PDA

View Full Version : Football Jets - Braylon Edwards busted for DWI

Stinger
09-21-2010, 07:48 AM
Jets' WR Braylon Edwards busted in DWI

By LARRY CELONA

Last Updated: 8:33 AM, September 21, 2010

Posted: 8:07 AM, September 21, 2010

Jets' wide receiver Braylon Edwards was busted on a drunken driving charge early this morning, after cops pulled him over on the West Side and found he had double the legal limit of alcohol in his system, police said.

Edwards, 27, was arrested at 5:15 a.m. and charged with DWI, after cops pulled over his Range Rover at 34th Street and 12th Avenue for having overly-tinted windows. Police said they smelled alcohol and Edwards blew a 0.16 on a Breathalyzer, or double the state's legal limit of 0.08.

A passenger was with Edwards but it doesn't appear they were charged. Edwards is currently in police custody, and will be arraigned later today.

It isn't the first time Edwards has run afoul of the law. In October, just before he was traded to the Jets from the Browns, Edwards punched a friend of LeBron James outside a Cleveland nightclub.

Edwards settled the case by pleading no contest to aggravated assault. He received a suspended 180-day jail sentence, and was fined $1,000 and placed on probation.

James called the attack "childish."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_wr_braylon_edwards_busted_in_hrRuX0jLRyTc274OQXAD7N?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

the Talking Can
09-21-2010, 07:51 AM
good god, it's NYC....there are more taxis than cars...

pay for a fucking car service you dipshit

Johnny Vegas
09-21-2010, 07:51 AM
hah! classic

DaKCMan AP
09-21-2010, 08:04 AM
Moron.

Fritz88
09-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Pure idiocy.

Bane
09-21-2010, 08:12 AM
JFC.:spock:

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 08:15 AM
SO he had a couple beers, woo

Chiefnj2
09-21-2010, 08:16 AM
"after cops pulled over his Range Rover at 34th Street and 12th Avenue for having overly-tinted windows" = excuse to pull over black people driving nice cars.

Bane
09-21-2010, 08:17 AM
"after cops pulled over his Range Rover at 34th Street and 12th Avenue for having overly-tinted windows" = excuse to pull over black people driving nice cars.

Yep.Us evil white devils are out to get them all! BWAAA HAAA HAAA!!!!:shake:

Johnny Vegas
09-21-2010, 08:21 AM

and if that excuse doesn't work there was a "reported" stolen Range Rover that matched the description of Edwards Range Rover.

Hydrae
09-21-2010, 08:21 AM

I had a friend get pulled over for this issue. Turns out the law changed and now the tint she had put on is too dark. I would think there has to be some form of grandfathering in vehicles that already have the tint in place before you change the law. Tint is damn near a necessity here in Texas!

Oh and btw, she is hispanic, not black. :)

blaise
09-21-2010, 08:28 AM

Yeah, because cops in NYC never see black people around.

King_Chief_Fan
09-21-2010, 08:29 AM

They are too tinted to see what color the person driving is.......try again

SenselessChiefsFan
09-21-2010, 08:29 AM

So, white people don't tint their windows? No wonder I've been getting the stare when I show up to my Klan meetings.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Way to take the air out of a great team win this week. What a douche.

blaise
09-21-2010, 08:33 AM
He's not too bright. On Sunday he got a taunting penalty and then later catches a two point conversion and taunts the DB again. It's like he's brain dead.

Garcia Bronco
09-21-2010, 08:33 AM

Window tint is regulated in many states. It's a saftey issue.

blaise
09-21-2010, 08:34 AM

No, no, clearly the cop was racist. After all, we should be safe in assuming the cop was white.

Chiefnj2
09-21-2010, 08:35 AM

Was he ticketed for having overly tinted windows?

blaise
09-21-2010, 08:36 AM

I don't know, was he?

blaise
09-21-2010, 08:37 AM
If anything it's an excuse to pull somebody over who's driving around at 5:00 in the morning that you probably just watched leave a club.

loochy
09-21-2010, 08:42 AM
@ Braylon:

http://forums.timesdaily.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/19910891/inlineimg/Y/simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

Stinger
09-21-2010, 08:46 AM

:spock:

after cops pulled him over on the West Side and found he had double the legal limit of alcohol in his system, police said...... Police said they smelled alcohol and Edwards blew a 0.16 on a Breathalyzer, or double the state's legal limit of 0.08.

