PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What sucks the most about Arrowhead & kcchiefs.com?

teedubya
09-23-2010, 11:44 AM
What could the Chiefs be doing better at Arrowhead? And on their website?

One of my business friends is doing a "State of Chiefs" meeting presentation with them in a couple of weeks and would love some feedback on things that could be done better for interactivity with fans/players... technologies... amenities.

How can the Chiefs become better OFF the field?

Serious and smart ass comments welcome. Your input could legitimately create a positive impact.

noa
09-23-2010, 11:49 AM
http://luxton.blogware.com/0707/cowbellmore.jpg

Stinger
09-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Have a interactive page dedicated to get Charles more carries

Demonpenz
09-23-2010, 11:51 AM
They should have a wobble simulator outside to see what it's like to be overthrown by 10 yards on a swing pass.

blaise
09-23-2010, 11:56 AM
They could set up a drunk fights boxing ring in the parking lot.

CaliforniaChief
09-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Have a "Where's Jamaal" part of the website...like "Where's Waldo."

blaise
09-23-2010, 11:58 AM
They should name the stadium "Jamaal Charles". Not "Jamaal Charles Stadium" just "Jamaal Charles".
Otherwise we may lose him for good.

big nasty kcnut
09-23-2010, 12:00 PM
More half naked cheerleader that are voted on by the fans.

Bane
09-23-2010, 12:01 PM
They should name the stadium "Jamaal Charles". Not "Jamaal Charles Stadium" just "Jamaal Charles".
Otherwise we may lose him for good.

Or the team should be renamed the Kansas City Jamaal Charles.

Count Zarth
09-23-2010, 12:02 PM
They should have players keep blogs.

Coaches are probably too busy and I can respect that.

But I would read the shit out of a Jamaal Charles blog, or a Tamba Hali blog, or even a Mike Vrabel blog. Players have insights into the league that you can't get anywhere else. Bring it to us, unspoiled by media influence.

Dayze
09-23-2010, 12:03 PM
install 'True Fan' screening systems at the gate. then direct them to the Lombardi trophy case for a quick tutorial on what the 'main thing' is.

CHENZ A!
09-23-2010, 12:04 PM
My only real gripe is the "no standing" rule at Arrowhead. They want us to be the "12th man" and be loud and support the team. But I have literally seen security guards make ENTIRE sections sit down. I think instead of trying to stop people from standing, they should warn people that its entirely possible that fans will stand up and cheer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fish
09-23-2010, 12:04 PM
The QB depth chart.

It sucks.

blaise
09-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Or the team should be renamed the Kansas City Jamaal Charles.

Every player should be called Jamaal Charles, that way it will be like he's touching the ball on every play.

Wallcrawler
09-23-2010, 12:12 PM
My only real gripe is the "no standing" rule at Arrowhead. They want us to be the "12th man" and be loud and support the team. But I have literally seen security guards make ENTIRE sections sit down. I think instead of trying to stop people from standing, they should warn people that its entirely possible that fans will stand up and cheer.
Posted via Mobile Device

You have to stand to be loud?

Hmm. You should go have yourself looked at.

Im all for supporting the team, but there are people who dont want to stand up for 3 hours to just be able to see the game when they have a perfectly good seat to sit in. Its a good rule.

bevischief
09-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Jamaal Charles needs more carries and Cassel sucks...

bevischief
09-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Chiefsplanet needs to be mentioned on a banner.

jwazzie
1) Open up the stadium at least 30 minutes earlier for fans to have more time around the stadium.
2) Have attendants be more fan friendly (being rude because you have a cool polo on doesn't mean your better than me).
3) How about more things to do around the stadium for families. Tailgating is great, but having other things to do would be great.
4) Ticket and Parking Prices are high....Spending $300 in one afternoon, when my flat screen cost $150 more than that doesn't calculate.

InChiefsHell
HOw can the Chiefs become better OFF the field?

...be better ON the field. Problem solved...

Brock
09-23-2010, 12:23 PM

Im all for supporting the team, but there are people who dont want to stand up for 3 hours to just be able to see the game when they have a perfectly good seat to sit in. Its a good rule.

Go sit in the gold section with the other weenies.

