never forgive never surrender and never forget those who died on 9/11. I will not submit.

Fritz88
09-11-2010, 08:46 AM
What doesn't break your back, makes you stronger.

InChiefsHell
09-11-2010, 08:49 AM
I wish we'd get around to building something in that hole...bigger, better that the WTC...why is that taking so long?

Buck
09-11-2010, 08:53 AM
I was a freshman in high school when this happened and it was really tough for me to realize how real it was. Watching this rebroadcast is pretty amazing (not in a good way).
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
09-11-2010, 08:55 AM
i'm about to get on a flight, and I have to admit being a little creeped out about it even nine years down the road. holding a sep 11 morning flight boarding pass just doesn't feel good, even if the last two year digits are transposed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
09-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Well everyone can be a bit annoyed by the security at airports nowadays, but its well worth it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pablo
09-11-2010, 09:01 AM
i'm about to get on a flight, and I have to admit being a little creeped out about it even nine years down the road. holding a sep 11 morning flight boarding pass just doesn't feel good, even if the last two year digits are transposed.
Posted via Mobile DeviceThat would be fairly creepy. If you see anybody suspicious, stab them in the base of the spine with a pen before they have a chance to do any funny business.

big nasty kcnut
09-11-2010, 09:02 AM
I hope people will see we at war with monsters. they wanted a war well bring a lunch pail cause we will not submit. Bring it sister.

Fish
09-11-2010, 09:03 AM
9/11 has become one of my favorite holidays....

blaise
09-11-2010, 09:38 AM
I was in Upstate NY that morning and I remember driving down the highway and people were going like 90 mph right past cops, and not getting pulled over. The electric signs on the side of the road aid "All Roads to NYC closed".
My brother in law was in midtown Manhattan that day and had to walk home to Queens. Later, when we finally got through to the phone at his apartment we spoke to his roommate (a Muslim). I remember he said, "Everything is sad. The people, the buildings, the cars. Everything is sad."

CaliforniaChief
09-11-2010, 09:41 AM
What a sad day that was. Thinking about all the children who lost their dads or moms that day.

Gonzo
09-11-2010, 09:46 AM
I still remember being at work that day. Air Force One flew right over me with two F-16's in tow. They were landing at the base.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
09-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Well everyone can be a bit annoyed by the security at airports nowadays, but its well worth it.
Posted via Mobile Device
The sad thing about it? It's not even close to what it should be to prevent this type of thing from happening again.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
09-11-2010, 10:01 AM
I work with a guy who was in tower 2 when the first plane hit tower 1. He joined the army and did two rours in Afghanistan in special forces(ohhhh the stories he has), He is now a personal cook for a general. He's in charge of the food for the 9/11 rememberance ceremony today.

Pioli Zombie
09-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Today at College Church of the Nazarene in Olathe they will be rounding up Muslims and children will throw tomatoes at them in the name of Jesus.

boogblaster
09-11-2010, 10:12 AM
I work with a guy who was in tower 2 when the first plane hit tower 1. He joined the army and did two rours in Afghanistan in special forces(ohhhh the stories he has), He is now a personal cook for a general. He's in charge of the food for the 9/11 rememberance ceremony today.

Thats kool as hell ... Die Camel-humpers ....

Radar Chief
09-11-2010, 10:13 AM
I was a freshman in high school when this happened

Damn I'm old.

Sure-Oz
09-11-2010, 10:36 AM
I was just arriving to school after a 3 hour drive when i saw 2 people in class saying class is cancelled. I had no idea why....and then a few min later i heard 1 plane hit a tower, it was crazy. I remember my parents calling me at school telling me to be careful as well.

alpha_omega
09-11-2010, 10:38 AM
God bless America!

rockymtnchief
09-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Ditto for me. Everyone in this airport is very quiet.

Chocolate Hog
09-11-2010, 10:49 AM
I was a Sophmore we had played the Paola JV team the day before and I was too sore to go to school. When I got up I turned on the TV and saw what had happend I just remember going to dinner that night and how everyone was talking about Iraq was behind it and the long lines to get gas.

Rain Man
09-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Ditto for me. Everyone in this airport is very quiet.

Interestingly, they did a moment of silence in the Albuquerque airport, where everything stopped for a minute. I guess I haven't flown on September 11th since it all happened. Do other airports do that?

kcfanXIII
09-11-2010, 11:56 AM
I wish we'd get around to building something in that hole...bigger, better that the WTC...why is that taking so long?

because as long as its an open wound, it will be easier to scare people about the threat of bearded men, living in caves, thousands of miles away, that are after your children.