KCtotheSB
09-21-2010, 08:47 AM
He really dropped the ball on this one....

Garcia Bronco
09-21-2010, 08:47 AM

Does it matter? He was driving around above the legal limit.

Chiefnj2
09-21-2010, 08:51 AM

It might if they didn't have probable cause to pull him over in the first place. According to the article he wasn't pulled over for a moving vehicle infraction.

KCUnited
09-21-2010, 09:05 AM
I've been pulled over for window tint in small town KS and I'm only 12" Black. I was let go with a warning to remove it.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-21-2010, 09:08 AM

I don't know if you realize this, but many white people tint their windows as well. I used to be a designated driver. I am sure it is like this in most well known party districts, but they would look for ANY reason to pull someone over. White or black. The reality is that they knew there was a 50/50 shot at getting a DUI arrest.

I would get pulled over, and I am white and wore a bright orange jacket that was known in the area as designated driver.

Brock
09-21-2010, 09:10 AM

I've been pulled over for too dark tint.

LaChapelle
09-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Better trade for Jackson
mortgage that future because it's now

Marcellus
09-21-2010, 09:25 AM

Yea at 5:15am. He was likely drinking water most of the time.

King_Chief_Fan
09-21-2010, 09:26 AM

it was why he was stopped.........but what should it matter.....the fucker was drunk

Chiefnj2
09-21-2010, 09:28 AM
I don't know if you realize this, but many white people tint their windows as well. I used to be a designated driver. I am sure it is like this in most well known party districts, but they would look for ANY reason to pull someone over. White or black. The reality is that they knew there was a 50/50 shot at getting a DUI arrest.

I would get pulled over, and I am white and wore a bright orange jacket that was known in the area as designated driver.

Do you know how hard it is to get pulled over in NYC for a driving violation? The tinted windows were an excuse to pull the guy over. There are a bunch of clubs in the area that cater to certain clientele.

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2010, 09:31 AM
I've been pulled over for window tint in small town KS and I'm only 12" Black. I was let go with a warning to remove it.

You could end up getting 100 posts in reply to this alone.

King_Chief_Fan
09-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Do you know how hard it is to get pulled over in NYC for a driving violation? The tinted windows were an excuse to pull the guy over. There are a bunch of clubs in the area that cater to certain clientele.

thank goodness there was at least one cop doing their job

blaise
09-21-2010, 09:34 AM

Tinted windows are an excuse to pull someone over, but it doesn't mean it was racial like you were saying before. If there's a bunch of clubs in the area and a guy is leaving at 5:15 AM there's a reasonable chance he's drunk, black or white. And if you're dumb enough to leave a club drunk in Manhattan at 5:15 AM then don't bother crying about being targeted.
I guess Chris Simms was racially profiled earlier this year, too when he got pulled over in Manhattan.

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Tinted windows are an excuse to pull someone over, but it doesn't mean it was racial like you were saying before. If there's a bunch of clubs in the area and a guy is leaving at 5:15 AM there's a reasonable chance he's drunk, black or white. And if you're dumb enough to leave a club drunk in Manhattan at 5:15 AM then don't bother crying about being targeted.
I guess Chris Simms was racially profiled earlier this year, too when he got pulled over in Manhattan.

Nah. The Chris Simms thing was a case of the cops unfairly targeting homosexuals.

Baconeater
09-21-2010, 09:45 AM
It cracks me up to hear shit like that...people 'bling' out their vehicles to attract attention to themselves...and then act surprised when it attracts the attention of the police as well.

PunkinDrublic
09-21-2010, 09:46 AM
That would be funny if the cop did that same taunting move right in front of a handcuffed Edwards right before he threw him into the back of the squad car.

Stinger
09-21-2010, 09:51 AM
It cracks me up to hear shit like that...people 'bling' out their vehicles to attract attention to themselves...and then act surprised when it attracts the attention of the police as well.

