PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** the chiefs vs sandy eggo game thread****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

big nasty kcnut
09-13-2010, 01:35 AM
It's time for the main event of the nfl. Even thou i'll miss the game cause i'll be working it's time are you ready ladies and gentlemen let's get ready to rumble.

KC Tattoo
09-13-2010, 01:38 AM
:arrow::bang::bolts:

SNR
09-13-2010, 01:45 AM
You jinxed us with the thread title, nut

Thig Lyfe
09-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Classy thread brah

Chief3188
09-13-2010, 01:55 AM
Sandy Eggo - Loosely translated as "Whales Vagina"

CoMoChief
09-13-2010, 02:18 AM
Can't wait for Train!!!

Oh wait.........(lame)

Chief3188
09-13-2010, 02:36 AM
Can't wait for Train!!!

Oh wait.........(lame)

Train isn't that bad. I like their new album quite a bit actually. Now Billy Ray Cyrus on the other hand.... The only way he makes his time worthwhile is if he grew his rat tail back out otherwise I have no use in seeing let alone hearing that useless sack.

Archie F. Swin
09-13-2010, 06:40 AM
dont you have a fucking phone to find, gooch.

Bwana
09-13-2010, 06:45 AM
Go Chiefs!! :D Kick their butt's.

DaKCMan AP
09-13-2010, 06:49 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/541640/69015_chiefs_hall_football.jpg

RustShack
09-13-2010, 06:52 AM
On my way to Kansas City now!

milkman
09-13-2010, 06:53 AM
Train isn't that bad. I like their new album quite a bit actually. Now Billy Ray Cyrus on the other hand.... The only way he makes his time worthwhile is if he grew his rat tail back out otherwise I have no use in seeing let alone hearing that useless sack.

And people wonder why he had an achy breaky heart.

Sofa King
09-13-2010, 07:09 AM
http://www.profile-comments.com/images/nfl/images/chargers-suck-chiefs-rule.gif

Bane
09-13-2010, 07:24 AM
:D

milkman
09-13-2010, 07:32 AM
I have to be honest here.

Nut needs to stop posting official game threads.

KCUnited
09-13-2010, 07:37 AM
bum bum bum bummmmm...bum ba bum ba bump

-King-
09-13-2010, 07:37 AM
By far the worst game thread I've seen.

It should be nullified. Someone make another game thread when it's close to game time.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
09-13-2010, 07:41 AM

It should be nullified. Someone make another game thread when it's close to game time.
Posted via Mobile Device

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter all that much, because I will probably be in chat.

But damn, it is just a sorryass heading.

LaChapelle
09-13-2010, 07:45 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=220930

milkman
09-13-2010, 07:53 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=220930

I get it.

People think he's got some kind of mojo.

But I don't believe in mojo, and while I know nut is a favorite around here, and I understand why he's given a lot of leeway, this thread header is just fucking terrible.

LaChapelle
09-13-2010, 08:03 AM
It's not PC
but very Palin

boogblaster
09-13-2010, 08:30 AM
GO CHIEFS ... best in the west ... after tonite ........

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 08:33 AM
This has to be the most exciting season since 2006... I cant wait for it to get started tonight...

Fat Elvis
09-13-2010, 09:55 AM
It's not PC
but very Palin

It makes everyone dumber just by being associated with it.

wazu
09-13-2010, 10:21 AM
Who are we to question the wisdom of the kcnut's thread titles? He draws his inspiration from a higher, more homophobic football power. So let the thread be started, so let it be done!

Now...it's time to pray:

"Dear lord, we pray that we may win this game today. We ask lord that nobody on our side is seriously injured. We know that we are the best team. We ask that you allow us to win this game.

(To the players)

The lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it, because that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. Alright lift your heads boys, prayers over. I talked to God. I'm through talking to God, now I'm talking to you. You're gonna be out there in front of your families, the student body, every girl you ever had a hard on for is gonna be out there today but you will not be going to no sock-hop tonight boys, you will not get no honey on your stinger if you don't go out there and bust your ass. Because this is it. This is the big one. I want you to taste it. I want you to smell it son. There's winners and there's nothing else. I don't give a shit what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser you go live in Russia. I'm not a loser. I'm a winner. I'm an American. Who wants to be John Wayne? Who wants to grab a root and hang on? Who wants to get a mean on? Get a mean on son. Let me see you get a mean on son. Now who wants it? I want to know, who wants this? Who wants to get a mean on? Who wants it? Let's go!"

kaplin42
09-13-2010, 10:35 AM
This has to be the most exciting season since 2006... I cant wait for it to get started tonight...

This is a sad sad reality.

