PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Confession..... I am, a true fan

ChiefaRoo
09-26-2010, 07:58 AM
As I sit here sipping my coffee at my hotel in KC Preparing to head over to Arrowhead. I remember and I must confess.... I am a true fan! Yes, true to my red and gold bone marrow.

I believed in Carll's five year plan until year 12

I believed in Martyball and that KC could win a bowl running Kimble Anders and Barry Word up the Centers ass

I wanted Grbac in the lineup, for the playoffs, over Gannon

I wanted to think Herm was doing the right thing by getting rid of every vet the team had and that the plan was 70% finished

yes, I am a true fan because now I want to give Matt Castle and broke dick one last chance at glory.

So don't weep for me 1%'ers. For I now believe Jamaal Charles will lead us to the bowl averaging 10 carries per game.

Gentlemen!! To the ship!

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2010, 08:05 AM
for as much flack as I get on this site...I totally agree!

the rush...the feeling I get when the Chiefs win is like nothing else...

3-0 heading to the BYE week?!?!??

I WOULD TAKE THAT OVER ANYTHING...

I would take that over sex with 15 year old Hilary Duff...

and I'm not kidding.

Baconeater
09-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Hootie...:shake: :facepalm:

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2010, 08:20 AM
15 year old hilary duff was freakin' hot!

milkman
09-26-2010, 08:58 AM
As I sit here sipping my coffee at my hotel in KC Preparing to head over to Arrowhead. I remember and I must confess.... I am a true fan! Yes, true to my red and gold bone marrow.

I believed in Martyball and that KC could win a bowl running Kimble Anders and Barry Word up the Centers ass

I wanted to think Herm was doing the right thing by getting rid of every vet the team had and that the plan was 70% finished

yes, I am a true fan because now I want to give Matt Castle and broke dick one last chance at glory.

So don't weep for me 1%'ers. For I now believe Jamaal Charles will lead us to the bowl averaging 10 carries per game.

Gentlemen!! To the ship!

Let's see.

I didn't hate Carl until he hired Marty.

When seeing how Marty managed Cleveland's playoffs, I never believed he would ever lead a team to the SB.

I did like GrBac better than Gannon, but the decision to start GrBac in the playoffs after Gannon helped to get the Chiefs to the playoff was stupid.

I absolutely believed, and still believe that gutting the roster and starting from scratch and building through the draft was the right decision.

I just didn't believe that Herman ****ing Edwards was the right guy to lead the rebuild.

We're stuck with Cassel through this year, so all I can do is hope that I'm wrong about him, and he does get it.

Red Brooklyn
09-26-2010, 09:07 AM
I absolutely believed, and still believe that gutting the roster and starting from scratch and building through the draft was the right decision.
I just didn't believe that Herman ****ing Edwards was the right guy to lead the rebuild.

We're stuck with Cassel through this year, so all I can do is hope that I'm wrong about him, and he does get it.

Absolutely, this!

I didn't really start watching Chiefs football with any kind of regularity until 1998/1999. I have no real opinion of Marty, but I never cared for Carl really. After he let Allen go, I wanted him gone forever.

I also liked Herm Edwards at first. But three or four games into 06 it became crystal clear that I had my hopes set too high. I was thrilled to see him go.

ChiefsCountry
09-26-2010, 09:12 AM
I would take that over sex with 15 year old Hilary Duff...
and I'm not kidding.

Glad she is only a year younger than you so when she was 15 it was all good. Me personally I always thought this her sister was hotter.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
09-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Absolutely, this!

I didn't really start watching Chiefs football with any kind of regularity until 1998/1999. I have no real opinion of Marty, but I never cared for Carl really. After he let Allen go, I wanted him gone forever.

I also liked Herm Edwards at first. But three or four games into 06 it became crystal clear that I had my hopes set too high. I was thrilled to see him go.

I believe, regarddless of my feelings about Carl, that he absolutely made the right decision on Allen.

I readily admit that my opinion on that is not, for personal reasons, unbiased.

notorious
09-26-2010, 09:15 AM

Gentlemen!! To the ship!