This ........

That would be funny if the cop did that same taunting move right in front of a handcuffed Edwards right before he threw him into the back of the squad car.

LMAO LMAO

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 10:34 AM
.08 is a BS law period. It's almost zero tolerance. You can't drive around at 5 AM with your windows tinted too dark after having a few. Moron. I don't know why any of these athletes drive after drinking at all. Have a limo pick you up and go home.

sedated
09-21-2010, 10:39 AM
if you are going to drive drunk, you could at least avoid having blatantly illegal accessories on your car.

sedated
09-21-2010, 10:41 AM

ITS ONLY BLACK PEOPLE!!!!111!!

making this a race thing is completely stupid. anyone driving around at 5am with ANYTHING questionable about there car is going to get pulled over.

CaliforniaChief
09-21-2010, 10:42 AM
He's not a smart person. It's not just this incident. It's his body of work.

gblowfish
09-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Looks like Clowney is back on the team.

King_Chief_Fan
09-21-2010, 11:03 AM
.08 is a BS law period. It's almost zero tolerance. You can't drive around at 5 AM with your windows tinted too dark after having a few. Moron. I don't know why any of these athletes drive after drinking at all. Have a limo pick you up and go home.

.08 is almost zero tolerance? You wouldn't say that if an .08 driver hit and killed your child, wife, mother, brother...etc.

LaChapelle
09-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Is Rex going to be a coach and discipline him for putting the team in a bad spot
or get them in a group and tell them all stories of his drinking days

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 11:12 AM
What a moron.

He's somebody with all the tools to be a tremendous player, but the maturity of a three-year old.

Radar Chief
09-21-2010, 11:23 AM
.08 is almost zero tolerance? You wouldn't say that if an .08 driver hit and killed your child, wife, mother, brother...etc.

Just to add a little context, >.08 in the average person = two beers.

pr_capone
09-21-2010, 11:39 AM

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/829/sneakywhitepeople.jpg

redngold85
09-21-2010, 11:40 AM

I had a cop pull me over once at night and he told me he pulled me over for having a tinted driver's side window in my truck...said he couldn't see me through the window when I drove through a well-lit intersection.............

I had my window rolled down the whole time...idiot :shake:

kstater
09-21-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm not really surprised to be on CP and find someone arguing FOR drinking and driving.

Detoxing
09-21-2010, 12:22 PM
This is why i roll my windows down when I'm in a cop heavy neighborhood. Let them see me. It makes it less likely they'd wanna pull me over.

"look at me Mr. Officer, Im not a ghetto gangsta thug...so....no need to pull me over..."

El Jefe
09-21-2010, 12:24 PM

GTFO, are you serious with that stupid remark? It's so easy to see into a car that's over tinted and tell that it's a black person :doh!: One of the dumbest things I have read this week.

El Jefe
09-21-2010, 12:28 PM

How dare you try and be rational!

BWillie
09-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Meh, happens everyday. No big news. Suspend him for a game or so and move on. To be honest w/ you, he got extremely unlucky. Who gets pulled over for having their windows too tinted? I had my windows apparently too tinted for about 6 years before I was ever pulled over. It's not like he was running red lights ramming into people or running into curbs sticking out like a sore thumb. Obviously he made a mistake by even driving and needs to be punished. I don't understand why these athletes even drive. They have enough money to have a full time chauffeur

BWillie
09-21-2010, 12:37 PM
It might if they didn't have probable cause to pull him over in the first place. According to the article he wasn't pulled over for a moving vehicle infraction.

You can get DUI's thrown out if you can prove you weren't pulled over for a valid reason and/or probable cause in most states. At least that is what I've been told.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 12:54 PM

Two drinks and your over .08. It is almost zero tolerance, period. They should have kept it at .12

Anyone of the self-riteous here can walk into just about any bar/restaurant in this country and witness almost everyone in there going over the limit before they drive. If you think it's a real problem be a DUI snitch.

