PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The official season-long "DL draft prospects" thread.

Frankie
09-19-2010, 06:50 PM
It's obvious we could use high picks in the following areas in the next draft:

QB - LB - DL - OL - WR

This thread is dedicated to discussions of the DL prospects all season. Your reports, updates, opinions, and arguments are invited. Please just keep it about the DL, as I'm also creating threads dedicated to the other positions mentioned above. Please also keep it civil and respectful as we cannot all agree on all opinions.

John_Wayne
09-19-2010, 08:07 PM
It's obvious we could use high picks in the following areas in the next draft:

QB - LB - DL - OL - WR

This thread is dedicated to discussions of the DL prospects all season. Your reports, updates, opinions, and arguments are invited. Please just keep it about the DL, as I'm also creating threads dedicated to the other positions mentioned above. Please also keep it civil and respectful as we cannot all agree on all opinions.

Good idea. I like this thread. Personally, I'd like to know what prospects to keep an eye on. You probably only needed 1 thread instead of 5. But, I'm a libertarian when it comes to Chiefs Planet.

So, what DTs, NTs and DEs should we be watching for the next 4 months?

Saul Good
09-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Good idea. I like this thread. Personally, I'd like to know what prospects to keep an eye on. You probably only needed 1 thread instead of 5. But, I'm a libertarian when it comes to Chiefs Planet.

So, what DTs, NTs and DEs should we be watching for the next 4 months?

Therein lies the rub. You see, Frankie doesn't actually KNOW anything about football. Starting threads? THAT, he's mastered.