PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs CP members in St Louis

RockChalk
09-23-2010, 10:10 AM
I'll be in St. Louis visiting my girlfriend's family this weekend. Any CP members have a place they get together for games? Or any recommendations for a good place to eat and watch the game?

Thanks in advance

Phobia
09-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Most the St. Louis folks drive to Springfield for their watch parties. There's bound to be a thread on this weekend's location somewhere.

Third Eye
09-23-2010, 10:28 AM
There used to be a great little Chiefs bar that served me well for the 12 years that I have been here. Unfortunately, they locked their doors for good a couple of months ago. I have been going to Lester's Sports Bar in West County the last couple of weeks. Kinda pricey for a sports bar, but lots of TVs and they have boxes that allow you to put the sound on whatever game you want at your table. Get there at a decent hour though, place gets busy.

Cave Johnson
09-23-2010, 10:32 AM
St. Louis is a decent-sized city. Care to narrow down the area a bit?

Downtown, West County, etc.

Most the St. Louis folks drive to Springfield for their watch parties. There's bound to be a thread on this weekend's location somewhere.

Nice.

RockChalk
09-23-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm pretty sure it's South St Louis. We'll drive wherever if it's a bar/restaurant where a lot of Chiefs people go.