Gracie Dean
09-19-2010, 02:13 PM
YEa baby:clap:

oaklandhater
09-19-2010, 02:16 PM
and we did it with out a QB

Flachief58
09-19-2010, 02:17 PM
On the road where we have sucked over the past few years, I don't give a shit if it's the last slut at the bar at closing time, I'll TAKE IT!!! 2 & 0 WOOHOO!!!

YEa baby:clap:

Dylan
09-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Winners win because they're winners.

Congrats! :D

petegz28
09-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Ain't no such thing as an ugly win. I get tired of hearing "it was ugly". If you win, you are pretty no matter what. Just ask the losing team.

crazychiefsfan
09-19-2010, 02:28 PM
who cares if its ugly its a win!!!!!!!

Kraus
09-19-2010, 02:29 PM
It was on the road in a pretty hostile stadium on the Browns home-opener... its going to be ugly.

threebag02
09-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Next. San Fran 49ers not the colts.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-19-2010, 02:42 PM
after the shit we have gone through the last 5 years, i could care less how pretty or ugly a win is. The fact of the matter is we are 2-0 and to me thats fucking beautiful.

RedThat
09-19-2010, 02:45 PM
and we did it with out a QB

Bullsh*t.

Lets just keep focus on "Cassel sucks" meanwhile, neglect his solid 2nd half performance.

*He should get some credit. He stepped up his game no?

BigChiefFan
09-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Our performance against Jerome Harrison this year versus last, shows the team is improving. Crennel has done an epic job, so far.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2010, 02:48 PM
It doesn't feel like a win, because all we are going to hear from the organization is Matt Cassel's "progress". Everyone else is improving except for the Pioli sodomite dick riding fuckface Cassel.

JASONSAUTO
09-19-2010, 02:51 PM
It doesn't feel like a win, because all we are going to hear from the organization is Matt Cassel's "progress". Everyone else is improving except for the Pioli sodomite dick riding fuckface Cassel.

then go somewhere else douchebag, they won.
Posted via Mobile Device

grandllama
09-19-2010, 02:51 PM
after the shit we have gone through the last 5 years, i could care less how pretty or ugly a win is. The fact of the matter is we are 2-0 and to me thats ****ing beautiful.

QFT

grandllama
09-19-2010, 02:52 PM
We won in Cleveland without John Tait and a thrown helmet.... on their opening day.... with the only fan base as rabid as ours.

I'll take it.

BigChiefFan
09-19-2010, 02:53 PM
It's been 72 MONTHS, since we've started off 2-0. Small victories, man.

KC kid
09-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Give Cassel his due. He got it together a little bit in the second half

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Give Cassel his due. He got it together a little bit in the second half

That's what I love to hear about a QB being paid like a fucking franchise QB.

"He didn't blow in the second half, but goddamnit he was at least average."

RedThat
09-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Biggest difference this year compared to years past, is that overall, the team is more fundamentally sound.

You can see a big difference there. Receivers aren't dropping passes as much, guys are in the right position to make plays, especially the defense. The tackling on defense is A LOT better. Better organization in sets, and formations on both offense and defense. No confusion, and when they aren't sure about a formation, they take a timeout and regroup. I like that.
Good communication. thats the way it gets done.

Also, we are more disciplined and not taking bad penalties. These are just a few examples that Im seeing how the Chiefs are more improved in that aspect. Im glad right now that this team is getting the basics down pact.

Frazod
09-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Biggest difference this year compared to years past, is that overall, the team is more fundamentally sound.

You can see a big difference there. Receivers aren't dropping passes as much, guys are in the right position to make plays, especially the defense. The tackling on defense is A LOT better. Better organization in sets, and formations on both offense and defense. No confusion, and when they aren't sure about a formation, they take a timeout and regroup. I like that.

Also, we are more disciplined and not taking bad penalties. These are just a few examples that Im seeing how the Chiefs are more improved in that aspect. Im glad right now that this team is getting the basics down pact.

Apparently it helps when your team isn't coached by losers and retards.

Marcellus
09-19-2010, 03:09 PM

Tackling, tackling, & tackling.

Sevral runs today would have been big gainers last year or the year before but somebody stepped up and made the play.

DJ had his best 2 consecutive games of his career.

Flowers and Berry on run support and the NT's played well. Tackling.

RedThat
09-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Apparently it helps when your team isn't coached by losers and retards.

Absolutely. Those improvements can be accredited to coaching. Crennel and Weis are championship caliber co-ordinators.

RedThat
09-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Tackling, tackling, & tackling.

Sevral runs today would have been big gainers last year or the year before but somebody stepped up and made the play.

DJ had his best 2 consecutive games of his career.

Flowers and Berry on run support and the NT's played well. Tackling.

Yup. Thats what it comes down to.

We are getting better tackling particularily from those 3. The other thing is, see how Berry, Flowers and DJ fill in, control gaps and close angles. That is accredited to their speed. Speed, this defense has it!