I would say though that even the local morning radio show was saying that the Chiefs could pull it out. Said Chargers are typically thought of as the better team in the AFCW, but playing at Arrowhead is a brutal experience. The guy was saying it's hard to go in and have a good game when the crowd is that passively violent towards you.

So here is to all you (lucky bastards) that will be at Arrowhead tonight. Rock that stadium and let SD know who's house they are in.

QuikSsurfer
09-13-2010, 10:46 AM
We should put a little more effort in our Official game threads -- game summary, injury reports, key-matchups and then later updated with live game video/audio links etc.
CP should also be locked down to members only on gamedays...

This place has lost its burst. Fucking phobia.

Molitoth
09-13-2010, 10:48 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

kc nut has the worst grammar and overall post content on this site.

Dayze
09-13-2010, 11:00 AM
let us pray

And St. Attila raised his hand grenade up on high saying "O Lord bless
this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to
tiny bits, in thy mercy. "and the Lord did grin and people did feast
upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orang-utans and
breakfast cereals and fruit bats and...

... Er ... oh, yes ... and the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou
take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no
less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of
the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count
thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right
out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then
lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who
being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

QuikSsurfer
09-13-2010, 11:12 AM
let us pray

And St. Attila raised his hand grenade up on high saying "O Lord bless
this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to
tiny bits, in thy mercy. "and the Lord did grin and people did feast
upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orang-utans and
breakfast cereals and fruit bats and...

... Er ... oh, yes ... and the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou
take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no
less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of
the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count
thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right
out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then
lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who
being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!

Dayze
09-13-2010, 11:23 AM
must....resist...urge to quote MP......

lol

kysirsoze
09-13-2010, 11:38 AM
Who are we to question the wisdom of the kcnut's thread titles? He draws his inspiration from a higher, more homophobic football power. So let the thread be started, so let it be done!

Now...it's time to pray:

"Dear lord, we pray that we may win this game today. We ask lord that nobody on our side is seriously injured. We know that we are the best team. We ask that you allow us to win this game.

(To the players)

The lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it, because that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and pillowbiters. Alright lift your heads boys, prayers over. I talked to God. I'm through talking to God, now I'm talking to you. You're gonna be out there in front of your families, the student body, every girl you ever had a hard on for is gonna be out there today but you will not be going to no sock-hop tonight boys, you will not get no honey on your stinger if you don't go out there and bust your ass. Because this is it. This is the big one. I want you to taste it. I want you to smell it son. There's winners and there's nothing else. I don't give a shit what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser you go live in Russia. I'm not a loser. I'm a winner. I'm an American. Who wants to be John Wayne? Who wants to grab a root and hang on? Who wants to get a mean on? Get a mean on son. Let me see you get a mean on son. Now who wants it? I want to know, who wants this? Who wants to get a mean on? Who wants it? Let's go!"

LMAOLMAOLMAO

I haven't seen this movie in years. Heading to Netflix.

BigOlChiefsfan
09-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Go CHIEFS! Whup some ass.

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
per 810 people are already tailgating...are they really open this early?

Bowser
09-13-2010, 12:59 PM

Yeah, they bought the combo parking pass to the Royals game. The lot is probably full with Kauffman Stadium about 1/3 full, lol.

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Yeah, they bought the combo parking pass to the Royals game. The lot is probably full with Kauffman Stadium about 1/3 full, lol.

sweet

hope they have some stamina

chiefs1okie
09-13-2010, 01:03 PM

Some poor bastage shelled out a couple hundred bucks to go to this game, loaded up the steaks and brats, filled the cooler, fired up the grill, twisted the cap off. Started tailgaiting at 2 and will be passed out by kick off and miss the game tonight....

Bowser
09-13-2010, 01:04 PM
sweet

hope they have some staminaI considered it, but decided I'sd like to be coherent for the second half.....

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Some poor bastage shelled out a couple hundred bucks to go to this game, loaded up the steaks and brats, filled the cooler, fired up the grill, twisted the cap off. Started tailgaiting at 2 and will be passed out by kick off and miss the game tonight....

this

the game is 10 pm eastern...i'm drinking coffee

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 01:13 PM
810 said Eddie Kennison is having a 'tailgate' in D4 and handing out free ice cream...

DaFace
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
We should put a little more effort in our Official game threads -- game summary, injury reports, key-matchups and then later updated with live game video/audio links etc.

1. Don't necessarily disagree, but...
2. The amount of info has to be kept pretty small. Otherwise, it gets to be damn annoying with a giant post at the top of every page. Plus, there's no way in hell anyone's going to be updating an OP with stats during a game.
3. What good would that do?
4. Probably.