ClearmontChief
09-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Sadly, I think most Americans have forgotten that day and how we all felt...and, how we came together. I hope our troops don't allow them to strike a reminder. Osama Bin Laden is still out there, plotting...and, once again seems we have regained the arrogance to believe it won't happen here again.

God bless America!

ClearmontChief
09-11-2010, 12:02 PM
because as long as its an open wound, it will be easier to scare people about the threat of bearded men, living in caves, that are after your children.

See what I mean? It'll NEVER happen here again. The arrogance and ignorance of the pacifist.

kcfanXIII
09-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Osama Bin Laden is still out there,

bearded men in caves, thousands of miles away, and on dialysis...

ClearmontChief
09-11-2010, 12:05 PM
bearded men in caves, thousands of miles away, and on dialysis...

Arrogance and ignorance of pacifists. A lot of good folks died so that you can have the right to discount the threat that could never happen here, not again.

kcfanXIII
09-11-2010, 12:05 PM
See what I mean? It'll NEVER happen here again. The arrogance and ignorance of the pacifist.

if the fbi and the cia had done their jobs correctly, it would have been prevented. instead, they were lazy, ignored the facts, and allowed it to happen. so how are they rewarded? a big fat bill of rights stomping bill called the patriot act.

teedubya
09-11-2010, 12:08 PM
I was just arriving to school after a 3 hour drive when i saw 2 people in class saying class is cancelled. I had no idea why....and then a few min later i heard 1 plane hit a tower, it was crazy. I remember my parents calling me at school telling me to be careful as well.

That was pretty smart... cuz you look kind terroristic. :D

ClearmontChief
09-11-2010, 12:10 PM
if the fbi and the cia had done their jobs correctly, it would have been prevented. instead, they were lazy, ignored the facts, and allowed it to happen. so how are they rewarded? a big fat bill of rights stomping bill called the patriot act.

If the pacifist Clinton had done his job and given the kill order, it would have never happened. He (Bin Laden) was in the cross hairs but allowed to walk and develop the plot that defines today. The FBI and CIA didn't have the tools to properly do their jobs...but, Clinton did.

teedubya
09-11-2010, 12:11 PM
As more time goes by, I believe less and less of the official 9/11 story...

I mourn for the people that died and their families. I also mourn for our constitution... and our country, because it is very corrupt.

teedubya
09-11-2010, 12:11 PM
If the pacifist Clinton had done his job and given the kill order, it would have never happened. He (Bin Laden) was in the cross hairs but allowed to walk and develop the plot that defines today. The FBI and CIA didn't have the tools to properly do their jobs...but, Clinton did.

Or... if George H.W. Bush hadn't been business partners with Bin Laden's dad at the Carlyle Group for over 25 years...

Oh, nevermind about that. Minor detail.

kcfanXIII
09-11-2010, 12:13 PM

so nobody was warning bush of an impending attack? or did he just not check his voicemail from the ranch?

oh, and btw, i happen to agree clinton should have acted, but he didn't. neither did W till it was too late.

kcfanXIII
09-11-2010, 12:13 PM

I mourn for the people that died and their families. I also mourn for our constitution... and our country, because it is very corrupt.

THIS!!! X 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

kcfanXIII
09-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Or... if George H.W. Bush hadn't been business partners with Bin Laden's dad at the Carlyle Group for over 25 years...

Oh, nevermind about that. Minor detail.

and where was GHW bush on the morning of september 11th?

teedubya
09-11-2010, 12:18 PM
and where was GHW bush on the morning of september 11th?

Reading a book about Goats to grade school kids...

I love how the assistant tells him, "America is under attack". He looks around knowingly, IMO... then goes back to reading to the kids.

Then they pass the Eleventy billion page Patriot Act a couple weeks later.

Sooo many fishy things with 9/11.

ClearmontChief
Nope, it'll never happen here again.

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm out of this discussion...How about them Chiefs?

Chiefs Pantalones
The motto is and always has been "we remember" since the day after it happened. Half the country I bet won't know what day it is until later on. It's normal though. For about a week in 2001 the country was brought together, but after that it was put on the back burner and people started hating each other again. Life goes on. If it didn't happen to you, it's just common to not "remember." So I hope people don't get too upset because someone forgot. We should, but it's hard to put yourselves in other people's shoes until something similar happens. God bless those that lost loved ones that day!

kcfanXIII
09-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Nope, it'll never happen here again.

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm out of this discussion...How about them Chiefs?

ya, i see why you need to inquire about the chiefs. its hard to see anything with your head in the sand...

kcfanXIII
09-11-2010, 12:37 PM

I love how the assistant tells him, "America is under attack". He looks around knowingly, IMO... then goes back to reading to the kids.

no that was junior, i'm talking about senior...

