PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brandon Albert

Demonpenz
09-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Saw him guide the first defender out of the way and get to the second level today on run blocks. Man the chiefs are playing well.

KCinNY
09-26-2010, 09:19 PM
He's been very solid this year.

Hopefully there'll be no more foolish talk of taking an LT in the first round for a few years.

Reaper16
09-26-2010, 09:19 PM
SACCOPOO

milkman
09-26-2010, 09:20 PM
We need to draft a LT in the first round next year and move Albert to LG.

kysirsoze
09-26-2010, 09:21 PM

1st and 2nd. Just to be safe. One of them can just play center.

Demonpenz
I loved the fact we ran Jones right over Alberts block down at the goal line. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that style of football. Take our best olineman that we drafted and paid he should be good. That is the biggest shock for me is that the draft picks are playing well. I am not used to that happening.

DeezNutz
SACCOPOO

Where's the official apology thread? Or should Hootie start it for him?

Brock
09-26-2010, 09:23 PM
sackoshit

RustShack
09-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Can't be, he played Guard in college. Ask saccoshit. He might have the ability of a LT, but he didn't play it in college so hes a fail!

Mecca
09-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Albert's becoming a really dominant run blocker.

Reaper16
09-26-2010, 09:24 PM
He was straight up destroying people into the second level today. It was fucking impressive.

Demonpenz
09-26-2010, 09:25 PM

achievement bizzareworld completed 100%

milkman
Where's the official apology thread? Or should Hootie start it for him?

Sac isn't going to apologize.

Even though the Chiefs are running the ball as well as any team, and Matt Cassel is consistently getting plenty of time in the pocket, he's going to tell us all that these guys are using poor technique and need to be replaced as soon as possible.

Demonpenz
I don't know if I ever seen a tackle shove a DE 5 yards to the inside then go pick off a linebacker.

milkman
09-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Where's the love for me?

RustShack
09-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Sounds like he should play RG.

KC Tattoo
09-26-2010, 09:38 PM
I like Barry Richardson, he keeps getting better each game today thought he did real good. Really just becouse of Casey W., age & Brian Waters age I think center and left guard are what we need to worry about comming next off season. They are still good football players and are playing well, but age is a factor with them. Brandon Alberts and Barry Richardson have a chance to be good for a long time & Lilja should be good too for us a while. Our offensive line is playing far and beyond better than the last 3 years. This line is just going to continue to get better as the year goes, we build swagger with wins. Our O-line deserves much credit for the wins and success we have.

This team is building swagger and it is showing on the field. We are imposing our WILL on the other team. FUCK YEA 3-0 . I don't want to get too far ahead there is still a lot of football games left, but we are a much improved team and thus far we are playing damn good football. Damn happy today for our football team.

keg in kc
09-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Good teams draft linemen in the first every year. If we do it right, we could have a line anchored by five first rounders by 2014.

Count Zarth
09-26-2010, 09:54 PM
Where's the love for me?

All you did was tell the truth.

You always do.

Count Zarth
09-26-2010, 09:55 PM
I don't know if I ever seen a tackle shove a DE 5 yards to the inside then go pick off a linebacker.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/.e1d/img/4.0/global/football/nfl/players/2586.jpg

HotRoute
09-26-2010, 09:59 PM
He's been very solid this year.

Hopefully there'll be no more foolish talk of taking an LT in the first round for a few years.

Maybe not in the first round, but later in the draft wouldnt be a bad idea. Now its all about depth and development

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2010, 01:15 AM

Even though the Chiefs are running the ball as well as any team, and Matt Cassel is consistently getting plenty of time in the pocket, he's going to tell us all that these guys are using poor technique and need to be replaced as soon as possible.

:facepalm: Sacc...Ugh.

the Talking Can
09-27-2010, 03:11 AM
saccofbats is clueless

albert was fantastic yesterday, all day

tyton75
09-27-2010, 06:16 AM
saccofbats is clueless

albert was fantastic yesterday, all day

agreed, and I would add that Richardson is near dominant when run blocking. On several occasions I saw him handle his man then get another block elsewhere

TheGuardian
09-27-2010, 06:45 AM

I forgot about this fine gem this past offseason.

This is why a fan base doesn't get to run a team.