QuikSsurfer
09-13-2010, 02:46 PM
1. Don't necessarily disagree, but...
2. The amount of info has to be kept pretty small. Otherwise, it gets to be damn annoying with a giant post at the top of every page. Plus, there's no way in hell anyone's going to be updating an OP with stats during a game.
3. What good would that do?
4. Probably.

No dildo baggins, :) I'm talking about updating the OP with LINKS to video streams of the game. You don't agree?
We have at least 2 threads popping up every gameday about stream links.

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 02:48 PM
No dildo baggins, :) I'm talking about updating the OP with LINKS to video streams of the game. You don't agree?
We have at least 2 threads popping up every gameday about stream links.

then do it

QuikSsurfer
09-13-2010, 02:49 PM
And members only would obviously weaken the hit the site usually takes on gamedays.

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 02:50 PM
work done

off to the store for just the right beer for tonight...only drinking 1 (or two...)

has to be good

(worthy of a win)

QuikSsurfer
09-13-2010, 02:50 PM
then do it

No no.

You do it.

kstater
09-13-2010, 02:51 PM
this

the game is 10 pm eastern...i'm drinking coffee

I'm drinking energy drink by the gallons just so I can have a chance to be awake till halftime let alone the end of the game.

Bane
09-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Goddamn I'm so tired of epsn slobbing all over SD's balls.Saying Matthews could be the next Walter Payton,he's gonna do this,gonna do that etc....Fukk him,and SD!! I hope Eric Berry or Hali hit's this fuggn punk in the hole and breaks his goddamn neck! **** the Chargers!!

talastan
09-13-2010, 03:15 PM
work done

off to the store for just the right beer for tonight...only drinking 1 (or two...)

has to be good

(worthy of a win)

I just hope our team is this......

KCrockaholic
09-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Let's go Kansas City! Let's get this win, and be in control of the AFC West. It's in their hands. Prove profootballoutsiders correct. lol.

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 03:46 PM
watching haley and cassel was um awkward...

and that bit on suggs with a painted face was weetarded

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 03:50 PM
work done

has to be good

(worthy of a win)

tonight's game winning beer

http://www.frothyhead.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/beer/united-states/great-divide-brewing-company/espresso-oak-aged-yeti-imperial-stout/4042-2-eng-US/Espresso-Oak-Aged-Yeti-Imperial-Stout_beer_full.jpg

kaplin42
09-13-2010, 04:07 PM
work done

has to be good

(worthy of a win)

Bodingtons?

Light, creamy, delicious!!

kstater
09-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Rain in NY, pregame festivities postponed 45 min. Supposedly kickoff not delayed yet. Knowing Chiefs luck this game will be postponed for a while and half the Chiefs game won't get shown.

KCrockaholic
09-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Rain in NY, pregame festivities postponed 45 min. Supposedly kickoff not delayed yet. Knowing Chiefs luck this game will be postponed for a while and half the Chiefs game won't get shown.

Nah. They will begin the game on a different ESPN channel if they need it to. ESPN has like 50 billion different channels.

CaliforniaChief
09-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Nah. They will begin the game on a different ESPN channel if they need it to. ESPN has like 50 billion different channels.

That was my question. Are you sure they'll show it on a different channel?

Chief_in_Commander
09-13-2010, 04:19 PM
I was just wondering the same thing....better not block us from seeing the chiefs game

Chiefs Pantalones
09-13-2010, 04:19 PM

If we don't get to see all of the game I'm gonna be pissed. I hate fucking NY.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Any update on McCluster?

Jerm
09-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Jets-Ravens KO delayed at least 30 mins...

Just friggin' great.

Jerm
09-13-2010, 04:23 PM
mortreport Chiefs-Chargers game will start on time and probably joined in progress. Will keep posted.

Fuck you New York...

kstater
09-13-2010, 04:23 PM

Just friggin' great.

I'm gonna fuck something up if they don't show all the Chiefs game on a different channel.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-13-2010, 04:24 PM

Just friggin' great.

They better damn well delay the Chiefs kickoff too then.

Jerm
09-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Crisis diverted...

mortreport The Chiefs-Chargers will be shown on ESPN2, on time @ 10:15 ET, 9:15 CT before moving to ESPN when Jets-Ravens finish

kstater
09-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Hallelujah

The Chiefs-Chargers will be shown on ESPN2, on time @ 10:15 ET, 9:15 CT before moving to ESPN when Jets-Ravens finish

CaliforniaChief
09-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Hallelujah

:rockon:

Where was that from?

EDIT: Thanks....awesome.

