PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Late night bullshit: Chiefs contributors who don't get their name called.

Direckshun
09-23-2010, 12:14 AM
Let's talk about some of the Chiefs players that have fleshed out this team a little more and has contributed to our 2-0 start.

* Shaun Smith -- Rock solid in playing the run. A prescient pickup of ours this season in light of some of the DL depth issues we're facing.

* Jovan Belcher -- Finally looks like a thumper that deserves to start. This guy can light up a RB.

* Javier Arenas, the corner -- Arenas looks like he's finally getting it back there. I like that teams are challenging him when he's in. And I like that he's responding. He's played pretty well defending on special teams, too.

* Leonard Pope -- Has finally figured out how to block well. I love him as a blocking TE if he can continue figuring that out.

Count Zarth
09-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Jamaal Charles.

He runs hard.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Good shit, D. Show up to a fucking Springfield gathering, and let's talk some Chiefs football.

SNR
09-23-2010, 01:26 AM
Thomas Jones- He's our starting RB. Everybody's talking about Jamaal Charles this and Jamaal Charles that

Wreckloose
09-23-2010, 01:37 AM
I don't watch him every play, but I've seen Pope get abused trying to block in both games at times.

Wallcrawler
09-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Ryan "The Cassel Approved Substitute for Touchdowns" Succop.

lcarus
09-23-2010, 02:45 AM
Castille made an amazing catch in the flats. Cant' remember which of the 2 games it was, but it was a terrible throw and he like fell down and caught it behind him. Not sure how much of a contributor he is, but he's not doing bad I guess.