WhitiE
09-23-2010, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=CHENZ A!;7030729]My only real gripe is the "no standing" rule at Arrowhead. They want us to be the "12th man" and be loud and support the team. But I have literally seen security guards make ENTIRE sections sit down. I think instead of trying to stop people from standing, they should warn people that its entirely possible that fans will stand up and cheer.
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE.
This

CHENZ A!
09-23-2010, 12:31 PM

Maybe you should have yourself looked at, and request a handicapped seat if you are unable to stand. My father did it last year because of his bad knees rather than inconvenience the overwhelming majority of fans in the lower level that like to stand from time to time(mainly when chiefs are on defense).

Its people like you that complain to security about people doing nothing more than cheering on the team that make me fucking sick. Why don't you just watch the game at home where you'll be nice and comfy?

Not to mention, the noise level wouldn't have been half of what it was had there not been people standing and pounding on the seatbacks in front of them.

It is a shit rule.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Dog
09-23-2010, 12:36 PM
HOw can the Chiefs become better OFF the field?

...be better ON the field. Problem solved...

this

steelyeyed57
09-23-2010, 12:41 PM
more wins
the website will bring traffic and the stadium will be full with wins

gblowfish
09-23-2010, 12:41 PM
You won't see anything changed that involves money. No parking or concession prices will be lowered. They may lower some nosebleed ticket prices to avoid blackouts later in the year, but they won't budge on parking or concessions.

This comes under the topic of "money" too, so it's probably a pipe dream:

I'd like to see less BS sponsorship crap at halftime. Seems like everything from the National Anthem to Todd Haley's morning BM has to have an official sponsor. Have less sponsorships and charge more for them. Just give us a little tiny break from trying to sell something every time there's a timeout or break in the game. It's grating.

tomahawk kid
09-23-2010, 12:47 PM
On another serious note, I couldn't hear the audio from Arrowvision during the entire MNF came in the lower bowl.

It sounded like it need to be "tweaked" or just wasn't on.

tomahawk kid
09-23-2010, 12:54 PM
More porta johns in the lots would be a welcome surprise as well.

I'm not sure why the Chiefs ALWAYS skimp on those when they're relatively cheap to provide.

It sucks to stand in line for 20 minutes just to take a whiz.

Goldmember
09-23-2010, 12:57 PM

Do you want to affect the opposing team's peformance or not? Yes, your voice does carry more when you stand, plus you can't bang on the seat in front of you when everyone is sitting.

Flachief58
09-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Once a year they should fly in a Chiefs fan not living near KC to watch a home game from a new luxury box. I would like to nominate myself as this years winner.

Oh and, they should change Arrowhead to Jamaal Charles needs more carries and Matt Cassel sucks field.

MOhillbilly
09-23-2010, 02:04 PM
no championships in 40+ years is what sucks the most at arrowhead.

chiefs1okie
09-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

This.

Wyndex
09-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Get better looking cheerleaders and offer a bigger company/employer discount when they come to sell tickets at my place of employment

Art Vader
09-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Josh Looney Dunk Tank.

KCbroncoHATER
09-23-2010, 02:42 PM
My two cents ...

Getting fans into the game, spending 45 minutes standing in line sucks. You could security check them before the gates open.

The season tickets had a UPS code at the bottom that wasn't part of the ticket (like it was in the past) so that caused a problem at the gate when I didn't tear that part off the sheet. Next season print it back on the ticket so they won't tear my ticket in half. I have been keeping them for years and full tickets are the best ones to keep.

That's all I can think of ... everything else was great.

http://photos.smugmug.com/photos/739229914_g3SkV-M-1.jpg

Chief Henry
09-23-2010, 02:48 PM
no championships in 40+ years is what sucks the most at arrowhead.

This

and then web cameras in the Cheerleaders locker room.

Mojo Jojo
09-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Get better looking cheerleaders and offer a bigger company/employer discount when they come to sell tickets at my place of employment
When it comes to cheerleaders I wish Pioli would do it the Patriots way...
http://www.insomniacslounge.com/uploaded_images/jessica_wanzie-743515.jpg

Art Vader
09-23-2010, 03:44 PM

+1

rocks
09-23-2010, 03:50 PM
The speaker system needs to be louder and much better quality across the full audible range.

bevischief
09-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Have a link to chiefsplanet on the web site.