Bane
09-13-2010, 04:26 PM
You're welcome!

kstater
09-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Next Crisis:

US Open final will be on ESPN2 after the rain delay. Not scheduled to re-start until at least 7:30et if not later. Nadal up 1 set 2nd set tied at 4 games.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Next Crisis:

US Open final will be on ESPN2 after the rain delay. Not scheduled to re-start until at least 7:30et if not later. Nadal up 1 set 2nd set tied at 4 games.

ugh tennis is gay

kstater
09-13-2010, 04:40 PM
ugh tennis is gay

Agreed, but there's a 0% chance they cut away from that match if it's delayed longer than expected and it goes 5 sets and still going at kickoff.

icepick64
09-13-2010, 04:45 PM
So....anyone know where I can stream this game?

Had to ask....

Chiefs Pantalones
09-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Agreed, but there's a 0% chance they cut away from that match if it's delayed longer than expected and it goes 5 sets and still going at kickoff.

If they refuse to showcase their baby, their money maker, MNF...then that's sad. I hate them.

kaplin42
09-13-2010, 04:48 PM
If they refuse to showcase their baby, their money maker, MNF...then that's sad. I hate them.

I think the NFL will have something to say to them if they don't show the game. cause they will end up losing money too.

kstater

Then start rooting for that gay Spaniard.

CaliforniaChief

I gotta think they'll make this work. I have 2 ESPN Alternate Channels. They can always move the tennis match over to Oxygen, Hallmark, or the Lifetime Network.

kstater
09-13-2010, 04:49 PM
I gotta think they'll make this work. I have 2 ESPN Alternate Channels. They can always move the tennis match over to Oxygen, Hallmark, or the Lifetime Network.

I think it's a moot point anyway. Doubt the match is still going at 9.

Ugly Duck
09-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Whats the score?

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 04:57 PM
I can't even begin to describe how excited I am. After 41 years of losing, it's beyond thrilling to finally start our Super Bowl season. I've waited my whole life for this.

KCrockaholic
09-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Just like I said. It happens all the time. I remembered in years past that they start games on a different ESPN channel if the first game runs over to the 2nd game.

TrickyNicky
09-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Its probably been said eleventy times elsewhere, but who is calling the game tonight?

SNR
09-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Its probably been said eleventy times elsewhere, but who is calling the game tonight?
Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin

chief52
09-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Anyone know if there is a feed available for the pre-game at Arrowhead? Would be nice to watch the pre-game live if a guy could.

kstater
09-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Officially entering worried category. Tennis match still not started.

CaliforniaChief
09-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Brad Nessler and Trent Dilfer calling the game.

petegz28
09-13-2010, 06:06 PM
If I remember correctly, the last time we played SD on a Monday night at Arrowhead, Steve Bono led us a come back drive to tie the game late and we won in OT on a VanOver punt return for a TD.

I was at that game. It still to this date is the loudest I have ever heard Arrowhead in my life.

DenverDanChiefsFan
09-13-2010, 06:19 PM
I am ready for the Chiefs - beans and ribs on the smoker should be ready in about 45 minutes. Get my grub on, have a couple of beers and let the game begin!

kstater
09-13-2010, 06:21 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Tied at 1 set each, match will go at least 2 more sets. At an average of 1 hour per set, its not likely itll be over before the start of the game. Hopefully they move the Chiefs to ESPNews or something.

TrickyNicky
09-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Tornado warnings northwest of Manhattan, storms moving east, hope it misses KC.

CupidStunt
09-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Stater, the MNF early game is likely to be over on time at this rate. It didn't start that much later than planned and is a quick game with all the running they do. Kickoff isn't til 10:20 ET (2 full hours away) and they're at 8:21 left in the 2nd quarter of game 1.

Should be good regardless of the tennis.

kstater
09-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Stater, the MNF early game is likely to be over on time at this rate. It didn't start that much later than planned and is a quick game with all the running they do. Kickoff isn't til 10:20 ET (2 full hours away) and they're at 8:21 left in the 2nd quarter of game 1.

Should be good regardless of the tennis.

They're not getting the first MNF in before the kickoff, no way no how.

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 06:24 PM

Tied at 1 set each, match will go at least 2 more sets. At an average of 1 hour per set, its not likely itll be over before the start of the game. Hopefully they move the Chiefs to ESPNews or something.

Maybe there'll be a hamstring injury.

kstater
09-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Maybe there'll be a hamstring injury.

That's really the only option at this point. Who wants to go all GŁnter Parche on Nadal?

DenverDanChiefsFan
09-13-2010, 06:28 PM
tonight's game winning beer

http://www.frothyhead.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/beer/united-states/great-divide-brewing-company/espresso-oak-aged-yeti-imperial-stout/4042-2-eng-US/Espresso-Oak-Aged-Yeti-Imperial-Stout_beer_full.jpgLOL - told my wife to pick up some Yeti on her way home. Fell in love with that one when we drank it at the brewery.