The first step towards managing your affliction is admitting it.

If you get stuck on step one, antifreeze is the only way out.

BigRedChief
09-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Blindly agreeing with whatever you're team does doesn't = your a "real" fan.

Red Brooklyn
09-26-2010, 09:32 AM
I believe, regarddless of my feelings about Carl, that he absolutely made the right decision on Allen.

I readily admit that my opinion on that is not, for personal reasons, unbiased.
Fair enough. I likewise admit that my own bias gets in the way of my feelings on that deal a great amount.

It felt an aweful lot to me like Carl making a biased, personal decision and calling it "rebuilding." This team is still minus a dominant pass rusher. Feels a little like he broke something that didn't need fixing.

However, I also admit my inablity to see the bigger picture. Sometimes.

boogblaster
09-26-2010, 09:40 AM
I want this team to be 3-0 badly .. and Id at least like to see that 15 year-old nakeeeeddd .... alert alert pervert sighting .....

KCUnited
09-26-2010, 09:43 AM
Welp, while we're confessing things. I enjoyed Hole's "Live Through This" album and occassionaly still listen to it.

CupidStunt
09-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Winning now is great, and winning 8 or 9 games this year would be something to enjoy and to consider achievement. That wasn't the case when they won 8 or 9 games with spare-part players all over the depth chart, not bad enough to get a top pick but never, ever good enough to compete.

The entire core of the roster has been built from 2008-2010, mostly via the draft with some veteran trades or UFAs mixed in. If they can add more in the next year or 2, and somehow fix the QB position, they should legitimately compete.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-26-2010, 09:46 AM
15 year old Britney Spears was way hotter.

I am not even kidding...

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Glad she is only a year younger than you so when she was 15 it was all good. Me personally I always thought this her sister was hotter.
Posted via Mobile Device

her sister is fucking hideous bro ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2010, 09:48 AM
15 year old Britney Spears was way hotter.

I am not even kidding...

I'm not arguing but 15 year old Britney Spears was 15 when I was 12...

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2010, 09:49 AM
check that...11

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2010, 09:50 AM
Haylie Duff

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/haylie-duff-picture.jpg

Ew!

grandllama
09-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Welp, while we're confessing things. I enjoyed Hole's "Live Through This" album and occassionaly still listen to it.

Damn.

(thought I was the only one)ROFL

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2010, 09:51 AM
LIZZY MCGUIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/what-are-they-up-to-Hilary-Duff.jpg

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2010, 09:52 AM
god damn I don't know about you guys but Lizzy is giving me the crazy sex eyes in that one!

Red Brooklyn
09-26-2010, 09:52 AM

I should neg rep you for this. But I won't. Not today. Today is Chiefs day.

ChiefaRoo
09-26-2010, 06:31 PM
The ship is sailing and I only got one follower. This is s truly a place for those without honor. They neither had it in life and they will not have it in the afterworld known as the Superbowl. I Wield the sword, it has been reforged and you will follow me.

CHIEFS!!!

ChiefaRoo
09-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Bow down and kiss the ring for I shall unite the tribes of the cnation, bitches

Chiefs Rool
09-26-2010, 06:37 PM
I will say that I never dogged Haley. Last year, he made some questionable calls and some big gambles in situations that you wouldn't normally do that. But I thought to myself, you know, he knows that this team has nothing to lose, we're sitting at the bottom of the league, so why not? Screw it. From day 1, I thought he was a good hire and I never changed my opinion on that, because you can't judge a guy after one season and the first thing he did was whip this team into shape and lost about 700 lbs for the team, so that seems to be paying off right now!

ChiefsCountry
09-26-2010, 07:11 PM
her sister is ****ing hideous bro ROFL

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hbHSqjZuBJU/RrPeweHGkoI/AAAAAAAAADc/ZNT_mmLSxLw/s400/hilary+and+haylie+duff.jpg

I prefer brunettes to blondes. :p

ChiefaRoo
09-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Respect 1% ers