PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Anyone catch "Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL" 2010?

DaKCMan AP
09-20-2010, 05:04 PM
This year they followed Joe Haden, CJ Spiller, Ben Tate, Mardy Gilyard and Colt McCoy.

Ben Tate getting calmed down by his dad when other RBs were going ahead of him was pretty neat to see. Funny him calling out Toby Gerhart.

Forgot Mardy Gilyard went to the Rams. Even with a poor preseason, surprised he's not getting any PT on that team.

CJ Spiller's nickname of Ricky Bobby = ROFL Interesting to see how after his first few carries in the preseason he's wowed by how fast the game is at the pro level, and he's a speed demon.

Joe Haden buying all his own jerseys when the team visits the NFL HOF LMAO

Can't believe Colt McCoy doesn't know shit about the NFL. How do you dream of playing in the NFL and not even know that the Browns are in the AFC or the AFC Central North?

-King-
09-20-2010, 05:12 PM
This year they followed Joe Haden, CJ Spiller, Ben Tate, Mardy Gilyard and Colt McCoy.

Ben Tate getting calmed down by his dad when other RBs were going ahead of him was pretty neat to see. Funny him calling out Toby Gerhart.

Forgot Mardy Gilyard went to the Rams. Even with a poor preseason, surprised he's not getting any PT on that team.

CJ Spiller's nickname of Ricky Bobby = ROFL Interesting to see how after his first few carries in the preseason he's wowed by how fast the game is at the pro level, and he's a speed demon.

Can't believe Colt McCoy doesn't know shit about the NFL. How do you dream of playing in the NFL and not even know that the Browns are in the AFC or the AFC Central?

:spock: Really? Wow, that kid is a fucking stupid idiot.

And about the Joe Haden thing. I can't lie, I would probably do the same thing. It would be weird walking into places and seeing memorabilia of me, so I would have to buy it. I'd have a ton of shit by my 2nd year.

Hug it Out Dan
09-20-2010, 05:16 PM

Can't believe Colt McCoy doesn't know shit about the NFL. How do you dream of playing in the NFL and not even know that the Browns are in the AFC or the AFC Central?

How do you not know the Browns are in the AFC NORTH?

DaKCMan AP

ROFL

Because I'm Awesome. Duh. :D

Pestilence

ROFL Now THAT is awesome.

-King-
09-20-2010, 05:24 PM
I just realized he said AFC Central LMAO LMAO WTF?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2010, 06:39 PM
:spock: Really? Wow, that kid is a fucking stupid idiot.

But...but...he's from Texas! You know, the "Gods Gift To Football"-State?

Bane
09-20-2010, 06:40 PM
I just realized he said AFC Central LMAO LMAO WTF?

I didn't know he was old enough to remember those days.ROFL