PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs/Broncos.

Ceej
09-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Looking for two, side by side tickets to this game in early December.

Thanks.

ChiefsNow
09-26-2010, 01:52 AM
donkeys suck

alishen
01-26-2011, 01:55 AM
So planning on a trip with someone special? You have requested for side by side tickets so I presume it is a date of sorts and the significant other loves this particular game. I hope you manage to get the tickets and I hope that the date goes on to form bigger relationships and it will be a landmark in your life and hopefully in the lives of the players too. So, till then and till I see a post from you its buh-bye.

Predarat
01-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Alishen, there is a poster on her with the UserID of ClayWhit. You should send him a Private Message and I bet he would take you to a game and experience this for your self.

MIAmissy
01-31-2011, 12:51 PM
Hey just becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm glad to be right here finally, heading to publish considering I've been reading a prolonged time.

Sooo anyways, plenty about me, see you around and hello again haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha

Predarat
02-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Hey just becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm glad to be right here finally, heading to publish considering I've been reading a prolonged time.

Sooo anyways, plenty about me, see you around and hello again haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha

There is a rule here, with female n00bs, it has to be a picture of your boobs. PM the pic to me and ill send you the instructions how to upload it.

SanderZ
05-17-2011, 05:53 PM
you are right !

SuperChief
05-18-2011, 12:52 PM
This thread is full of fail. And awesome.

listopencil
06-08-2011, 08:35 PM
So this is where mults go to die.