BWillie
09-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Two drinks and your over .08. It is almost zero tolerance, period. They should have kept it at .12

Anyone of the self-riteous here can walk into just about any bar/restaurant in this country and witness almost everyone in there going over the limit before they drive. If you think it's a real problem be a DUI snitch.

Have to agree w/ you there, and different people will drive differently when they have had a few. Some people at .12 they drive like crazy without concern for others. Others realize they may be impaired and they be extra careful. Booze obviously limits your physical coordination, but it also affects your inhibitions causing some people to be crazy and not give a f*ck about anyone or anything. Not that you should drive while impaired, but not all people are going to plow through a red light at 70 mph while they are intoxicated even at the same BAC level. Alot of them yes, which is why they have a limit set for everyone.

OnTheWarpath58
09-21-2010, 01:06 PM

Two drinks and you're over .08?

You're either a 100 pound woman, or are really bad at math.

Edwards is listed at 215.

To reach .08 in 2 drinks, he would have had to thrown them back in 15 minutes.

Edwards blew a .16. at 5:00am

He likely had 11-12 drinks over a 4-5 hour timeframe to hit that mark.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Have to agree w/ you there, and different people will drive differently when they have had a few. Some people at .12 they drive like crazy without concern for others. Others realize they may be impaired and they be extra careful. Not that you should drive while impaired, but not all people are going to plow through a red light at 70 mph while they are intoxicated. Alot of them yes, which is why they have a limit set for everyone.

You just have to get to the point where you won't drink and drive for the most part and if you do check your vehical to make sure everything is working and you won't get pulled over. Up in Oregon where my fam is there is only one show in town so if you are going there you just get a cab home. Cops are all over that place like white on rice.

BWillie
09-21-2010, 01:13 PM

You can't really make blanket statements like that. It depends what you've had to eat, your tolerance, sex, etc and many other issues. Back when I was in college a guy I know had a breathalyzer on his vehicle to start it. I had only 3-4 beers and his car wouldn't start. (It was made to not allow you to go if you blow over .08) Granted I only weighed 170 lbs back then, but nonetheless.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 01:14 PM

Probably. .16 is too high. The reason I say 2 drinks is I had a friend who went to that place in Oregon I was talking about last week with his buddy. Two martini's later they left. His buddy got pulled over and issued a DUI. He said he blew over. I don't know anymore details than that. I am far from a DUI expert so there you go.

OnTheWarpath58
09-21-2010, 01:16 PM
You can't really make blanket statements like that. It depends what you've had to eat, your tolerance, sex, etc and many other issues. Back when I weighed 170 a guy in college had a breathalyzer on his vehicle to start it. I had only 3-4 beers and his car wouldn't start. (It was made to not allow you to go if you blow over .08.

Sure, there are other factors.

But we're not talking about a 170 pound man. We're talking about a guy who weighs 215.

You don't get to .08 in two drinks weighing 215 unless you slam them back-to-back.

To think otherwise is ridiculous.

keg in kc
09-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Obviously he made a mistake by even driving and needs to be punished. I don't understand why these athletes even drive. They have enough money to have a full time chauffeurYeah. That's the reason I called him a moron. You can argue the law and the fairness of it, but either way it's what's on the books, and he put himself into an easily-avoidable situation where he broke it. Goodell doesn't strike me as lenient, either.

OnTheWarpath58
09-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Probably. .16 is too high. The reason I say 2 drinks is I had a friend who went to that place in Oregon I was talking about last week with his buddy. Two martini's later they left. His buddy got pulled over and issued a DUI. He said he blew over. I don't know anymore details than that. I am far from a DUI expert so there you go.

How big were the martini's? Were they doubles?

How much does your friend weigh?

How quickly did he finish the drinks?

CaliforniaChief
09-21-2010, 01:18 PM
It doesn't matter how many drinks it takes to get to .08, or .16, whatever it is. I'm sure this isn't the first time Braylon Edwards has gone out drinking and he would know his limit. And there's just never any excusing DWI no matter what people say. Especially for a guy with enough money to hire a driver.

I'm always baffled by some of the excuses people make for it.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Sure, there are other factors.

But we're not talking about a 170 pound man. We're talking about a guy who weighs 215.

