PDA

View Full Version : Football Week 3 - NFL TV Viewing Maps

Stinger
09-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Read'em and weep or yell in exhilaration.............

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-3

mlyonsd
09-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Two weeks in a row I get screwed by that stupid visiting team network bull chit. I hope Minnesota goes 0-16 and Jared Allen chokes on a beer bottle.

Groves
09-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Shreveport and their text poll about which game to play. Classic.

Buck
09-21-2010, 07:39 PM
I get some good games this week.

For some reason San Diego always gets the New Orleans games, if you look on that last map, I wish we had the Chiefs game.

Deberg_1990
09-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Why does Maine care about Dallas Vs. Houston?

BWillie
09-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Why does Maine care about Dallas Vs. Houston?

Dallas is America's team didn't you know? LMAO LMAO LMAO

TrickyNicky
09-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Wow, that scared me for a sec. Thought it would be on CBS since the home team is AFC.

Stinger
09-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Wow, that scared me for a sec. Thought it would be on CBS since the home team is AFC.

You would think but no they always go with the visiting team Conference affiliation.

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow, that scared me for a sec. Thought it would be on CBS since the home team is AFC.:spock: Did you JUST begin watching the NFL?

SNR
09-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Sweet. Detroit vs Minnesota. Game of the year!
:banghead:

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 08:01 PM
WTF? Whats the deal with SD vs. Seattle being shown in NC?

Buck
09-21-2010, 08:03 PM
WTF? Whats the deal with SD vs. Seattle being shown in NC?

Phillip Rivers, North Carolina State

Same reason San Diego always gets Saints games...Drew Brees and Reggie Bush (from SD).

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 08:09 PM

Same reason San Diego always gets Saints games...Drew Brees and Reggie Bush (from SD).I see. Stupid, though.

InChiefsHell
09-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Goddamit! Viqueens vs. Detroit...Vikings seem to be taking over the friggin' Omaha market...maybe the local Fox affiliate will get the game anyway...otherwise, I guess it might be time to get to DJ's dugout...

InChiefsHell
09-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Take it back maybe, the Fox affiliate shows Game To Be Announced...so maybe...

LocoChiefsFan
09-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Well crap, looks like its the Lambs here........GOOD THING I HAVE TICKETS TO THE GAME!!!

Von Dumbass
09-21-2010, 08:37 PM
One of the best things about being a Broncos fan is that more often than not more than half the country gets to watch them every week. :)

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2010, 08:42 PM
One of the best things about being a Broncos fan is that they are more often than not more than half the country gets to watch them every week. :)Yeah, it'll be hilarious watching Dungver getting their asses handed to them.

chiefsfan987
09-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Shreveport and their text poll about which game to play. Classic.

I wish they'd do text polls out here on what game we wanted to watch.

SNR
09-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Yeah, it'll be hilarious watching Dungver getting their asses handed to them.This.

You saw how a pissed off Colts team destroyed the Giants, who are talented up front on the Dline. Imagine what they'll do to the Donks

Direckshun
09-21-2010, 09:16 PM
You saw how a pissed off Colts team destroyed the Giants, who are talented up front on the Dline. Imagine what they'll do to the Donks

For my fantasy football purposes, I hope they run the ball 65 times.

suds79
09-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Well I knew it was coming. :cuss::cuss:

Looks like I'll be streaming it.

I hate it when the Chiefs are on Fox. It's never on here.

Baconeater
09-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Shit, Detroit and Minnesota for me.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-21-2010, 09:50 PM
I'll never get it.

Why can't you just click a fucking button or something and get to see whatever game you want without having to pay $300? They make a lot of their money off tv so why seclude who gets to watch it or not? It's greedy. Why should you have to be in a certain city to be able to watch a certain game? Just give us the choice without having to pay when you already make a crap load anyway. It's the NFL. You'll never go bankrupt lmao.

RedDread
09-21-2010, 09:57 PM
I wish they had the maps still up from week 2 and week 1. Unless I'm reading it wrong the Chiefs area of coverage has expanded and is now all of Kansas and all the way up to the StL city limits.

alnorth
09-21-2010, 10:13 PM
I hate Minnesota.

ClevelandBronco
09-21-2010, 10:30 PM
I don't understand why those assholes at FOX are showing Detroit/Minny in the Denver market when they have a game available that involves one of the Broncos' AFC West rivals.

rambleonthruthefog
09-21-2010, 11:46 PM

Same reason San Diego always gets Saints games...Drew Brees and Reggie Bush (from SD).

i'm glad houston is looking good. when they aren't they will show titans games in austin instead(vince young). the texans should be shown in the state of texas, period.

