PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Top Ten Reasons We're Going to Beat San Francisco

Rain Man
09-25-2010, 08:28 AM
10. If we lose, Haley has threatened to show the team a picture of Singletary's buttocks.

9. By the third quarter, Jimmy Raye will be inadvertently intertwining his grocery list with his playcalling. "Biscuits23 with 44Jimmy Dean sausage right, on PepsiOne!"

8. Terrell Owens is still pretty sure that their quarterback is gay.

7. Kurt Schottenheimer is on their staff. Seriously. Kurt Schottenheimer. Think about that.

6. Jamaal Charles won't get enough carries.

5. David Carr will get sacked 8 times and fumble twice, even though he's on the bench the entire game.

4. Parys Haralson will get caught at the Kansas City airport smuggling cocaine inside her body.

3. Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree will remain in the locker room at halftime, and nobody will know why, though Terrell Owens will have a theory.

2. Gameplanning against Shaun Smith, the 49ers will lose significant team speed due to wearing multiple protective cups.

And the number one reason we'll win...

1. Protected well by his offensive line, Alex Smith will play the entire game.

58-4ever
09-25-2010, 08:31 AM
You bring up very logical points. But we all know that Jimmy Raye drinks the High Fructose Corn Syrup. (or purple drink if you are the racist type.)

Bane
09-25-2010, 08:38 AM
You bring up very logical points. But we all know that Jimmy Raye drinks the High Fructose Corn Syrup. (or purple drink if you are the racist type.)

I'm of the opinion that if its truth its not racist.Motherfuckers don't like it,eat shit and die.
Posted via Mobile Device

CaliforniaChief
09-25-2010, 08:40 AM
I could give you 5 reasons why the 49'ers could beat the Chiefs.

Chiefs 16
49'ers 10
/tpflanz

LaChapelle
09-25-2010, 08:41 AM
(b)Steve Young will observe 45 seconds of silence

Rausch
09-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Top Ten Reasons We're Going to Beat San Francisco:

6. Jamaal Charles won't get enough carries.

3. Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree will remain in the locker room at halftime, and nobody will know why, though Terrell Owens will have a theory.

ROFL

Rausch
09-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Or, how 'bout CAUSE WE ****ING WANT IT MORE!:cuss:

KCrockaholic
09-25-2010, 10:13 AM
A lot is stacked against SF due to the fact they play like girls on the road.

Hog Farmer
09-25-2010, 10:15 AM
A lot is stacked against SF due to the fact they play like girls on the road.

22 Girls off the street could beat the Chiefs.

Chiefshrink
09-25-2010, 10:17 AM
49ers have the pressure on them to win especially win being picked by most to take the NFC West not to mention almost stealing one from the defending Super Bowl Champs now being 0-2. You can draw alot of parallels of both teams. Both have ?? at QB, both have a good running game, both have up and coming D's giving the edge to SF at this point.

You can bet Singletary will have them ready to go but at the same time I think Singletary's demeanor on the sideline say's that he thinks he is still playing the game and more importantly may be a big red flag that he has "Peter principled" and is not HC material. It will be interesting for sure to see how both teams respond at 2-0 and 0-2.

I see our D and passing game (McCluster,Moeaki, Chambers and finally Bowe) having a good game with Bowe finally breaking out. Our running game will be just good enough to set up the pass to win this game. I don't expect Jones or Charles to run all over this San Fran D.

Hog Farmer
09-25-2010, 10:23 AM
49ers have the pressure on them to win especially win being picked by most to take the NFC West not to mention almost stealing one from the defending Super Bowl Champs now being 0-2. You can draw alot of parallels of both teams. Both have ?? at QB, both have a good running game, both have up and coming D's giving the edge to SF at this point.

You can bet Singletary will have them ready to go but at the same time I think Singletary's demeanor on the sideline say's that he thinks he is still playing the game and more importantly may be a big red flag that he has "Peter principled" and is not HC material. It will be interesting for sure to see how both teams respond at 2-0 and 0-2.

I see our D and passing game (McCluster,Moeaki, Chambers and finally Bowe) having a good game with Bowe finally breaking out. Our running game will be just good enough to set up the pass to win this game. I don't expect Jones or Charles to run all over this San Fran D.

We need a big day from Arenas returning punts, Berry with a couple pics for scores and McCluster with some screens for big gains.

Chiefshrink
09-25-2010, 10:42 AM
We need a big day from Arenas returning punts, Berry with a couple pics for scores and McCluster with some screens for big gains.

Yes we do. I see SF actually picking on Berry because of his big play mistakes he has shown so far this season. But because Berry is who he is he will finally get those pics you are talking about. He is improving while making mistakes which is good because when you are DB in the NFL you better have "short term memory" otherwise your confidence is shot.

I took a chance and started McCluster as my No. 3 WR in my fantasy league thinking along the same lines that he will get 3-5 catches for big gains with the quick slant or slot back screen passes.:thumb:

But I really believe much if not all our scoring tomorrow will come from the passing game and ST.

Blindside58
09-25-2010, 10:55 AM

Berry needs to stay deep until he confirms the play action is not going to the air. That is the only way he will be close to an Int. If it stays on the ground, then fly into Frank Gore's knees like a projectile missile. He has the speed to close fast, that's why I don't understand his guessing so much.