PDA

View Full Version : Football Props To Oakland

oaklandhater
09-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Props to oakland for pulling the trigger and benching campbell only took them 2 games to know their trade was a waste.

DaneMcCloud
09-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Gradkowski should have been the starter all along.

I said it last year and I've said it this year.

oaklandhater
09-19-2010, 06:19 PM

Rep for Truth

Priest31kc
09-19-2010, 06:19 PM
They barely beat a shit team @ home, but they won. And yeah props for pulling Campbell.

Phobia
09-19-2010, 06:20 PM
I've never though Campbell was mentally ready to be a QB in the NFL. He has all the physical tools but it's not quite right upstairs.

Baby Lee
09-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Another team back in the 2011 QB sweepstakes.

KC Jones
09-19-2010, 06:21 PM
bullshit - they were supposed to give Campbell a $60 million contract and use him for at least 2 years.

R8RFAN
09-19-2010, 06:32 PM
They barely beat a shit team @ home, but they won. And yeah props for pulling Campbell.

Raiders killed them on the stats and we should have beat them by 2 td's but the Raiders had a few stupid moments that almost cost them.

I will take it :clap:

oaklandhater
09-19-2010, 07:12 PM
bullshit - they were supposed to give Campbell a $60 million contract and use him for at least 2 years.

only a total tool would pay an unproven QB that much money.

Marcellus
09-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Fuck the Raiders.

Deberg_1990
09-19-2010, 07:17 PM
But Chiefsplanet told me that all the Raiders needed was a competent QB and Campbell would lead them to 10 wins??

R8RFAN
09-19-2010, 07:17 PM
only a total tool would pay an unproven QB that much money.

How much was Cassels contract? ROFL:thumb:

Marcellus
09-19-2010, 07:24 PM

How much was JaMarcus' contract?

Bane
09-19-2010, 07:26 PM

BAM!!!!ROFL

R8RFAN
09-19-2010, 07:27 PM

he is gone Cassel is there :deevee:

BryanBusby
09-19-2010, 07:28 PM

That decision was dumb on the level of the Chiefs deciding to bench Rich Gannon, although he was clearly the best QB.

oaklandhater

jamarcus 61 million cassel was 63 million

so who is the bigger tool.

Bane
But Chiefsplanet told me that all the Raiders needed was a competent QB and Campbell would lead them to 10 wins??

I promise you never heard that bullshit from me about Campbell.He is a Joke,and I don't care how many different systems he's been in already.Oakland bringing him in was almost as bad as bringing JaPorkchop back.

Psyko Tek
09-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Props to oakland for pulling the trigger and benching campbell only took them 2 games to know there trade was a waste.

NEVAH
especially when they are right

where is AL

he needs to coach now

-King-
09-19-2010, 07:58 PM

Russel got 30+ guaranteed. Cassel got 28

So who is the bigger tool

Marcellus
09-19-2010, 07:59 PM

Wait to see who actually gets more of the actual $ before being such a genius.

Then devide that by wins per $. Then look me up and see was more wasted $.

Also see 1st overall pick value vs 2nd round and 2 players.

Cha cha.

Bane
09-19-2010, 08:01 PM

Russel got 30+ guaranteed. Cassel got 28

So who is the bigger tool

At least KC wasn't stupid enough to draft Cassel #1 overall.Just saying.ROFL

oaklandhater
09-19-2010, 08:59 PM
At least KC wasn't stupid enough to draft Cassel #1 overall.Just saying.ROFL

The point I was trying to make they were both huge mistakes.

But I also agree with you The raiders lost more due to the lost of the draft pick.

DaWolf
09-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Tom Cable is trying desperately to save his job...

Pawnmower
09-19-2010, 09:00 PM

Al Davis?

Sully
09-19-2010, 09:09 PM
Another team back in the 2011 QB sweepstakes.

Good thing the Pats have their first round pick.

TheGuardian
09-19-2010, 09:42 PM
I was once again told by dumbasses that Campbell was actually really good on here.

Do some of you watch football? Campbell sucks, and always has. Shit man get off of CP and actually watch some games.

listopencil
09-19-2010, 09:59 PM
That decision was dumb on the level of the Chiefs deciding to bench Rich Gannon, although he was clearly the best QB.

I said it then and I'll say it now. Thanks Marty.

Mojo Jojo
09-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Props to oakland for pulling the trigger and benching campbell only took them 2 games to know there trade was a waste.

Good post, but please learn the difference of there and their.

Ugly Duck
09-19-2010, 10:50 PM
had a few stupid moments that almost cost them.

Rolando McClain doesn't like receivers:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/gallery/data/556/medium/McClain_Slam.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UoqzSrJrGxo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UoqzSrJrGxo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

KcMizzou
09-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Raiders killed them on the stats and we should have beat them by 2 td's but the Raiders had a few stupid moments that almost cost them.