Mojo Jojo
09-23-2010, 03:55 PM
The speaker system needs to be louder and much better quality across the full audible range.

The audio system was a poor design, they went with the lowest bidder and still cut corners. More money to be made in suites/clubs.

rocks
09-23-2010, 04:03 PM
The audio system was a poor design, they went with the lowest bidder and still cut corners. More money to be made in suites/clubs.
That was very clear on Monday night. Or not so clear to be exact!

Guru
09-23-2010, 04:09 PM

I don't know where you sit but I stand up whenever the situation calls for it and I still find plenty of time to sit as well. It's probably a good 50/50 split. If you can't handle standing up during a LIVE sporting event you need to do something else or buy tickets in club.

KCbroncoHATER
09-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Why would you stand if you were in the 1st row of the upper deck?

teedubya
09-23-2010, 04:14 PM

But I would read the shit out of a Jamaal Charles blog, or a Tamba Hali blog, or even a Mike Vrabel blog. Players have insights into the league that you can't get anywhere else. Bring it to us, unspoiled by media influence.

I love that... great feedback.

teedubya
09-23-2010, 04:15 PM

meh. She is a 4. I've had better. [/Chiefsplanet]

lol

Mojo Jojo
09-23-2010, 04:23 PM

I thought the NFL & NFLPA banned player blogs and tweets.

bevischief
09-23-2010, 04:32 PM
$7.00 beers.

the Talking Can
09-23-2010, 04:40 PM
more Train
less Charles
more aids
less Cassel

Hog Farmer
09-23-2010, 04:42 PM
They should let you bring your own beer inside as well as your own piss bucket.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

They sure as fuck didn't make us sit down during MNF. Yeah, good luck with that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Why would you stand if you were in the 1st row of the upper deck?

To get a better view of LJ running it up the Center's ass.

Fritz88
09-23-2010, 05:18 PM
The websites takes for ever to load.
Some of their videos work and some don't.
The whole website really needs an overhaul. It stinks. They need to hire someone who has some decent knowledge about usability. You can't have 2343 links in one page. It's web design 101.

|Zach|
09-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Kind of sounds like a presumptuous presentation.

If I am the team I am thinking...so this asshole is going to come from the outside looking in and tell me the state of my team and organization?

Waltzing in and pretending like you know more than a business about their own business doesn't yield great results.

BigRedChief
09-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Bigger boobs on the cheeleader that rides Warpaint around the field....

BigRedChief
09-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Bigger boobs on the cheeleader that rides Warpaint around the field....on a serious note. You know how lame their website is and how to fix it, or at least tell them the industry standard.

One thing would be to have the fans become part of the site. Post tailgating videos, Chief parties in fans houses etc etc

Have the fans vote for which music is played on game day, play a video of a fan at halftime that was voted on by their fellow fans on the website.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 05:35 PM
on a serious note. You know how lame their website is and how to fix it, or at least tell them the industry standard.

One thing would be to have the fans become part of the site. Post tailgating videos, Chief parties in fans houses etc etc

Didn't they just overhaul it last year?

bevischief
09-23-2010, 05:36 PM
on a serious note. You know how lame their website is and how to fix it, or at least tell them the industry standard.

Gifs!

|Zach|
09-23-2010, 05:37 PM

Have the fans vote for which music is played on game day, play a video of a fan at halftime that was voted on by their fellow fans on the website.

You can do all of that.

http://fans.kcchiefs.com/service/searchEverything.kickAction?as=118586&mediaType=photo&sortType=recent&tab=yes&includePhoto=on&d-7095067-p=1

Pestilence
Didn't they just overhaul it last year?

Yeah. It used to be fucking HORRIBLE.

|Zach|
I personally think their website is pretty damn good.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Gifs!

GoChiefs gif's go Official:

Now THAT would truly be something.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Yeah. It used to be fucking HORRIBLE.

Agreed. That really WAS a huge pile of outdated shite. I like the new site MUCH better.