Coach
09-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Oh shit. Tags are back?
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 06:38 PM
LOL - told my wife to pick up some Yeti on her way home. Fell in love with that one when we drank it at the brewery.

i'm stoked...first time

CaliforniaChief
09-13-2010, 06:38 PM
I see on the crawl that the tennis match is also on ESPN3. I would imagine that at 7:10 or so, they'll switch the tennis fans to ESPN3 too and show the game.

kstater
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM
I see on the crawl that the tennis match is also on ESPN3. I would imagine that at 7:10 or so, they'll switch the tennis fans to ESPN3 too and show the game.

I just don't see them switching off a final of a Major.

Boise_Chief
09-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Woohoo!!! I fixed my projector before the game. 95 inches of Chiefs action.:D

CaliforniaChief
09-13-2010, 06:43 PM
They just showed Phyllis Rivers walking into the stadium and the guy said "At 10:15 Eastern, on ESPN2, it's the Chiefs and Chargers."

BTW, sorry if repost but according to the Star, McCluster's warming up.
http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/1433

tk13
09-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Man, there always has to be something. Jets game running late. Now this tennis match is taking forever.

And looking at the radar, big time thunderstorms out west.

DaFace
09-13-2010, 06:56 PM
LOL - told my wife to pick up some Yeti on her way home. Fell in love with that one when we drank it at the brewery.

Agreed. It's not a beer I can drink very often, but I love having one once or twice a year.

-King-
09-13-2010, 06:57 PM
JoshLooney

Dexter Mccluster will play tonight #Chiefs

-King-
09-13-2010, 07:01 PM
JoshLooney

#Chiefs inactives: Horne. Bates. Cox. Sheffield. Cole. Magee. O'Callaghan. Toribio.

RedDread
09-13-2010, 07:03 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Fooster/Rain.png

All I can think about is the Chiefs Seahawks game that was a monsoon. It was one of the first years of "First & Ten" technology and the rain was coming down so hard that the computers couldn't figure out where to place the line, so they had to turn it off.

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 07:04 PM
I just don't see them switching off a final of a Major.

It's tennis. Three people, four tops, are watching.

kstater
09-13-2010, 07:04 PM
FML

This goddamn tennis match isn't ending anytime soon.

kstater
09-13-2010, 07:05 PM
All I can think about is the Chiefs Seahawks game that was a monsoon. It was one of the first years of "First & Ten" technology and the rain was coming down so hard that the computers couldn't figure out where to place the line, so they had to turn it off.

I remember bailing out a flooded living room while watching that game.

black angus
09-13-2010, 07:05 PM
I don't know 1 person who gives a fig about a tennis match.

FAX
09-13-2010, 07:06 PM
... All I can think about is the Chiefs Seahawks game that was a monsoon.

I can think of more stuff than that.

For example, I can think of tittahs. And rhubarb pie ... I can think of that, too.

FAX

CupidStunt
09-13-2010, 07:07 PM
They're not getting the first MNF in before the kickoff, no way no how.

The 2nd quarter has slowed down quite a bit. It would've been close if not for a bunch of penalties, challenges, etc.

chiefs1111
09-13-2010, 07:09 PM
JoshLooney

Dexter Mccluster will play tonight #Chiefs

Great news

black angus
09-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Hopefully, they'll move something ( cough tennis) to espnu at 9 o'clock.

PGM
09-13-2010, 07:10 PM
FML

This goddamn tennis match isn't ending anytime soon.

I saw that tennis is going to be moved to ESPN classic if it isn't finished by 915. No worries, the football game will be on ESPN 2.

kstater
09-13-2010, 07:12 PM
I saw that tennis is going to be moved to ESPN classic if it isn't finished by 915. No worries, the football game will be on ESPN 2.

Forgive my skepticism, but where did you see this?

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 07:13 PM
JoshLooney

#Chiefs inactives: Horne. Bates. Cox. Sheffield. Cole. Magee. O'Callaghan. Toribio.

magee

you pos

PGM
09-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Forgive my skepticism, but where did you see this?

Flipped over to the tennis match and saw it on the scroll.

Tribal Warfare
09-13-2010, 07:14 PM

I concur

kstater
09-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Awesome

With the Chiefs sucking, I get the opportunity to see 1 or 2 games here, to say I'm a little amped to see this game is a slight understatement.

Blankey
09-13-2010, 07:15 PM
1 hour

LaChapelle
09-13-2010, 07:16 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Karen Kornacki channel 9[outside the tunnel @ Arrowhead]:

"If this doesn't get you excited. Your wood is wet."