Baconeater
09-21-2010, 11:50 PM
I don't understand why those assholes at FOX are showing Detroit/Minny in the Denver market when they have a game available that involves one of the Broncos' AFC West rivals.
BRETT MOTHERFUCKING FAVRE!!!

InChiefsHell
09-22-2010, 06:08 AM
BRETT MOTHER****ING FAVRE!!!

Yep. My neighbors are happy, they are Viking fans. Hopefully we'll get some respect back in a couple of seasons and things will go back to normal for TV coverage.

The other thing that sucks is Big Sports 590 is no longer carrying Chiefs on the radio, so no more Mitch Holthus and Lenny...

...DAMMIT CARL!!!:cuss:

luv
09-22-2010, 07:16 AM
Chiefs. I love SWMO.

Oh, wait. I'll be there. Never mind. :D

Frosty
09-22-2010, 07:16 AM
I live on the west coast and am getting the 0-2 Vikings vs the 0-2 Lions. :rolleyes:

Fortunately, I have ST, so I don't care. :D

blaise
09-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Boise is apparently Seahawks country.

Sofa King
09-22-2010, 07:25 AM
fucking vikings...

Raiderhader
09-22-2010, 07:31 AM
I know with out having to look it will be another day at the bar.

luv
09-22-2010, 07:38 AM
I know with out having to look it will be another day at the bar.

Is that a bad thing?

Believe it or not, I watched the game last week at a bar for the first time. It was awesome. There's a diverse group of fans here, so it was fun watching the bar manager try to get the fans grouped in different areas for whichever game they were there to watch. Works well in keeping track of your fantasy players, too. :)

King_Chief_Fan
09-22-2010, 07:46 AM
I wish they had the maps still up from week 2 and week 1. Unless I'm reading it wrong the Chiefs area of coverage has expanded and is now all of Kansas and all the way up to the StL city limits.

You have to be pretty far west of St. Louis...in other words no St. Louis station will be broadcasting. I never see the Chiefs in St. Louis due to their not broadcasting them. If you live in St. Louis you have to have the NFL ticket or go to Wild Wings every Sunday to see the Chiefs.

I can hardly wait to retire to get the heck out of St. Louis

Raiderhader
09-22-2010, 07:55 AM
Is that a bad thing?

Believe it or not, I watched the game last week at a bar for the first time. It was awesome. There's a diverse group of fans here, so it was fun watching the bar manager try to get the fans grouped in different areas for whichever game they were there to watch. Works well in keeping track of your fantasy players, too. :)

It's expensive. The game sound is not my game (usually, I know it wont be this week for sure). Annoying fans from other teams (the squeelers were out in force this last week, towels and all). And now due to shit at work I'm not off on Sundays so I have to resist the urge to drink to much and show up plastered.

Yes, it's a bad thing.

the Talking Can
09-22-2010, 08:05 AM
sweet, i get colts/denver

have to find a feed again for the chiefs..

BigMeatballDave
09-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Shit, Detroit and Minnesota for me.Yeah, WTF is up with that? Is the local FOX affiliate in Omaha really this stupid?

luv
09-22-2010, 08:11 AM
It's expensive. The game sound is not my game (usually, I know it wont be this week for sure). Annoying fans from other teams (the squeelers were out in force this last week, towels and all). And now due to shit at work I'm not off on Sundays so I have to resist the urge to drink to much and show up plastered.

Yes, it's a bad thing.

Ah, so I should be thankful that I live up here. I know the Chiefs game will have the sound. I don't mind other fans. People up here were friendly, so trash talk was kinda fun. I feel for ya, bud.

Baconeater
09-22-2010, 08:18 AM
Yep. My neighbors are happy, they are Viking fans. Hopefully we'll get some respect back in a couple of seasons and things will go back to normal for TV coverage.

The other thing that sucks is Big Sports 590 is no longer carrying Chiefs on the radio, so no more Mitch Holthus and Lenny...

...DAMMIT CARL!!!:cuss:
Yeah, Gonzo notified me about 590 not carrying the games anymore, Journal has completely ran that station into the ground. They may as well go back to playing oldies.

Yeah, WTF is up with that? Is the local FOX affiliate in Omaha really this stupid?
The CBS affiliate here is fairly committed to the Chiefs, but it's always been hit and miss with the FOX games.