Art Vader
Bigger boobs on the cheeleader that rides Warpaint around the field....

great idea.. take it out of Cassel's check.

Bearcat
Arrowhead... The parking sucks. I mean, more than past years. I'm not just crying, I seriously thought about leaving the preseason game last month because I was told to turn around 3 different times and drove around/between the lots for 20 minutes. Something changed this year, and it's worse at the K, too. They should work on that. Besides getting into the stadium though, I love it, especially the new sound system and how you can walk by the HoF on the first level and not have to walk up to Club Level or something stupid.

As far as the website, I assume it's pretty standard across all teams... I only go there to look at the seating chart every once in a while. :shrug:

Do you want to affect the opposing team's peformance or not? Yes, your voice does carry more when you stand, plus you can't bang on the seat in front of you when everyone is sitting.

This.

CHENZ A!
09-23-2010, 05:57 PM
They sure as **** didn't make us sit down during MNF. Yeah, good luck with that.

I know. But I'm pretty sure that was only because all of the complainers had already headed for cover or the exits, and if you felt like standing in the rain they'd let you.. Which is what I did. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 06:26 PM
I know. But I'm pretty sure that was only because all of the complainers had already headed for cover or the exits, and if you felt like standing in the rain they'd let you.. Which is what I did. :)

Good Man. Rep.

BigRedChief
09-23-2010, 06:34 PM
I personally think their website is pretty damn good.Wow, I've not been there in a long time. It is much better.:clap:

Fritz88
09-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I personally think their website is pretty damn good.

They need to simplify it and make it user friendly. The current one is cluttered and perhaps you consider it good because you are used to it. You know your way around. But a 50 year old fan will probably have a hard time finding their way around the website.

I tried to force myself to go there several times but it fails me every time I go there, even after the 'new look' of the website. I will get my Chiefs fix somewhere else.

JoeyChuckles
09-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Incorporate social networking into the webpage. Fan pics, chat, messages, contests, news, etc.

Pablo
09-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Security should hit anyone in the back of the head with a billy club if they complain about people standing up or being too loud.

Now that's an improved Arrowhead.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Security should hit anyone in the back of the head with a billy club if they complain about people standing up or being too loud.

Now that's an improved Arrowhead.

Damn straight.

|Zach|
09-24-2010, 11:27 AM
They need to simplify it and make it user friendly. The current one is cluttered and perhaps you consider it good because you are used to it. You know your way around. But a 50 year old fan will probably have a hard time finding their way around the website.

I tried to force myself to go there several times but it fails me every time I go there, even after the 'new look' of the website. I will get my Chiefs fix somewhere else.

We will never be able to dumb down websites enough for everyone.

|Zach|
09-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Incorporate social networking into the webpage. Fan pics, chat, messages, contests, news, etc.

Again, they do this.

Are you people even looking at the website?

BryanBusby
09-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Carl Peterson pinata every game. Bust open the pinata for free hair products!

Flachief58
09-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I would love to see the video able to played on my smart phone. Flash is not compatable with it. If I can do it on my end, without changing carriers, I would appreciate any advice

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Again, they do this.

LMAO

|Zach|
09-24-2010, 11:37 AM
LMAO

I feel like I am taking crazy pills. :D

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 11:38 AM
I feel like I am taking crazy pills. :D

It's a comprehensive site, you just have to get in there and play around with it a little.

Rausch
09-24-2010, 11:40 AM
BE ACCESSIBLE...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 11:42 AM
BE ACCESSIBLE...

Um, "point" and "click"? :evil:

Rausch
09-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Um, "point" and "click"? :evil:

So you can just walk up to these guys, without them telling you to "fuck off" or "later scrub", and they'll now sign auto's and smile?...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 11:49 AM
So you can just walk up to these guys, without them telling you to "fuck off" or "later scrub", and they'll now sign auto's and smile?...

Oh, you meant the players. My bad. Don't do it though; Phobia will cock-punch you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Bring back the Wolfpack Club. The founders club is twice the price and is not worth it. Small TVs, too "formal". Not designed for fans but for the "social" ticket holders.