The Bad Guy
09-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Weather going to be that bad?

-King-
09-13-2010, 07:17 PM

Why?

tk13
09-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Weather going to be that bad?

http://www.kctv5.com/wxmap/13384378/detail.html

Well, it looks like it's coming.

PGM
09-13-2010, 07:20 PM
K-Stater I just flipped back on ESPN 2 to make sure my eyes weren't decieving me the first time and it for sure said the tennis match would be moved if still in progress at 915.

QuikSsurfer
09-13-2010, 07:21 PM
If I remember correctly, the last time we played SD on a Monday night at Arrowhead, Steve Bono led us a come back drive to tie the game late and we won in OT on a VanOver punt return for a TD.

I was at that game. It still to this date is the loudest I have ever heard Arrowhead in my life.

Awesome!!

Hmm loudest I've heard arrowhead? Dante Hall's kickoff return TD against the colts - playoffs 03.

kstater
09-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Looking at the radar, it'll likely break up prior to the stadium. At least to the point they won't have a delay.

CupidStunt
09-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Weather is probably a wash. Hurts the speed and cutting of the likes of Charles and McCluster, but it generally makes passing a little more difficult, which is clearly SD's strength and our weakness.

CupidStunt
Awesome!!

Hmm loudest I've heard arrowhead? Dante Hall's kickoff return TD against the colts - playoffs 03.

Vanover return. Not close.

-King-
Fans given towels like the Steelers terrible towels.

QuikSsurfer
09-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Why?

Because, on gamedays, chiefsplanet behaves like it's being hosted from a netbook.

QuikSsurfer
09-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Vanover return. Not close.

I wasn't at that game...

You were at both?

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Fans given towels like the Steelers terrible towels.

Chiefs are always a copycat

StrictlyChargers
09-13-2010, 07:25 PM
My thoughts on how the game will go....

CHARGERS 51 Chiefs 0 RM24 is going to brutalize.

cdirty
09-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Weather is probably a wash. Hurts the speed and cutting of the likes of Charles and McCluster, but it generally makes passing a little more difficult, which is clearly SD's strength and our weakness.

so is mccluster playing now?

-King-
http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/64138#

Hrly forecast.

CupidStunt
I wasn't at that game...

You were at both?

Yes. Only other game I've been at that draws consideration is Buffalo when Jim Kelly was around. God knows what year that was.

-King-

Uh ya.

DaFace
09-13-2010, 07:27 PM

He's active, so I think that's a yes.

QuikSsurfer
Yes. Only other game I've been at that draws consideration is Buffalo when Jim Kelly was around. God knows what year that was.

Definitely the loudest outdoor stadium. Wish I were there tonight.

Chiefs Pantalones
I'M F'ING PUMPED!!!

kcpasco
09-13-2010, 07:28 PM
I just hope it doesn't get quiet in a hurry tonight

Blankey
09-13-2010, 07:28 PM

Holy shit he capitalized CHARGERS I'm convinced

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:29 PM
http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/64138#

Hrly forecast.

That sucks, I want to see the speed of these guys. These guys are not mudders

-King-
09-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Game will start, but there maybe a delay for lightning & rain between 930pm and 1030pm May last awhile too.

Twitter / Bryan Busby

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5194/fuuuuuuc.jpg

cdirty
09-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Uh ya.

He's active, so I think that's a yes.

ive been away from the computer most the day (but super pumped about the game) and even more pumped that hes playing now.

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Kill the weatherman

Chiefs Pantalones
09-13-2010, 07:31 PM

My thoughts on what your mom is going to be doing to me tonight...

We'll start out with a blumpkin because she is gonna make me chicken and whole wheat rice, very high in protein and fiber. Then I'll whisper sweet nothings into her ears while I spider-man her. In conclusion, we'll play the rusty trombone before we pass out in emotion.

Mizzou_8541
09-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Holy shit he capitalized CHARGERS I'm convinced

ROFL

kstater
09-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Why the fuck couldn't those Jackson County pussies pass a roof measure?

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:33 PM
I hope the Chargers equipment guy forgot to bring their mud cleats :)

QuikSsurfer
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/gifs/vmxbavjpg.gif

The Bad Guy

Off yourself. Quickly.

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Wonder if we'll be able to hear the pregame festivities on chiefsradio?

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Get ready for a dizzying ride of epic proportions. Thrills, chills, come from behind wins, all on a madcap dash toward our ultimate destiny of hoisting the legacy of Hunt and Lombardi. This is the year, people. This is the year where we explode in a cyclone of Charles, a hurricane of Hali, a monsoon of McCluster. Our dazed and damaged opponents will be left lying in the streets, stunned and bloodied, as we relentlessly advance toward our objective. Wear your helmet and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times, because WE ARE GOING ON A RIDE, BABY!

