PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Champ Bailey hurt?

SenselessChiefsFan
09-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Anybody else see this on ESPN's Bottom line scroll? Supposedly left the stadium on crutches. Him not at full strength is not a good thing against the Colts.

Bane
09-20-2010, 06:36 PM
We don't need him anyway.Our other DB's are all HOF bound /Kowshit

Direckshun
09-20-2010, 06:36 PM
I read it too.

It makes the Chief fan in me squee.

It makes the fantasy football guy in me, going up against a dude this week who is playing no less than THREE Indy offensive players, depressed.

FFLs have done nothing but complicate the game day experience.

DaFace
09-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Yeah, they were talking about it on the radio this morning. I wasn't listening very closely, but I believe I heard that another of the Donks' corners got a little banged up as well.

teedubya
09-20-2010, 06:41 PM
I read it too.

It makes the fantasy football guy in me, going up against a dude this week who is playing no less than THREE Indy offensive players, depressed.

Yeah, I have Joseph Addai and Dallas Clark. :D

redgoldexpress
09-20-2010, 08:17 PM
The Denver Broncos had an almost comical run of injuries during the preseason, and just two weeks into the regular season, the injury bug is back in town.

In spite of a win on Sunday over the Seattle Seahawks, both starting cornerbacks left the game with injuries. After losing Andre Goodman to a thigh injury in the second quarter, Champ Bailey was sidelined with an ankle injury. The Denver Post reports that Bailey was on crutches after the game, and his status for a Week 3 matchup with Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts is uncertain. Stay tuned.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-20-2010, 08:18 PM
The Denver Broncos had an almost comical run of injuries during the preseason, and just two weeks into the regular season, the injury bug is back in town.

In spite of a win on Sunday over the Seattle Seahawks, both starting cornerbacks left the game with injuries. After losing Andre Goodman to a thigh injury in the second quarter, Champ Bailey was sidelined with an ankle injury. The Denver Post reports that Bailey was on crutches after the game, and his status for a Week 3 matchup with Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts is uncertain. Stay tuned.

With or without him, they're gonna lose their next four games.

doomy3
09-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Anybody else see this on ESPN's Bottom line scroll? Supposedly left the stadium on crutches. Him not at full strength is not a good thing against the Colts.

You're not supposed to say things like that on this board. Something about karma.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-20-2010, 08:20 PM
With or without him, they're gonna lose their next four games.

Well, I thought so too.... but he is still probably their best player.... and the one hope they had against Manning.

Hog Farmer
09-20-2010, 08:21 PM
I hope he's got fuckin hip displaysia !

SenselessChiefsFan
You're not supposed to say things like that on this board. Something about karma.

I am not rooting for injuries or rejoicing in them.

But, without Bailey, I just don't think the Broncos have a chance against Indy. I am not sure they had much of a chance to begin with.

Simply Red
I read it too.

it's 'Jizz in my pants' n00b

Simply Red
09-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Heck, maybe he's healthy enough to go help UGA out for a few weeks.

doomy3
09-20-2010, 08:25 PM
I am not rooting for injuries or rejoicing in them.

But, without Bailey, I just don't think the Broncos have a chance against Indy. I am not sure they had much of a chance to begin with.

Yes, I understand. It is very similar to this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=233758) where idiots overreacted.

Von Dumbass
09-20-2010, 09:10 PM
It's probably just a ploy to try and throw Peyton off.

CaliforniaChief
09-20-2010, 09:11 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2010, 10:26 PM

ROFL You're ready for Carnegie Hall, kid.

Mile High Mania
09-20-2010, 10:43 PM
Denver was staring at an ugly game anyway... and this is something that I've found great about being a realist now. I wouldn't have this frame of mind 10 years ago, but right now... I'm just going to enjoy watching the game. I'm not expecting them to win - hell at 100% healthy, it would be a tall order for this team to beat Indy.

So, I'm just going to do my thing on Sunday and let whatever happens happen... Denver is not a playoff bound team this season, I've accepted that and I'm content right now. I just want to see consistent improvement - it's an ugly month of games, but come out of it healthy and playing well and they'll be ok.

Chiefspants
09-20-2010, 10:45 PM

You know, that's an interesting theory.

I was thinking about something like this the other day, what if Haley/Weis have been purposefully having Cassel suck shit so that they can surprise the colts when week five rolls around?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2010, 10:54 PM
You know, that's an interesting theory.

I was thinking about something like this the other day, what if Haley/Weis have been purposefully having Cassel suck shit so that they can surprise the colts when week five rolls around?

ROFL

Phobia
09-20-2010, 11:08 PM
I heard one of their wide receivers was badly injured today as well.

Count Zarth
09-20-2010, 11:22 PM
STAY DOWN, BITCH!

Ah, the 2010 season is in full swing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2010, 11:33 PM
STAY DOWN, BITCH!

Ah, the 2010 season is in full swing.

LMAO NOW it's Official.

BryanBusby
09-20-2010, 11:35 PM
I heard one of their wide receivers was badly injured today as well.

oh my

KC Tattoo
09-21-2010, 12:11 AM
Chump Bailey is hurt :D

He is on the top of my hate list as a Denver Donko. That are still playing that is. Fuck you Horse Face your still # 1 all time douchbag.

CoMoChief
09-21-2010, 02:56 AM

only if you're fucking stupid.