PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Infringement Alert!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 12:04 PM
I don't have a link but I'm watching NFLN, and those motherfucking, cocksucking Jets just used, "and the hoooome...of the....JETS"! as a "group in" in their locker room, post-win against NE.

That fucking tears it for me; I hope they die, burn, crash, get ass-raped, face-fucked by wild apes, and their team bus crushed by a steam-roller on the way to their next hotel.

Bowser
09-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I think Herm started that shit when he was there. Posers.

Fish
09-24-2010, 12:06 PM
But.... they're still the Jets....

OnTheWarpath15
09-24-2010, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I think Herm started that shit when he was there. Posers.

Actually, T-Rich brought it with him.

Pitt Gorilla
09-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Do you know how long they've been doing "home of the Brave" at Atlanta MLB games?

Bowser
Actually, T-Rich brought it with him.It's still Herm's fault. Everything is Herm's fault. My receding hairling and football season ulcers are Herm's fault. December 22, 2012 is going to be Herm's fault. KCbroncoHATER is Herm's fault. Etc, etc.......

gblowfish
We should put a guy in a fireman's helmet in the stands going...

K...C....K....C.....CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS!!!

That'll teach em!

Duck Dog
09-24-2010, 12:11 PM
I don't have a link but I'm watching NFLN, and those mother****ing, cocksucking Jets just used, "and the hoooome...of the....JETS"! as a "group in" in their locker room, post-win against NE.

That ****ing tears it for me; I hope they die, burn, crash, get ass-raped, face-****ed by wild apes, and their team bus crushed by a steam-roller on the way to their next hotel.

You sound like an Eagles fan.

Bowser
09-24-2010, 12:11 PM

That'll teach em!Heh, Isaw that Fireman Ed got arraigned for simple assault for beating on that Giants fan during the preseason. (However, the fact that ESPN thought this shit was newsworthy on their scroll is 5 Cassels worth of fail....)

Bowser
09-24-2010, 12:12 PM
You sound like an Eagles fan.I don't see him booing Santa here.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 12:13 PM
But.... they're still the Jets....

They are dead to me. :harumph:

Rain Man
09-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Do you know how long they've been doing "home of the Brave" at Atlanta MLB games?

You just gave me something to ponder for the rest of the day.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 12:15 PM

I know, but that's baseba-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

alpha_omega
09-24-2010, 12:21 PM
F the Jets. J-E-T-S...Suck-Suck-Suck!

milkman
09-24-2010, 12:36 PM
They say that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Or how about, often immitated but never duplicated.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 12:38 PM

:clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2010, 12:39 PM

I'm still going east-coast hate on their asses though...

:fire:

threebag
09-24-2010, 12:45 PM

How about FUCK the jets.

doomy3
09-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Who gives a shit about the Jets anyway? Before or after that?

BigRock
09-24-2010, 01:03 PM
It goes back to well before Herm or T-Rich. I'm pretty sure it started back when Parcells was there, the year they made the AFC Championship. 97? 98?

They came to KC that year and won and someone said it in the locker room afterwards, having heard the Chiefs version during the anthem. Then they won the next week and said it again. Then they closed the season on a pretty good winning streak and it just because something they did after each win.

Dave Lane
09-24-2010, 01:11 PM
I don't have a link but I'm watching NFLN, and those mother****ing, cocksucking Jets just used, "and the hoooome...of the....JETS"! as a "group in" in their locker room, post-win against NE.

That ****ing tears it for me; I hope they die, burn, crash, get ass-raped, face-****ed by wild apes, and their team bus crushed by a steam-roller on the way to their next hotel.

How do really feel about it? Stop holding back and give to us straight.

MMXcalibur
09-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Heh, Isaw that Fireman Ed got arraigned for simple assault for beating on that Giants fan during the preseason. (However, the fact that ESPN thought this shit was newsworthy on their scroll is 5 Cassels worth of fail....)

It's the Jets.
Chris Berman and the rest of the idiots at Bristol masturbate to pictures of Rex Ryan.

I said it at the start of the season: Jets, 6-10 (or maybe it was 7-9...either way, it was less than mediocre)

C-Mac
09-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Little off subject but did anyone else hear "home of the Chiefs" at the Tampa Bay preseason game?

Demonpenz
09-24-2010, 01:44 PM
never forget Dex and Arenas

Bugeater
09-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Heh, Isaw that Fireman Ed got arraigned for simple assault for beating on that Giants fan during the preseason. (However, the fact that ESPN thought this shit was newsworthy on their scroll is 5 Cassels worth of fail....)
LMAO So now we're using the 'Cassel' as a unit of measurement for fail?

TrickyNicky
09-24-2010, 02:08 PM

That'll teach em!

Are you sure you really want that?

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/chiefscodger-600x337.jpg