LocoChiefsFan
09-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Gawd damn storm just knocked out my Dish Network!!Argh!!

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Get ready for a dizzying ride of epic proportions. Thrills, chills, come from behind wins, all on a madcap dash toward our ultimate destiny of hoisting the legacy of Hunt and Lombardi. This is the year, people. This is the year where we explode in a cyclone of Charles, a hurricane of Hali, a monsoon of McCluster. Our dazed and damaged opponents will be left lying in the streets, stunned and bloodied, as we relentlessly advance toward our objective. Wear your helmet and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times, because WE ARE GOING ON A RIDE, BABY!

Arrowhead will soon be under attack from weather of epic proportions; tornadoes, lightning, rain and hail.

kstater
09-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Word from my source inside the stadium that so far the big entertainment is cheerleader interviews.

kc rush
09-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Word from my source inside the stadium that so far the big entertainment is cheerleader interviews.

epic

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:45 PM
The weather is going to put a damper on the noise. Damn weather

DenverDanChiefsFan
09-13-2010, 07:47 PM
I remember bailing out a flooded living room while watching that game.I sat at that game and had a blast. When the lightening started and they delayed the game - security came through with billy clubs chasing fans out of the stands and into the concourse. :grr:

KC Tattoo
09-13-2010, 07:48 PM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWlE1V_lnAQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWlE1V_lnAQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Okay, let's do our pregame. First, let's have a flyover.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/confs/big12/graphics/arrowhead-430.jpg

KC native
09-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Goddamn, I'm ready for the game to start already. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Chiefs game will be delayed until the tennis match is over. After all, it is in NY and they could care less about KC

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Ooh, Carrie's doing our national anthem on chiefsplanet.

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/idol-chatter/2010/01/27/CarrieAnthemx-large.jpg

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 07:56 PM
IF the first game runs late, what are the coverage maps?

Goldmember

A cheerleader MILF?

QuikSsurfer
I'd show her mike cox

kstater
IF the first game runs late, what are the coverage maps?

ESPN2

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 07:57 PM
ESPN2

thank you! Rep!

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Nice marching band now.

http://www.aboda.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/club-marching-band-400a0612071.jpg

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 07:58 PM
this is the first ever Chiefs season opener on MNF? Thanks Mitch, I've only heard this 500 times tonight.

kstater
thank you! Rep!

Yeah this hasn't been covered much since the first game was delayed.

KC Tattoo
Nice marching band now.

http://www.aboda.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/club-marching-band-400a0612071.jpg

Epic :spock:

donkhater
09-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Just scrolled on ESPN2...US OPen final will move to ESPN classic at 10:15 est if still in progress.

donkhater
Nadal at championship point, though

Rain Man
I hope that damned tennis game ends soon. Match point here. Root for an ace.

kstater
09-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Game. Set. Match. Change please.

Crush
09-13-2010, 08:02 PM
McCluster is suited up and ready to go.

LocoChiefsFan
09-13-2010, 08:03 PM
It's over!!! Let's go Chiefs!!!

Rain Man
Damned tennis game just ended. Some guy won, and seems to be excited about it, presumably because he can now go in and watch the Chiefs game.

Goldmember
and ESPN record both channels

chiefs1111
alright enough with the tennis already

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Thank you, sweaty winning tennis player and geeky losing tennis player. Now go home.

LOCOChief
09-13-2010, 08:04 PM
GO Chiefs !!!!!!!!!

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 08:05 PM
The pregame was videos and fireworks...I figured as much. I thought they would also have all of the old players there, the living ones at least

kstater
Time for 10 minutes of commercials.

kstater
The pregame was videos and fireworks...I figured as much. I thought they would also have all of the old players there, the living ones at least

I maintain the Stones are coming out.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Yeah this hasn't been covered much since the first game was delayed.

Dont know, been at Jr High football...

Got home about 25 min ago...

sorry homie... That is why I asked.

kstater
09-13-2010, 08:07 PM
Dont know, been at Jr High football...

Got home about 25 min ago...

sorry homie... That is why I asked.

Relax, tis a joke. I was cussing out two tennis players for over an hour before you arrived.

Rain Man

I hope they at least invited the dead ones, even if they knew they wouldn't come.

Bwana
Alright! One of the commies won at the US Open, so no delay. Let a real mans sport hit the air waves on ESPN 2. Lets go Chiefs, KICK SOME ASS!

Goldmember
I maintain the Stones are coming out.

