PDA

View Full Version : Local Cooper in Iowa

Fat Elvis
09-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Just wanted to ask the folks from Iowa what they thought of the Libertarian candidate Eric Cooper who is running for governor. I was curious because I went to grade school through high school with the guy, took a lot of classes with him and was wondering what folks up that that neck of the woods thought of him.

Iowanian
09-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Never heard of him, and I wouldn't waste a vote that potentially let Fat Chester back into office.

Chief Henry
09-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Who ?

blaise
09-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Who ?

He's Winnie Cooper's Uncle.

alnorth
09-20-2010, 11:42 PM
Just wanted to ask the folks from Iowa what they thought of the Libertarian candidate Eric Cooper who is running for governor. I was curious because I went to grade school through high school with the guy, took a lot of classes with him and was wondering what folks up that that neck of the woods thought of him.

never heard of him, cant vote for him. The race is pretty important. When you get to the governor or senator level on the ballot, he better be rich. Otherwise the Libertarian candidate is punching way above his weight class, people are less willing to vote 3rd party at the top of the ballot unless there's a reason to think they might win.

SNR
09-21-2010, 12:15 AM
never heard of him, cant vote for him. The race is pretty important. When you get to the governor or senator level on the ballot, he better be rich. Otherwise the Libertarian candidate is punching way above his weight class, people are less willing to vote 3rd party at the top of the ballot unless there's a reason to think they might win.Money helps, you're right.

It also doesn't hurt to be a former professional wrestler if you're a 3rd party candidate.