PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** the chiefs vs sandy eggo game thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:09 AM
No, it isn't. It's a HUGE win. You must be drunk or something.

How...because it was the first time they beat eggo in like...6 games? The first Monday night game since 04'?...Sorry..If this game gave you a huge boner good for you....This team is going 4-12 again....mark it.

ChiefaRoo
09-14-2010, 12:11 AM
KC needed this. This is a young team that was hoping to win against a team that expected to win. The Chiefs served notice tonight. Not in our house bitches!! Arrowhead is back!

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Well no shit you ignorant dicknose. Is anyone saying we are headed for the postseason? We're celebrating the fact that a moribund franchise roused itself from it's slumber tonight to beat a good football team. When dthe offense wasn't working, when they have blown that game a million times. A game they should have lost by 2 TDs... If you don't understand then you must support teams that are only ever good, all the time. For te rest of us it's like a beloved friend awakened from an 8 year comaLMAO

Agreed. Solid post.

We'll worry about the offense next week. As for tonight? Mission Accomplished.

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Well no shit you ignorant dicknose. Is anyone saying we are headed for the postseason? We're celebrating the fact that a moribund franchise roused itself from it's slumber tonight to beat a good football team. When dthe offense wasn't working, when they have blown that game a million times. A game they should have lost by 2 TDs... If you don't understand then you must support teams that are only ever good, all the time. For te rest of us it's like a beloved friend awakened from an 8 year coma

dicknose...nice...run along now and tell all your friends how the chiefs beat the chargers...lol

Brock
How...because it was the first time they beat eggo in like...6 games? The first Monday night game since 04'?...Sorry..If this game gave you a huge boner good for you....This team is going 4-12 again....mark it.

You're simply not a football fan if you don't understand what the big deal is. /conversation

munkey
LMAO

Agreed. Solid post.

We'll worry about the offense next week. As for tonight? Mission Accomplished.

Next week....lol...whatever...

the Talking Can
09-14-2010, 12:13 AM

jesus dude

this is the best feeling for a chiefs fan in years

and we saw lots of real improvement, in spite of the fact our QB is a joke

enjoy it....this was an amazing night

arrowhead was rocking old style

ChiefaRoo
09-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Munkey ... Shoot yourself in the face.

chiefsnorth
09-14-2010, 12:18 AM
dicknose...nice...run along now and tell all your friends how the chiefs beat the chargers...lol

Yes. I believe that you have a penis for a nose. Also, your fingers are also penises. Your penis has a tiny penis and you also have a bergina.

Chiefs won, penisfingers.

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:19 AM
jesus dude

this is the best feeling for a chiefs fan in years

and we saw lots of real improvement, in spite of the fact our QB is a joke

enjoy it....this was an amazing night

arrowhead was rocking old style

I've seen it rock plenty of times...I just feels like it's going to be the same old same old all over again....The Chiefs have ALWAYS had a piece missing...If it's not the "D" its the "O" OR the coach...there's always something missing...I'm freaking tired of it.

MikeMaslowski
09-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Glad we held on to that win. Good night, indeed.

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:20 AM
Yes. I believe that you have a penis for a nose. Also, your fingers are also penises. Your penis has a tiny penis and you also have a bergina.

Chiefs won, penisfingers.

Ok...that made me laugh...:)

Shogun
09-14-2010, 12:20 AM
sup mr buzzkillington

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Munkey ... Shoot yourself in the face.

Bite me...

KC Tattoo
09-14-2010, 12:24 AM
I've seen it rock plenty of times...I just feels like it's going to be the same old same old all over again....The Chiefs have ALWAYS had a piece missing...If it's not the "D" its the "O" OR the coach...there's always something missing...I'm freaking tired of it.

No body is telling you to be a Chiefs fan. Go be a Patriots or Stealers fan who ****ing cares what you think. The Chiefs won & we are celabrating a hard earned victory over the San Die Egos Chargers who have pwoned us the last half of the decade. This is a new beginning of Chiefs football, go allong with the ride or Muck off.

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Put it this way...I want balance...I don't see that coming ANYTIME soon with Cassel and without it were just going keep sucking chile dogs for years to come.