You don't get to .08 in two drinks weighing 215 unless you slam them back-to-back.

To think otherwise is ridiculous.

I weight 215 now and I gotta tell you I worry if I have that 3rd drink now and I am not buzzed at all.

CaliforniaChief
09-21-2010, 01:20 PM
I weight 215 now and I gotta tell you I worry if I have that 3rd drink now and I am not buzzed at all.

That's a good thing, IMO. One should always be worried about driving after having had drinks.

DaKCMan AP
It doesn't matter how many drinks it takes to get to .08, or .16, whatever it is. I'm sure this isn't the first time Braylon Edwards has gone out drinking and he would know his limit. And there's just never any excusing DWI no matter what people say. Especially for a guy with enough money to hire a driver.

I'm always baffled by some of the excuses people make for it.

Yep. My friends and I are not NFL players and don't make millions per year, but when we go out we often cab it back.

BIG_DADDY
How big were the martini's? Were they doubles?

How much does your friend weigh?

How quickly did he finish the drinks?

It was a friend of a friend and I told you all I know. I think I need to keep a tester in the truck. I can't get a DUI.

OnTheWarpath58
09-21-2010, 01:21 PM
That's a good thing, IMO. One should always be worried about driving after having had drinks.

This.

Hydrae
09-21-2010, 01:38 PM

What about someone who hasn't been drinking and pulls a stupid move that kills a loved one? Shit happens.

Not defending driving drunk, just pointing out that drunk drivers are not the only ones that get in stupid accidents that kill others.

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2010, 01:39 PM
I think I need to keep a tester in the truck. I can't get a DUI.

There's actually a simpler way, but I'm guessing that you wouldn't like it.

Hydrae
09-21-2010, 01:44 PM
There is a fairly easy way to end drunk driving completely. We just have to develop cars that drive themselves. I am surprised we have not gotten there with the technology we have available. Then you don't have to worry about drunk drivers, or distracted drivers, or stupid teenage drivers, etc.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 01:48 PM
There's actually a simpler way, but I'm guessing that you wouldn't like it.

OK I'll bite, why?

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 01:50 PM
There is a fairly easy way to end drunk driving completely. We just have to develop cars that drive themselves. I am surprised we have not gotten there with the technology we have available. Then you don't have to worry about drunk drivers, or distracted drivers, or stupid teenage drivers, etc.

I prefer driving myself most of the time but times like that would be nice.

Baconeater
09-21-2010, 02:06 PM
There is a fairly easy way to end drunk driving completely. We just have to develop cars that drive themselves.
Toyota is already doing that.

Stinger
09-21-2010, 02:15 PM
There is a fairly easy way to end drunk driving completely. We just have to develop cars that drive themselves.

We have those already ..... They are called cabs.

Old Dog
09-21-2010, 02:20 PM
OK I'll bite, why?

I'm guessing is his answer is gonna be, "Don't drink".

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 02:27 PM
We have those already ..... They are called cabs.

Here's the deal. If I am going to go out and get hammered (I never do anymore) then I can see getting a cab. My problem is I probably drink just enough to get right around the limit. By the time you add up the cost of eating out if I have to add cab fares to that tab both ways I will just stay home. I need to have a breathalyzer available so I don't go over which I am sure is the mass majority of the time. Where I am about to move to it won't be an issue.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 02:28 PM

Half of fine dining is the wine.

Old Dog
09-21-2010, 02:30 PM
wasn't saying that's MY answer, just what I expect his is. Mine appears to be the same as yours (and most others, I expect), know your limits and stay within them.

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2010, 02:46 PM

Nope. I'm cool with drinking. Drinking isn't the problem.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 03:41 PM
wasn't saying that's MY answer, just what I expect his is. Mine appears to be the same as yours (and most others, I expect), know your limits and stay within them.

I am moving just outside a really small town that has two awesome restaurants. People drive from all over to go there. George Bush stayed there once. If you are local they will take you home because everything is a rocks throw away there.

Funny, I just did a drink calculator. 2 hour dinner with a cocktail and some wine puts me right at .08 LMAO Naturally. Problem is I planned on dumping another 10 pounds just for the heck of it.