Pioli Zombie
09-11-2010, 01:42 PM
I love how if you don't hate all Muslims,Mexicans,Homosexuals,and Obama you've "forgotten 9/11"
The moment some ass hole starts with the "some people have forgotten...". Bullshit I tune them right out.
Fuck conservatives who use what happened that day to advance their own political beliefs.

irishjayhawk
09-11-2010, 02:45 PM
I was a freshman in high school when this happened and it was really tough for me to realize how real it was. Watching this rebroadcast is pretty amazing (not in a good way).
Posted via Mobile Device

I never realized we were the same age.

Bewbies
09-11-2010, 03:50 PM
The tin foil in here is strong.

Bump
09-11-2010, 03:51 PM
...and big oil is richer than ever.

Brock
09-11-2010, 03:53 PM
I love how if you don't hate all Muslims,Mexicans,Homosexuals,and Obama you've "forgotten 9/11"
The moment some ass hole starts with the "some people have forgotten...". Bullshit I tune them right out.
Fuck conservatives who use what happened that day to advance their own political beliefs.

Then there are dipshits like you who use 9/11 to justify restricting constitutional rights.

Marcellus
09-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Arrogance and ignorance of pacifists. A lot of good folks died so that you can have the right to discount the threat that could never happen here, not again.

:clap:

Jerm
09-11-2010, 04:38 PM

The Secret Service should've jerked him out of that classroom like it was on fire the second the South Tower got hit...no ifs ands or buts about it.

Also, he admitted he saw the North Tower get struck on TV...WTF?

Just a couple of what is literally hundreds of unusual, questionable, and timely "coincidences" of that day.

My heart goes out to the families of the victims and to all those affected...it sickens me that they have to suffer what at the very least was an unprecedented failure of all air and land defense and of the Presidential Cabinet. Feel sooooo sorry for the families.

I remember hearing that United 93 had departed from Newark, N.J. on 9/11. I had flown into and out of that airport literally a month before. That scared the shit outta me and still freaks me out to this day.

ClearmontChief
09-11-2010, 04:52 PM
:clap:

Thank you. Won't re-engage the conversation though. See, unlike some Liberal dipshits, I've learned that it hurts to bang my head on the wall...so, I quit it.

teedubya
09-11-2010, 05:26 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with 9/11. Late afternoon on Sept 10th 2001... Rumsfeld mentioned that the pentagon has lost 2.3 TRILLION dollars.

It was never news because it was so late in the day... in the next morning, the top pentagon officials met in the area right where the "plane" hit the pentagon.

Quite fortuitous. This to me, is the biggest red flag of them all.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3kpWqdPMjmo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3kpWqdPMjmo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jerm
09-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Amongst the red flags, how about the fact that bin Laden's FBI most wanted poster mentions NOTHING about 9/11, it's not among the crimes he's wanted for, and he's never been charged on it yet hours after the attacks, he was all over the news as the mastermind of 9/11.

That fact has always stood out for me.

Whether you're a skeptic or not, that's highly, highly suspicious.

Brock
09-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Amongst the red flags, how about the fact that bin Laden's FBI most wanted poster mentions NOTHING about 9/11, it's not among the crimes he's wanted for, and he's never been charged on it yet hours after the attacks, he was all over the news as the mastermind of 9/11.

That fact has always stood out for me.

Whether you're a skeptic or not, that's highly, highly suspicious.

Khalid Sheikh Mouhammed came up with the idea for it.

Jerm
09-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Khalid Sheikh Mouhammed came up with the idea for it.

Ok if that's the case, why wasn't his face paraded all over the media then?

Honest question.

All we heard was bin Laden, Al Qaeda, bin Laden, Al Qaeda, bin Laden...etc. Most people didn't even know who KSM was at that point in time, even when that dubious tape of him and OBL supposedly talking about the attacks came out.

Brock
09-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Ok if that's the case, why wasn't his face paraded all over the media then?

Honest question.

All we heard was bin Laden, Al Qaeda, bin Laden, Al Qaeda, bin Laden...etc. Most people didn't even know who KSM was at that point in time, even when that dubious tape of him and OBL supposedly talking about the attacks came out.

Maybe because it wasn't common knowledge to begin with. Jesus, you really need to think your argument out a little more.

Jerm
09-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Maybe because it wasn't common knowledge to begin with. Jesus, you really need to think your argument out a little more.