I will take it :clap:Well, that's new.

SNR
09-19-2010, 10:56 PM
I was once again told by dumbasses that Campbell was actually really good on here.

Do some of you watch football? Campbell sucks, and always has. Shit man get off of CP and actually watch some games.Sorry. I'm just still blown away by your baseless claim that Mark Sanchez is going to fail. Thus, I ignored your Campbell take.

KcMizzou
I said it then and I'll say it now. Thanks Marty.Speaking of that. If I were a Philly fan, I'd be all for Vick keeping the job over Kolb.

Pawnmower
Mad Props

This was their celebration

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HciLQMSM5_g/SYIi5NvfXxI/AAAAAAAAI5U/gHrd7u8opnE/s400/RaidersParadeGay.jpg

Brainiac
09-19-2010, 10:59 PM
The Chiefs benching of Rich Gannon was a lot dumber. You can make a pretty convincing argument that the Chiefs would have won a Super Bowl or two if they had chosen Gannon over Grbac.

I wish I had known about Chiefsplanet back then. I can only assume that an appropriate amount of outrage was expressed about this.

TheGuardian
09-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Sorry. I'm just still blown away by your baseless claim that Mark Sanchez is going to fail. Thus, I ignored your Campbell take.

Maybe if you could get Sanchez balls out of your eyeballs you'd see that my take on Campbell is right on, and so is the one about Sanchez. But hey, we got a group that loves to mouth wash with the Sanchez dick yogurt here. So keep on keeping on.

blaise
09-19-2010, 11:01 PM
Tom Cable is trying desperately to save his job...

Fortunately for him Al Davis probably has no idea who his coach is.

Ugly Duck
09-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Gannon over Grbac....I wish I had known about Chiefsplanet back then. I can only assume that an appropriate amount of outrage was expressed about this.

I don't recall much discussion about that. Nope - it went down pretty smoothly here on CP...

KcMizzou
09-19-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't recall much discussion about that. Nope - it went down pretty smoothly here on CP...Because CP didn't exist...lol

Raiderhader
09-19-2010, 11:12 PM
**** the Raiders.

This.

SNR
09-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Maybe if you could get Sanchez balls out of your eyeballs you'd see that my take on Campbell is right on, and so is the one about Sanchez. But hey, we got a group that loves to mouth wash with the Sanchez dick yogurt here. So keep on keeping on.You have yet to explain why Sanchez sucks.

Tell me why I should believe you.

Over-Head
09-20-2010, 02:17 AM
The chiefsplanet has also been known to say things like Trent Green was a good pick, McGlocton would flourish in KC after Oak, and LJ was the second coming
Ya just never can tell about some of the things said here :D

Over-Head
09-20-2010, 02:29 AM
Why didn't we just take Vick when we had the chance?????

Ugly Duck
09-20-2010, 03:01 AM
Why didn't we just take Vick when we had the chance?????

I tell ya, OverHead... everything changed when Gradkowski walked out on the field. Campbell tried to go deep 5 times in the 2st half for 0 completions, a sack n' fumble, and an INT. We were going to lose... to the Rams. Grads came in & hit DHB 4 times for 68 yards, connected on deep completions to Murphy & Miller - the whole atmosphere changed. Crowd was chanting "Bruuuuce!!".... players came alive - it was night & day.

Over-Head
09-20-2010, 03:08 AM
I tell ya, OverHead... everything changed when Gradkowski walked out on the field. Campbell tried to go deep 5 times in the 2st half for 0 completions, a sack n' fumble, and an INT. We were going to lose... to the Rams. Grads came in & hit DHB 4 times for 68 yards, connected on deep completions to Murphy & Miller - the whole atmosphere changed. Crowd was chanting "Bruuuuce!!".... players came alive - it was night & day.No doubt.
Theres no bigger motivator than "nothing to lose" Bruse did it last year in PIT and did it again today. Now if we can keep him healthy, look out.

R8RFAN
09-20-2010, 06:19 AM
You Chief fans enjoy your wins, and your 1st place... it's just about time for you guys to rip off about an 8 game losing streak anyway

blaise
09-20-2010, 06:53 AM
You Chief fans enjoy your wins, and your 1st place... it's just about time for you guys to rip off about an 8 game losing streak anyway

Oakland Raiders: Commitment to Excrement

Flachief58
09-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Fuck the Raiders.

:LOL: :toast:

notorious
09-20-2010, 08:27 AM
I tell ya, OverHead... everything changed when Gradkowski walked out on the field. Campbell tried to go deep 5 times in the 2st half for 0 completions, a sack n' fumble, and an INT. We were going to lose... to the Rams. Grads came in & hit DHB 4 times for 68 yards, connected on deep completions to Murphy & Miller - the whole atmosphere changed. Crowd was chanting "Bruuuuce!!".... players came alive - it was night & day.

I dream about the same thing happening in KC.

