Mile High Mania
09-12-2010, 06:11 AM
Ok, so right now - this is my lineup:

ppr league / flex spot

QB - Peyton Manning
RB - Chris Johnson / Jamaal Charles
WR - Randy Moss / Calvin Johnson
flex RB/WR/TE - DeSean Jackson

I also have Tim Hightower vs the Rams - it's a great matchup and I can't decide if I want to start him over Charles, OR ... do I want to FLEX Hightower in place of DeSean?

I also have Ocho, but I think I'll keep him on the bench for now.

Thoughts?

(fyi - keeper league, and I had traded players for a few early picks - that's why my team is loaded)

Pioli Zombie
09-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Why the hell would you ever start Tim Hightower over either Charles or D Jackson?
NO!!!!!!!!!

Mile High Mania
09-12-2010, 06:34 AM
Why? They play the Rams and he very likely will receive the bulk of the carries today with Wells being hurt. Charles is not an elite lock as an every week start, DeSean is good, but he may or may not have the same potential this week.

Pioli Zombie
09-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Why? They play the Rams and he very likely will receive the bulk of the carries today with Wells being hurt. Charles is not an elite lock as an every week start, DeSean is good, but he may or may not have the same potential this week.
That's just overthinking it. Charles and Jackson are gems. Hightower is mediocre. Go with your best.

Mile High Mania
09-12-2010, 07:14 AM
That's just overthinking it. Charles and Jackson are gems. Hightower is mediocre. Go with your best.

Possibly, but I don't like to automatically start players just because of their name or where I drafted them...

Pioli Zombie
09-12-2010, 08:10 AM
Possibly, but I don't like to automatically start players just because of their name or where I drafted them...
Oh, I agree. Its more that Hightower is pretty suckish.

Ceej
09-12-2010, 09:01 AM
You've got to ask yourself MHM. Can you stand rooting for a Kansas City Chief? :)

Bill Lundberg
09-12-2010, 09:29 AM
I usually hate these kind of posts, but I can't help myself.

Do you play in a league with 2nd graders? How in the hell did you end up with 6 guys who go in the first 2 rounds in most drafts?

Rukdafaidas
09-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Is it a 4 team league?

Rausch
09-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Is it a 4 team league?

He's probably drafting from the flats of Colorado...

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Charles is a no brainer IMO