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:25 AM
No body is telling you to be a Chiefs fan. Go be a Patriots or Stealers fan who ****ing cares what you think. The Chiefs won & we are celabrating a hard earned victory over the San Die Egos Chargers who have pwoned us the last half of the decade. This is a new beginning of Chiefs football, go allong with the ride or Muck off.

Damn...I'm bringing out ALL the bandwagon fans...I ROCK!!!!!

Just Passin' By
09-14-2010, 12:30 AM
Put it this way...I want balance...I don't see that coming ANYTIME soon with Cassel and without it were just going keep sucking chile dogs for years to come.

Your team just won on opening day for the first time since 2005, and it's currently alone on top of the division. I don't understand why you're shitting on that just minutes after the game.

munkey
Cool han duke....please tell me that's not a real tattoo...

KC Tattoo
LMAODamn...I'm bringing out ALL the bandwagon fans...I ROCK!!!!!

Bandwagon OMFG> LMAOROFL That was funny as hell. Xcuse me? Ha HA HA Look at my :arrow: Tattoo Would a bandwagoner get a :arrow: Tattoo? I've had it for years. No Bandwagoner here. Homer yes but not a Bandwagoner.

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:31 AM
Your team just won on opening day for the first time since 2005, and it's currently alone on top of the division. I don't understand why you're shitting on that just minutes after the game.

I'm not shitting on them...you don't get it....keep passin' by bro..

And it's the first freaking game...people here think we just made the damn playoffs...JFC

munkey
09-14-2010, 12:33 AM
Homer yes but not a Bandwagoner.

That would explain your rose colored glassed then...

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm not shitting on them...you don't get it....keep passin' by bro..

And it's the first freaking game...people here think we just made the damn playoffs...JFCMunk... chill the fuck out, dude. We root for a struggling team. We got a win against a "Super Bowl Contender".

We don't care how it happened... just that it did. It's a good fucking sign, ya know? Good things happened.

Everything you think you're telling us.. we already know. Stop pissing on the parade, jackass.

KC Tattoo
09-14-2010, 12:46 AM
That would explain your rose colored glassed then...

Not really, I know we have a long waze to go before we become continders. This win feels real good tonight but next week may be an ugly loss. Hope not but I'm savoring this victory for today. I don't like our QB and untill we draft a QBotf I'l have my doupts of winning any thing beyond the playoffs. This team is on the rise becouse of the young players we have & good coaching from Crennel and Weis. Jury is out on Haley & I don't like them giving the rock more to Jones than Charles. Sry I was little hard on you in my post, telling you to switch teams. Enjoy this victory then we can move on to the next game and see how we respond. I'm taking it one game at a time.

munkey
09-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Munk... chill the **** out, dude. We root for a struggling team. We got a win against a "Super Bowl Contender".

We don't care how it happened... just that it did. It's a good ****ing sign, ya know? Good things happened.

Everything you think you're telling us.. we already know. Stop pissing on the parade, jackass.

Sorry...I just can't stand the thought of another POS QB like Girlbac....And IMO that's what we have in Cassel....They are so much alike it's creepy.

munkey
09-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Not really, I know we have a long waze to go before we become continders. This win feels real good tonight but next week may be an ugly loss. Hope not but I'm savoring this victory for today. I don't like our QB and untill we draft a QBotf I'l have my doupts of winning any thing beyond the playoffs. This team is on the rise becouse of the young players we have & good coaching from Crennel and Weis. Jury is out on Haley & I don't like them giving the rock more to Jones than Charles. Sry I was little hard on you in my post, telling you to switch teams. Enjoy this victory then we can move on to the next game and see how we respond. I'm taking it one game at a time.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing

Dude...I understand where you're coming but numbers don't lie...Cassel SUCKS...."O" line or not...he's like a deer in head lights and the Hunts got suckered.

Bugeater
09-14-2010, 09:26 PM
A 3,200 post game thread? :eek:

KcMizzou
09-14-2010, 09:28 PM
A 3,200 post game thread? :eek:I could be wrong, but I think CP was up the whole time, too. I only hopped on the game thread a few times, just to see what people were saying.