PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Which of these (positive) things is more likely?

CupidStunt
09-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Poll forthcoming.

"None" is not an option because one simply has to be more likely than the others.

DaKCMan AP
09-13-2010, 12:35 PM
DaKCMan AP being Awesome. 100% likelihood.

Reaper16
09-13-2010, 12:39 PM
I think the Chiefs winning the game is more likely than any of the individual achievements happening.

Dayze
09-13-2010, 12:43 PM
I think Arenas will break one off.
our ST return was looking good and it seems Arenas is on the brink of breaking one more often than not.

Red Brooklyn
09-13-2010, 12:47 PM
I think the Chiefs winning the game is more likely than any of the individual achievements happening.

This.

kysirsoze
09-13-2010, 12:56 PM
I actually went with Cassel, only because I think YAC will seriously inflate his numbers. The no INTs part was a gamble, but if we can stay in it he probably won't have to make to many high risk throws in this offense.

talastan
09-13-2010, 12:56 PM
I'd prefer all of the options to happen, however I believe the Chiefs have a better chance to win as a team rather than on one individual's performance.

kysirsoze
09-13-2010, 12:57 PM

I almost went with this. Hope you're right!

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I actually went with Cassel, only because I think YAC will seriously inflate his numbers. The no INTs part was a gamble, but if we can stay in it he probably won't have to make to many high risk throws in this offense.

Agree, the NFL should change this rule... The QB should only be credited while the ball is in the air...

Cause its not right if Cassel completes a 6 yard drag pass to McCluster and he takes it 60 yards... Cassel only did 10% of the work...

HotRoute
09-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Hali is going to wreak some havok tonight.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Teams win more than individuals in the NFL....

DeezNutz
09-13-2010, 01:01 PM

Yep. I actually think this will be a close game, with the Chiefs having a legit. shot to pull the upset.

DeezNutz
09-13-2010, 01:03 PM
37-7
43-13

Last year's scores. LMAO.

Reaper16
09-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Yep. I actually think this will be a close game, with the Chiefs having a legit. shot to pull the upset.
Me too; and a lot of why I think so has to do with this being an early season game for the Chargers' offense, an offense without Jackson and McNiel, combined with a MNF atmosphere that should energize a Chiefs fanbase that has been relatively lax in recent seasons.

How Ryan Matthews performs in his first regular season game will be a good determinant for the game's outcome, I feel.

CupidStunt
09-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Went with Hali. You would think he's good for 1, maybe 2, so if he can start to finish on some of the many pressures he has but doesn't finish, 3 is quite attainable.

The obvious competition is the Chiefs winning, but I just don't see the defense having enough to slow down San Diego late -- if it's still a game at that point.

Sofa King
09-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Definantly Arenas... The guy has had some good returns... and 1 return doesn't require an entire game of crappy players playing better than they are.

Hali has been hurt, and Cassel sucks, and pick 6's just aren't that common overall...

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 01:07 PM
Me too; and a lot of why I think so has to do with this being an early season game for the Chargers' offense, an offense without Jackson and McNiel, combined with a MNF atmosphere that should energize a Chiefs fanbase that has been relatively lax in recent seasons.

How Ryan Matthews performs in his first regular season game will be a good determinant for the game's outcome, I feel.

The rookie is the key to that teams success this year.

They go as far as Matthews can take them....

DeezNutz
09-13-2010, 01:07 PM

Yes. If this cannot get the Chiefs "A" game to appear, nothing will. If they come out and look like shit, it's going to be a long, long year.

suds79
09-13-2010, 01:08 PM
I want to know who were the 2 people who voted on the Cassel scenario.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 01:09 PM

I did, what you going to do about it?

Bane
09-13-2010, 01:11 PM
I did, what you going to do about it?

ROFL

CupidStunt
09-13-2010, 01:13 PM

Click on the numbers of votes.

