PDA

View Full Version : Football Sam Bradford

luv
09-26-2010, 06:58 PM
All this talk of eating crow has got me thinking. I was REALLY hard on Sam Bradford entering the NFL, especially with the Rams. While I don't think he's quite lived up to that hefty paycheck, I have to say that he has proven me saying that he would suck in the NFL wrong.

Marcellus
09-26-2010, 07:00 PM
I think crow may be in order for doubters and I was one as well. He is playing excellent for a rook.

Tribal Warfare
09-26-2010, 07:03 PM
I always liked Bradford myself too

teedubya
09-26-2010, 07:06 PM
All this talk of eating crow has got me thinking. I was REALLY hard on Sam Bradford entering the NFL, especially with the Rams. While I don't think he's quite lived up to that hefty paycheck, I have to say that he has proven me saying that he would suck in the NFL wrong.

You were being hard on him? You were mostly regurgitating others thoughts. I doubt you watched much ou football.

Bane
09-26-2010, 07:08 PM
I don't like him at all,but I think he will be a very good QB.

luv
09-26-2010, 07:11 PM
You were being hard on him? You were mostly regurgitating others thoughts. I doubt you watched much ou football.

I live in SWMO. Not that far from Oklahoma. I worked with an OU fan. Not everything I do is centered around this board.

KCChiefsFan88
09-26-2010, 07:18 PM

3 games into his career and you don't think Bradford has lived up to his hefty paycheck? Explain.

He has already helped the Lambs equal their win total from last year.

Saulbadguy
09-26-2010, 07:18 PM

Solid post.

luv
09-26-2010, 07:29 PM
3 games into his career and you don't think Bradford has lived up to his hefty paycheck? Explain.

He has already helped the Lambs equal their win total from last year.

I don't think any rookie should be paid that much. I guess that's up to them, though. But $50 million guaranteed before playing a snap? Just seems stupid.

DJ's left nut
09-26-2010, 08:07 PM
I think I was driving the Bradford bandwagon when it was still possible that he would come out.

Sam Bradford is going to be an excellent QB in this league. You just cannot be that accurate that often without being a true difference maker.

Bradford is a perfect example of why you need to look beyond stats and beyond offenses to a QBs raw skill-set in college. Bradford could throw a ball through a keyhole at OU. Spread offense or no, that's a skill that will translate to any offense at any level.

In 2 years the Bradford v. Suh debate will look very very stupid.