I said living people :D

kc rush

sounds epic

Archie F. Swin
09-13-2010, 08:08 PM
some pretty tough storms moving in

Reerun_KC
Relax, tis a joke. I was cussing out two tennis players for over an hour before you arrived.

Thanks for picking us up while we were gone... Carry on...

2bikemike
Wow a lot of posts in the Game thread already!

Lets Go KC kick some Charger Ass! I need some bragging rights for the next few weeks.

-King-
Ok....they're still on tennis. WTF?

Rain Man
What the - ? Get those tennis players out of there! It's time for real men!

Out! Scat!

Crush
Fuck the trophy presentation. It is time to wrap it up bitch.

Goldmember
09-13-2010, 08:09 PM
I hope they at least invited the dead ones, even if they knew they wouldn't come.

They put the invites by their Hall of Honor busts

QuikSsurfer
Fuck the trophy presentation. Wrap it up bitch.

GET ON WITH IT!!!

Bane
**** the trophy presentation. Wrap it up bitch.

Trophies in tennis? WTF!ROFL

kstater
Why is Barbara Bush presenting the trophy?

Goldmember
What the - ? Get those tennis players out of there! It's time for real men!

Out! Scat!

Hope somebody doesn't start bitch slapping in the stands again

Mizzou_8541
09-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Do you think this US Open chick even realizes that Monday Night Football is going on, or do you think she believes the entire world is drooling over her congratulatory words for the winner and runner up?

Jenson71
09-13-2010, 08:11 PM
lol at tennis

Rain Man
I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm hopping from foot to foot and waving my arms over my head except while typing! Wooooooooo!

Crush
YES!!! Let's do this!!!

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Do you think this US Open chick even realizes that Monday Night Football is going on, or do you think she believes the entire world is drooling over her congratulatory words for the winner and runner up?

My guess would be that she doesn't know much about football. She probably thinks Tebow was a good pick.

Goldmember
I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm hopping from foot to foot and waving my arms over my head except while typing! Wooooooooo!

ROFL I can't even eat dinner...I've got butterflies....drink, drink and more drinking

Bwana
STFU commie boy! You're cutting into a real mans sport, gaylord.

Archie F. Swin
09-13-2010, 08:13 PM
weather should be pretty nasty by 10:35

Rain Man
09-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Go away, tennis people! Go away! Go!

Mizzou_8541
09-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Storming pretty badly in Platte City.

Rain Man
Go!

DrRyan
Go away, tennis people! Go away! Go!

Horseshit I am getting Nadal's speech over the game! :cuss::cuss:

Marcellus
Dammit, get this tennis off so I can watch Baseball Tonight. WTF.

Bwana
09-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Fuck off commie boy! Nut up ESPN 2 and stick a fork in this crap.

Jenson71
oh for fucks sakes

-King-
YAYYYYYYY!!! THEY CUT THE TENNIS SHIT!

Goldmember
and need 10 pts to win. I hope he gets me my 10 and then gets killed

dirk digler
Here we go fucking finally

-King-
Arrowhead looks fucking awesome.

kc rush
bout time

kstater
LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED

eazyb81
FUCK YES, ON ESPN2!!!

I LOVE HANK

Rain Man
It's funny that the winning tennis guy handed his $1.7 million check to the second-place guy to hold while he hoisted the trophy.

GO CHIEFS! I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

SNR
09-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Just start the game already

chief52
ROFL I can't even eat dinner...I've got butterflies....drink, drink and more drinking

Where are you Gold? I am in Humboldt.

Bwana
YES!!!!!!

the Talking Can
LET'S GET IT ON MUTHER BITCHES

siberian khatru
Neat fireworks

chiefs1111
alright it's finally time

DaKCMan AP
The stadium looks rockin!

Bane
09-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Damn!I'm surprised Matthews doesn't have 200 yards and 3 TD's already!

Blankey
09-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Want to punch Rivers in the face so bad

'Hamas' Jenkins
Carl Weathers...this is a good sign.

Crush
LET'S DO THIS!!!!

Goldmember
Where are you Gold? I am in Humboldt.

In the east bay dude

kstater
09-13-2010, 08:19 PM
That sumbitch is loud.

Rain Man
I saw Otis Taylor's jersey! Otis Taylor's jersey!

the Talking Can
nice to see arrowhead packed

Archie F. Swin
is haley wearing body armor?

Crush
09-13-2010, 08:20 PM
We get the ball first.

Mizzou_8541
Damn!I'm surprised Matthews doesn't have 200 yards and 3 TD's already!

He does, it's just that you are in a different time zone.

the Talking Can
we're starting on offense

come on rooks!!!!!!

kstater
09-13-2010, 08:21 PM
So close.

chiefs1111
its nice and loud there awesome

MikeMaslowski