I've been advocating a Berserker/Wolf Pack section for some time now; a place where loud, standing, cussing, drinking, non-Disney folk can get their fucking groove on without being heavily policed by the PC crowd.

Chiefs4Ever
09-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Bring back the Wolfpack Club. The founders club is twice the price and is not worth it. Small TVs, too "formal". Not designed for fans but for the "social" ticket holders.

DRU
09-24-2010, 07:03 PM
I would love to see the video able to played on my smart phone. Flash is not compatable with it. If I can do it on my end, without changing carriers, I would appreciate any advice

Get rid of your iphone and get something worth a shit. ;)

DRU
09-24-2010, 07:10 PM
They really dropped the ball with the VIP club area IMO. Kauffman did a great job of their upgrades, but they blew it at Arrowhead.

At Kauffman, you can grab a seat in the restaurant and still have a great view the entire field and watch the game from the climate controlled area. They serve you food and drinks and all of that so you don't even have to get up.

At Arrowhead you can't even see the field from the restaurants. If you're not outside in your actual seat then you might as well be in a nice bar. Also, the 3 year contract needs to go. The price of a pair of those tickets means you have to dedicate $17k to Chiefs tickets under contract. I'd say that's one of the reasons the club section is empty.

Also, in the restaurants they've got the HD channel on the TV's, of course, but then they're listening to the audio from the radio like many people like to do. Well, if you've done this at home you know the HD channel lags a little bit so you end up hearing the play before you see it on the TV. So now you hear it on the radio, you hear the crowd going crazy outside, but you haven't seen the play yet.

Club 50 gives me all of the same amenities with a lower level seat at half the price with no contract. I just don't see the value in the new VIP Club, even for the business owners it's aimed at.

CrazyHorse
09-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Let the 12th man stand and cheer thier team. Stadiums have started to frown on people standing. To the point where other fans can call a hotline and report "standers".

The 12th man is a home field advantage. It couldn't be any more evident than the Chargers game. KC is not a cheese and wine croud. That stadium has been sold out and filled with standers since the 90s.

I understand people wanting to sit and enjoy the game. But I do it in front of the TV. In my opinion, if you are not there to participate then you should let the seat go to someone who is.

I drive 500 miles to go to Chiefs games when I go. I dont leave early, no matter the score. I dont boo the team, regardless whether I like what I see or not. And I scream my brains out when the D is on the field. That is the etiquette when inside Arrowhead in my opinion and anyone not taking part should be reported. Not the other way around.

Whe else would you go but to be part of the team, and to help that team win?

Oh, and the concessions quality needs to resemble the price. For example, I think I paid 5 bucks for a hot chocolate once and got a small cup of chocolate water. Thats BS.

JoeyChuckles
09-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Again, they do this.

Nope, not looking at the website. Should I be? Is that a prerequisite?

SLAG
09-25-2010, 10:46 AM
What happened to the PDF's you could download with all the matchup information per game..

I loved that stuff
All the PDF downloads like Roster / Jersey # History etc..

Bring them back

DRU
09-25-2010, 04:15 PM
How about we make it so that if we want to buy a bunch of tickets we can..??

I've been trying to get a hold of somebody all day yesterday and today to buy either a Party Platform or one of the suite options and I can't get anybody to call me back.

The Elder
09-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Okay heres a genuine concern for me. I am Handicapped. For years I parked in lot A. Then when the construction began they closed off the Handicapped area and reserved that for Buses ans RV's. We were told when the job was done it would go back to being handicapped. Well the job is done and they still rope the area off for buses. I called the Chiefs and they said that they never reserved that area for buses and RV's. Yet there they are. And there is one difference. They now have little covers that cover up the handicapped signs in lot A.

Raiderhader
09-25-2010, 04:53 PM

Try your living room couch.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-25-2010, 09:55 PM
Okay heres a genuine concern for me. I am Handicapped. For years I parked in lot A. Then when the construction began they closed off the Handicapped area and reserved that for Buses ans RV's. We were told when the job was done it would go back to being handicapped. Well the job is done and they still rope the area off for buses. I called the Chiefs and they said that they never reserved that area for buses and RV's. Yet there they are. And there is one difference. They now have little covers that cover up the handicapped signs in lot A.