FWIW, I should've changed the Berry option slightly -- maybe to Berry having 1 pick and 1 forced fumble, or something. Pick-6s are generally a lot rarer than any of these other things.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 01:14 PM
ROFL

I know right? I am bringing out the internet tough guy today....

I actually voted for the Chiefs win as a team option or whatever it was.

I just wanted to see what he would do...

:D

Bane
09-13-2010, 01:15 PM

Yeah I voted for a KC win.I'm not beating on Cassel anymore.....Well not till he sucks ass during the game anyway...... Oh yeah.......

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah I voted for a KC win.I'm not beating on Cassel anymore.....Well not till he sucks ass during the game anyway...... Oh yeah.......

ROFL

He doesnt want any of this! LOL!

too many factors to blame just one person all the time. Yes Cassel is going to cost us a game here or there. All QB's do, but to blame him for the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor is getting a little out of hand....

the Talking Can
09-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Arenas
Chiefs
Berry
Cassel
Hali

kysirsoze
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM

Already owned up and explained.

DeezNutz
09-13-2010, 01:20 PM
Unbelievable SD True Fan on 810 right now.

Said he would take our two pass rushers (Vrabel and Hali) over anything the Chargers have. Vrabel? Pass rusher? LMAO.

Oh, and he loves Cassel. Says, "He can make all the throws."

Coogs
09-13-2010, 01:28 PM
I would have went with the Cassel option if it weren't for the no INT's thing thrown in with the criteria. 250 yards and 2 TD's is not out of the realm, especially if we are trailing.

So I went with the Chiefs winning, and really believe for that to happen, the rushing and passing stats need to be about the same at somewhere around 175 yards apiece.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 01:31 PM

Said he would take our two pass rushers (Vrabel and Hali) over anything the Chargers have. Vrabel? Pass rusher? LMAO.

Man dont feel the haters.... Its game day. Lets enjoy the day and avoid page after page of why Cassel should kill himself...

DeezNutz
09-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Man dont feel the haters.... Its game day. Lets enjoy the day and avoid page after page of why Cassel should kill himself...

Fair enough. Should be a fun game tonight.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Fair enough. Should be a fun game tonight.

I cant focus on anything today... Work is just about a wasted day...

KCUnited
09-13-2010, 01:41 PM

He's their Holtus, seriously.

Los Pollos Hermanos
09-13-2010, 01:48 PM

I'm not falling for this reverse psychology bullshit. :D

suds79
09-13-2010, 02:01 PM

Oh you want internet tough guy?

:spank:

Take that! What?.... What?

Reerun_KC
09-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Oh you want internet tough guy?

:spank:

Take that! What?.... What?:eek:

That my friends is internet own-age. I have officially been served.

Bump
09-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Cassel with 250 yards and 2 TDs is the most unlikely.

ClevelandBronco
09-13-2010, 04:13 PM
I'll go with "Chiefs win the game" because it's actually imaginable that the Chargers could miss their bus to the game or something. The others are pretty far fetched.

mikey23545
09-13-2010, 04:37 PM

Any Cassel throw is a high risk throw...

ChiefaRoo
09-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Where's the broke dick gets a sack option? :)

58-4ever
09-13-2010, 04:57 PM
DaKCMan AP being Awesome. 100% likelihood.

DaKCMan breaks his own neck trying to suck himself off. :D

58-4ever
09-13-2010, 04:59 PM
I'm not falling for this reverse psychology bullshit. :D

Oh, that's as rich as Keyshawn saying the Chiefs would make the playoffs.

CoMoChief
09-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Agree, the NFL should change this rule... The QB should only be credited while the ball is in the air...

Cause its not right if Cassel completes a 6 yard drag pass to McCluster and he takes it 60 yards... Cassel only did 10% of the work...

that would be way too hard to keep track of. Not to mention its dumb.

CoMoChief
09-13-2010, 05:50 PM
whats the over/number on the amount of passes Cassel throws 5 yds long, or less?