Consistent1
09-20-2010, 08:28 AM
On a side note, it looks like Bradford will be a solid player once he gets more help and experience.

Flachief58
09-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Put down the crack pipe and slowly step away. Over the next 8 games I see the :arrow: going 5-3 maybe 4-4 but they will deffinatly not have 8 straight losses.

You must have our Chiefs mistaken with the irrelevent faiders you're so fond of (god only knows why).

BTW, I found this pic of you and your wife, she's a real looker....

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2010, 08:39 AM
the drafturbators were all over Campbell like he was a competent QB...

lol

Frazod
09-20-2010, 08:41 AM
This was one of my upset specials. Looked like it might work out, too. Fuckers. :cuss:

Hays
09-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Cable will be fired before the season is out, I think that was a given after yesterday's game.
Is it his fault? no how can a coach do anything with Daddy Al pulling the strings.

Campbell good or bad is still better than J Russel. Is Gradkowski a starting qb in this league? No but he is a serviceable player which I think thats all Campbell is at this point.

Dumb move for the raiders to trade that 1st round pick, now they will be trading a player of theirs to try and move back up in the 1st round.

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2010, 08:46 AM
This was one of my upset specials. Looked like it might work out, too. ****ers. :cuss:

Word.

R8RFAN
09-20-2010, 09:06 AM
the drafturbators were all over Campbell like he was a competent QB...

lol

he will be ok in the future, he is just not ready for this team yet, the guy actually has good stats for his career and I thought he would fit right in with our poor line since he had the same kind in Washington...

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2010, 09:07 AM
he will be ok in the future, he is just not ready for this team yet, the guy actually has good stats for his career and I thought he would fit right in with our poor line since he had the same kind in Washington...

what future?

this was/is his last chance...

he fails in Oakland he's...

DONE.

PERIOD.

R8RFAN
09-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Dumb move for the raiders to trade that 1st round pick, now they will be trading a player of theirs to try and move back up in the 1st round.

Naa I think we needed Seymour more than a future first round pick who could be a bust....

Yall said Seymour would bail after a year too, whats up with that?

TheGuardian
09-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Campbell was traded from a QB hungry team. Uhhhh, that's all the information required. And yes, the drafturbators were all over his jock on this trade saying how much better he would make Oakland.

Do these dumb fucks ever get ANYTHING right?

R8RFAN
09-20-2010, 09:10 AM
Campbell was traded from a QB hungry team. Uhhhh, that's all the information required. And yes, the drafturbators were all over his jock on this trade saying how much better he would make Oakland.

Do these dumb ****s ever get ANYTHING right?

3 Superbowls Maybe?

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2010, 09:11 AM
Naa I think we needed Seymour more than a future first round pick who could be a bust....

Yall said Seymour would bail after a year too, whats up with that?

dude

you seem like a good guy...I've read your past posts and know a thing or two about you...I think you're a good poster.

BUT COME ON

Seymour is done...dude is super overrated and that 2011 1st for him was an AWFUL, AWFUL TRADE...

The Campbell deal was a good deal no matter what happens...taking a flyer on a QB is always a good idea if your QB depth looks the way yours looked before that trade.

R8RFAN
09-20-2010, 09:20 AM
dude

you seem like a good guy...I've read your past posts and know a thing or two about you...I think you're a good poster.

BUT COME ON

Seymour is done...dude is super overrated and that 2011 1st for him was an AWFUL, AWFUL TRADE...

The Campbell deal was a good deal no matter what happens...taking a flyer on a QB is always a good idea if your QB depth looks the way yours looked before that trade.

He has lost a step but he is still an excellent player for us that draws double teams...

I will be honest with you, I would rather have retread qb's than a rookie QB... forget that, I can't take another 3 yrs of that sh!t

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2010, 09:21 AM
now

I will be honest...

-10 respect points for cheering for the Raiders...and UNC...really dude? Really? You can't cheer for teams on opposite coasts.

R8RFAN
09-20-2010, 09:24 AM
now

I will be honest...

-10 respect points for cheering for the Raiders...and UNC...really dude? Really? You can't cheer for teams on opposite coasts.

I live here in NC, been a Raiderfan since I was like 9, we had no team here in Carolina then and I hated the Redskins (the local fav before carolina).

Can't switch no matter how bad they suck.

I remember the days of having to get the paper the next day to see the Raiders scores from Sunday....

Now it's easy to be a fan in another region...

I have never even been to California, I have no plans to go, I have seen the Raiders play in Carolina though

PunkinDrublic
09-20-2010, 09:38 AM
First rule of being a Chiefs fan, never ever give the faiders props. What the hell is wrong with you? You can't have a name like oakland hater and give that shitbag organization any props.

Ugly Duck
09-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Do these dumb ****s ever get ANYTHING right?

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp348/UglyDuck2/1241026052_fireworks_launch_fail.gif?t=1284993937