BIG_DADDY
09-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Nope. I'm cool with drinking. Drinking isn't the problem.

What was the whole I'm not going to like it thing about?

Nero's Neptune
09-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Edwards got a taunting penalty on his first TD Sunday, then came really, really close to another one on his 2nd TD.

Maybe the Patriot DBs should all go over and dance in his driveway when he gets home from the slammer....

chiefzilla1501
09-21-2010, 06:02 PM
I said it before when the Jets traded for Santonio Holmes. This team is taking the arrogant route of pretending character doesn't matter. I can understand not making character the be all end all. But a team that has reckless disregard for it is going to get burned. Fuck the Jets. They deserve this.

tk13
09-21-2010, 06:17 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5601080

If this was posted, I didn't see it. But D'Brickashaw and Gholston were in the car with Edwards when he got pulled over.

Also, apparently Edwards lawyer said that his Braylon hadn't slept in two days. Go figure.

Bill Parcells
09-21-2010, 06:18 PM
The Jets offer all their players...lol..get this...bwahahahaha! free car services..aka rides if they're intoxicated. this makes Edwards move even dumber. AND..there were two other dumbass Jet players in the car that let him drive.

What a great example he's setting for his teammates..LOL!

This is Jets football! play like a Jet! tellem fatso!

Bill Parcells
09-21-2010, 06:20 PM
One more thing. I hate driving in NYC when I'm sober. how could anybody want to drive in that shit drunk? it's insane! I always have one hand on the horn at all times driving in NYC.

Bill Parcells
09-21-2010, 06:23 PM
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/braylon-edwards-drinks.jpg

From last night. he had 2 drinks in front of him and all in with a pair of 8's ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-21-2010, 06:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5601080

If this was posted, I didn't see it. But D'Brickashaw and Gholston were in the car with Edwards when he got pulled over.

Also, apparently Edwards lawyer said that his Braylon hadn't slept in two days. Go figure.

There was no way those cops were gonna fuck with Gholston. He would have flossed his teeth with their spinal columns.

Bill Parcells
09-21-2010, 06:56 PM
They were all at a Jericho cotchery charity event that ended at 9:30pm est..lol..he got busted 7 hours later.

LaChapelle
09-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Too bad he didn't have swallows in his beard

crazycoffey
09-21-2010, 07:20 PM
The Jets offer all their players...lol..get this...bwahahahaha! free car services..aka rides if they're intoxicated. this makes Edwards move even dumber. AND..there were two other dumbass Jet players in the car that let him drive.

What a great example he's setting for his teammates..LOL!

This is Jets football! play like a Jet! tellem fatso!

couple that with past mistakes of his friend, Stallworth (he was even drinking with him that night) and he is a complete dumbass. You have the money to take a cab, you have the free car service, why drink and drive?

LaChapelle
09-29-2010, 06:10 PM
What a stupid POS

The Jets set him for a quarter as punishment. First play he makes after he's allowed back in the game in tries to walk the football up his arm in celebration. THen latter scores a TD taunts the defender and dances in the endzone.

People rail on Vick after he paid his debt to society(which is rarer than a unicorn for a spoiled athelete to get punished) while not so much a pep about this waste of skin.

Simply Red
09-29-2010, 06:23 PM

Yeah, it's still god-damned stupid. Nigga Fuck the po. po.

DBOSHO
09-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Braylon sucks anyway.

PunkinDrublic
09-29-2010, 06:46 PM
What a stupid POS

The Jets set him for a quarter as punishment. First play he makes after he's allowed back in the game in tries to walk the football up his arm in celebration. THen latter scores a TD taunts the defender and dances in the endzone.

People rail on Vick after he paid his debt to society(which is rarer than a unicorn for a spoiled athelete to get punished) while not so much a pep about this waste of skin.

Edwards used bad judgement and should have taken a cab home. Luckily he avoided getting into an accident or getting someone killed. Do yourself a favor and google Michael Vick confession. Vick got a lot of sick pleasure from torturing and killing dogs. He may have served his time but he will always be a big time piece of shit in my eyes.