PDA

View Full Version : Football Bleacher Report: Ranking the most likely Week 1 upsets

Ugly Duck
09-12-2010, 06:51 AM
No. 2: Kansas City Chiefs Over San Diego Chargers

Not many people are talking about the Chiefs, but they do have a lot of talent on offense and their coaching staff is solid. Opening at Arrowhead Stadium will not be easy for the Chargers on Monday night.

The Chiefs have an offense that can put up a lot of points. Dwayne Bowe and Chris Chambers make a solid duo at wide receiver, but perhaps not as good as the tandem in the backfield.

Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles possess a lot of problems for the Chargers offense.

Look for this game to be controlled by Kansas City, and look for the Chargers offense to struggle without their veteran starters that are holding out.

Chiefs 31 Chargers 23

No. 4: Oakland Raiders Over Tennessee Titans

When the Raiders and Titans clash, it always produces a close game. Last time the Raiders traveled to Tennessee, the Raiders lost by four points.

The Titans have Chris Johnson at running back and he was a major part of their offense. He is a very fast player and has the ability to break away for the long play.

The Raiders defense has plenty of speed on their side of the ball and they've also addressed some key pieces to stop the run.

Johnson's impact in the game must be reduced and the Raider must force Young to pass.

Raiders 24 Titans 21

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/455983-nfl-week-one-predictions-ranking-the-most-likely-upsets#page/5

Mile High Mania
09-12-2010, 07:01 AM
"When the Raiders and Titans clash, it always produces a close game. Last time the Raiders traveled to Tennessee, the Raiders lost by four points."

Funny... it was 2007 and the teams were quite a bit different than they are now.

R8RFAN
09-12-2010, 09:16 AM
"When the Raiders and Titans clash, it always produces a close game. Last time the Raiders traveled to Tennessee, the Raiders lost by four points."

Funny... it was 2007 and the teams were quite a bit different than they are now.

The Donks are alot different than last year, enjoy your time in the cellar Donk fan :evil:

milkman
09-12-2010, 09:19 AM
No. 2: Kansas City Chiefs Over San Diego Chargers

The Chiefs have an offense that can put up a lot of points. Dwayne Bowe and Chris Chambers make a solid duo at wide receiver, but perhaps not as good as the tandem in the backfield.

When did the Chiefs unveil this offense that can put up a lot of points, and how did I miss it?

Hydrae
09-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles possess a lot of problems for the Chargers offense.

ROFL

Blankey
09-12-2010, 10:11 AM
http://www.comicbookgalaxy.com/blog/uploaded_images/x-files-believe-796806.jpg

Marcellus
09-12-2010, 10:43 AM
2 of the 4 talking heads on ESPN just named Thomas Jones as the biggest impact off season acquisition and KJ just picked KC for the play offs.

Doesn't mean anything I know but I am just not used to ESPN talking positive about KC. Ben a while.

InChiefsHell
09-12-2010, 10:45 AM
2 of the 4 talking heads on ESPN just named Thomas Jones as the biggest impact off season acquisition and KJ just picked KC for the play offs.

Doesn't mean anything I know but I am just not used to ESPN talking positive about KC. Ben a while.

Clark's check must have cleared...

FAX
09-12-2010, 10:46 AM
If they gave you points for coordinators and assistants, we'd be pretty competitive.

FAX

Marcellus
09-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Clark's check must have cleared...

Clark is too cheap to pay anybody for anything /CP

LaChapelle
09-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Keyshawn has a bromance with Haley
like Jaws had with Wormmeal(Chiefsfan1963)

notorious
09-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Clark is too cheap to pay anybody for anything /CP

Na, he doesn't mind writing checks for a shitty QB.

Goldmember
09-12-2010, 10:56 AM
When did the Chiefs unveil this offense that can put up a lot of points, and how did I miss it?

No shit, I'd be VERY surprised if the Chiefs score over 20 points on the Chargers.

FAX
09-12-2010, 11:00 AM

We could ... possibly ... put up some numbers ... if, that is, we can establish the run early in games and develop a play-action passing game.

Haven't seen a lot of play-action from the Chiefs this pre-season ... that I can recall ... have you?

FAX

Rausch
09-12-2010, 11:03 AM
http://www.comicbookgalaxy.com/blog/uploaded_images/x-files-believe-796806.jpg

This is better...

Mr. Laz
09-12-2010, 11:04 AM
you know with all these people picking us to upset the Chargers now is won't happen

Rausch
09-12-2010, 11:06 AM
you know with all these people picking us to upset the Chargers now is won't happen

Yup.

THAT'S why it won't happen...:spock:

FAX
09-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Sorry, Mr. Laz.

Now is happen. It's a time thing.

Unless you have a wormhole. And, if you do, it's best to seek medical advice.

FAX

Rausch
09-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Sorry, Mr. Laz.

LMAO

Mr. Laz
09-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Sorry, Mr. Laz.

Unless you have a wormhole. And, if you do, it's best to seek medical advice.

FAX
don't pick on me!!!

typing impaired people have feelings too

:sulk:

Dave Lane
09-12-2010, 01:29 PM
This can not be! Dane has assured us all that the steam roller that is San Diego is impossible to stop and there is 0% chance we lose any less than 2 games Monday night. :)