Dark Horse
09-27-2010, 07:30 AM

How soon they forget :shake:

suds79
09-27-2010, 07:31 AM
I forgot about this fine gem this past offseason.

This is why a fan base doesn't get to run a team.

Only the morons were saying that. Can't put all fans in that group.

Cave Johnson
09-27-2010, 07:44 AM
I like Barry Richardson, he keeps getting better each game today thought he did real good. Really just becouse of Casey W., age & Brian Waters age I think center and left guard are what we need to worry about comming next off season. They are still good football players and are playing well, but age is a factor with them. Brandon Alberts and Barry Richardson have a chance to be good for a long time & Lilja should be good too for us a while. Our offensive line is playing far and beyond better than the last 3 years. This line is just going to continue to get better as the year goes, we build swagger with wins. Our O-line deserves much credit for the wins and success we have.

This team is building swagger and it is showing on the field. We are imposing our WILL on the other team. **** YEA 3-0 . I don't want to get too far ahead there is still a lot of football games left, but we are a much improved team and thus far we are playing damn good football. Damn happy today for our football team.

Assuming Asomoah develops, the only real OL priority is a top C prospect. We're actually in pretty good shape long term.

BigMeatballDave
09-27-2010, 07:49 AM

Even though the Chiefs are running the ball as well as any team, and Matt Cassel is consistently getting plenty of time in the pocket, he's going to tell us all that these guys are using poor technique and need to be replaced as soon as possible.He did as much last night. He actually said the tackle play was horrible.

TheGuardian
09-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Only the morons were saying that. Can't put all fans in that group.

Oh I know. I'm just saying. From calling Dorsey a bust his rookie season (same for Tyson Jackson) to saying that Albert should be moved because of a sophomore slump, the shit that gets posted around here is really fucking stupid.

boogblaster
09-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Its his third season .. thats bout right for a Olineman to finally get it ...

Buehler445
09-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Where's the love for me?

I'll give you some love. I fully acknowledge that I thought you had quit taking your old man meds when you were drooling all over a guard from Virginia.

Then the media started talking about him, then we took him! Hit a speed bump with Haley but I love the guy. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

I'm also glad BRich is FINALLY getting time, and what do you know, he doesn't suck. Bout fucking time. I've been hoping for that since McInsuck left.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Oh I know. I'm just saying. From calling Dorsey a bust his rookie season (same for Tyson Jackson) to saying that Albert should be moved because of a sophomore slump, the shit that gets posted around here is really fucking stupid.

Or saying receivers can't get separation. Ya' know, dumb shit like that.

Pants
09-27-2010, 01:48 PM

Fucking Willie Roaf - his legs and feet moved like mercury on glass while supporting that big ol' ball that was his body. It was hilarious and beautiful at the same time. /sigh I miss Willie :(

milkman
09-28-2010, 05:01 AM
I'll give you some love. I fully acknowledge that I thought you had quit taking your old man meds when you were drooling all over a guard from Virginia.

Then the media started talking about him, then we took him! Hit a speed bump with Haley but I love the guy. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

I'm also glad BRich is FINALLY getting time, and what do you know, he doesn't suck. Bout ****ing time. I've been hoping for that since McInsuck left.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jus remember this, I have been saying that Richardson has the talent to play RT since he was drafted.

I also said that Ryan Lilja was a scapegoat for Manning when he was cut, and that he was also the best run blocker on that Colts line.

KC Jones
09-28-2010, 05:06 AM
I also said that Ryan Lilja was a scapegoat for Manning when he was cut, and that he was also the best run blocker on that Colts line.

I'm an idjit, but it only just now occurred to me that Lilja can provide inside insight on their protection schemes for the upcoming game. It would be nice if that can help with a couple of well designed blitzes.

Romeo + Lilja = Manning face plant!

beach tribe
09-28-2010, 05:53 AM

Yup. Dude's got nasty attitude in the run game.

beach tribe
09-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Jus remember this, I have been saying that Richardson has the talent to play RT since he was drafted.

You have been saying these things, and both look to be true so far. Lilja has just been walling people. I absolutely cannot believe how musc better this line is with Lilja, and Weigman.

Fuck You Herm!!! You never should have gotten rid of Weigman. He's 100 better than Nice Cock.