Pestilence
09-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Titans and the Giants? WTF?

Good thing I have NFL Sunday Ticket.

Pestilence
09-22-2010, 09:18 AM
And I actually get the Chiefs game this week........

RockChalk
09-22-2010, 09:24 AM
I'm visiting my GF's family in St Louis this weekend. Is there a place where CP members living in StL get together for games?

58-4ever
09-22-2010, 10:06 AM

And Oklahoma gets the Vikings because of Adrian Peterson. (Unless Dallas is playing the exact same time)

lcarus
09-22-2010, 10:48 AM
And Oklahoma gets the Vikings because of Adrian Peterson. (Unless Dallas is playing the exact same time)

Yeah I live in Tulsa. All Oklahoma gets is the Vikes, and now the Rams are gonna be on a lot as well. Which is why I'm happy I got Directv and Sunday Ticket this season.

chiefqueen
09-22-2010, 11:44 AM
FOX 4 isn't making much Bravado about the Chiefs game being on their station (unlike Ch. 5 they only get 2 Chief games a year), so that may be an indication the game will be blacked out in KC, Topeka, and St. Joe.

kc rush
09-22-2010, 03:14 PM
I guess I'm looking for a stream this week. Crap.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-22-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm gonna have to stream it this week. I've never had to do that for a regular season game, anyone know of any?

Chiefs Pantalones
09-23-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm gonna have to stream it this week. I've never had to do that for a regular season game, anyone know of any?

Anyone? And does it last the whole game or does it get interrupted?

Chief Chief
09-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Katie Horner would have a FIELD DAY with the FOX map!!

kstater
09-23-2010, 04:50 PM
All those complaining about the Vikings, at least you don't have to watch the Cowboys every week.

Spott
09-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Did the Chiefs game sell out?

Donger
09-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Holy sh*t. Did the Fox game change in Denver? I could have sworn that they weren't showing the Chiefs and the 49ers earlier.

CaliforniaChief
09-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Holy sh*t. Did the Fox game change in Denver? I could have sworn that they weren't showing the Chiefs and the 49ers earlier.

I'm pretty sure they expanded the viewing zone for the Chiefs game. Not quite to me, but I see more areas getting that game.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-23-2010, 05:24 PM
I'm pretty sure they expanded the viewing zone for the Chiefs game. Not quite to me, but I see more areas getting that game.

Down at the bottom of the page they have an update saying they expanded the viewing of that game and did some other changes to other games as well.

Donger
09-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Down at the bottom of the page they have an update saying they expanded the viewing of that game and did some other changes to other games as well.

:)

all Colorado and Nebraska: DET-MIN to SF-KC

And I had my lube and 37 gallon trash bag all ready for Favre, too. Oh well, I'll just do one of the wife's cats instead while watching the Chiefs.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Arizona never gets Chiefs games. We either get the gay Cards obiously, or the gay Cowboys. Out of the AFC teams we mostly get the Pats.

I can't wait until I get NFL Sunday ticket when I move into my new place.

Rain Man
09-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Okay, I'm freaking out. I was getting ready to go to the sports bar, but then my local TV station listed KC at SF as being the game they're showing. The link to the 506 site isn't working for some reason, so I don't know whether to take the risk of a more comfortable (albeit iceless) viewing at home or go with the certain thing of going to the sports bar. If they don't show my game at home I'm going to have to run to the sports bar and then I'll get a bad seat.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Okay, I'm freaking out. I was getting ready to go to the sports bar, but then my local TV station listed KC at SF as being the game they're showing. The link to the 506 site isn't working for some reason, so I don't know whether to take the risk of a more comfortable (albeit iceless) viewing at home or go with the certain thing of going to the sports bar. If they don't show my game at home I'm going to have to run to the sports bar and then I'll get a bad seat.

They're showing the game in Denver. Read below silly pants.

Rain Man
09-26-2010, 10:34 AM
They're showing the game in Denver. Read below silly pants.

I owe you my firstborn. I never thought to actually read the thread.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-26-2010, 10:38 AM
I owe you my firstborn. I never thought to actually read the thread.

lol no prob ;)

tsyou606
09-26-2010, 10:40 AM
I get Dallas vs Houston. I guess thats what I get for living in Oklahoma.......

Lionel
09-26-2010, 10:54 AM
I never get to see the chiefs here in Iowa guess i'll stick with the streams again :(