Haha ok...so basically we got from the media and leaders at the time: "we don't know exactly who it is but we'll say it's this guy and his group and then shove that down your throat for weeks and months but then come to find out it was his buddy who came up with it all along and we just figured that out so we were wrong but oh well...it's not like it matters now."

Ooooook. :thumb:LMAO

And actually just so you know, it was Ramzi Yousef who first came up with the idea about flying planes into buildings back in the early 90s...he's the one who took it to KSM.

niblet
09-11-2010, 06:21 PM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot1.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot2.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot3.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot4.gif

Fruit Ninja
09-11-2010, 06:22 PM
I was awake still when it happened. I didnt sleep all that day. Soon as you seen them towers come down you couldnt help but get teary eyed.

RIP

Brock
09-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Haha ok...so basically we got from the media and leaders at the time: "we don't know exactly who it is but we'll say it's this guy and his group and then shove that down your throat for weeks and months but then come to find out it was his buddy who came up with it all along and we just figured that out so we were wrong but oh well...it's not like it matters now."

Ooooook. :thumb:LMAO

And actually just so you know, it was Ramzi Yousef who first came up with the idea about flying planes into buildings back in the early 90s...he's the one who took it to KSM.

You wanted to know why bin laden's FBI poster didn't list 9/11. It's because he probably didn't plan or take part in it.

KC_Connection
09-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Indeed. Usually these conspiracy theories are somewhat plausible...not this one, though.

Johnny Vegas
09-11-2010, 06:35 PM

pay them off. everyone has a price.

Brock
09-11-2010, 06:37 PM
pay them off. everyone has a price.

:LOL:

Jerm
09-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Even I won't say "they were paid off" lol.

I just don't believe it'd take as many people as some believe. The mechanics for failure were already put into place with all the ludicrous wargames going on and everyone at NORAD, NEADS, and the FAA were confused beyond all belief.

They don't all have to be in on it...they were already lost.

Convenient how they had a particular wargame going which simulated hijacked planes and crashing them into buildings...that way when the attack happens, no one knows whether it was real world or military exercise. You can gather that much from the air traffic recordings where they didn't know.

It doesn't take thousands or even hundreds of people for that matter.

Brock
09-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Even I won't say "they were paid off" lol.

I just don't believe it'd take as many people as some believe. The mechanics for failure were already put into place with all the ludicrous wargames going on and everyone at NORAD, NEADS, and the FAA were confused beyond all belief.

They don't all have to be in on it...they were already lost.

Convenient how they had a particular wargame going which simulated hijacked planes and crashing them into buildings...that way when the attack happens, no one knows whether it was real world or military exercise. You can gather that much from the air traffic recordings where they didn't know.

It doesn't take thousands or even hundreds of people for that matter.

LMAO

Dylan
09-11-2010, 06:44 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:dcrdlj7nQjbVjM:http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w135/AlexandCrystal/tear.jpg

http://65.18.214.134/images/smilies/candle.gif

Jerm
09-11-2010, 06:45 PM
LMAO

Yeah I can see why that's hilarious.

I mean there wasn't WarGames going on and people weren't confused and of course, that wouldn't be great cover if someone wanted to pull of that coup.

So funny.

Too bad it's all true.

Brock
09-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Yeah I can see why that's hilarious.

I mean there wasn't WarGames going on and people weren't confused and of course, that wouldn't be great cover if someone wanted to pull of that coup.

So funny.

Too bad it's all true.

ROFL

KC_Connection
09-11-2010, 07:24 PM
ROFL
+1. It's really the only response I have anymore to this.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-11-2010, 07:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPin5LRBfZo

rocks
09-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Never forgive never surrender and never forget those who died on 9/11. I will not submit.

It's been 9 years but I still want to kill every damn one of them.

Rams Fan
09-11-2010, 08:03 PM
It's hard to believe it's been 9 years.

Gracie Dean
09-11-2010, 08:10 PM
It's been 9 years but I still want to kill every damn one of them.

If we are to believe that the Quran and all those that follow it are bad, then we have to also say that all white men with crew cuts that follow the bible and are in a militia are bad since Timothy McVeigh blew up the Okla City Building. Or even that all teen boys with sullen attitudes are bad ala Littleton.

I am all for anger at those extremist that caused 9-11 but am not ready to assume all are bad

Gracie Dean
09-11-2010, 08:11 PM
and why is there no anger for "saudi Arabia" since 17 of those hijackers were from there?

Rams Fan
09-11-2010, 08:13 PM
If we are to believe that the Quran and all those that follow it are bad, then we have to also say that all white men with crew cuts that follow the bible and are in a militia are bad since Timothy McVeigh blew up the Okla City Building. Or even that all teen boys with sullen attitudes are bad ala Littleton.