That's a genuine concern, and I would lobby any powers that be or connections to such people who may use or peruse The Planet in an effort to get the desired end-result.
At MNF, I noticed that the wheelchair seats(or platforms)in my lower-bowl section were pretty choice in terms of accommodation and being able to see the field, and we definitely want to see you out there and get those spots filled!

mikeyis4dcats.
09-25-2010, 10:05 PM

Am I the only one who caught this?:doh!:

The Elder
09-25-2010, 10:11 PM
That's a genuine concern, and I would lobby any powers that be or connections to such people who may use or peruse The Planet in an effort to get the desired end-result.
At MNF, I noticed that the wheelchair seats(or platforms)in my lower-bowl section were pretty choice in terms of accommodation and being able to see the field, and we definitely want to see you out there and get those spots filled!

Im not the only one who has this problem. I dont use a chair but I do use a cane.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Am I the only one who caught this?:doh!:

I let it slide, but yeah...o:-)

runnercyclist
09-26-2010, 05:38 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

There is a no standing rule at Arrowhead? I had no idea. That seems wrong.

DRU
09-26-2010, 09:00 AM
There is a no standing rule at Arrowhead? I had no idea. That seems wrong.

Only if somebody cries to the text message gods.

aturnis
09-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Website rocks, most every suggestion made here, is offered. Josh Looney and crew have REALLY brought the media on the site up to snuff. Josh is the man and should be paid like it!

My personal improvements that I think should be made on gameday, I think would help the team out...

First, they should hook a sound level meter up to display real-time results of the crowd noise level on one or both of the jumbotrons or the ribbon-board for when our defense is on the field. No better way to make the 12th man show up than to CHALLENGE them to be louder. Then, hold a record for it, crowd can try to break the record every week. Tell me that wouldn't help. Tell me the defense wouldn't FEED off of that energy.

Next, and kind of a corny, but could help out the SEA OF RED. When going to fan cam, and scanning the crowd, play Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At? Only edit it or have it re-recorded by a local artist or something to say WHERE'S YOUR RED AT?! Then, on the fan cam, ONLY show fans that are reppin' in red...

aturnis
09-26-2010, 03:15 PM
No standing rule is also Gay and wrong.

Mojo Jojo
09-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Website rocks, most every suggestion made here, is offered. Josh Looney and crew have REALLY brought the media on the site up to snuff. Josh is the man and should be paid like it!

My personal improvements that I think should be made on gameday, I think would help the team out...

First, they should hook a sound level meter up to display real-time results of the crowd noise level on one or both of the jumbotrons or the ribbon-board for when our defense is on the field. No better way to make the 12th man show up than to CHALLENGE them to be louder. Then, hold a record for it, crowd can try to break the record every week. Tell me that wouldn't help. Tell me the defense wouldn't FEED off of that energy.

Next, and kind of a corny, but could help out the SEA OF RED. When going to fan cam, and scanning the crowd, play Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At? Only edit it or have it re-recorded by a local artist or something to say WHERE'S YOUR RED AT?! Then, on the fan cam, ONLY show fans that are reppin' in red...

Noise meters on any display inside the stadium are against NFL rules...JumboTron is a former Sony product no longer in production
...The Chiefs have Daktronics, produced in South Dakota....
Please get your facts correct before you post.

Gracie Dean
09-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Parking is a real problem. AND their parking attendants have no clue what they are doing. We were circling around over an hour MNF and half the front lot was empty yet they were shoving us around to L. People were going the wrong way and blocking the flow and the attendant was freaking out because he had no clue.

ChiefsCountry
09-26-2010, 06:58 PM
We were circling around over an hour MNF and half the front lot was empty yet they were shoving us around to L.

Front lot is reserved parking.

ChiefsCountry
09-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Legit concern - getting into the stadium is freaking horrible. Today it took 30 minutes to get through the secruity line. I know why those rules are in place but they were very slow.

GloryDayz
09-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Great point.... :clap: It's time for the sitters to stay home...

GloryDayz
09-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Well, with tailgating being the backbone of the Chiefs experience, I'd like to see them chanllenge the gate opening time rule. Heck, say it's to help with the traffic problems on I-70...