PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Half Time Observations

grandllama
09-19-2010, 01:48 PM
1) I'm not worried about our D for this year. So far this season the rookies are playing like rookies and they veterans are the same underachievers we all love to hate. Yes it would be nice to have anything resembling pressure on the opposition QB but IMHO the D will continue to play at a serviceable level that keeps us in games and they are going to give big plays. Comparing this D to the Spinner D is unfair. I'll take a young opportunistic defense that makes stupid mistakes over the pure goat excrement that was the Spinner.

2) The offense is horrible. Yeah, I know, 'Duh'. However, this is a unique beast. The offense is horrible for one and only one reason. The line is serviceable (again with that word). The running backs are at premiere level. The tight end is Tony G at that age. The wide outs are above average. What position does that leave. Yep. Matty 'Don't Call Me Steve Bono' Cassell. I haven't seen QB play that horrible since the Todd Blackledge experiment in the 80's.

3) Why didn't Abe Vigoda get the same 'Betty White' buzz after appearing in the Snicker's commercial

4) Once again, I begin lobbying in the 2nd week for Dustin Colquitt to be the offensive MVP.

5) Mich. Ultra is not only a horrible beer, it stays horrible even when doctored with tomato juice or bloody mary mix. This is just not a serviceable beer under any circumstances.

Psyko Tek
09-19-2010, 01:58 PM
only mich I like was mich dark (now amber boch) the rest of your stuff is right on

then I am a High Life Low life

grandllama
09-19-2010, 02:12 PM
only mich I like was mich dark (now amber boch) the rest of your stuff is right on

then I am a High Life Low life

Love the High Life... just doesn't fit into this damn diet I've been on since May... ROFL