I am all for anger at those extremist that caused 9-11 but am not ready to assume all are bad

This. There were people who were in the WTC when the planes hit that followed that were Muslim. People saying that everyone who is Muslim is evil is far from the truth.

Von Dumbass
09-11-2010, 08:34 PM
I was suspended from school my sophomore year in HS when this happened.

niblet
09-11-2010, 08:36 PM
I was suspended from school my sophomore year in HS when this happened.

I'm not surprised they expected you to be behind it.

Gracie Dean
09-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I was in my 3rd year of full time teaching and my first year teaching in Wichita. We were in the computer lab doing research on explorers. We stopped what we were doing and watched in disbelief

Stanley Nickels
09-11-2010, 09:51 PM
I was a month away from my 18th birthday. And I bet my dad $20 that they were going to institute a draft. Best $20 I ever lost.

Pioli Zombie
09-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Then there are dipshits like you who use 9/11 to justify restricting constitutional rights.
Like what?????

teedubya
09-11-2010, 11:50 PM
See Iowanian,

I'm a patriot. I joined the Army right out of high school. Went to Monterrey California to DLI, the Defense Language Institute. Had a top secret security clearance.

I love America.

I happen to be a freethinker... and just kinda say... Hrmmm... GHWBush and Bin Laden's dad have been business partners for years... Ok. The Pentagon is missing 2.3 TRILLION dollars... and the next day... in the EXACT office where ALL of the records for the pentagon's budget were there.... in that room, which happened to be the ONLY area of the pentagon that was recently renovated... that is the area that gets hit by the plane.

Bush was reading a book to kids... didn't seem concerned or shocked when America was attacked.

World Trade Centers come crashing in down, in what will be all of our personal Pearl Harbor. Then WTC 7, falls down in a controlled demolition. It was announced on French TV that the WTC7 had collapsed, it broadcasted that it had, a couple hours before. lol.

These things add up. Eventually, it becomes hard to buy their official line.

They pass a Patriot Act nearly immediately... the military takes over airports... Homeland Security is immediately passed...

2010 America has become 1984, but with cooler technologies.

There is one point that all citizens will eventually realize... that a medical, military, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, banking cartel run the land.

Over about 250 years, they wrestled power away from the kings and the church. Now the bankers run things.

Congress passes trillion dollars in banker bailouts. This whole system is built on a house of cards. The Federal Reserve Bank hosed us. 1913... Woodrow Wilson let this thing get out of the people's control.

I don't know if they are traitors or not... but, they sure are wolves in sheeps clothing.

Jerm
09-12-2010, 09:25 AM
See Iowanian,

I'm a patriot. I joined the Army right out of high school. Went to Monterrey California to DLI, the Defense Language Institute. Had a top secret security clearance.

I love America.

I happen to be a freethinker... and just kinda say... Hrmmm... GHWBush and Bin Laden's dad have been business partners for years... Ok. The Pentagon is missing 2.3 TRILLION dollars... and the next day... in the EXACT office where ALL of the records for the pentagon's budget were there.... in that room, which happened to be the ONLY area of the pentagon that was recently renovated... that is the area that gets hit by the plane.

Bush was reading a book to kids... didn't seem concerned or shocked when America was attacked.

World Trade Centers come crashing in down, in what will be all of our personal Pearl Harbor. Then WTC 7, falls down in a controlled demolition. It was announced on French TV that the WTC7 had collapsed, it broadcasted that it had, a couple hours before. lol.

These things add up. Eventually, it becomes hard to buy their official line.

They pass a Patriot Act nearly immediately... the military takes over airports... Homeland Security is immediately passed...

2010 America has become 1984, but with cooler technologies.

There is one point that all citizens will eventually realize... that a medical, military, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, banking cartel run the land.

Over about 250 years, they wrestled power away from the kings and the church. Now the bankers run things.

Congress passes trillion dollars in banker bailouts. This whole system is built on a house of cards. The Federal Reserve Bank hosed us. 1913... Woodrow Wilson let this thing get out of the people's control.

I don't know if they are traitors or not... but, they sure are wolves in sheeps clothing.

LOL did he neg rep you too?

What a fucking joke. ROFL

Demonpenz
09-12-2010, 09:28 AM

sad sheep everyone is. Makes me sick

Lonewolf Ed
09-12-2010, 09:59 AM

I thought they say that all white men with crew cuts who follow the bible and are in militias are bad already.

RedNeckRaider
09-12-2010, 10:10 AM
I thought they say that all white men with crew cuts who follow the bible and are in militias are bad already.

LMAO pretty much~